• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2016, 08:34:41 AM
The taxpayers be paying my internet bill that week as I have already said.
And once we have a car again and I re- send updated medical paperwork in taxpayers pay my fines.
Of course, it's none of YOUR business what I do. But since I share my financial woes with the taxpayers, it obviously is your business, considering I spend taxpayer money on absolute bullshit like woo woo cons.

fify. get a job.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 19, 2016, 12:30:11 PM
Do you really?   I have my doubts. Nothing new, heard it all before.   SV has talents but he's no Velma Dawson

https://youtu.be/vELvcjMYHYQ

I did understand until you posted your chemically altered ramblings. Now I'm confused with what it is you're trying to say.

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 19, 2016, 08:55:56 AM
...The story so far:

...“I hate living in this country,” said BellBoy, “but when you are a serial animal molester who's wanted in 30 states in your own country you just have to make the best of it. Between you and me, all those cattle mutiliations were just my way of expressing affection. Nothing says love to me like a cored-out anus.”...

I am truly humbled, dear Sir.

littlechris

Falkster,

Please UNBLOCK your Skype for tonight's show.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: littlechris on March 19, 2016, 05:12:05 PM
Falkster,

Please UNBLOCK your Skype for tonight's show.

No help from the audience, please. It's insulting to Falkie. He almost got hired by Bill Gates you know.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 19, 2016, 05:16:46 PM
No help from the audience, please. It's insulting to Falkie. He almost got hired by Bill Gates you know.

It's straightened out.
I'm techno dyslexic when I first wKe up before coffee.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2016, 05:46:12 PM
It's straightened out.
I'm techno dyslexic when I first wKe up before coffee.

It's almost FRIKKIN night time moron. First wake up.... Deadbeat

BellBoy

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 19, 2016, 05:48:09 PM
It's almost FRIKKIN night time moron. First wake up.... Deadbeat

Unfortunately, Senda also suffers from the extremely rare disorder; "Displaced Time-Zone Identity Dysphoria". DTZID sufferers are condemned to live in one time-zone, yet have their internal clocks inextricably set to another, completely incompatible, time-zone. Senda has no choice but to live on Ulaanbaatar Time. It's a real 'disability' and it's 'none of your business' so, STFU!

3OctaveFart

Falkie, please provide the link again and the time eastern for the show...

I will be listening but I am not calling in.

Falkie, can you tell us again how you graduated from medical school and read all those medical books at age 3? I think a compelling story like that may win you some more fans and once and for all dispel the myth that you are a dumbass. Thank you.

SnapT

Looking forward to the show, Falkie!  Please give us some inside dirt on that rascal Bill Gates.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: onan on March 19, 2016, 05:21:37 AM
I want a new knife set for the kitchen. Problem is, the set costs about $500.00. I'm not begging, but if someone wants to help me out, they could meet me at the corner of deadbeat and mooch.

Those must be some mighty fine knives. What brand are they?

coaster

I'd listen in but I am going to watch some paint dry instead. Just seems more interesting. The rest of you enjoy though..

Please remember that George is going on this show to discuss the paranormal.  I will try to listen and call in if I am able.  I already provided ample evidence yesterday as to why George is a great pick to be a guest on the program, and I've found this post detailing his previous personal paranormal experiences that may serve as good topics of discussion for anyone who calls in to speak with him.  I am particularly interested in the time shifts that he mentions.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 14, 2011, 05:41:14 AM
Okay, bear with me because this is going to be kind of lengthy but here are my experiences.

1) I became homeless in 1996 and wound up staying at a friends apartment in Santa Rosa the following year. In July of 1996, my beloved 18 1/2 year old cat Snookie died of cancer. He had been literally born in my arms ( his mama cat lied next to me to have him, only 1 kitten in that litter ) and he bonded with me within a week. He was born at 5:30 AM on my birthday ( 4-28-1977 - his birthdate, mine is 4/28/1952). He and I were inseparable.

At the time of his death, he was at the vet's and I couldn't be with him as my Mother was ill  in a hospital. I missed him very much.

