• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

MV/Liberace!

BellGab has a new, permanent Lord of the Top Right.  Please join me in wishing this person well.  Let's pray God gives Lord TR the wisdom and patience to use this newly acquired power responsibly. 

"I'm researching nothing" is the first submission by our new LTR.  A respectable beginning.

Praise LTR.

Jojo

Quote from: mv on October 26, 2017, 08:58:25 PM
BellGab has a new, permanent Lord of the Top Right.  Please join me in wishing this person well.  Let's pray God gives Lord TR the wisdom and patience to use this newly acquired power responsibly. 

"I'm researching nothing" is the first submission by our new LTR.  A respectable beginning.

Praise LTR.
Good luck!  Lots of fun!

wr250

Praise LTR.
lettuce not forget thy rule about the top right: if someone says "____ should be top right " it is immediately disqualified.

Swishypants

Quote from: wr250 on October 30, 2017, 07:31:57 PM
lettuce not forget thy rule about the top right: if someone says "____ should be top right " it is immediately disqualified.

Kidnostad3 is a Mustang Navy Officer! That should be Top Right! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 07:59:08 PM
Kidnostad3 is a Mustang Navy Officer! That should be Top Right! :)

No, how about Swishypants is a stupid faggot? That should be next!  ;D

Lord Grantham

From one Lord to another. Seven blessings, Lord LTR.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 31, 2017, 07:20:06 AM
From one Lord to another. Seven blessings, Lord LTR.

Are they holding the canvas for a jumper? :o

Oh, wait!  Never mind. ::)

Roswells, Art

BellGab has a new, permanent Lord of the Top Right.  Please join me in wishing this person well.

You must be new here.

Dateline

New Chooser?  So, Art Bell wanted to donate some volunteer hours?

WildCard

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 24, 2017, 02:53:24 PM
I thought you were joking about the death. I liked their sense of what they thought was upper right hand material so much I made a thread dedicated to it.

you didn't maintain it very well

starrmtn001

Praise LTR.

I like the fact our new LTR is pulling gems from the archives.  Why does Tigger smell bad?

Keep up the good work, LTR. ;) ;D

cweb

It appears they are able to travel forward and backwards in time. Cheers.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dateline on October 31, 2017, 11:30:27 PM
New Chooser?  So, Art Bell wanted to donate some volunteer hours?

Chooser.  Not Loser.

Wait.   

Bwahhahahahahahahah

ksm32

As I look to the top right corner, I am of the assumption that b_dubb got the job. Sure, it's going to change soon enough, but this is an outrage.

Robert

The current one, "You mean, in the sack?" is fun to imagine as an answer to any question here.

Swishypants

Quote from: Robert on December 31, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
The current one, "You mean, in the sack?" is fun to imagine as an answer to any question here.

Kidnostad is the worst, and I mean the FUCKIN' WORST, Wizard of the Top Right ever! That motherfucker couldn't define funny if Bozo the Clown boinked him in the ass in public! He had to pay MV to give him the Job, and MV never passes up a free blow-job, even from a male! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert on December 31, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
The current one

I'm embarrassed to have been mislead into clicking into the Falkie thread. Squid humour is really no humor at all.

Robert

That one works reeaalllly well as an answer to the current one:

"I have been told not to come here."
"You mean, in the sack?"

Swishypants

Kid is a boring asshole and I hate his fuckin' guts!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
IT IS NOW, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

Obvious candidate for the hall of fame is obvious.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
Obvious candidate for the hall of fame is obvious.

Your name is TOEJAM now!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
Your name is FAGGOT, now and forever! ;D

Shoo, Scotish Watermelon Head!