• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on October 02, 2015, 11:14:25 PM
JC was raptured.

Here's my take.  The character is dead.  He *tried* to work with Dave but realized the thrill was gone.

Best leave it behind when it won't work anymore.

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 02, 2015, 11:15:26 PM
Night all.  Brain tumor is blowing up in my skull OR pressure is building with a weather front.  One of the two.
Take care of yourself, Sean

AppealPlay

Wow.  Just got here and Leo Ashcraft is gone?  Awesome news.  Leo sucked.  Buh bye, Nafeety.  Art should take the news segments and replace them with ads.

Zenman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
I would just like to deny the rumors that Coast have tried to poach me. I will however be producing all of Falkie's online content including the upcoming sex tape. May God have mercy on my eyes.

LOL

JC Collins

There's at least TWO sides to every story Noorland.  From what a lot of people are saying, Keith has quite the reputation, and NOT in a particularly good way either  :-\   

norland2424

Quote from: JC Collins on October 02, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
There's at least TWO sides to every story Noorland.  From what a lot of people are saying, Keith has quite the reputation, and NOT in a particularly good way either  :-\

i get that but hes attacking Art not Keith

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on October 02, 2015, 11:13:54 PM
look at leo facebook page, hahaah what a cry baby cunt

https://www.facebook.com/WW5LEO?fref=ts

One of Leo's posts mentions Art breaching FCC regulations. What's that all about?

popple

Jimmeh chuch tried to attach himself to art like a demon spirit.

THIS.

AppealPlay

Could be that Keith is just an ass.  Remember that snotty e-mail he sent when someone asked him to allow an alternative to PayPal?

norland2424

Leo Ashcraft
31 mins · Edited ·

Ok - you guys heard the true nature of Mr. Bell. Unnecessary and a violation of FCC regulations. With that - I would never consider returning to MITD. I will be launching a three hour program soon which will include DMN. DMN will also be syndicated separately which Art would not allow while it was on MITD.

So much drama in the LBC, it's kind of hard being Art B-E-Double L. But somehow someway, he keeps coming up with funky ass shit like every single day.

littlechris

Quote from: norland2424 on October 02, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Leo Ashcraft
31 mins · Edited ·

Ok - you guys heard the true nature of Mr. Bell. Unnecessary and a violation of FCC regulations. With that - I would never consider returning to MITD. I will be launching a three hour program soon which will include DMN. DMN will also be syndicated separately which Art would not allow while it was on MITD.

Leo has NO class!!!!!!!!

Leo Ashcraft facebook is to die for

what a great storyline

ZomZom

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 02, 2015, 11:19:43 PM
Could be that Keith is just an ass.  Remember that snotty e-mail he sent when someone asked him to allow an alternative to PayPal?

I said, "Go!"

AZ/CO

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 02, 2015, 11:19:43 PM

I remember because I don't use PayPal and am therefore not a TT...Take Visa!!

Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled: 'I Should Have Been Blind from Birth'

http://www.people.com/article/jewel-shuping-blind-drain-cleaner-eyesight-disorder

Mental health problem in this country? Oh I dunno.

ShayP

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 02, 2015, 11:21:06 PM
So much drama in the LBC, it's kind of hard being Art B-E-Double L. But somehow someway, he keeps coming up with funky ass shit like every single day.

LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

Imagine calling 911 and hearing Art's voice.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on October 02, 2015, 11:19:57 PM
Leo Ashcraft
31 mins · Edited ·

What ... Huh?  Dude you'll never be asked back and if you were we'd all boycott the show.  Go away now please.

ZomZom