So, the Friday before my birthday I was sleeping at my friend's place on a sleeping bag on the floor. That April was very cold and I had the wall heater going full blast. At exactly 5:30 AM I woke up as the room got incredibly cold like I was in a meat locker, even though the heater was on. As I was lying there, I felt a weight on my chest. My Snookie had gotten into the habit of biting my chin in the last year of his life when he wanted attention. Without thinking about it, I reached out for some reason and felt the form of a cat. I could feel the fur, head, body and tail and the weight of the cat was on my chest. As my hand reached the tail, I suddenly felt something bite my chin really hard. I yelled " Snookie " and with that the weight on my chest went away.  I am certain he came back to tell me he was ok and that he still loved me.

2) I now live in a very pet friendly building. Unfortunately, the street I live in has idiots who drive their cars and trucks down the street really fast. I have had many cats in my life, but 2 that were special to me were Mini and Mickey. Their mama cat brougth them into my apartment when they were 2 weeks old and very sick. I nursed both of them back to health with dropper feeding. Mini was very sweet and gentle. My cats both go outside and I was very sick 3 years ago with bronchitis and couldn't go outside to check on them. Mini went out and I kept calling him for hours. About midnight one of my neighbors knocked on my door and asked if that was my cat lying in the middle of the street. It was my sweet Mini Mouse. I cried and cried and buried him in the garden. He loved to sit on his little cat tree. It was his house and special place. Within a few days of his death I kept hearing faint meows even when the other 2 cats were outside. I still hear them from the area where his tree was 4 years ago today.

3) On the night my grandfather died in Germany, we lived in Washington DC. At around 3:30 AM my Mother awoke and saw the figure of her Father appear at the foot of her bed. He was wearing nightclothes and a robe and gestured to her and disappeared. She called Germany and found out that he had died at 3:30 AM our time.

My Uncle Werner had gone through WWII as a soldier and wound up in Canada after the war. By this time we were living in San Francisco and my Mother hadn't seem him for some time. The night he had a retirement dinner held for him after working 25 years, he came home and died sitting on his couch. My Mother felt something was wrong at that time and called everyone in the family and found that he had died. She always knows somehow when someone in the family is ill or is in trouble.

In 1972, my Father had been ill for some time after serving in the US Army for years. He died of a sudden heart attack on a Friday. We buried him on Saturday and had about 30 people over for a wake. We were all sitting in the living room talking and I looked down the hallway into the bedroom and saw a figure come through the glass of the bedroom window. The figure had a brown sweater on, a green shirt and brown pants. That was an outfit my Father wore frequently. The figure came down the hall and stood in the doorway of the living room. Everyone stopped talking and could see the figure quite clearly. It was not transparent but not quite fully formed either. But all of us could clearly see that it was the image of my Father. He turned to look at me and then my Mother and then walked across the living room and walked through the window, stood on the fire escape for a moment and disappeared. When he looked at my Mother, she fainted and the people who had known him all said it was him.

4 ) San Francisco is said to be a psychic sinkhole that has had numerous paranormal things happen in its history. I happen to be an amatuer historian and my major in college ( straight A's in the subject ) was History. I have taken every college history course available and have also taken courses on the history of California and on the history of San Francisco. I've always been fascinated with the subject.

I had 3 similar experiences in the City while I lived there both as a child and an adult. I cannot explain them.
   In the early 1960's I had been walking about the Presidio of San Francisco and spent a lot of time on the grounds as my Father had been in the Army.

In an area near the Golden Gate Bridge and overlooking the approaches to the Bay is a former gunnery emplacement. The guns have long been removed but it had artillery there back to the Civil War. That area is surrounded by trees and the sun does not readily get in there well in the day, but it's still quite bright enough to see everything clearly.

I came upon this area and saw the remnants of the gun emplacements and wondered what it was like  in the past. As I stood there for a moment, I saw the air suddenly shimmer as one would see heat waves rising from the ground, even though it was a cold San Francisco day. Suddenly, the view of the area completely changed. I saw before me soldiers who were dressed in the uniform styles of the Civil War. I saw them working on an artillery piece and their officer was exhorting them to work more quickly. I stood transfixed for several minutes and then saw the air shimmer once again as the soldiers disappeared and the view came back to normal. I was amazed at what I had seen but only told my parents about it.

