• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
What has the injustice of transporting people 'convicted' of such trivial things as stealing a chicken got to do with a politician equating brutal slavery with immigration? In round figures? Transportation wasn't immigration, neither is slavery. Its amazing how the Trump supporters do exactly what they accuse those whonoppose him of doing.

Falkie Logic!  I submit to your cornucopia of grifted logic.  I will STFU and await the video.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 07, 2017, 11:32:25 AM
***BELLGAB EXCLUSIVE***

I cannot reveal my source or how I was able to obtain this, but this is a true picture of the poster Meister_000

As you can see he is quite the progressive patriot!

Funnily enough. This one was found of you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 07, 2017, 11:36:37 AM
Falkie Logic!  I submit to your cornucopia of grifted logic.  I will STFU and await the video.

You made the analogy with Australian convicts. Not me. Stuck now?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 07, 2017, 11:34:23 AM
"obscene anonymous phone calls to people's homes"

Hmmmm, smacks of terrorism to me.

Sure, prove it though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
There is a precident. The extremists who committed treason against England and then declared themselves patriots.  ???

Oh, do you mean that early Band of Brothers who defied a man, who dressed in funny clothes, and submitted their cause unto GOD?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 07, 2017, 11:40:46 AM
Oh, do you mean that early Band of Brothers who defied a man, who dressed in funny clothes, and submitted their cause unto GOD?

I'm an athiest.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 11:34:03 AM
There's only half the country plus most of the free world pissed-off about the exact same core set of issues. If you truly don't know you're not tryin.

I have great concerns for that 'half' of the country that is pissed off.  As for the world, it can go fuck itself.   

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
There is a precident. The extremists who committed treason against England and then declared themselves patriots.  ???

When you are going to accept full responsibility for the rampant pedophilia in the UK? You had a responsibility to throttle Jimmy Savile at birth and your failure to do so makes you no better than him. Shame on you.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:36:51 AM
Funnily enough. This one was found of you.

You liberals are so terrible at bantz.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:37:53 AM
You made the analogy with Australian convicts. Not me. Stuck now?

How do you say that word with a straight face?   Oops, straight face, I made another funny.  Somebody get me another red crayon, I'm hungry.

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 10:58:32 AM
Only one problem; there is no "Alt-Left" here, just straight-up but Righteously and Justifiably pissed-off Progressive-Liberals â€" American, British, and Canadian that we know of. Patriots (in the Truest sense of the word) and Humanitarians, NOT extremists.

I'm breaking my rule.  Not an extremist?  Are you kidding me?  You post extremist stuff day in and day out.  You are so far to the left, you make Pol Pot look moderate.  I bet you have had Karl Marx and Che Guevera posters on your wall. Maybe you still do.  You are part of the lunatic left.  As for your claim of patriotism, well, you are clearly deluding yourself.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:42:07 AM
I'm an athiest.  ;D

WTF?

How can you be so pro-Muslim when you are an atheist?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

Sure, prove it though.

Terrorism.  Hmmm, how to explain that to you?  Let me get my crayons and finger puppets.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:34:28 AM
So says the celebate vest dribbler who lives in his mother's basement, dreaming of wankng over a live woman who actually wanted to be in your presence.

He's married but carry on.

pyewacket

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 07, 2017, 10:42:45 AM
I'm feeling much like you.  While I don't mind trading insults over beers with the boys, it does wind down.  Unless you are fm the AltLeft.  Then the AltLeft screams, rants, triggers and cries until those of us who are Centered tire and walk away, figuring that we can catch the next AltLeft assault after work.  Then the AltLeft dances and guffaws over the cowardly Centered that they call the AltRight and it's inability to reason. 

Why don't we centrists stop replying to them? I have suggested this before and it seems to fall on deaf ears. If their goal is to drive us out, I guess they are accomplishing it. It takes too much scrolling to get through to the few interesting posts.

They don't answer your questions because they don't have the answers. All they can do is deflect and post crap.

I affectionately refer to them as 'The Obsequious Squad'.

Buck up, Mister- you're a Marine - damnit!   ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 07, 2017, 11:47:11 AM
WTF?

How can you be so pro-Muslim when you are an atheist?

He hates his country and his people and just flies a yorkshire flag on his avatar to troll bellgab he actually flies this Isis buttplug flag to destroy whats left of what his people built.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 07, 2017, 11:46:41 AM
I'm breaking my rule.  Not an extremist?  Are you kidding me?  You post extremist stuff day in and day out.  You are so far to the left, you make Pol Pot look moderate.  I bet you have had Karl Marx and Che Guevera posters on your wall. Maybe you still do.  You are part of the lunatic left.  As for your claim of patriotism, well, you are clearly deluding yourself.

You have in fact become too _unAmerican_ and illiberal to tell anymore which is which â€" the real from the fake (of anything).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 09:11:33 AM
When will it sink in with you that this isn't Trump v the Dems? Trump is a pathalogical lying, immature, petulant, self obsessed, media obsessed narcissist, who absolutely refuses to take any responsibility for his shortcomings. He has absolutely no idea about what being POTUS involves. And frankly has no interest in the huge and disparate issues that fall in his inbox each day.

