• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ShayP on July 18, 2017, 06:45:58 AM
"I just love science Chris! You must too?" ~  Noory to guest Chris Impey....

Lol, the appropriate response from the guest would have been for him to have said in his best innocent voice ''oh, tell me a little about that, George''.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 18, 2017, 08:35:51 AM
Lol, the appropriate response from the guest would have been for him to have said in his best innocent voice ''oh, tell me a little about that, George''.

Just asking him what he loved about it would've sent Snoory into a a tailspin.  :D

Kidnostad3

I didn't make a note of it at the time but I once heard Jorch ask a question after a guest pointed out that one of the causes of grain elevator or silo explosions is an accumulation of moisture within the structure.  He said something like "So the water gets in right through the metal, huh?  Apparently this science lover had no idea of how condensation works until the guest explained it to him in answering his question. 

The real core of George Noory was revealed a while back, when he was discussing why he airs those ludicrous "9/11" conspiracy shows, which some of them imply no one really died and the entire thing was fake. Noory ought to know about being fake -- he's made a personal and professional life of being that.

One disgusting and reprehensible comment from the self-expressed, self-anointed "King Of Overnight Radio." Beyond the pale. Untrue and heartless:
--------
"I decided not to do it today, because I just didn't want to go there. In terms of the conspiracies and the possibilities.  I'd rather just, you know, pay a little umbrage to the people who died. We always do these 9/11 shows  anyway. We can always do them on another day."
-- George Noory; host, "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 11, 2015; explaining to a caller on "Open Lines" on why he didn't do a 9/11/2001-subject program that night.
--------
Umbrage: "a feeling of pique or resentment at some often fancied slight or insult." Wow, Noory. You resent or are offended by the 9/11 victims? What? What a f*ck! Because they are fakes and you are real? Disturbing that the host of any American-based radio talk show would "pay a little umbrage" to the victims of that tragedy. Let alone be allowed to continue on the air.

Holding them and maybe their families and survivors in disdain, as Noory apparently implied, shows the lack of character and integrity of that guy. I can only hope he has the guts one day to go to Ground Zero for the annual memorial, take the podium and relate how he "pays them umbrage" or whatever disrespectful disgust he feels. Why won't he do that in person? Or is hiding behind a microphone and basically slamming those victims the easy way to be for him?

I never heard George Noory or his network ever issue an apology for that statement.
As it stands, it is an insult of the lowest order to those victims, their families, friends and survivors, our nation and perhaps humanity itself. What a f*ck of the highest -- or should I say lowest? -- order.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 18, 2017, 01:56:17 PM
The real core of George Noory was revealed a while back, when he was discussing why he airs those ludicrous "9/11" conspiracy shows, which some of them imply no one really died and the entire thing was fake. Noory ought to know about being fake -- he's made a personal and professional life of being that.

One disgusting and reprehensible comment from the self-expressed, self-anointed "King Of Overnight Radio." Beyond the pale. Untrue and heartless:
--------
"I decided not to do it today, because I just didn't want to go there. In terms of the conspiracies and the possibilities.  I'd rather just, you know, pay a little umbrage to the people who died. We always do these 9/11 shows  anyway. We can always do them on another day."
-- George Noory; host, "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 11, 2015; explaining to a caller on "Open Lines" on why he didn't do a 9/11/2001-subject program that night.
--------
Umbrage: "a feeling of pique or resentment at some often fancied slight or insult." Wow, Noory. You resent or are offended by the 9/11 victims? What? What a f*ck! Because they are fakes and you are real? Disturbing that the host of any American-based radio talk show would "pay a little umbrage" to the victims of that tragedy. Let alone be allowed to continue on the air.

Holding them and maybe their families and survivors in disdain, as Noory apparently implied, shows the lack of character and integrity of that guy. I can only hope he has the guts one day to go to Ground Zero for the annual memorial, take the podium and relate how he "pays them umbrage" or whatever disrespectful disgust he feels. Why won't he do that in person? Or is hiding behind a microphone and basically slamming those victims the easy way to be for him?

I never heard George Noory or his network ever issue an apology for that statement.
As it stands, it is an insult of the lowest order to those victims, their families, friends and survivors, our nation and perhaps humanity itself. What a f*ck of the highest -- or should I say lowest? -- order.

