• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Holy Ghosts on June 30, 2015, 01:56:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Feel free to check my book out on Amazon, or on the book's website, www.holyghoststories.com

(I don't know if there is any prohibition on posting links in discussion threads here. If there is--my bad!)

Nope, you're fine. I think MV, the site owner, doesn't mind. Thanks for the link.

Holy Ghosts

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 30, 2015, 09:15:45 PM
Nope, you're fine. I think MV, the site owner, doesn't mind. Thanks for the link.

Much obliged. Since the book entails ghosts, hauntings, paranormal phenomena, and the mysterious Theosophists and Madame Blavatsky, I figured it would be of interest. ;)

Holy Ghosts

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 30, 2015, 08:21:14 PM

Oh, sorry about the confusion, but thanks for the update.  I'm putting your book on my reading list. As I mentioned, my son attended a Catholic university in Maryland that's widely known to be haunted and has some kind of poltergeist activity in one dorm room that is no longer used, plus the spectral hand of a former slave tapping on the window of another dorm room. Even the administration admits there is paranormal activity, and has tried several times to exorcise the poltergeist spirit to no avail. In view of this, I'm really interested in your take of that university.

I found it on Amazon. I'm definitely reading this.

Very interested! Feel free to contact me with more details about your son's experience. I'd be fascinated, especially since I believe there is overlap with the Catholic university and my own Evangelical alma mater. My email is holyghoststories@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing the full version of the story! Best,
-David

onan

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 01:43:01 PM
new

Hey sam. Welcome, post often. Or when you want to post... then do it. Have fun however you decide to post.

sam

Quote from: onan on July 06, 2015, 03:41:38 PM
Hey sam. Welcome, post often. Or when you want to post... then do it. Have fun however you decide to post.

I will try to not over post.

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 03:49:50 PM

If you fully disclose, up front, your feelings about green eggs and ham, you'll fit in quite well with the other residents of BellGab View Mental Hospital.

Sean92008

I've been an on/off lurker.  Listened to Art prior to 1991, I'm pretty sure.  I can't remember when I lived at a certain place where I picked it up on the radio. 

I've been listening to U7 radio since 2010 when a jerkwad co-worker introduced me to it.  Dude was a total weenie but the U7 referral was a brief moment of intelligence from his sorry-assed mouth.

I need a girlfriend.  Until then, I'll spend too much time on Facebook and BellGab.  After that, I'll spend too much time on Facebook and BellGab.

Lots of cool things have happened in my life.  Paranormal and other.

Photo is me with a couple of older guitar-playing guys.

onan

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 07, 2015, 01:59:37 AM
I've been an on/off lurker.  Listened to Art prior to 1991, I'm pretty sure.  I can't remember when I lived at a certain place where I picked it up on the radio. 

I've been listening to U7 radio since 2010 when a jerkwad co-worker introduced me to it.  Dude was a total weenie but the U7 referral was a brief moment of intelligence from his sorry-assed mouth.

I need a girlfriend.  Until then, I'll spend too much time on Facebook and BellGab.  After that, I'll spend too much time on Facebook and BellGab.

Welcome, a little advice on girlfriends... don't tell them about this place until you have been in a committed relationship long enough to know their worst habits... cuz you will need leverage.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 07, 2015, 01:59:37 AM

Thanks for sharing.  That's a very nice photo.  What are the dynamics of a 3 way committed relationship?  Are you allowed to legally marry?

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 07:08:00 AM
Thanks for sharing.  That's a very nice photo.  What are the dynamics of a 3 way committed relationship?  Are you allowed to legally marry?
Welcome to BellGab, Sean!  :D

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2015, 07:14:25 AM
Welcome to BellGab, Sean!  :D

Oh yeah!  Welcome Sean, post often.  Please.

maureen

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 03:49:50 PM
quick wit and rapid repartee is never amiss.... and may I introduce you to The General who has a podcast, The Fret Files, an excellent show on guitar repair and cool riffs!

Cheers!!

Waco Kid

Recovering lurker, here. Currently in remission. Are mixed metaphors okay around here? Hope not. Looking for a reason to relapse. Thank you. And good day.

paladin1991

Quote from: Waco Kid on July 10, 2015, 09:22:04 AM
Recovering lurker, here. Currently in remission. Are mixed metaphors okay around here? Hope not. Looking for a reason to relapse. Thank you. And good day.

https://youtu.be/8ITqS2uTPD4

Event Horizon

1 2 3 test!
hello? Thank you for letting me inside.
damn, this isn't working.

chefist

Quote from: Event Horizon on July 10, 2015, 10:55:52 PM
1 2 3 test!

Welcome. Enjoy.

zeebo

Quote from: Event Horizon on July 10, 2015, 10:55:52 PM
1 2 3 test!

Hello, you have successfully crossed the bellgab event horizon.  Enjoy your stay.

zeebo

Recovering lurker, here. Currently in remission. Are mixed metaphors okay around here? ...

Welcome, hope you have more fun than a cat in a room full of monkeys.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on July 10, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
Welcome, hope you have more fun than a cat in a room full of monkeys.
I, on the other hand, wish him more fun than a bunch of monkeys at a pig rodeo... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZt0DMd8p4

Recovering lurker, here. Currently in remission. Are mixed metaphors okay around here?