He tweets an allegation of being phone tapped by his predecessor, and almost as an aside then tweets that his successor on the Apprentice doesn't do it anymore! You think this is the reasonsble thought processes of a sane man?

He's dangerous. He'd be dangerous because none of his entourage is strong enough to stand up to him without being afraid of being fired. He has to have his fucking phone taken from him, and the plug pulled on the TV.

More dangerous than a country full of pedophiles?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnBGTXr6i8

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 11:54:28 AM
You have in fact become too _unAmerican_ and illiberal to tell anymore which is which â€" the real from the fake (of anything).

You're a kook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 10:38:41 AM
Eh? The ones who hadn't died en route and thrown in tne sea were traumatised by the time they got to America. After that it was survival. Dreams of freedom and a better life because they didn't ask to be chained up and sold into slavery; they didn't choose it. That isn't immigration, anymore than modern human trafficking of young girls forced into prostitution and servitude. How disingenuous can you be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCS8M8kCSk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 10:52:18 AM
Oh? So if you know all this, why was Spicer forced to say " Let the tweet speak for itself".. So that's alright then. Trump stated as unequivocal fact that Obama had sanctioned Trump tower to be tapped. But after repeated requests, can't present any evidence. Nothing.

Bullshit. They're trying to deflect the spotlight from the FBI looking into Russian hacking. And they weren't alleging; They were stating it as fact. So why have an investigation? Presumably they've already done that to come up with the statement? Yes?
Oh? What have I said been proven to be bullshit? Show your workings. Tweets and WH statements don't qualify. I'm not POTUS, so my judgement isn't here or there, but unfortunately, you have a 70 year old adolescent in the WH, who lies and proclaims utter bollox as easy as farting. And his supporters actually beluve him! Do you think as he does that Ted Cruz's father helped kill JFK? Or as Trump said, the US unemployment rate is up to 42%? Or the US GDP is 0%? You believe that?

You've been claiming that "proof" would be forthcoming for weeks now so yes, you are full of shit unless you can provide this and not just more of your wild, alarmist speculations.  ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:12:57 AM
Trump tweets we'll never see:

"I made a mistake today. Thankful it was pointed out to me. Lesson learned.

"Decided my hair style is ridiculous. Misplaced vanity. Having decent hair cut instead"

"I'm going to get more people who know what they're doing on my side by listening. I don't know it all"

"I love Melania beyond words, encouraging her to be her own woman instead of being scared of me"

"Found out today not everyone is a billionaire. Surprised and humbled.

"Learning to tie my tie at a proper length. Much better.

"This is my last tweet, time to grow up, and take job seriously"

Who the fuck are you to dictate how Trump or anyone else should comb their hair.  You are typical of the liberal fascists who want to prescribe how we live our lives and what we should regard as the norm.  The myth of liberal tolerance has been exploded in countless ways since Trump was elected. The pettiness that you and others on this thread display tells everyone what they need to know about your ethics and values.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 10:58:32 AM
Only one problem; there is no "Alt-Left" here, just straight-up but Righteously and Justifiably pissed-off Progressive-Liberals â€" American, British, and Canadian that we know of. Patriots (in the Truest sense of the word) and Humanitarians, NOT extremists.

Can't even say what country he/she lives in or is fighting for. Watch her say something stupid in response like she's a citizen of the world.  ;D

BTW, you ARE extremists and NOT humanitarians because, last I checked, humanitarians don't try to foment violence and randomly run up to people and try to hit and punch them, YOU FUCKING MORON!  ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
Why don't we centrists stop replying to them? I have suggested this before and it seems to fall on deaf ears. If their goal is to drive us out, I guess they are accomplishing it. It takes too much scrolling to get through to the few interesting posts.

They don't answer your questions because they don't have the answers. All they can do is deflect and post crap.

I affectionately refer to them as 'The Obsequious Squad'.

Buck up, Mister- you're a Marine - damnit!   ;)

Roger that, Ma'am. 

I'm done. Back to the other threads.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 07, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
What has the injustice of transporting people 'convicted' of such trivial things as stealing a chicken got to do with a politician equating brutal slavery with immigration? In round figures? Transportation wasn't immigration, neither is slavery. Its amazing how the Trump supporters do exactly what they accuse those whonoppose him of doing.

Your country were the biggest slaverers in the modern world and now you're the biggest pedophiles. Stay proud, pud! Stay proud!  ;D

In an industry full of asshats, these two are right near the top of the heap. They couldn't stick their noses far enough mup DT's rear when they were wallowing in the ratings his appearances got them, and now they're acting like they're in self-righteous shock over anything he does now. It's mystifying that anyone takes them seriously.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/white-house-joke-morning-joe-rips-trump-obama-161040534.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 07, 2017, 11:34:03 AM
There's only half the country plus most of the free world pissed-off about the exact same core set of issues. If you truly don't know you're not tryin.

You should start worrying more about the other half of your country and not the rest of the world because it's your own countrymen who will lynch you in the end.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 07, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

Ah! There it is.  ;D