About 10 years later, I happened to be standing at the corner of First and Mission Streets across from the former Trans Bay Transit Terminal. To my immediate right was a newsvendor stand and the vendor was there yelling the name of the newspaper the SF Examiner. Suddenly, like the incident in the Presidio but very different, I saw everything and everyone change. The vendor changed to someone completely different. On his newstand were the 7 different newspapers that were extant in San Francisco at the time. The cars were different, the people were different and the men and women were mainly wearing hats. Their clothes along with the vendor's were those of the late 1930s or very early 1940s. I happened to look down at my body and saw that my clothes had changed as well as those of someone wearing the fashion of the time. I happened to look over at the newspapers displayed on the newsstand and saw the date on the paper - Saturday December 6th, 1941. I read the headlines of the paper ( and recalled them vividly then but with the passage of time, have forgotten them ) and saw it was the way the old papers looked back then. The cars and people busted upon down the streets and sidewalks in front of me while I looked on in amazement. This went on for a full 5 minutes when suddenly the scene changed and I and the people and cars were back to normal as was I and my clothing.

I had a similar experience while was in front of 450 Sutter Street with the same results.

I do not drink except for a bit of brandy in my tea when I have a cold, don't do drugs and am not prone to hallucinations. I was quite sober at the time and not suffering from a cold or anything else.

I had been told once by a psychic that during WWII I had been a soldier who went off to war and was killed. I've always been interested in military history and militaria and wonder if that's some kind of carryover from my supposed past life.

Thank you for your attention.

George is a good guy, and it will be an honor to listen to him this evening as he hits the airwaves.  We should all recall the goodwill gesture - an extending of the olive branch, if you will - that he made to the people on this thread when he good-naturedly provided and had me post this photo of him prior to his December appearance on the GabCast.

If you call in, please treat him with the dignity and respect he deserves!  I believe you all have it in you to be able to do that, despite some of the vile posts that make their way onto this thread.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 19, 2016, 07:21:52 PM
George is a good guy, and it will be an honor to listen to him this evening as he hits the airwaves.  We should all recall the goodwill gesture - an extending of the olive branch, if you will - that he made to the people on this thread when he good-naturedly provided and had me post this photo of him prior to his December appearance on the GabCast.

If you call in, please treat him with the dignity and respect he deserves!  I believe you all have it in you to be able to do that, despite some of the vile posts that make their way onto this thread.

10:30 est?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 19, 2016, 07:21:52 PM

Also will you call in? I'm sure he would be relieved to have a supporter call in as opposed to us miscreants.

3OctaveFart

Who does a live podcast on Saturday night? I'm only listening live because I'm under the weather.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 19, 2016, 07:34:49 PM
Who does a live podcast on Saturday night? I'm only listening live because I'm under the weather.

I hope you feel better soon.

Corona Kitty

730 pm pst 1030 pm est

Listen in on the tunein app or Endofdaysradio.com

Get better soon, Meatie Pie!

You take whatever time slot you can get until you hit the big time.  George needs moments like this to help get him there.

Corona Kitty

Only crazy people.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 19, 2016, 07:41:30 PM
Get better soon, Meatie Pie!

You take whatever time slot you can get until you hit the big time.  George needs moments like this to help get him there.

Nice pic. We are all waiting with bated breath to hear the answer.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 19, 2016, 07:42:59 PM
Nice pic. We are all waiting with bated breath to hear the answer.

I had to change the font and color to make it easier to read.  I wonder how long the host will be interviewing George before they go to the phones?

Quote from: username on March 19, 2016, 07:41:45 PM
Only crazy people.

No offense was intended by my use of the phrase "big time."  Regulars on this thread will understand that George has ambitions well above anything that a guest segment on a show can deliver, but it is a starting point that we thank you for, and my comment was not meant to be insulting to you.  I just reread my post, and hope it wasn't taken that way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 19, 2016, 07:50:05 PM
No offense was intended by my use of the phrase "big time."  Regulars on this thread will understand that George has ambitions well above anything that a guest segment on a show can deliver, but it is a starting point that we thank you for, and my comment was not meant to be insulting to you.  I just reread my post, and hope it wasn't taken that way.

No i really meant im crazy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 19, 2016, 07:47:13 PM
I had to change the font and color to make it easier to read.  I wonder how long the host will be interviewing George before they go to the phones?

Great touch up, falkie can be on for over an hour if he chooses too.

Not all of us have lives.........    :'(

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 19, 2016, 07:54:56 PM
Not all of us have lives.........    :'(

I work for a living, btw..... I have a life... But this program has become an obsession.