• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

popple

When Jorch said "Maybe he'll see the light a little bit" about the 2nd bomber... all I could think was really? the light? And then what? He apologizes and he promises to never do it again? He'll be seeing light strapped into the electric chair.

RJ

I've been a listener to Coast to Coast going back to the mid 90's.  The paranormal interviews were interesting but what I really listened for where the people like Michio Kaku, Terence McKenna and the conversations with people while real life events were unfolding.  There was also a time when Richard Hogland and Ed Dames were fresh and had interesting things to say (I know, hard to believe) but they have been recycled so many times that it's painful just to hear their voices along with what now has been revealed as a lot of spouting BS.   I check the C2C web site nightly hoping for an interesting guest and when they appear I would give a listen.  Now, even provocative and interesting guests have become unlistenable because of Noory's stupid questions and feedback.  More and more Noory sounds like he's on the path of wanting to be a news broadcaster and the guests and callers are just a huge inconvenence to his agenda.  Here's some news for you George,  we already have a ton of 24/7 news broadcasting and at night it would be nice to hear stimulating interviews with really good questions, follow up questions and unscreened callers.

My local station cancelled C2C a while back so I've been listening online.  I know broadcasters  can get a pin point accurate tally of online tune ins.  I have also been recording off  "Tunein Radio" so even when I wasn't listening it would register  that I was.  Even though I'm only one listener I felt guilty for giving credit to Noory for listening to his less than middle of the road broadcast.  I now have programed "Tunein Radio" to only record on the weekends and will be turning off my wifi at night during the week. 

I hope this comes across as coherent.  I posted this after I found an old joint in my parents basement where I have been living for the last 45years …. Not, (well the basement parent part!)

Gay

Quote from: popple on April 20, 2013, 09:55:21 PM
When Jorch said "Maybe he'll see the light a little bit" about the 2nd bomber... all I could think was really? the light? And then what? He apologizes and he promises to never do it again? He'll be seeing light strapped into the electric chair.

George needs to send him a copy of this, since he probably has boxes full of them around his home and office:

I let my wife listen to a brief bit of 'open lines' on Friday with George. She is not a listener and rolls her eyes at me for still trying to find a good show here and there.. She was surprised with how awful Noory was, how he could not construct a sentence. At one point, after a caller said he came across a Skinwalker, Noory stopped him and said emphatically, "I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" and then he proceeded to say, "that sounds like... you... errr.. really got yourself into something there.. be careful. Next call..."
He had about 2 seconds of the sign of being a good host, saying something either comforting or frightening. And then.. Boom. Noory.
Needless to say, I became embarrassed that I even listen, so I turned it off immediately.

We all mock and degrade.. but seriously, came someone from Premiere secretly post here just to tell us why this baboon of an idiot stays?

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on April 20, 2013, 09:23:34 AM

I loved this moment because his advice was to do "what you love," and then his example was his daughter, who "loved" making jewelry but had to "shut it down" because it didn't make money. Nice support for your sage advice, guru!!
I'm shocked he didn't plug 'income at home'

Another Ain-chunt A-leens show with no commentary from George.  Stonehenge and Easter Island must have had him stumped for anything to say.

Quote from: Gay on April 20, 2013, 11:15:57 PM
George needs to send him a copy of this, since he probably has boxes full of them around his home and office:

Man, when you find yourself turning to Noory for spiritual enlightenment, it's probably time to open a vein.

Morgus

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 21, 2013, 02:31:53 PM
Another Ain-chunt A-leens show with no commentary from George.  Stonehenge and Easter Island must have had him stumped for anything to say.
that was only a rerun too..

Quote from: Morgus on April 22, 2013, 12:17:03 AM
that was only a rerun too..

Are you sure, Wikipedia shows 'The Monoliths' (April 19, 2013) as the 12th episode of the current season.  It's getting really hard to tell just by watching what's new as they repackage so much of it, and Wiki isn't the greatest source.

Either way, it was one of their better shows - I like seeing the monoliths around the world and they had some places that I was not familiar with - the statues in Bada Valley Indonesia (Sulawesi Island) and the Sigiriya Fortress in Sri Lanka.  They talked about the huge perfectly round stone balls found in Costa Rica that I'd only seen a tiny bit of video on before.

And it was very pleasant watching the show without the unannounced jarring, yet boring, voice of George Noory intruding with some useless comment.

NoMoreNoory

Whaaaat? The Boston Bomber isn't from Chechnya. He's Japanese!!!!! Joorch just finally took a tilt at the 19 year old suspect's name, and out it came:

Djokhar Sigh-a-nigh-a

This post somewhat delayed owing to several minutes of hysteria and disbelieving re-windings.

