• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Heather, yes, many people die in their sleep, and the cause of death is determined.  During your research, have you learned of any deaths that have "sleep paralysis" listed as cause of death?  I guess it must be a valid "cause of death"?  I dunno, just asking.  Or have you heard of any people who have died in there sleep, where it has been determined that the cause of death is "we don't know what caused that"?

Lilith

Oh MAN!  WHO reminded Heather about sleep paralysis again?   >:(

Lilith

Sure Heather,  cause of death, somebody stuffed something up their nose.

Lilith

Somebody died in their sleep.
Cause of death...
... We don't know what took them.

Ok

Lilith

You know, being a skeptic, I consider the posibility that some thing might or might not be true.  I use to give sleep paralysis that same consideration.  The more I listen to Heather, the more I become convinced that sleep paralysis is not a real thing.

Lavarat

How many deranged Trump callers are there tonight?

Lavarat

When Trump loses the election I wonder if these drunkard redneck Trump lovers will be calling in with their horseshit.

CornyCrow

I don't think there is any ONE cause for sleep paralysis, but from a few of the calls it almost seems as though there are some low level creatures who take various scary shapes and whose purpose it is to strike fear into people.  Whether this is just their idea of fun or they feed on our fear, I don't know.  The thing that some had in common is that when the person mustered enough courage to tell the thing to leave (whether in the name of a holy figure or not), the thing leaves. 

I once left the nightlight on which left most of the place in shadows.  I awoke in the middle of the night to my dog intermittently howling.  Half asleep, I walked down the short hallway and bent to pet the dog to reassure him.  When I bent to pet him, I heard him howl from across the room.  When I looked at where I thought he had been, the thing had disappeared.  i don't know what it was, but I suspect that a lot of these things really want us to fear them and when we don't they just go away. 

It was interesting when Heather said we are at our most vulnerable when we are sleeping.   

starrmtn001

I know this particular post is a non sequitur, but sometimes a little levity does BellGab a world of good! ;) ;D

Star Trek - 4 - The Voyage Home - Blooper Reel!

https://youtu.be/iZhuErqAf8A

Taco Bell

Been out of the loop the past month, going to do some time traveling, any recent shows to check out?

Quote from: Taco Bell on September 11, 2016, 11:51:05 PM
Been out of the loop the past month, going to do some time traveling, any recent shows to check out?

The exorcist was entertaining.

Tonight is Friedman and the flatwoods monster. I always enjoy Stanton.

Lilith

I knew Heather was going to clear up all our questions about the Hillary situation tonight.

Donald Noory

Yeah, Heather, Hillary almost fell because she was sick. You fall on your face every night, you dumb talentless twat.

Lilith

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 12, 2016, 10:01:39 PM
The SUCK begins!

I'm sure she's read all our questions on the Hillary Clinton thread, and has been doing research to answer all the questions we have.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on September 12, 2016, 10:03:09 PM
I knew Heather was going to clear up all our questions about the Hillary situation tonight.

transparent shill

Lilith

Right now she's just telling us everything that's already been posted on bellgab.

Margaret Hamilton made being a witch cool!  8)

Lilith

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 12, 2016, 10:07:19 PM
Is Art feeding her this commentary?

I think she's getting her commentary from bellgabs "Hillary Clinton" thread.

Donald Noory

oh yippee, moronic Wade listener diagnosing her with Cancer

K_Dubb

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 12, 2016, 10:09:12 PM
oh yippee, moronic Wade listener diagnosing her with Cancer

Based on the color of her cough drops.  You can't make this stuff up.

Donald Noory

I agree Heather, it was wrong of Hillary to state that half of Trump's supporters are a basket of deplorables. It's more like 95%.

Donald Noory

Yeah, Heather, you and Art are both deplorables. And less trustworthy than Hillary Clinton.