I think the word he was looking for was "homage."  As you know, he often uses the wrong word and never corrects himself as a matter of policy.   He's is no doubt a very stupid man but I don't think he's quite stupid enough to knowingly insult the families and victims of 9/11.  He is way too much of a virtue signaler and panderer for approval to do anything as controversial as that

Imagine how bad he's going to get as he gets older. Radio is a career you can't fail out of.  Literally they stay on the air into their 90's. A well known NYC sports guy Bob Wolff just died at 96 or something and had been on the air working recently.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on July 18, 2017, 11:08:03 PM
Heerswutzhapneen.

I think I drank a few steins of that at an Oktoberfest years ago.  Not sure.   ;)  :D

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on July 18, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
I think I drank a few steins of that at an Oktoberfest years ago.  Not sure.   ;)  :D

It's strong stuff - first makes you slur your words, then you end up babbling about psychic vampires and mean babies.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on July 18, 2017, 11:25:08 PM
It's strong stuff - first makes you slur your words, then you end up babbling about psychic vampires and mean babies.

Vas ist dinkenschlafen, ja?

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 12:33:08 AM
you might also "enjoy" his thing he posted as a Harrrd Russian, in Art Bell thread
=================================
'Allo!
With you inadvertently i am.
still unwell i am.
Yust i noticed this post and wish i to disabuse any that the other nom de web is i posting.
4 the record,is only B_B i am here..
(there,and every-where..'Maclen Music'(C)).
Thanx Bleetles...
Yet ill i can not go on line much now,listening rareley to shows featured on 'bull-grab'.
pre-occupied with many old tomes a la "The Raven"am i.
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
[7VF]
PPS:why NOT allowing JPEGS att.?

aldousburbank

Night before last I was driving home from a late night gathering and tuned in to the local am station just in time to hear George ask his guest this question: What is life?

Dateline

SSSSSSHHHHHH! Top Secret Information has been leaked from the Hollywood Hills.

Norry is being tapped.  He is being tapped to star in the next Hollywood Hills blockbuster, to play the role of Agent 1111.  He is going to be the multicultural mature answer to James Bond.  Yes, Agent 1111, Norry, George Norry. 

This movie is being lightly based on his fiction book.  This role will take him away from Coast, so it will be temporarily hosted by the rotating stable of hosts. 

You read it here first.  Not only do I expect an agent fee, but public relation bonus plus a creative license royalty.  You may reach me at Bellgab.com.  Paypal will work nicely for financial transactions. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on July 18, 2017, 11:46:13 PM
'Allo!
still unwell i am.
Yust i noticed this post and wish i to disabuse any that the other nom de web is i posting.
Thanx Bleetles...
Yet ill i can not go on line much now,listening rareley to shows featured on 'bull-grab'.
pre-occupied with many old tomes a la "The Raven"am i.
"B_B"
PS:NO Logo:
[7VF]
PPS:why NOT allowing JPEGS att.?

Howdy Beez. MV stopped picture attachments because he was going to have to pay for more disk storage on the server.

oh brother, an astrologer. a male astrologer.

pulling out my charts, yup, he's a fag.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on July 18, 2017, 11:21:13 PM
It can also cause you to do weird mentholated snuff with with some Bavarian and discuss, at his behest how Bavaria is like Texas, and then his daughter and friends show up at table and then wake up, still standing, and finding oneself wandering in some weird bonfire situation at some kind of metal concert in a woodland park and a tower of warm beer bottles overlooked by a skinhead- an artificial tent with a pyramid of beers, and be handed one, and then drink many and notice WTF 'how to get out' and see flashing lights and go to a police line down the road and happen upon a cab dropping someone off and getting back to a cheap hotel outside the ring booked earlier. Wake up, miss free "continental breakfast,"  and not understand at all what the F happened that night, though a few mashed up flyers for some "cause" within keys and change.
ps: I also, apparently, called some gal back in the States and talked about not knowing where I was and suspicious characters and situation and then call dropped. And then Which was great fun later in retelling. Weisn is the best thing ever! Everyone should go!

