• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on December 24, 2015, 11:02:12 PM
Chronaut must really like the way Art's dick tastes.

And you must like the way your own posterior tastes. You sure talk like you have your head up it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 25, 2015, 01:46:56 AM
Oh fucking hell man, get some sleep. I'm on my second coffee and you're waiting. Okay if it means you'll sleep soundly and Father Christmas will leave you a Buzz Lightyear, I'll tell you. I love this forum because I live on an island in the English Channel and there's no-one else here to wind up, and I love everyone here. Even you. Go to bed now and dream of Jesus.

Merry Christmas then and just please lay off the "Art is lying" angle, it's gotten ridiculously stale and is unhelpful for those of us that actually enjoy Art's show. No dreaming of Jesus though, but I must admit I've always wondered about that. If you started a religion around a hot chick, might it bring in the cash? Anyway, pleasant dreams of Falkie and I hope you find a jar of Mayo in your stocking.

Chronaut

Quote from: norland2424 on December 25, 2015, 01:41:05 AM
lol yea i dont need to read that, especially written by a traitor like snowden, my point is, if the person taking shots at him was black op funded we would be reading Arts obit, the flack Art is getting online is just pissed off people, and people trolling him

Snowden didn't write that, he only leaked it.

But that document is by no means the only evidence in the public domain regarding covert psychological warfare operations that are all too real, and are generally used to target public figures and manipulate public opinion.  Why assassinate someone with a bullet when you can silence them with the right words in the right places?  Sadly, this is actually done.  It's shitty and seems totally unAmerican to me.  But I stopped being shocked by the depths that our government will sink to long ago.

how do we bring Tiny Tim to this tread ! its  now Christmas on the east coast   MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

Chronaut

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 25, 2015, 01:48:06 AM
Haahahahaha- Yeah, I get it though. I was like that when the Sirius thing went down. First I was really pissed about being stuck with a radio and subscription when I only bought those because of Art- Then it just became really fun to troll.

Yeah that goddamn Sirius subscription...those fuckers came after me for months about that bill.  It didn't occur to me to troll though; I just wanted to move on and forget about it.

But you had fun trolling last time around, perhaps you have a better "inside perspective" on all this:  what do you think?  Does this seem like SOP for some pissed off $5/mo subscribers venting their spleens two weeks after the fact, or does it seem as excessive to you as it does to me?

norland2424

Quote from: Chronaut on December 25, 2015, 01:53:45 AM
Snowden didn't write that, he only leaked it.

But that document is by no means the only evidence in the public domain regarding covert psychological warfare operations that are all too real, and are generally used to target public figures and manipulate public opinion.  Why assassinate someone with a bullet when you can silence them with the right words in the right places?  Sadly, this is actually done.  It's shitty and seems totally unAmerican to me.  But I stopped being shocked by the depths that our government will sink to long ago.

yes psyops is a real thing, and its always better to kill your enemy then to manipulate public opinion, hence the reason why drone strikes shoot AGM and not leaflets when its a high priority target.

Quote from: Étouffée on December 20, 2015, 12:59:35 PM
...I determined 10 days ago that if Art Bell quits the show, then it's over, no matter the backstory. 
If Art returns to the air--whether digital or analog-- I will listen, because I enjoy it, and he does it so well.

Plus, we'll always have BellGab (or just "Gab").  It's a pretty fun place, mostly. 
Merry Christmas!

Yeah, what I said!
Merry Christmas!

Quote from: Night Train on December 24, 2015, 11:13:39 PM
That's my freakin' point!!!

Art Bell refuses to file a police report, insuring that the supposed death threat against his family CAN'T be investigated.

What part of this don't you understand?

OK, I have questions too, but you're starting to sound like Rainman. Art Bell is  communicating with us and seems to be more open to coming back. Why not give it a rest for a while?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9AClR8qCY

Chronaut

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 25, 2015, 01:48:49 AM
And you must like the way your own posterior tastes. You sure talk like you have your head up it.

I think he likes it; the guy can't seem to get enough =)

Chronaut

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 25, 2015, 02:01:08 AM
OK, I have questions too, but you're starting to sound like Rainman. Art Bell is  communicating with us and seems to be more open to coming back. Why not give it a rest for a while?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9AClR8qCY

Here's the crazy part:  Art answered all of this already, and again tonight right on this forum.  Heather filed a report on that call on Art's behalf, and Art confirmed it when the cops asked him about it.  But he keeps pretending that we don't have these answers.  So either he's Rain Man, or...?

lonevoice

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 25, 2015, 01:48:06 AM
Haahahahaha- Yeah, I get it though. I was like that when the Sirius thing went down. First I was really pissed about being stuck with a radio and subscription when I only bought those because of Art- Then it just became really fun to troll.

At least you're honest about it...and consistent

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on November 27, 2013, 01:01:09 PM
I want to apologize to Art for making personal attacks... Yes, I was being a dick and yes I was doing it purposefully for my own amusement and seeing how far I could take it... How many people can say Art bell threatened them? I was taking screenshots of that shit . So yeah, I was pushing it for my own twisted amusement- But I never should have been 1/10th of the dick I was. I dont expect that Art and I are ever going to be playing Monopoly together or anything- But I admit I was totally wrong in saying some of what I said here and pretty much all of what I said via other communication.

Merry Christmas, Bellgab.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on December 25, 2015, 02:06:07 AM

Merry Christmas LV. Cheers and a nice spiked eggnog.

