• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131031 - Spooky Matter (Thanks, Steelbot.)

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 31, 2013, 07:03:42 PM

sydtron

How about smoking herb with a ghost Llama?  Now all I can think about is the beginning of The Search for The Holy Grail. Ralph the Wonder Llama. lol

Cynnie

I cant understand the finnnish guy ..or whatever he is :( bummer

Twotrips

I jumpped up and thats when I touched my knife

SgtRocko

Quote from: sydtron on October 31, 2013, 10:10:08 PM
How about smoking herb with a ghost Llama?  Now all I can think about is the beginning of The Search for The Holy Grail. Ralph the Wonder Llama. lol

A møøse ønce bit my sister...

shell88

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 31, 2013, 09:59:26 PM
What do you think smoking herb with the dali lama would be like?
You wouldn't want or need to smoke herb around the Dalia Lama. He's like the cleanest clear light - better than.

lonevoice

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 31, 2013, 09:58:32 PM
So whe is Art going to make the "announcement"?
Last night he said "before the end of the show."  Guessing he wants to keep everyone tuned-in in anticipation, I'm thinking it will be between 10:30 and 11:00 Pacific.

Nova

Quote from: shell88 on October 31, 2013, 10:12:40 PM
You wouldn't want or need to smoke herb around the Dalia Lama. He's like the cleanest clear light - better than.

;)

SaucyRossy

Quote from: ChewMouse on October 31, 2013, 10:04:01 PM
Great story, well-written, too! But how awful for you!

It would've been great on Spooky Matter but I'm glad we got the story anyway. Thanks for telling it.

Thanks, glad I could share it, I don't feel up to trying to get through on open lines tonight and just wanted to listen and enjoy everyone, maybe another night I'll call in and tell art the story with a bit more detail.

I could see strands of her hair, I could see her skin wrinkle, her teeth, etc. When it happened that night with her hovering over me I was slightly convinced some one had broken in and I woke up in the middle of it but that wasn't the case at all.

The house was a really nice house but there was some other terrifying things that happened.

One night when i was about ten, I was walking home from my friends house and it started raining, so I ran down the street behind mine and jumped my fence to get in the backyard and go through the garage. I got over the fence and looked up to see a giant black as night dog staring at me, growling,  I ran for the garage, slammed the door shut just as it landed against the door. I went inside and my sister was home and she was wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

We had sliding glass doors that went to the back yard, I ran up to them, turned the light on in the back yard which barely lit it up and stared. Didn't see the dog turned to look at my sister and she screamed. Whipped around and the dog was slamming against the glass. That's when I noticed what I thought were its red eyes. It slinked back into the dark and We called the police and they couldn't find the dog.

aldousburbank

Quote from: shell88 on October 31, 2013, 10:12:40 PM
That's why I gave up the whole llama gig. Dig the threads though!

lonevoice

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 31, 2013, 09:59:04 PM
Since I'm not calling in and did not email art I'll tell my ghost experiences here.
Good God, man!  That's some scary shit!   Art would love it.

nika01

im going to be on, story from illinois in the 80s

Spinner

I must confess:
I have never had any kind of "ghost" related experience. A couple of friends have told me theirs, and I believe them. But me, never. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on October 31, 2013, 10:13:49 PM
...on the knuckle?
I think you guys are being inappropriate but I can't tell so,

Cynnie

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 31, 2013, 09:59:04 PM
Since I'm not calling in and did not email art I'll tell my ghost experiences here.

Growing up in south Florida my family lived in a house in a typical suburb that was built in 1950. The man who owned the house before us was the only owner. He lived their with his kids and wife, his wife passed away and shortly after that he put the house on the market.

The odd thing is, he sold my parents the house for far below its value and moved a mere three blocks away. My mom told me later in life that he had said it was just time for him to move from there yet he still liked the area.

So, my room was in a far corner of the house, next to my room was the playroom and down the hallway was my sisters room and then my moms. So, I was about as far removed as I could be in the house.

Shortly after moving in, I started to get the chills while sleeping, then I started hearing noises. At first it was just odd creaks, then the sound of foot steps. One night I was convinced I saw something in my open closet, and when I sat up, the door made a sound like the wood popped.

So I became very paranoid and would do nearly anything I could to not sleep in the room but after awhile my mom caught on and told me to leave my door wide open and a light on in the hallway. So that's how I would sleep, with a nearly lit up room. For awhile it worked and I slept soundly.

Then one night, I woke up hearing the noises, I was paralyzed in my bed. I looked over to where my door was and it was soundly shut, the room pitch dark. I heard a whisper of nothing in my ear, and turned my head to look at a slightly glowing face hovering in the air above my bed of an older woman, tears coming out of her see through eyes, she opened her mouth and came closer.

I did what any good Irish catholic altar boy would do and screamed out "Jesus Christ!" And closed my eyes and kept SCREAMING my head off until my mom showed up.

The ghost came back a few times again, once she walked out of my closet and walked into the fully lit hallway and vanished, another time I woke up and she was holding my feet down on my bed staring at me from the end of the bed.

One day my mom picked us up from school and drove to the church and picked up our priest, he came over and blessed the house with holy water, and walked through the entire house blessing it.

After that she didn't show up again.

Hialeah fl? I know that house !

zeebo

Quote from: CampsieNP on October 31, 2013, 10:16:49 PM
this Finn is so bad it is funny.

At first I thought he was the fake Indian guy from one of the earlier shows.  I'm still secretly hoping he gets back on I guess.

Spinner

Quote from: nika01 on October 31, 2013, 10:17:04 PM
im going to be on, story from illinois in the 80s
Congrats on getting through.
Will be listening. :)

Desmond

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 31, 2013, 10:17:25 PM
WTF did the Finnish guy just say?

All I got out of it was something about a red light and a green light.   Although his English is one million times better than my Finnish, I just couldn't understand him.  Nice of him to make the effort however, and you could tell he was excited to get through.

SgtRocko

Quote from: steelbot on October 31, 2013, 10:13:49 PM
...on the knuckle?

Sorry, I'm one of those Monty Python geeks who can recite The Holy Grail word for word (in English, Hebrew, Yiddish, Amharic and Haitian Creole LOL)