• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151019 - David Jacobs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by Robert, October 19, 2015, 10:12:23 PM

Noorynoid

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2015, 10:34:56 PM
http://alongsidenightradio.com/

They just had, "Wanna take a ride, you're listening to the wrong show"

Completely butt hurt babies...they just keep mentioning "the other show"...they can't stop! LOL

Cool,  listening to music on WTWW and alongsidenightradio at the same time...oh wait...art's back...again

trostol

i hear baker street..makes me wanna play GTA V

What'd Harper do make Canadians hate him so much?

I literally haven't seen Canadians say one positive thing about him. Personally I don't want Trudeau because he looks like a pot head and I'm anti-legalization.

someguy

Quote from: shell88 on October 19, 2015, 10:38:22 PM

Yea, well we're kickin Harper's ass outta here and will gladly ship him down to you.  Bon Voyage to the biggest asshole Canada has ever seen!

hell yes

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2015, 10:33:53 PM
Thankfully, Canadian politics is not my problem anymore, so nothing is in a twist.

Enjoy your new Obama/Mandela. 

I'll be sitting here in the states, fully divested from my investments in Canadian Businesses that flourished under Harper.

I'm wary of Trudeau, but you'll excuse me if I'm not that concerned how our policies affect your business investments.

Manchu8688

Well hopefully they have it recorded for pod cast in morning

chefist

Quote from: coaster on October 19, 2015, 10:37:30 PM
Losers.

Ok, a movie called "Alongside Night", a show called "Alongside Night, now they are playing a song called, "Alongside Night"...creative folks for sure...

It's a complete train wreck show...they have a stoned lady on with them...Leo can't keep a train of thought...half the time is Ahhhhs, Uhhhhs, etc...

Oh God the jokes are horrible...cricket ville!

AppealPlay

Quote from: Oculary on October 19, 2015, 10:40:03 PM
That's it for me. Time for beddyiez.

Good night, buddy.  Hopefully everything will be sorted by tomorrow.

someguy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 19, 2015, 10:38:56 PM
And that's the problem with Canada. :P

I'm sorry you're not allowed to carry your security blanket pistol around in my country.

Give it til 1 to fix it up, and if it synchs back up then maybe run the show til 330, just put in a extra 30 min, but it would then be a 2.5 hour show, still would work? Maybe?

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 19, 2015, 10:34:54 PM
Leo is claiming network problems too
It's the F**K**G chemtrails I warned you guys about yesterday. They HAARPed the broadcast off the air. ;)

AppealPlay

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 19, 2015, 10:40:25 PM
I'm weary of Trudeau, but you'll excuse me if I'm not that concerned how our policies affect your business investments.

Businesses prospering means the economy overall prospers.  It's good for everyone.

Hahaha Leo's show is a bigger mess than Hoagie's first weeks. Rambling, incoherent thoughts, awkward silence. Too bad it's on when Art is. I love a hot mess.

Robert

Quote from: Robert on October 19, 2015, 10:38:26 PMRather than DXing medium or short wave, I started down the station list to see if any affiliates are streaming.  Right now I've got WYAB's stream  Ashcraft just finished a news blurb.
Must be a rerun: Nick Redfern on MiB.

DanTSX

Quote from: shell88 on October 19, 2015, 10:38:22 PM

Yea, well we're kickin Harper's ass outta here and will gladly ship him down to you.  Bon Voyage to the biggest asshole Canada has ever seen!

You'll probably regret it. :). But it will take a while.

Anyways, back to Art?  My previous employ in that sector is behind me.  But it was a good experience to spend so much time up there regardless of my conclusions.  The Canadian people were always stellar.

Scully

During the few times I could hear Art, he said the problem is in Phoenix and is being worked on.  Phoenix???  :-\