• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

So do I.
Do you want to continue this silly dialectic?

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 01:48:59 PM
So do I.
Do you want to continue this silly dialectic?
You suggested none of this has any meaning. To you it is a way to avoid work. That is a meaning, not a good one but a purpose.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on May 13, 2015, 01:39:35 PM
Maybe things have changed. I was an extra in two movies. I was never asked to show any kind of guild association.
The extras guild was a joke and either doesn't exist anymore or is reduced to practically nothing.

What movies were you an extra in?

eddie dean

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 13, 2015, 01:34:45 PM
Falkie was a member of the lesser-known Screen Extras Guild.
The SAG card is for the yet-to-be-announced Noory live in St. Louis show (early July I'm guessing?) at which point he will be paid $859/appearance
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg370549.html#msg370549

Sag dues per year are 3000?
So unless falkme gets 4 appearances earning scale wages, it will acually cost him money.
"This is designed to make me money."

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on May 13, 2015, 01:51:14 PM
The extras guild was a joke and either doesn't exist anymore or is reduced to practically nothing.

What movies were you an extra in?

Striking Distance and Bob Roberts, both of which were shot in Pittsburgh.

Roswells, Art

$3000?! I think there may be a cheaper due for out of work actors. I really already told everything I know about it but I seem to recall her yearly due as an out of work actor was something along the lines of $250 a year. I could be mistaken.

coaster

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 01:01:13 PM
Senda was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
That's not exactly the Thespian Society.
Fairly big deal.

Falkie was a member of the lesser-known Screen Extras Guild.
I wonder if I could get his autograph...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 01:41:59 PM
Talk to the ones who are exploiting him.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 01:43:36 PM
Who is exploiting him?

I am interested in hearing your answer on this.

The SAG card is for the yet-to-be-announced Noory live in St. Louis show (early July I'm guessing?) at which point he will be paid $859/appearance
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.msg370549.html#msg370549

This may have been what Noory was referring to in his Coast Insider chat last night when someone asked him about his "big, wonderful news."

ONeill

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 13, 2015, 02:04:25 PM
This may have been what Noory was referring to in his Coast Insider chat last night when someone asked him about his "big, wonderful news."

Didn't Hal say something about Dave as well? Coinshidensh?

coaster

Why would anybody pay to chat with noory?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on May 13, 2015, 02:06:54 PM
Didn't Hal say something about Dave as well? Coinshidensh?

WE know what happened to HAL....

http://youtu.be/c8N72t7aScY

eddie dean

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 01:54:56 PM
$3000?! I think there may be a cheaper due for out of work actors. I really already told everything I know about it but I seem to recall her yearly due as an out of work actor was something along the lines of $250 a year. I could be mistaken.

I'm no expert about SAG dues. It's possible there is a reduced fee for different situations. I was going by the info provided by Falkme, which could be accurate or could be another attempt to swindle  $3k via pity.

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2015, 02:11:06 PM

http://youtu.be/c8N72t7aScY

"I'm loosing  my mind... I. can. feel. it dave. i can feel it"

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on May 13, 2015, 01:54:19 PM
Striking Distance and Bob Roberts, both of which were shot in Pittsburgh.
"Don't do crack. That's a ghetto drug." - Bob Roberts

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 01:28:24 PM
I do remember one other thing, you have to pay yearly dues to keep it active.
Maybe that's what he is saving quarters for?

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on May 13, 2015, 01:56:08 PM
I wonder if I could get his autograph...
First, you have to have Paper Boy draw a picture of him.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 12:30:38 PM
I would love to see Falkie do a music video with singing, dancing and choreography, not rap lyrics (nothing against them).
I think a little dancing would be good for Falkie. He said he has stage training.
"Dancing- everything else is bullshit!!"

I found this still-photo grab from Falkie's new music video.  He isn't in this shot, so it'll be interesting to see what the rest of the video is like:

My apologies to Coaster in advance.  This will be the only one today.  Thank you.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2015, 02:11:06 PM

pate just posted that a few days ago. I can't remember what the topic was though.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 13, 2015, 04:19:35 PM
I found this still-photo grab from Falkie's new music video.  He isn't in this shot, so it'll be interesting to see what the rest of the video is like:

My apologies to Coaster in advance.  This will be the only one today.  Thank you.

Here's one that may be a Coaster-approved version:

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 01:45:22 PM
To have fun and plow through a work shift. Why are you here?

My apolgies to MP. I've been on this computer trying to find ONE picture for a new tshirt and I cannot find it so far.
I've been taking photos off my Iphoto area and videos I took so that they can free up space on my hard drive and be presented on You Tube and my forum and blog.
The other videos I talked about will be posted tonight. I have to go to the post office to see if a new shirt is here yet and below is a picture of where I get my mail in " Martinez. NOT my name, Art. " California.

