• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

El Chorro

Funny how Heather didn't take the chance to be offended by insinuations that she was Art's mistress. It was treated like an inappropriate matter to discuss, not a ridiculous one to entertain.

If anything the rumors will persist, and I swear I think she likes that they will.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 12:02:17 AM
Perfectly natural, really. When you think about it.

# Nothing2SeeHereMoveAlong...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
The fast-talking Cajun just did, in fact two of them simultaneously.

French Quarter in the Desert.

yoursongs

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
Yes... but MITD dot com is still the go to. Then he'd have to start a new site from scratch and try to spread the word about it. It think the ArtBell.com/MITD.com legacy is why he will want to hold onto the name and show title as well.

Ah...yes you are likely correct

Faustina

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
Someday we can get into a deep philosophical conversation about paranormal sycophants and their need to be acknowledged and approved of by those who make it a few steps above anonymity. It's a genuine phenomena.

I look forward to that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
Yes... but MITD dot com is still the go to. Then he'd have to start a new site from scratch and try to spread the word about it. It think the ArtBell.com/MITD.com legacy is why he will want to hold onto the name and show title as well.

Smog is the brains of her fan group

“I made a suggestion to her to buy a few domain names. Midnightinthedesert.net, .org and .us and .ca were available. Even heatherwade.com was available too. She needs an email
Address she can use.”

Faustina

Quote from: dsz on May 02, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
But if they all have money then this will work out well for her. I mean... 600 bucks. Wow.

I bet Jim's followers all paid him at least that before he ended up serving them the spiked Kool-Aid.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
Midnight with Katrina Wade

heh heh

One of my chat room offerings:
Menopause In The Desert

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 11:43:55 PM
I didn't learn anything new at all.

Heather feels free to make any claims about her ''conversations'' with Art she wants now that he's not here to refute them

El Chorro

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 12:24:25 AM
heh heh

Menopause In The Desert

Lol. Heard it was the place to be  ;)

Faustina

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 12:16:19 AM
Funny how Heather didn't take the chance to be offended by insinuations that she was Art's mistress. It was treated like an inappropriate matter to discuss, not a ridiculous one to entertain.

If anything the rumors will persist, and I swear I think she likes that they will.

She probably believes the old adage there is no such thing as bad publicity. 

El Chorro

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

“I made a suggestion to her to buy a few domain names. Midnightinthedesert.net, .org and .us and .ca were available. Even heatherwade.com was available too. She needs an email
Address she can use.”

What kind of savvy mentor wouldn't have made sure she owned her own name "dot com" before somebody else did?

GravitySucks

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
What kind of savvy mentor wouldn't have made sure she owned her own name "dot com"?

I’m surprised that Curtis never bought it.

Kolchak

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
What kind of savvy mentor wouldn't have made sure she owned her own name "dot com" before somebody else did?

Art was a radio mentor, not an internet mentor. And Keith...well, he wasn't a bestie.

SnapT

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:22:01 AM

Address she can use.”

Wow, how did she not buy heatherwade.com

Keith should grab it while it's relatively cheap.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 12:24:25 AM
heh heh

Menopause In The Desert

Ovaries say bye bye

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 03, 2018, 12:24:28 AM
Heather feels free to make any claims about her ''conversations'' with Art she wants now that he's not here to refute them

A career can be made from that. Look at Hoagland.

Faustina

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 12:01:24 AM
I was kinda wondering if that wasn’t part of a con to help encourage/guilt other fans to donate money. Heather saying that she was looking at his $600 money order on her desk & him saying that she could use it for whatever she needed.

That knowledge that one of her sycophants sent her a $600 money order left a bad taste in my mouth.  No wonder she could afford to buy Art's studio. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 03, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

Maybe she is holding out for heatherleonawade.com

Catsmile

# Gold Diggers In The Desert
# Panning 4 Audio Gold 

Faustina

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 03, 2018, 12:28:32 AM
A career can be made from that. Look at Hoagland.

Good point.  Like Hoagland dropping Isaac Asimov's regard for him every chance he gets. 

Catsmile

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
That knowledge that one of her sycophants sent her a $600 money order left a bad taste in my mouth.  No wonder she could afford to buy Art's studio.

# Because Art Paid Her Well For 3 Years.
# MoneyCircleJerk

popple

heather wad .com is available though.

Kolchak

Quote from: SnapT on May 03, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

It'd be funny, but honestly a bad investment. This new show is going to flounder and fast.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 12:31:13 AM
Good point.  Like Hoagland dropping Isaac Asimov's regard for him every chance he gets.

His good friend Carl Sagan, his old boss Cronkite, just about every night (that he shows up on air) he name drops.