• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Bellgab has caught the eye of the Ministry of State Security in the P.R.C.

Asuka Langley

Honk Kong was looking for dank pepe memes

Zartax

Here we go with the bridge abutment death wish

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 02, 2019, 09:47:50 PM
Bellgab has caught the eye of the Ministry of State Security in the P.R.C.

Interestingly I was reading  a book I recently acquired by Soong May-ling. Though I'm not a Catholic I like her anti-commie stances. And enjoy her references to her husband,which refers to as  generalissimo.

Dr. MD MD

I disagree about Hicks. I think he was smarter than that. I was somewhat surprised over what a schill Michael Moore turned out to be though; someone whose early career I respected.

Hog

DSM-V Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

peace
Hog

Lilith

Little Miss Muffet, sat onna tuffet...

albrecht

NLP? Never trust Turks. I seem to recall, can't now, a fun joke about Greeks, Jews, and Turks.

albrecht

Ha. TMC was playing "Harlan County, USA" earlier. Speaking of diseases and work.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, call in DigitalPigFucker. Where are ya now?! :D

Asuka Langley

Liberace gonna break SJW knee cap oh shid!

Dr. MD MD

Just slap up some Islam is right about women posters in NYC. They’ll blow a gasket! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMegqgGORY

Lilith

I, also, find albrechts posts difficult to figure out.

Dr. MD MD

Yes, pud referred to it as his whataboutism. I’ve called him out before that this is his primary trolling technique. He swears he’s not a troll though. :)

Hog

Zartax

The best part of the Gabcast is Liberace's vocal affectations and attenuations.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on November 02, 2019, 10:09:25 PM
I, also, find albrechts post difficult to figure out.
Haha, maybe I need to post more. Use some more commas, and rants etc. Or just truth. 
Hey MV,Lee  praise him, like the old joke "save my son, the doctor" said by mom during a potential drowning in NJ. 

jedimiller

MV why dont u stfu and let Pate talk. Stop interrupting him. He is less eloquent, but he is smarter than you.  He is wiser beyond your years. Ur just arrogant and obnoxious

Dr. MD MD

A surprising amount of Jews were involved in Bush era PNAC. Just examine the record.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jedimiller on November 02, 2019, 10:16:06 PM
MV why dont u stfu and let Pate talk. Stop interrupting him. He is less eloquent, but he is smarter than you.  He is wiser beyond your years. Ur just arrogant and obnoxious

You’re just jealous because his kareoke is better than yours. :P

Zartax

is there any news on a possible IRC server or chat server for this podcast?

Lilith

Quote from: jedimiller on November 02, 2019, 10:16:06 PM

Call in @ 573-837-4948

Catsmile

Dr. MD MD

I’ve always thought that it’s weird that JWs proselytize because they believe that only 144000 people will get into heaven. You’d think they’d be trying to reduce the amount of competition.

albrecht

MV on Mormon CIA; nice. Though, in their defense, they have a clean state, prep, and good looking women (untouchable) but since no drinking, smoking, etc. Why CIA and Hughes hired them. But even friggin coffee?! They got some weirdo version of coffee (no caffeine.)

MV calling for Range Wars again! Yes! I'm not advocating, of course. Feds shouldn't own land aside from the strict mandate!