• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2016, 10:50:58 PM
That is so true. Notice i didn't even bother to post a pic.  :(
There, there Ciardelo.  It's okay.  Here is a nice Bacon Pillow to rest your head on till you feel better. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gabrielle on January 07, 2016, 09:57:17 PM
I heard the gabcast Eagle.  I believe that Nancy did not know she was on the air. (or whatever one says these days).

Point of order.. Even if didn't know that she was on the air.
Information was revealed to others, that someone may of  wanted to keep confidential.

To set the record straight, so there will be no misunderstandings when I post songs like below....

I'm married .. Sorry girls...but there are still ways I can help you ..  never said 'we' can't dream...
Still a lot of "action" left in that old piano!

https://youtu.be/qdbrIrFxas0

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on January 07, 2016, 10:59:30 PM
There, there Ciardelo.  It's okay.  Here is a nice Bacon Pillow to rest your head on till you feel better. ;)
Bless you. ahhh.  :-*

wr250

Quote from: eagle on January 07, 2016, 10:33:25 PM
Quote from: a trollHey Lasha / RoseGirl... are you gonna hijack Eagle's account all night?
See!
this is what the "ignore" feature is for.
do noy argue with trolls. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

RoseGirl

Quote from: wr250 on January 08, 2016, 06:55:48 AM
See!

do noy argue with trolls. they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oh yeah....had that troll on ignore for quite some time now and almost never see what he says.

But you know what? Nancy needs to stop hiding behind her little troll friends, get herself in here and explain how and why she has orchestrated this campaign against me.....because everyone in here, including her, knows that that is exactly what she did. It is time for her to explain herself.

Lilith

G'Morning Bella-Haven.  I fell asleep about an hour into Heathers show.  I DO love open lines, so I am re-listening to that with my morning coffee.  Coffee is on the counter, helpey selfies!

serenity

Quote from: wr250 on January 08, 2016, 06:55:48 AM
See!

Fresh morning, good morning. Coffee, Bacon, GOOD cheer

So say we all!

onan

I don't often get the opportunity to listen "live" and I have little time during most days to listen to every podcast that I would like. But last night, I was all set to listen to Heather. Then the power went out. DAMNIT, came back on about 4:30 this morning.

And now... on top of it all. My wife broke her hand yesterday and I have to take her to a hand surgeon this morning for consultation. My wife is a trooper, didn't take any pain meds. I would have been half way through a bottle of Jack and a full bottle of oxy.

eagle

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:06:54 AM
Oh yeah....had that troll on ignore for quite some time now and almost never see what he says.

But you know what? Nancy needs to stop hiding behind her little troll friends, get herself in here and explain how and why she has orchestrated this campaign against me.....because everyone in here, including her, knows that that is exactly what she did. It is time for her to explain herself.

Yes, she is the one that broke a trust and repeated information that was private and now sits back and lets people spew it when ever they feel like it. The big different between Lasha and Nancy is Lasha will take what Nancy told her in private to her grave.

RoseGirl

Quote from: serenity on January 08, 2016, 07:10:21 AM
Fresh morning, good morning. Coffee, Bacon, GOOD cheer

So say we all!

I gotta be honest, serenity, it's been quite some time since I felt any 'good cheer' from the Bella-haven crowd at all.

serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:16:26 AM
I gotta be honest, serenity, it's been quite some time since I felt any 'good cheer' from the Bella-haven crowd at all.

Well then it's about time. Good morning Rosie! Miss you around here. Hope your feeling better and staying warm on the upper west coast.

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:14:20 AM
I don't often get the opportunity to listen "live" and I have little time during most days to listen to every podcast that I would like. But last night, I was all set to listen to Heather. Then the power went out. DAMNIT, came back on about 4:30 this morning.

And now... on top of it all. My wife broke her hand yesterday and I have to take her to a hand surgeon this morning for consultation. My wife is a trooper, didn't take any pain meds. I would have been half way through a bottle of Jack and a full bottle of oxy.

