• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2017, 01:21:25 PM
Creatures of the night.

Somebody named Art used to play this song.  Then he quit and grew a set... of hooters.

Hubba hubba!

zeebo

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 09, 2017, 12:32:13 PM
When did we stop being haturz who "closet together" and eat rats?

lol I forgot about the 'closeting-together' line.  I was like, where are these closet parties and how come I'm not invited!

paladin1991

Quote from: MAX on May 09, 2017, 06:15:46 AM
more like a Baby's Arm holding a apple

You are not using the right magnifying glass. 

sendafan2013

IS art bell a memeber of this forum still? I amfalkie2013 fan I wonder why Art wanted to speak to him so baddly on youtube videos??

WOTR

Quote from: نظرية الفوضى on May 10, 2017, 08:23:13 PM
IS art bell a memeber of this forum still? I amfalkie2013 fan I wonder why Art wanted to speak to him so baddly on youtube videos??
bobo 17 told me that Art had wanted to offer George a gig guest hosting for Heather when she went on vacation.  Guess we will never know what could have been.

How many reasons did Art point to for not broadcasting?

The stalker
The shooter
The threatening phone call
Music royalties
Michael Savage comments
COPD
Premrat wouldn't pay for a lawyer
The Sirius non-compete
Radio is in his blood
Asia was frightened by the police
The dog that didn't bark
Cell phones
Daylight Savings Time
Sirius was lousy
Sirius rejected his unreasonable demands
MV

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

The stalker
The shooter
Music royalties
Michael Savage comments
COPD
The Sirius non-compete
Radio is in his blood
The dog that didn't bark
Cell phones
Daylight Savings Time
Sirius was lousy
MV
Tits

👌

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: rekcuf on May 11, 2017, 10:03:58 PM
👌

George Noory is the better 'para' guy .....
Art's hiding behind the sofa.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 11, 2017, 10:06:59 PM
George Noory is the better 'para' guy .....
Art's hiding behind the sofa.

You da man, Art!

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

The stalker
The shooter
Music royalties
Michael Savage comments
COPD
The Sirius non-compete
Radio is in his blood
The dog that didn't bark
Cell phones
Daylight Savings Time
Sirius was lousy
MV
Wasn't there a mouse?

pyewacket

Quote from: ge30542 on May 11, 2017, 10:58:44 PM
Wasn't there a mouse?

Yes. Wasn't there a shadow person, too?

Lilith

Quote from: pyewacket on May 11, 2017, 11:01:28 PM
Yes. Wasn't there a shadow person, too?

...and a malfunctioning drone in his house if I remember correctly.

starrmtn001

Here is another cute Kitty video just for you, Art. ;) :-* ;D
10+ Over Dramatic Cats Who Deserve An Oscar.  5.2.17.

https://youtu.be/VrSXAZVGQhY

I hope Airyn puts her foot down about not naming the kid Yeti III

starrmtn001

Hi, Art!  This is one of my most favorite Cat videos.  You've probably seen it a gazillion times, but it's a great video so who's counting? ;) ;D
Hero House Cat Saves Boy From Dog Attack - Today Show - May 15, 2014.

https://youtu.be/Dw9AwaJaVGU

pate

Quote from: BellBoy on July 29, 2015, 05:57:12 PM
Sorry... Gnooryblows is a filthy, hate-mongering pig. No better that Albert Speer, IMHO... didn't mean to offend.

(removed)

"All Hail" is sort of a doggerel rhyme to "Art Bell"

Not Sure...

EdioTAdds:  Hi, Art!

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on May 13, 2017, 10:29:07 PM
"All Hail" is sort of a doggerel rhyme to "Art Bell"

Not Sure...

EdioTAdds:  Hi, Art!

Speaking of pickled meat, I think you still owe us a status update on pastrami and corned beef in the cooking thread.

I maut bee mistrucken.

pate

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 10:35:47 PM
Speaking of pickled meat, I think you still owe us a status update on pastrami and corned beef in the cooking thread.

