• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 19, 2020, 12:28:36 AM
Actually, Vulcans do lie on occasion. They call it an "error".
Of course Spock lied multiple times in his capacity as a Star Fleet officer, lying in the interest of the common good was acceptable. Kind of like the islamic idea of taqiyya is.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 12:58:58 AM
lying in the interest of the common good was acceptable

Perhaps--but it's sloppy.

Gunner65

Dumb-ass Dietrich demands an apology for Executive Order 9066 (Feb 19, 1942).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9066

What Dietrich really wants is monetary compensation. I bet he is not even Japanese so he don't qualify.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 19, 2020, 03:49:19 PM
What Dietrich really wants is monetary compensation. I bet he is not even Japanese so he don't qualify.
Dietrich is 1/4 -1/8 Japanese/Chinese if you factor in his mother and fathers histories. And his mother did not have any family in the USA before or during WW2. Dietrich has no dog in the race on this.

This is just another "anniversary" date that he uses to dedicate a shit-show to!  He also posted a stupid childish Valentines Day poem to his "secret wife" - Judith Eggart who severed ties with him last year.

Pelayo

Whhhhhaaaaaa....ddd is having a bad hair day and his pussy hurts something fierce.

Gunner65

Dietrich is an asshole!  He is using OBS and SKYPE and he knows he can't "produce" by overloading his systems by having 2-3 others on line.  So he bitches about it, hoping someone will buy him brand new shit! 

Rather than un-fuck it himself, he continues with it. Which is the definition of insanity? 

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if you need money to buy a new computer, do what the grown-ups do. Go to a job, do some work, and then they pay you for it. Simple!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 07:10:28 PM
Hey ddd, if you need money to buy a new computer, do what the grown-ups do. Go to a job, do some work, and then they pay you for it. Simple!

A large majority of boomers can't figure it out. (Skype)

Gunner65

Pelayo, I found more about the Pine Island: I will be reporting it this Saturday night.

Here is a preview for you because I know you have a connection:

The seaplane tenders USS Currituck and USS Pine Island were modified for the operation including removal of weaponry to created more deck space.

"WHILE AT NAVAL SHIPYARD HUNTERS POINT, USS CURRITUCK AND USS PINE ISLAND Were REFITTED AND PREPARED FOR the NEXT ASSIGNMENT. THEIR
BOW 40 MM GUN TUBS AND TWO FORWARD 5-INCH GUN TURRETS WERE REMOVED AND HELICOPTER DECKS WERE INSTALLED FOR OPERATION HIGH JUMP".

These modifications were also made to other Seaplane Tenders -

(USS Pine Island gun turrets prior to modification for Highjump)

(USS Currituck /Norton Sound after modifications.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, talk about anything interesting as long as it doesn't have anything to do with butt secks like ddd always does.

Pelayo

The second photo is very much like the photo of the Pine Island I have on the wall. And next to it is a photo of my dad in his lieutenant's uniform looking very dashing I must say.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 07:23:49 PM
The second photo is very much like the photo of the Pine Island I have on the wall. And next to it is a photo of my dad in his lieutenant's uniform looking very dashing I must say.
Is there a photo of the Pine online that matches the one you have?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 19, 2020, 07:29:44 PM
Is there a photo of the Pine online that matches the one you have?
I'll look around and post it if I find a match. BTW the USS Pine Island received a battle star in her service during WW2 and decorations from Korea and Vietnam. The photo I have is from the air practically dead abeam the starboard side.

Gunner65

I also found that there were only 4 Currituck Class Tenders:

The four ships of the class were:

USS Currituck (AV-7)
USS Norton Sound (AV-11)
USS Pine Island (AV-12)
USS Salisbury Sound (AV-13)

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Currituck-class_seaplane_tender

Pelayo

This photo looks close, but is not at a 90 degree angle and taken from a higher altitude.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 07:37:46 PM
I'll look around and post it if I find a match. BTW the USS Pine Island received a battle star in her service during WW2 and decorations from Korea and Vietnam. The photo I have is from the air practically dead abeam the starboard side.
Yes, the Pine has a serious WW2 battle history. Don't go too nuts about it, I just wanted to prove that these modifications were made for Highjump and were continued until Korea, then I suppose they modified them again.

The point I am making is that the Currituck and Pine had a total of 4- 5" guns and two 40mm Boffers anti-aircraft guns removed!  Not what you would do if you were going to invade/attack a "secret Nazi base."

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 07:45:40 PM
And of course my dad had this model:      http://www.internetmodeler.com/scalemodels/flships/Revell-1-426-USS-Pine-Island-AV-12-Seaplane-Tender.php     
Yea! I saw a lot of these older 60s-80s model kits in my research.  You would not believe how expensive they are now!  Nearly 50 bucks for a 1:48 Scale Fighter!

