• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2015, 02:36:49 PM
No.  He and Shill Justice would 'cleanse' them so that when The Falked One needed to go to a free visit at the emergency room, 'they' would not be in his way. 

Really.  don't you pay attention to this thread?

You're right, Paladin.  To the best of my knowledge Falkie has never claimed that physical labour is the domain of visible minorities or that he is above that sort of thing.  I merely inferred it from the content of his insults in text and video.  He has also never claimed to support ISIS, though he has considered the possibility of it going after his haters, and has frequent lashed out with violent imagery against people who have made observations or critiques he didn't like.  Nevertheless, I shall mentally strike my post from the record (can't do it physically since it has already been digested and quoted) as it was in bad taste.

Falkie's Noory interview video views are now up to 1,207.

+ 158 views from yesterday

If Falkie were on Gold Rush, you'd say that he's hit paydirt!  I wish I knew where these were coming from so I could go hit them again - assuming it was my tweet that did it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 15, 2015, 03:18:08 PM
You're right, Paladin.  To the best of my knowledge Falkie has never claimed that physical labour is the domain of visible minorities or that he is above that sort of thing.  I merely inferred it from the content of his insults in text and video.  He has also never claimed to support ISIS, though he has considered the possibility of it going after his haters, and has frequent lashed out with violent imagery against people who have made observations or critiques he didn't like.  Nevertheless, I shall mentally strike my post from the record (can't do it physically since it has already been digested and quoted) as it was in bad taste.
You, Sir, are a gentleman.

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2015, 09:04:57 AM
Damn straight!  Little bastards are devouring my entire harvest of heirloom avocados.  They chew up half the fruit and move on to the next.  They're eating all the immature fruit as well. 

If I don't eat the little bastards, I'll have nothing for my fam and friends.  And I gotta eat 'em.  "Waste not, want not." 

My wife is not a fan of killing your own, she is like most folks, "Can't we just buy our meat?"  But, hell,' meat's meat and a man's gotta eat,' is what I always say.

My grandpa used to kill possums that were eating his avocados. Once he "accidentally" killed one with a pocket full of babies. Needless to say, I haven't quite felt the same about avocados (or grandpops) ever since.

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 15, 2015, 04:14:09 PM
Falkie's Noory interview video views are now up to 1,207.

+ 158 views from yesterday

If Falkie were on Gold Rush, you'd say that he's hit paydirt!  I wish I knew where these were coming from so I could go hit them again - assuming it was my tweet that did it.
Meh. Not impressed.

PathoJen

As I was looking thru the posts last night and this morning, trying to catch up on all the hilarious banter, I noticed someone alluded to the fact that Falkie could be the zodiac killer. OMG he fits the profile to a T. That is frightening.

+ Morbidly obese
+ Abusive to loved ones
+ Moderator of myredbook
+ Textbook NPD
+ Once sat on a cat and killed it
+ Fixation on mayo

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 15, 2015, 05:11:42 PM
What is the profile?
just off the top of my head:
Late 20's in 1968, living with mother, relies heavily on mother for financial support
Love/hate relationship with mother, abused by father as child
After each crime was committed, he would send a detailed synopsis of the crime, in addition to various, seemingly off topic details, to the police.
Had issues with women
He seemed to feel as though he was superior to others. I guess perhaps he was since he managed to evade capture for all of these years.
Stout, heavy set, strong and aggressive, aka fat (maybe talkie wasn't fat at age 25, idk)
Possible military background
Possibly was employed as a security guard or some other autonomous type of job, most likely at night, graveyard shifts (again, don't know if Falkie falls into this category, but he does seem to be most active at night)
Although he is smart, he had no organizational skills, he flew by the seat of his fat pants
I'm not accusing Bulkie, but I'm just saying that this observation was pretty astute.

PathoJen

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 15, 2015, 05:22:55 PM
+ Morbidly obese
+ Abusive to loved ones
+ Moderator of myredbook
+ Textbook NPD
+ Once sat on a cat and killed it
+ Fixation on mayo
I like yours better than mine.  ::)

PathoJen

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 15, 2015, 02:51:58 PM
Never heard of him before Falkie asked him to 'just talk'
PB how come you always get a shout out on Falkie's videos?

Daggit

I find it laughable that Falkie is being compared to a serial killer. That is an insult to serial killers who no doubt work hard at their craft. Falkie is too lazy for that line of work.

Other than the work part he fits the profile.

Also perfectly fits the narcissistic disorder profile.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 15, 2015, 05:11:42 PM
What is the profile?

You should check out the 2007 movie "Zodiac" - it's not the most thrilling film, but it was decent, and can fill you in.  Robert Downey, Jr., Mark Ruffalo, (yes - two of the Avengers!) and Jake Gyllenhaal are in it.

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 15, 2015, 05:41:08 PM
You should check out the 2007 movie "Zodiac" - it's not the most thrilling film, but it was decent, and can fill you in.  Robert Downey, Jr., Mark Ruffalo, (yes - two of the Avengers!) and Jake Gyllenhaal are in it.

Which guy was the ZK in the movie? None of them are fat.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PathoJen on May 15, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

check out the jorch's eyepad thread

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on May 15, 2015, 05:42:48 PM

That's Hollywood for you. No doubt if a movie were to be made about Falkie's life he would be portrayed by Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt squinting into a webcam would be money. Imagine the harrowing scene where he screams at his girlfriend in a pumpkin patch.