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on July 18, 2017, 11:46:13 PM
'Allo!
still unwell i am.
Thanx Bleetles...
pre-occupied with many old tomes a la "The Raven"am i...

Beelz no worries, your reputation's still beyond reproach.  Good to see you posting as always, and hope perhaps a return to wellness is possible for you.  Remember to take a break from your Poe studies and check in as time and connectivity allows.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 18, 2017, 11:47:37 PM
Night before last I was driving home from a late night gathering and tuned in to the local am station just in time to hear George ask his guest this question: What is life?

He likes to ask those questions like thirty seconds before the break too, e.g.

"I don't get the Big Bang, how can something come from nothing?  Explain it!"

"Well ... you see, based on the space-time physics we've learned since Einstein ..."

"Hang on, we'll get back to that after the break."  (not)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on July 18, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

Speaking of which...
From MV's original post:

"If you raised a baby and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, it would turn out to be a mean baby?"
July 19, 2007.

Happy 10th Birthday, Mean Baby!

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEMY1gmC1o

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on July 19, 2017, 12:18:16 AM
He likes to ask those questions like thirty seconds before the break too, e.g.

"I don't get the Big Bang, how can something come from nothing?  Explain it!"

"Well ... you see, based on the space-time physics we've learned since Einstein ..."

"Hang on, we'll get back to that after the break."  (not)

I was watching an old episode of ancient aliens...

"I think the Ark of the Covenant was built for a function. I really think so. "

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 19, 2017, 12:38:09 AM
I was watching an old episode of ancient aliens...

"I think the Ark of the Covenant was built for a function. I really think so. "

Ha!  LOL!  Just as good as when he said, "Some people don't know that things are happening everywhere."  (In reference to the universe) ;D  ::)

ShayP

It still boggles the mind how big of a shill Noory is.  It truly is pathetic.  There are more commercials for bullshit products now than I can remember on late night TV in the 80's.  Noory will always be the prime example of how you can be successful in this country with having little or no talent at all.  I would love to see Noory be a judge on America's Got Talent or another of those shit shows.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 19, 2017, 01:15:58 AM
It still boggles the mind how big of a shill Noory is.  It truly is pathetic.  There are more commercials for bullshit products now than I can remember on late night TV in the 80's.  Noory will always be the prime example of how you can be successful in this country with having little or no talent at all.  I would love to see Noory be a judge on America's Got Talent or another of those shit shows.

I don't understand why people bitch about Noory, Art Bell thought that he "get's it"
some people obviously questioning Art's talent to pick his replacements... uggg   ;) ;)

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 19, 2017, 12:26:03 AM
Speaking of which...
From MV's original post:

"If you raised a baby and beat it and kicked it and yelled at it, it would turn out to be a mean baby?"
July 19, 2007.

Happy 10th Birthday, Mean Baby!

You've come a long way, Mean Baby, congrats!

Honestly when he does his little newscast at the beginning of the show and attempts a little commentary on news stories I feel sorry and embarrassed for him. The saying goes 'Keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot better than to open it and remove all doubt.'

CozyRozie

I hope by now most of you agree that George SENDA would be much better host of C2C than this moron George NOORY is.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2017, 12:01:42 AM
It can also cause you to do weird mentholated snuff with with some Bavarian and discuss, at his behest how Bavaria is like Texas, and then his daughter and friends show up at table and then wake up, still standing, and finding oneself wandering in some weird bonfire situation at some kind of metal concert in a woodland park and a tower of warm beer bottles overlooked by a skinhead- an artificial tent with a pyramid of beers, and be handed one, and then drink many and notice WTF 'how to get out' and see flashing lights and go to a police line down the road and happen upon a cab dropping someone off and getting back to a cheap hotel outside the ring booked earlier. Wake up, miss free "continental breakfast,"  and not understand at all what the F happened that night, though a few mashed up flyers for some "cause" within keys and change.
ps: I also, apparently, called some gal back in the States and talked about not knowing where I was and suspicious characters and situation and then call dropped. And then Which was great fun later in retelling. Weisn is the best thing ever! Everyone should go!

Sounds like a typical Saturday night to me.

Kidnostad3

How is it that he doesn't know the answer to that question is 42?  Jeez!