Pelayo

Derek must have lost his taste awhile ago since he seems to think ddd is somehow the shit.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 19, 2020, 08:01:48 PM
LIAR!  Dietrich claimed photos of Yazidi as his own and I proved they were taken by someone else!  LIAR!
I remember that. Didn't you inform the actual photographer that ddd was claiming his work as his own?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 19, 2020, 08:03:29 PM
I remember that. Didn't you inform the actual photographer that ddd was claiming his work as his own?

Photograph by: Youssef Boudlal, National Geographic
Date Taken:   Aug 13, 2014
Date Uploaded:   Apr 28, 2015
Camera:   Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Focal Length:   200 mm
Shutter Speed:   1/400 sec
Aperture:   f/4
ISO:   200
Copyright: © Youssef Boudlal

"ONE-‘O’-MINE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN FROM MY TOUR ‘O’ THE FRONTLINES IN جمهورية العراق (“ǢHL-ǦJUMHŪRĪYYÀHT ǢHL-eʿIRĀKQ [‘THE REPUBLIC-‘O’-IRAQ’];” Condīta est 1968â€"2003), Circa Annō Dominī MCMLXXXVIII (1988 Commonal Èræ), THE SUBJECT BEING A MINOR-AGED GIRL FROM THE E’‘ER-PERSECUTED MINORITY-SECT ‘O’ THE یائه‌زد (“ŶǢƵIDΔ) â€" THE SEVEN THOUSAND YEAR(S)-AULDEN CULTURE-‘O’-WORSHIPERS ‘O’ THE FALLEN ǼНГÃ†Л (“ǼNGÆL”) مَلَك طَاوُوس (“TAWOÛSÊ-MELEIK [‘MELIEK TA’‘OUS’]”) â€" TRUE LUCIFERANS AFORE THERE WAS MONOLATRY Ã"’‘ĒR THE SURFACE ‘O’ THE WORLD; CAPTURED IN PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE(RY) ONSITE شنگار (“ŞINGJARA”)-IN-ܢܝܼܢܘܹܐ‎ (“NINEVEH”) NEARSITE THE RUINS-‘O’-PfAƵUƵUa"

Yes I contacted Boudlal

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 19, 2020, 08:09:12 PM
Photograph by: Youssef Boudlal, National Geographic
Date Taken:   Aug 13, 2014
Date Uploaded:   Apr 28, 2015
Camera:   Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Focal Length:   200 mm
Shutter Speed:   1/400 sec
Aperture:   f/4
ISO:   200
Copyright: © Youssef Boudlal             

Yes I contacted Boudlal
I don't know how ddd gets away with all his lying and thievery. Probably as Michael Aquino states, ddd doesn't have a pot to piss in so it's a waste of time trying to sue him.

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, just think, you too can look forward to the day when ddd announces for people to BOLO  for you! Don't worry, it ALWAYS happens. Oh yeah, ddd finally quit pronouncing hyperbole as hyperbowl. One mispronounced word corrected, a half a hundred (as ddd would say) yet to be corrected.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, wasn't it Pavel who leaked that email from your friend telling you that you stink like shit?

Pelayo

Give up ddd you ridiculous idiot. Because people pay taxes on their phone bills is proof the japs won WW2? You are such an ass.

Gunner65

Fuck Dietrich and Steve Quayle too..and all the others who have lied about Operation Highjump for 30 fucking years!

I hope Peter Moon is paying attention:  Because in the next few weeks I am going to expose this lying bullshit!  Even before Dietrich vomits more about Highjump.

And if Billie Woodard is living in Mt. Shasta with the rest of those idiots, I will expose his fake he/she ass too!

Here is Col. Billie Woodard after he/she updated her/his Facebook photo in 2018!

U-209 Letter:

"A letter from a crewman of U-209 showed up in the mid-1980s. There are several claims to its origin including a claim by Col. Billie Faye Woodard who said he had gone to the secret Nazi base and was given the letter to deliver to a person in Argentina."

I have posted links about this in my sources.  By the way, Woodard has also lived in Mt. Shasta, CA and updated his/her Facebook photo in 2018 which shows he/she wearing a printed dress very similar to what my grandma used to wear! But here is the e-mail:

"Hi, I have in my possession a copy of a letter written on 2 March 1985 from a gentleman named Karl Unger to Mr. Woodard concerning the submarine u-209 commanded by Heinrich Brodda.  The Mr. Woodard that Joe Watson referred to in his email I later found out was Ret. Col., Billie Woodard."

Pelayo

Dude, I could've gone the whole day without seeing that picture. Thanks a lot.