Gotta can the oxy Onan, you gotta drive this morning lol. Here coffee instead *holds out cup*

onan

Quote from: serenity on January 08, 2016, 07:17:05 AM
Gotta can the oxy Onan, you gotta drive this morning lol. Here coffee instead *holds out cup*

Coffee huh, have a kick?

ponyboysunset

Some positivity this morning. I love 311 and found them on my own one day while getting CDs at the library. I still can play them and get so happy I want to cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WyhqhGXHE

RoseGirl

So....you're all going to just continue to pretend that none of this happened? And...like..what...'so say you all' and that's it?

Cowards.

RoseGirl

I've emailed and talked to quite a few people in the paranormal community and found out that Nancy has done this sort of thing to lots of people, in lots of different ways.

But by all means, let's enjoy our coffee.

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:19:50 AM
So....you're all going to just continue to pretend that none of this happened? And...like..what...'so say you all' and that's it?

Cowards.

I don't post her often. Mostly because, I don't think I fit in. But also because of your continuing passive-aggressive-emotionally-unstable-all-about-me crap. People aren't being cowards. They are discriminating in their endeavors to keep a pleasant thread. But not you. You need to be redeemed for some slight about, I guess you're gay?, I don't care if you have sex with bats. I really don't, and most people find the "I'm gay and sensitive" shit boring. If you're not gay, substitute the proper situation.

OK, I have probably worn out my welcome.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:26:22 AM
I don't post her often. Mostly because, I don't think I fit in. But also because of your continuing passive-aggressive-emotionally-unstable_all-about-me crap. People aren't being cowards. They are discriminating in their endeavors to keep a pleasant thread. But not you. You need to be redeemed for some slight about, I guess you're gay?, I don't care if you have sex with bats. I really don't, and most people find the "I'm gay and sensitive" shit boring. If you're not gay, substitute the proper situation.

OK, I have probably worn out my welcome.

you can't possible be that stupid...really, you can't.

RoseGirl

It's not about being gay....that was only her first attack toward me in public. Nancy revealed very private personal information about my family to people who used it to attack me. She made sure, via private messages, that everyone treated me like a piece of crap. She said very critical things about me on her weekly show. She went way out of her way to rally her trolls against me...and everyone here knows it.

Shall I go on?

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:27:34 AM

you can't possible be that stupid...really, you can't.

Well, yes I can. I don't read every post in this thread, and I most often disregard everything you post because you are a nut. No one cares If Nancy outed you. Really, no one. If that is your biggest complaint, well golly, aren't you a troubled soul.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:31:53 AM
Well, yes I can. I don't read every post in this thread, and I most often disregard everything you post because you are a nut. No one cares If Nancy outed you. Really, no one. If that is your biggest complaint, well golly, aren't you a troubled soul.

I stand corrected...you are that stupid.

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:33:50 AM
I stand corrected...you are that stupid.

Well, at least I don't cry about superficial wrongs on an anonymous forum.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:35:01 AM
Well, at least I don't cry about superficial wrongs on an anonymous forum.

Shall I forward you the death threats I have gotten....the obscene messages and the instructions on how best to rape a child? You think these things are superficial? That says a lot about you.

onan

Sorry guys, I will leave now. I apologize for the disruption.

RoseGirl

Nancy needs to get in here and explain herself.

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:36:35 AM
Shall I forward you the death threats I have gotten....the obscene messages and the instructions on how best to rape a child? You think these things are superficial? That says a lot about you.

Take it to PM's. The people here don't want to here your shrill cries for attention.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:39:18 AM
Take it to PM's. The people here don't want to here your shrill cries for attention.

It was all done in a public forum against me....so it needs to be talked about in public.

And onan...sweetie....you are nobody to me. So go away.

RoseGirl

Hey Nancy....pretend you don't see this, k?

:)

onan

Quote from: RoseGirl on January 08, 2016, 07:40:35 AM
It was all done in a public forum against me....so it needs to be talked about in public.

And onan...sweetie....you are nobody to me. So go away.

Oh goodie the nut ball doesn't want to talk with me.

RoseGirl

Quote from: onan on January 08, 2016, 07:46:48 AM
Oh goodie the nut ball doesn't want to talk with me.

go abuse someone else, onan....you are a tired, pathetic loser and no one wants to listen to you.