Also one of Kathy on BART on one of our trips into the city to see what we did not know was the last time, the Hello Kitty store in the Westfield Mall on Market Street at 5th Street in San Francisco. I will be posting pictures of the store on my blog. Sanrio closed all their company owned stores after this visit ( not because of our visit ! ) and we complained bitterly to the corporate suits about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGcQEDvs5LE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWuoXDXgn8

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 05:28:18 PM
My apolgies to MP. I've been on this computer trying to find ONE picture for a new tshirt and I cannot find it so far.
I've been taking photos off my Iphoto area and videos I took so that they can free up space on my hard drive and be presented on You Tube and my forum and blog.
The other videos I talked about will be posted tonight. I have to go to the post office to see if a new shirt is here yet and below is a picture of where I get my mail in " Martinez. NOT my name, Art. " California.

Also one of Kathy on BART on one of our trips into the city to see what we did not know was the last time, the Hello Kitty store in the Westfield Mall on Market Street at 5th Street in San Francisco. I will be posting pictures of the store on my blog. Sanrio closed all their company owned stores after this visit ( not because of our visit ! ) and we complained bitterly to the corporate suits about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGcQEDvs5LE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWuoXDXgn8&feature=youtu.be

Do you read this thread? I made a request for a video.

Falkie2013

After 52 years, Bank of America closed their downtown branch in Martinez, Ca.
I liked talking to the people in my branch and taking my walk to Starbuck's and the creek right across from the bank.
A lot of residents are still upset that the branch closed and transferred their accounts to Wells Fargo.
I had continual problems with my accounts at BofA and have not at Wells and am very happy with their service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6qfyk_2Jvg

Roswells, Art

i removed my message. I thought some might take it seriously.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 05:32:36 PM
Do you read this thread? I made a request for a video.

I'm working on it.
I do have other things interrupting what I am doing on the computer.
Calls from Kathy about service cats, Little Chris calling and other issues as well.
I've been on this computer and in this chair since noon.
Have not read many of the posts as I was trying to find one !@#$%^& picture for a special t shirt and can't find it.
Please be patient.
Your turn will come.
I'm going to take a break after this and will then go look for your request. I've not had anything to eat since last night and no coffee all day which is unheard of for me. I've been on this computer for 5 3/4 hours.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Kathy eating dinner at the Imperial Garden restaurant here in town and a picture inside the Wells Fargo Bank in downtown Martinez.
I had straightened out the area afterwards but everything in the living room got all torn up with everything happening with the Noory event and I have a lot of work to do to get it straightened out again.
I was so tired from not sleeping that Kathy came in around 11:30 and didn't even realize I was sound asleep on the couch as apparently I was completely covered up by blankets. She thought I had gone out.  :)
Normally she winds up awakening me but this time I was dead to the world.

Deer above the bus stop at Alhambra Boulevard in Martinez, Ca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1JZkHK4l4

BART train entering Montgomery Street station from the Peninsula in San Francisco, Ca.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NStfwpP56uw

Falkie2013

Quote from: eddie dean on May 13, 2015, 01:52:33 PM
Sag dues per year are 3000?
So unless falkme gets 4 appearances earning scale wages, it will acually cost him money.
"This is designed to make me money."

It depends on whether or not Noory's new show falls under SAG rules and if I am determined to be a performer on the show. I assume that if he's paying me, SAG rules would apply but I am not certain yet. I sure as hell don't have $3k for dues, though one can apply at their credit union for a loan to pay the dues.
I'm not going to deal with the issue one way or the other until I talk to his producer ( who is not Tommy ) in June.

And do I call you Eddie Spleen or anything ?

Knock it off.

And if anything, doing these videos has cost me far more than I have made from them. But it is NOT " designed to make me money ", a phrase that was uttered during an argument and which I didn't even realize I had said until later.

Knock it off about you and others continually bringing up that as well.

Kathy has and had a habit of interjecting her comments at very inappropriate times when I was filming a video and it only SOUNDS as if am being verbally rough with her. We have had long talks about it and other things and she does not interrupt anymore when I am filming.
She kept quiet during the whole Noory event because she didn't want to say anything that either would upset George or ruin the interview. She does care about what I do.
And we don't fight much in the car either anymore, though we do get upset with each other at times, mostly because she won't stop talking to let me get in a word edgewise like she did today when I was trying to explain the procedures of how to get a service animal and needs animal certified.
After about 10 minutes, I apologized and told her that if she does NOT allow me to explain about things that she knows little or nothing about, she will never know how to do certain things. I am far better with paperwork and how to apply for things than she is and telling a doctor that you have to have an animal is not enough.
She does have sleep apnea and Boop comes over and wakes her up by nuzzling her face or butting it and it is a concern for both of us.

Part of my paranormal book collection and Fuzzy cat.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 13, 2015, 01:58:42 PM
I am interested in hearing your answer on this.

No one is exploiting me.
You're being ridiculous.
I talk to a number of people on a fairly regular basis and they give me their opinions, suggestions and advice.
I listen to their opinions and then say whether or not its a good idea or not and act accordingly.
I have asked their opinion of a recent event and even consulted Noory about the event for advice.
That event may or may not happen. I will know on Friday.
Taking a break now to see if I can see John " Vague " Hogue in my coffee grounds.
Part of my movie and paranormal book collection is seen below.