• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 13, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

Evidence seems to indicate that Deb would be ok with your kiltage

She's walking with a fanboy.  But I know what she wears under that kilt.

Gunner65

I have received a NA FORM 13164 regarding Dietrichs' guest Michelle Carmela Soldana (Leslie).  The document shows she enlisted in the US Air Force on July 3, 1990 and was discharged on August 6, 1990. 30 days into the 8.5 week Basic Training Course.    If you take into consideration the first week (zero week) for entry processing and one week for admin processing-out, she was likely only 2-3 weeks into Basic training when she was discharged.

I find it impossible she would have had contact with Lt. Col. Michael Aquino EVER.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 06:38:14 PM
I have received a NA FORM 13164 regarding Dietrichs' guest Michelle Carmela Soldana (Leslie).  The document shows she enlisted in the US Air Force on July 3, 1990 and was discharged on August 6, 1990. 30 days into the 8.5 week Basic Training Course.    If you take into consideration the first week (zero week) for entry processing and one week for admin processing-out, she was likely only 2-3 weeks into Basic training when she was discharged.

I wonder when they went to an 8.5 week basic. When I was in it was 6 weeks. Once I got out of basic I had to wait for almost two months before going to tech school. I was put in charge of the dischargee dorm were people like her were being outpocessed. We had to give them daily assignments like picking ip litter or cleaning toilets. Great times.

Gunner65

When did you serve Gravity?  I think the Air Force Basic has been 8 weeks since the early 1980's....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Basic_Military_Training.
But her being discharged within 30 days is very quick for a recruit.  Note:  She was not an "Entry Level Separation" like Dietrich, so her claim of a Medical Discharge may well be accurate.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
When did you serve Gravity?  I think the Air Force Basic has been 8 weeks since the early 1980's.....But her being discharged within 30 days is very quick for a recruit.  Note:  She was not an "Entry Level Separation" like Dietrich, so her claim of a Medical Discharge may well be accurate.

December 1974 - November 1982. Enlisted for 6 years and extended for 23 months to get my cross training approved.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 16, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
December 1974 - November 1982. Enlisted for 6 years and extended for 23 months to get my cross training approved.

^^^^^   Grav on leave shortly after finishing Basic

Gunner65

"December 1974 - November 1982. Enlisted for 6 years and extended for 23 months to get my cross training approved."

Yes...that makes sense.  What is your opinion of her discharge at 30 days Gravity? 

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

I loved the 70's!  But that "FRO" is NOT REGULATION!

Dr. MD MD

Ick! I think I just got herpes from looking at that suit. :o

GravitySucks

I had to shave my mustache first day of basic. It is now 43 years old.

Gunner65

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 16, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
I had to shave my mustache first day of basic. It is now 43 years old.
You saved/preserved your mustache?  LOL  It has birthdays?  LOL  (I get it..you've had a mustache for 43 years).  Air Force guys get more leeway on mustaches....Most Marines don't bother.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
"December 1974 - November 1982. Enlisted for 6 years and extended for 23 months to get my cross training approved."

Yes...that makes sense.  What is your opinion of her discharge at 30 days Gravity?

The most common things I saw while I was there was homosexuality(openly admit they were gay and request discharge), drug use/addiction, mental issues, and health issues discovered in basic that they missed in the entry physical. For performance issues, they were usually sent to a disciplinary unit for a week or two and then recycled. Foracademic issues, it usually took longer than 30 days before being washed out. They would usually set them back 3-4 weeks to see if they could pass.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
You saved/preserved your mustache?  LOL  It has birthdays?  LOL

LOL no I started growing it back the day I graduated basic and haven’t shaved my lip since.

Gunner65

Yes I got it, just thought that was funny...especially with the photo with the "fro" lol  Some of us got gigged for NOT having facial hair!
Flashlights and magnifying glasses and "peach-fuzz" jokes.  So any Marine that could wear a mustache after boot-camp did.  But its a pain the ass at inspections.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
I loved the 70's!  But that "FRO" is NOT REGULATION!

It didn’t take me long to grow one after I separated. My perm was much cooler than that. Plus I got a head start. I had 89 days terminal leave.

Gunner65

LOL Wow, 3 months Terminal Leave!  I only got 3 weeks! But I "sold back" 45 days of leave too....so I had some extra cash.  I served almost two full years overseas/at sea so I was not able to take a "regular" leave.  I also served two years IRR (Inactive Ready Reserve) which was a joke.  But I have an Honorable Discharge and Dietrich is a lying POS.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 08:12:57 PM
LOL Wow, 3 months Terminal Leave!  I only got 3 weeks! But I "sold back" 45 days of leave too....so I had some extra cash.  I served almost two full years overseas/at sea so I was not able to take a "regular" leave.

I got my degree at night and finished up that summer. I started interviewing for work and set my start date to be the soonest I could after my “earliest” last friday. Friday the 13th!  And I almost died that night, but that is another story.  Anyways, I started with McDonnell Douglas on 8/23. Getting two paychecks for almost 3 months after 8 years of enlisted pay was sweet. 

Gunner65

Some of the Marines I served with had contracted for education after but were not enrolled/matriculated in a program at discharge..they got screwed out of benefits etc.  I bought savings bonds (from my USMC pay....sent money home each month too in a family allotment).  I had about 6k when I got out. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 08:40:09 PM
Some of the Marines I served with had contracted for education after but were not enrolled/matriculated in a program at discharge..they got screwed out of benefits etc.  I bought savings bonds (from my USMC pay....sent money home each month too in a family allotment).  I had about 6k when I got out.

I had to borrow $200 from my roommate for enough gas to drive from Omaha to Houston. I was cash poor but “i had earning potential “ LOL

Gunner65

In either case it seems to have "worked out" in the end. We both served honorably and nothing Dietrich says can change that.  I did have a "row" with my parents after finding that they had spent the allotments I sent them...about 150.00 per month, but at least I could cash-in the saving bonds as they matured...enough to buy a vehicle and get some sort of start.  I certainly lacked "earning potential" but I gave it every effort.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
In either case it seems to have "worked out" in the end. We both served honorably and nothing Dietrich says can change that.

Gunner65

Now that is an ugly,  sorry-looking individual.  Lip-stick, eye-liner, powdered face.  That was at least 3 years ago.  He is much uglier and more skinny now. This is the woman he claims as his "reconstructive-cosmetologist"

https://www.facebook.com/venus.clark.7?pnref=story

The woman claims to have lived in Germany.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 16, 2018, 09:21:34 PM
Now that is an ugly, sorry-looking individual.  Lip-stick, eye-liner, powdered face.  That was at least 3 years ago.  He is much uglier and more skinny now.

But in about 10 years, he'll have a totally bitchin' Skullett

Gunner65

LOL....oh he's well on his way to that.  His hair-stylist/whatever she is...he claims is a "retired VA employee" who gave him all the intel on his "gang-stalkers"....Venus Clark https://www.facebook.com/venus.clark.7?pnref=story

Kundalini Research Institute  ?

There are some questions you really don't want to know the answer to........

I would have assumed that a 'reconstructive cosmetologist' worked down at the funeral home dolling up corpses. 

Gunner65

With the Greek/Roman name Venus? A Very strange woman....with a very strange non-history....Gurus and Kundalini.  Bars and motorcycles?

One wouldn't think a biker type chick would be part of the Dougster's "harem"