Quote from: PathoJen on May 15, 2015, 05:42:48 PM

None of them were the killer.  They were all investigating it, and I think at least 2 were reporters rather than cops.  I don't remember the specifics.

12 seconds of your life that you'll never get back:

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=888296057902639

Check out the old dude who appears around the 8 second mark.  His expression tells you all that you need to know about his Reconnection healing powers!

Quote from: area51drone on May 15, 2015, 02:25:50 PM
I cannot believe how often Pearl has been on Coast to Coast.  I had no idea!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/pearl-dr-eric/5711

Time to go listen to some old shows...

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 15, 2015, 02:39:01 PM
Good investigative work once again, Drone - I'll need to try to find his Coast appearance for myself so I can listen to it too!

Beginning of Hour 3 â€" Coast To Coast AM â€" June 13, 2013:

George Noory:
“Ok, for the next couple hours, we’ll be chatting with Dr. Eric Pearl.  I, uh, run into Eric at the various conferences around the country â€" he does a phenomenal job.  His latest work, ‘The Reconnection â€" Heal Others, Heal Yourself.’   We’ll get into universey â€" universal energy in a moment on Coast To Coast AM.”

“And welcome back.  Dr. Eric Pearl walked away from one of the most successful chiropractic practices in the Los Angeles area when he and others started witnessing some very extraordinary healings.  Now he has become the preeminent authority and acknowledged visionary at a new level of healing and life evolution on the planet.  He’s committed himself to sharing the light and information of what is called the ‘Reconnective Healing Process’ through very extensive lectures and seminars about the ‘Reconnection.’  Here’s Dr. Eric Pearl back on Coast To Coast.  Hello, Eric, how are ya?”

I was really hoping for a "how are yeeeewww?," but this will have to do.  I'm looking forward to listening to the full 2 hours that George spent with Dr. Pearl.  Maybe Art can interview him when the new show starts up, too!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Daggit on May 15, 2015, 05:34:46 PM
I find it laughable that Falkie is being compared to a serial killer. That is an insult to serial killers who no doubt work hard at their craft. Falkie is too lazy for that line of work.

Other than the work part he fits the profile.

Also perfectly fits the narcissistic disorder profile.

I worked hard at my jobs for years and knew first hand as the SF Bay Area was terrorized by not only the Zodiac killer but the Zebra killers as well who went after people to kill them, including a future Mayor.
I lived there and talked to my friend, the late Dean Dickensheet about both cases and have one of Dean's books on my shelf.
He and his late wife, Shirley, were major Sherlockians, members of the BSI and mystery editors.
I spent a lot of time in their home in San Francisco, and my friend Paul was a friend of theirs as well.

Your personality fits the asshole disorder profile.
By definition, anyone who puts themselves into the public eye COULD be considered narcissistic.
This does not mean that they are.
But by the definition of the poster, he too, is narcissitic because he and his fellow trolls keep posting in here incessantly instead of just reading the posts and not saying anything.

Finally, those who complain incessantly that I have yelled at Kathy, have NOT heard her yell at me in the apartment, car and elsewhere. It takes two to continue an argument and it is not just one person who can and has been verbally abused.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 15, 2015, 07:59:41 PM
By definition, anyone who puts themselves into the public eye COULD be considered narcissistic.

Wrong.

QuoteBut by the definition of the poster, he too, is narcissitic because he and his fellow trolls keep posting in here incessantly instead of just reading the posts and not saying anything.

Wrong again. I'm a woman. I don't fit into the profile I posted. You, however, do. Can you really not see that? Reading and posting in this thread occasionally does not mean one has NPD. Re-read the definition of NPD.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 15, 2015, 07:59:41 PM
Blah, blah, blah

Finally, those who complain incessantly that I have yelled at Kathy, have NOT heard her yell at me in the apartment, car and elsewhere. It takes two to continue an argument and it is not just one person who can and has been verbally abused.
No, we haven't.  Have we?  So this is more of your making shit up.  Unless Kath goes on her korner and tells the world that she IS the bitch you have described to us, then I call BS.
You are full of shit. Senor Sendamemoney.

MR. Spock

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2015, 09:09:35 PM
No, we haven't.  Have we?  So this is more of your making shit up.  Unless Kath goes on her korner and tells the world that she IS the bitch you have described to us, then I call BS.
Falkie is a worthless piece of shit. I wish that he just leaves. Falkie please go away and don't come back.

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2015, 09:09:35 PM
Oh no. I hope Falkie doesn't force kath to make a "I'm a bitch" video.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on May 15, 2015, 10:48:21 PM
Oh no. I hope Falkie doesn't force kath to make a "I'm a bitch" video.

What have I done?

SnapT

Strange that Falkie didn't deny being the Zodiac Killer.

I think this GLP thread is the culprit behind the Noory interview's increase in views:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2854850/pg1

aldousburbank

Quote from: SnapT on May 16, 2015, 12:26:43 AM
Strange that Falkie didn't deny being the Zodiac Killer.
>cue creepy music<

Quote from: PathoJen on May 15, 2015, 05:32:02 PM

I'm his mailman

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 16, 2015, 01:22:39 AM
I'm his mailman

That being the case, feel free to 'go postal' on him.  ;D