Chronaut

Quote from: norland2424 on December 25, 2015, 01:59:20 AM
yes psyops is a real thing, and its always better to kill your enemy then to manipulate public opinion, hence the reason why drone strikes shoot AGM and not leaflets when its a high priority target.

Right.  And obviously Art wouldn't be a high priority target because he's not recruiting assassins to perpetuate a militia against the free world.  If you only want to discredit and neutralize a guy like Art, well, there are tools for that too.

I can't say that's what's happening here, but it sure as hell looks like something weird is going on.  And it wouldn't have to be DoD activity, there's the whole ugly world of corporate espionage to consider as well.  Damn I wish I knew how to detect that kind of activity.  I hope we can get a guest on the show to go onto the details of this stuff...I wonder how prevalent it is...

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 25, 2015, 02:12:53 AM
Merry Christmas LV. Cheers and a nice spiked eggnog.
Got an early start on it, Flipper.  *clink*

flimflam384

Merry Christmas all!

And Art?  Don't worry about the trolls.  Remember psychic vampires?  Trolls are sort of like they are.  They feed on negativity.  Starve them.  Do what you need to.  And if you want to come back to the air/internet with a show/podcast, we'll give it a listen, because when you're behind the microphone, there's a magic at work, one that requires your particular kind of crazy.  Shine on you crazy diamond.  We love you.  Merry Christmas.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lonevoice on December 25, 2015, 02:13:57 AM
Got an early start on it, Flipper.  *clink*

*Clink* On the first day of Christmas Dave Noorie did a radio show ... and then a partridge died and fell from the tree.

Chronaut

At least you're honest about it...and consistent

Thank you lonevoice, that's good work, and food for thought.

Indeed...Merry Christmas BellGab  =)

Meister_000

Merry Christmas, Bellgab

Nice to see you in something other than Black!  :)
Art posted a half dozen times tonight if you haven't seen.

lonevoice

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 25, 2015, 02:19:13 AM
Nice to see you in something other than Black!  :)
Art posted a half dozen times tonight if you haven't seen.

Thanks, Meister!  I have a little catch up on the thread to do, but it seemed like a good time to update my last post again.  :)

Quote from: lonevoice on November 27, 2015, 04:43:25 PM
Since I'm not wearing a smoking jacket, I'll just say it: The last few 223 290 pages are shite.

lonevoice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 25, 2015, 02:16:21 AM
*Clink* On the first day of Christmas Dave Noorie did a radio show ... and then a partridge died and fell from the tree.
I like it!  We need a new gif for beating a dead partridge.  :)

Meister_000

Quote from: lonevoice on December 25, 2015, 02:25:53 AM
Thanks, Meister!  I have a little catch up on the thread to do, but it seemed like a good time to update my last post again.  :)

>. . . the last few 223 290 pages are shite !

Lord, it has been crazy!   ;)    Happy Happy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: flimflam384 on December 25, 2015, 01:33:43 AM
Yeah, and I'm starting to think more lurky non-troll posters like me should jump out of the woodwork to thin the trolls out even further.  So hi everyone and I hope you're having a beautiful holiday season!

hey buddy.

Lilith

Very Merry Christmas to Art and his family,
And Very Merry Christmas to MV, and ALL the bellgabbers!!!   :-*

Praise MV!

Merry Christmas to MV, Art Bell and all the other Bellgabbers.   All of your families as well.  As for the 4chan trolls, I hope you get shit in your stockings.

Art, you have my support and I am cheering for Heather. She has some work to do but in time I think she will be fine.  I urge you to come back to your show though because frankly the show is not going to last unless you come back on a regular basis.  Let Heather sub for you during your vacations and odd nights off.  She will become accepted that way and in time she well may build an audience that will stay with the show when you do retire for good.   You do need to come back though to make the show a success.

Anyway, again.  Merry Christmas.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 25, 2015, 12:58:48 AM
Art my question is  what do you suggest we do ?     the fact that you are here is a great sign  -- as i have said before the world NEEDS your voice  ---  what can we do to help you ??

Another good place for the non-yet-invented sarcasm emoticon. You weren't being serious, were you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: flimflam384 on December 25, 2015, 03:03:19 AM
Hey man.  Merry Christmas MV.

and meeeerrrrry christmas to you, sir.  thx.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Chronaut on December 25, 2015, 02:13:40 AM
Right.  And obviously Art wouldn't be a high priority target because he's not recruiting assassins to perpetuate a militia against the free world.  If you only want to discredit and neutralize a guy like Art, well, there are tools for that too.

I can't say that's what's happening here, but it sure as hell looks like something weird is going on.  And it wouldn't have to be DoD activity, there's the whole ugly world of corporate espionage to consider as well.  Damn I wish I knew how to detect that kind of activity.  I hope we can get a guest on the show to go onto the details of this stuff...I wonder how prevalent it is...

Or it could just be one of the local meth addicts not getting their beauty sleep. That wouldn't result in the kind of show you're looking for, but you know the corporate espionage doesn't need to be happening right in Pahrump. They're might be something going on in Vegas.

Value Of Pi

Have there been any reported cases of homeowners taking a shot at Santa? I'm surprised that I've never heard of this. Art, don't shoot Santa! He means well.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Chronaut on December 25, 2015, 02:13:40 AM
If you only want to discredit and neutralize a guy like Art, well, there are tools for that too.

Yeah, it's called a keyboard and an internet connection. The old boy couldn't have screwed up his reputation more thoroughly, and he doesn't even have the sense to let it go now, but keeps on banging on and making us all wonder what we saw in him in the first place.