• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
That too. No doubt it'll come out when his widow is ready to let the details be known. Or maybe she won't?

Not like it’s going to change his tombstone

dan7800

Quote from: Nye_County_Resident on April 26, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
I live near Art Bell and I am a fan. It is painful hearing the chatter in town claiming Mr. Bell's death was an intentional overdose. I have heard 2 credible sources say there was a note. Where is the autopsy result? Why is this information being kept from the public? The sherriff knows. If you are reading this, you will also soon know. God bless that poor family.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

I sincerely hope that you're not just creating a rumor.

Kolchak

The longer you work on a headstone, the better you get every day.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
A man so desperate that he has to create an alt on here to make it seem like he's married. ::)

Hush...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on April 26, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
The longer you work on a headstone, the better you get every day.

DaVinci would let the tombstone tell him what to write. ;)

weeberwubber

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 26, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
So she's claiming that she's also designing the tombstone and needs more time off

Holy shit that wasn't just a joke? Does it take a week to design? I thought you tell the memorial company what you want included and they come back with designs for you to approve. Maybe she's using the Secret Order of the Stonecutters to do the work and she has to get through the many games of ping pong first. Good to see she got the memo about mentioning the family, tho.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
Was Art Bell religious?

Not on the air. He wanted to believe. Probably became catholic to marry Airyn.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
Was Art Bell religious?

He was known to pray that God was ok with polygamy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: dan7800 on April 26, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
I sincerely hope that you're not just creating a rumor.

I prefer to wish ze were.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
Christian. You'd lock him up in your country.

Hush..go and play or something. Can't you go and run errands for old ladies or something?

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 26, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
Holy shit that wasn't just a joke? Does it take a week to design? I thought you tell the memorial company what you want included and they come back with designs for you to approve. Maybe she's using the Secret Order of the Stonecutters to do the work and she has to get through the many games of ping pong first. Good to see she got the memo about mentioning the family, tho.

Who’s?

grano salis

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Maybe because it isn't the public's business..Yeah, that's a good reason.

So true ( I love you white rose guy)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Doesn't the Catholic church have a thing about suicide or was it revoked?

SredniVashtar

If there is any truth to this, Art probably had access to morphine. They give it to COPD patients to help with breathing.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
Leo Ashcraft apparently has posted that Heather's done.  Since I don't do FB anymore, I'm trusting this wasn't Photoshopped.

Just below that he posted Heather's Facebook post saying the Keith is running the show so she is out, so this is old news. He's confusing the issue by reposting old shit. News fucker.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:21:09 PM
Doesn't the Catholic church have a thing about suicide or was it revoked?

I don’t know. I am one of those recovering Catholics. I choose not to be catholic one day at atime.

Ask albrecht. He knows everything.

Rocketeer

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Someone (Sean?) pointed out the poncho Art wore at the wedding, a (characteristically Manileño) symbol of Catholic conversion.

Faustina

I live near Art Bell and I am a fan. It is painful hearing the chatter in town claiming Mr. Bell's death was an intentional overdose. I have heard 2 credible sources say there was a note. Where is the autopsy result? Why is this information being kept from the public? The sherriff knows. If you are reading this, you will also soon know. God bless that poor family.

1-800-273-8255

I find it hard to believe Art would commit suicide.  Too much to live for, even if he was in pain.  I would believe an accidental overdose.  I got the feeling, reading into his voice, that George Knapp suspects that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
If there is any truth to this, Art probably had access to morphine. They give it to COPD patients to help with breathing.

Or to stop it altogether, apparently.

weeberwubber

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
Working titles include “Desserts in the Desert”, “Just Desserts”, “50 Shades of Greys”, “Rattling Cages and Other Frightening Tales From the Desert”, and “Cats, Covens and Bells”.

Can we consider: "The Art of Cuck"

Theadora

Art was raised Lutheran.  That's a good point that he likely converted to Catholicism, in order to get married.  He totally shit the time he reluctantly due to popular demand, had Hal Lindsey on the show, and Hal told him that animals have souls.  However, as a 33 degree Mason, he's actually, a Satanist.  I don't believe he's really dead, yet, but if everybody thinks he is, he's in danger of being murdered.  It's all a scam to try and up the price of whatever intellectual property that's in his estate.

El Chorro

Does it seem odd that the police would post a video about his death and upcoming autopsy but not mention among the circumstances that there was a "note"? Would the cause of death be that vague? Do the police release some news items and not others, once they make the decision to go public?

Laurakinch

1-800-273-8255

Toxicology results take 4-6 weeks. Cause of death section on the certificate will be blank pending results. If there was a note I doubt it will be made public.

I agree with a few on here who think an OD was likely, though probably not intentional.

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 26, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Can we consider: "The Art of Cuck"

You’ll have to okay it with Nancy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 03:24:04 PM
I find it hard to believe Art would commit suicide.  Too much to live for, even if he was in pain.  I would believe an accidental overdose.  I got the feeling, reading into his voice, that George Knapp suspects that.

He may have been on a driver which is set so it can't overdose (I suppose if you knew what you're doing you could adjust it), if he was taking morphine (For the sake of argument here) in another way, I suppose he could theoretically OD.