• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

WOTR

Let me know whenever you have this Randy person on your show. I kind of want to hear Gunner's call. I think he's going to lose it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 13, 2019, 09:50:18 PM
Let me know whenever you have this Randy person on your show. I kind of want to hear Gunner's call. I think he's going to lose it.

If he's not scared.

Gunner65

is "username" deploying the Dietrich tactic here? Because I have that audio

Gunner65

You can treat this thread and Douglas Dietrich as a joke all you want. But you will deal with me in the process. This is not a fucking joke.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 09:56:52 PM
You can treat this thread and Douglas Dietrich as a joke all you want. But you will deal with me in the process.

This thread and your friend Douglas Dietrich is a joke. I'll deal with a senior citizen? Haha

Gunner65

T bone showed up today along with this bullshit - it obvious.  Which of you assholes has the research and the balls ? None of you!  So you create a false atmosphere

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 10:02:38 PM
T bone showed up today along with this bullshit -

He's been showing his stupid ass hick self around these parts, because of his little phone call into mv's show. Like we get it you dumb fucking Canadian piece of shit. Lol.

Gunner65

And "Username" is here commenting like it is his own thread! 

pate

Gunner, in all seriousness I admire your dedication.  That dieterich guy is a jackass, and a joke.

I once tried to listen to one of his shows at work with a co-worker.  Both of us found the guy to be unlistenable, his crazy wasn't enough.

I think you waste your precious time on the guy, personally.  But this is America. You have the right to do that.  I am not in the military anymore, but when I think about it I never rescinded the oath I took when I enlisted.

In short, in a way I served to protect your freedom.  Unfortunately, the flip side of it is that I also served to protect the freedoms of jack-wagons like ddd & username, among others.

I apologize for trolling your thread.  But I will probably do it again, just to try & lighten things up.

Cheers!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 10:10:07 PM
And "Username" is here commenting like it is his own thread!

Oh I'm shocked now

Gunner65

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 10:10:44 PM
Gunner, in all seriousness I admire your dedication.  That dieterich guy is a jackass, and a joke.

I once tried to listen to one of his shows at work with a co-worker.  Both of us found the guy to be unlistenable, his crazy wasn't enough.

I think you waste your precious time on the guy, personally.  But this is America. You have the right to do that.  I am not in the military anymore, but when I think about it I never rescinded the oath I took when I enlisted.

In short, in a way I served to protect your freedom.  Unfortunately, the flip side of it is that I also served to protect the freedoms of jack-wagons like ddd & username, among others.

As for you I would agree but whatever your outcome in the military, it is more than Dietrich! Who despite his extraordinary claims, served less than 90 days!  And was an EAS from basic training in 1988!  I challenge ANYONE to prove my research incorrect!

I apologize for trolling your thread.  But I will probably do it again, just to try & lighten things up.

Cheers!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 10:30:17 PM
Who is t bone

"pate", he thinks he's cool because he called into the gabcast.. what a dumb faggot hack.

Gunner65

Holy shit "username" lol
One thing comes to mind real quick! 
my 30 year old 20 gauge shotgun!

pate

Hey username/Daniel, how big of a dick did it take to cause you so much butthurt?

Gunner65

Be careful about how you talk about "Old men"

Gunner65

Quote from: T-bone Pickens on September 13, 2019, 10:36:21 PM
Hey username/Daniel, how big of a dick did it take to cause you so much butthurt?
I bet your slick-ass will have no explanation whatsoever when it's done!

pate

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 10:30:17 PM
Who is t bone

I am pate.

Accidentally on purpose changed my username last night while drunk.  Waiting with fingers crossed for MV/Liberace! to change it back.

-pate

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 10:06:20 PM
He's been showing his stupid ass hick self around these parts, because of his little phone call into mv's show. Like we get it you dumb fucking Canadian piece of shit. Lol.

That's bullshit! I... um... er.

Sorry. I thought you were talking about me for a moment.

Gunner65

Well whatever fucker..Pate is such a "faggy" thing and no one does so while "accidentally on purpose changed my username last night while drunk.  Waiting with fingers crossed for MV/Liberace! to change it back."

LOL!

Gunner65

Well see WOTR this is where we notice the BULLSHIT!  :)