I maut bee mistrucken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJD29Xh1d0

I think it was in '89 or '90, when we were all happily picklin' through our Easter baskets at the neighbor's house in perpetration for the annulus Thanksgiving day Packers vs. Cowboys Boxing Day Eve pickup ball game...

The telly was on, tellying us about the impending global icestorm of Indy 500 or Forth Julii,  Not Sure?

The Colonel, in his infinite wisdom had the telly sound down and the HAM receiver up (sort of like that song), and we all looked up in awe as art described that fateful day of histry.

MMMM, mistrucken turducken,
Ever for lookin', yah fookin'
---

I would go on but due to the tremendous power of that fateful meal, but due to the butterfly steak, we lost a mandela, but gained a Mandela, and an entirely necessary cut of meat for the modern age:  the butterflied filet mignon, the poets of that moment, their words even and CERN.

One of the greatest lost poers of that meme, that we lost was named "Belle d'Art" q'wee all suffer that loss as he/she and M/mme JenAirre forge the CERNtain depths/debts/owes=-me/u/eye=aye.

And thus, Hitler won...

I must unfortunately invoke the God Winslow, as we a butter floe to that iceberg the fated penguins and polar bears live on with the unicorns, as they drown when the passages NESW or & melt.--
\
Or "Art, where brother, theO?

'tis muxh, &2, klaatu...
/

Carrie Ann!

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

I maut bee mistrucken.
Ha!  Mastering "Pate talk."  ;D

PaulAtreides

I could go eat lunch waiting for some of these pages to load.

Tinfoil_Helm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Art hasn't made ONE SINGLE APPEARANCE on MitD since he's been teasing for like 20 months now, right?

And is there a thread for the Free Talk Lice show on DMDN?  That shit is maybe worse than Heather.  It's a poor-man's Drudge Report.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on May 15, 2017, 08:38:22 AM
I could go eat lunch waiting for some of these pages to load.
I've noticed this also but blamed my old, crappy computer. The weird thing is that there seems to be less actual posting and activity yet site is seems slow. More youtubes and gifs, I guess? Or there is a lot of activity that I can't see or pay attention (other threads or users who are stealth mode or blocked me?) I don't know but seems slower.

WOTR

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 15, 2017, 06:19:10 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Art hasn't made ONE SINGLE APPEARANCE on MitD...

You answered your own question.  I believe that Art has been on MITD dozens (hundreds?) of times since quitting... ;)

he's been teasing for like 20 months now,

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2017, 06:37:45 PM
I've noticed this also but blamed my old, crappy computer. The weird thing is that there seems to be less actual posting and activity yet site is seems slow. More youtubes and gifs, I guess? Or there is a lot of activity that I can't see or pay attention (other threads or users who are stealth mode or blocked me?) I don't know but seems slower.

Maybe I've just been lucky, (knock on wood), but I've had no page loading problems so far...

ItsOver

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Art hasn't made ONE SINGLE APPEARANCE on MitD since he's been teasing for like 20 months now, right?

And is there a thread for the Free Talk Lice show on DMDN?  That shit is maybe worse than Heather.  It's a poor-man's Drudge Report.
The only Bell appearance on MITD since "The Stalker" I'm aware of was way back in March of 2016 when he devoted most of it to discussing Trump.  Since then, zilch.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2017, 06:37:45 PM
I've noticed it with my crappy old Android phone but the computer loading has been OK.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Art hasn't made ONE SINGLE APPEARANCE on MitD since he's been teasing for like 20 months now, right?...

He wants you to know he could any time, and to keep your monthly subscription up to date

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2017, 07:58:08 PM
He wants you to know he could any time, and to keep your monthly subscription up to date
That's right.  Any day now, so keep that money coming.  #Heathergettingbettereveryday

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2017, 07:07:21 PM
The only Bell appearance on MITD since "The Stalker" I'm aware of was way back in March of 2016 when he devoted most of it to discussing Trump.  Since then, zilch.

That was just bad.  I sat stunned listening to it.  It was then I realized he made the right decision to retire.

damon

Is Art still alive? he does not post here much any more. Art is just like falkie, just to lazy to do work. At least George noory and heather wade shows up for work and they both suck too.