Ye gods and little fishes. Sayonara, Joorchie-san!

NoMoreNoory

No surprise that in reporting that all 180 injured in the bombings look set to recover, he focuses on a 3 year old boy with bleeding on the brain and a 'little girl riddled with nails'. How George loves him a mutilated child.

He reports too that suicide has now 'surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death'

He's on form tonight. He also advises that 'you can't put your head in the sand or in a hole.' Wise words, indeed.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 22, 2013, 11:31:10 PM
...He reports too that suicide has now 'surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death'...

That's legitimate.  That wouldn't include death from, for example, degenerative disorders like cancer and heart disease, though it still sounds a little off.

eddie dean

George thinks that the Boston bombers might have been mules.
I certainly don't think that's the correct terminology.
Maybe he thinks they had the pressure cookers hidden up their ass.

Immy

Premature hangup again by Fool on the Coast Jorch. Col. Hunt asked a Viet Nam vet caller where he served, seconds after the caller finished asking his question, and the Nooron mumbled "He's gone..." after obviously disconnecting him. The phantom rookie call screener strikes again!  ::)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 22, 2013, 11:39:10 PM
That's legitimate.  That wouldn't include death from, for example, degenerative disorders like cancer and heart disease, though it still sounds a little off.

It was the concept of "injury death" that we were drawing attention to, not the statistics. Highlighting again, Jorchs penchants for butchering words, phrases and sentences.

I think I just threw up a little listening to George crow about his so-called position paper on world powers when he was "just 18".

I'm pretty sure the only position paper George could ever write would be about his hijinks involving himself, Tommy, a jar of vaseline, and a Twister board.

Immy

Ending the hour on a low note - Jorch's take on how the public should take a more active role in spotting domestic terrorism: "We need to be more diligent" when I suspect he meant vigilant. Samey-same right Joorchie? :o

Morgus

Quote from: NooryIsADouchebag on April 22, 2013, 11:58:39 PM
I think I just threw up a little listening to George crow about his so-called position paper on world powers when he was just 18.
yeah, Noory had to interrupt the interview to tell about another personal story of his childhood...

ziznak

This main guest just started his story and he's reminding me a bit of Al Bielek.  He's totally talking BS but can do it so sincerely.  This could be entertaining.  George will hopefully stfu and Len can spin his little tale.

Quote from: RedMichael on April 16, 2013, 06:53:14 AM
Don't judge me but I admit to being a coast insider. Here are some snippets from a chat transcript. I just want you to know how insane Noory is.

These are real and not edited. What is not here are all the answers he did with teeny bopper messaging speak. Creeepy

8:06
Comment From x5o Mr. Noory, I have been a C2C listener for about 15 yrs., and this is my first chat. Almost always enjoy the show but was wondering why on too many occasions your listeners who call in are cut short before they can be queried by guests who have ?'s for them following the comments they make. Many a guest has asked a follow up ? only to have you say, "They are gone". Could you allow the callers to stay on a bit longer so they can respond to your guests?

8:07
gnoory: I'll let you in on a secret...sometimes..just sometimes..I will put them on hold to go back to them...and my over zealous call screener has deleted them. I've had a talk with them...and now they promise NOT to do that

Quote from: Immy on April 22, 2013, 11:50:45 PM
Premature hangup again by Fool on the Coast Jorch. Col. Hunt asked a Viet Nam vet caller where he served, seconds after the caller finished asking his question, and the Nooron mumbled "He's gone..." after obviously disconnecting him. The phantom rookie call screener strikes again!  ::)

Well, that didn't take long. 

This guy is starting to sound pissed off with Noory's repetitive questions the way he's saying 'exactly', kind of under his breath.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 22, 2013, 11:57:47 PM
It was the concept of "injury death" that we were drawing attention to, not the statistics. Highlighting again, Jorchs penchants for butchering words, phrases and sentences.

It's a legitimate phrase.  He didn't make it up so I still don't get it.

Gay

I'm sensing there might be some open lines tonight. George sounds peeved with the guest.

I hope not, though, I love the way out shows- how often do you get to hear about Presidents signing agreements with ETs?

mombird3

Good that they got another nut for tonight. George Noory cannot get a decent guest. Maybe Premier is going to get tired of this?

jinwicked

This is more entertaining than usual, but the guest sounds like he is making shit up off the top of his head.

jinwicked

"What was it?! Like plants, or animals, or...?"

Glue, Norry. They ate glue.

ziznak

"Len are you there?? Well, this is going to be and interesting moment."

So this moment... like right now? is going to be... as in a little bit?  Very interesting?? WHAT?!!?