• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2020, 08:33:29 PM
You’re talking to a guy who wanted Romney to be president. ;)

Well on mushrooms or a nicotine OD the 'white horse' Mormon prophecy stuff might might've made sense!?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2020, 08:36:57 PM

Well on mushrooms or a nicotine OD the 'white horse' Mormon prophecy stuff might might've made sense!?

Nicotine OD in my experience you just get cold and dizzy and want to puke.  Thank you, Gawith Hoggarth's Brown Irish X.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 02, 2020, 08:40:16 PM
Nicotine OD in my experience you just get cold and dizzy and want to puke.  Thank you, Gawith Hoggarth's Brown Irish X.

True. But a kid being locked in a closet as punishment you might become a great, albeit sometimes dark, Swedish director.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2020, 08:34:55 PM

And that anaythusca for everything from H, nicotine, PTSD, and booze. According to some. The mushroom also being seriously investigated, at levels, apparently, not even that 'trippy.' Tho LSD, DMT etc also used to be N idea. Ketamine also now for PTSD n depression. Some of the latter can be more studied- once legal- because more ability to measure amounts? Aldous?

https://maps.org/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on April 02, 2020, 08:23:37 PM
heh heh, yeah, i suppose that's another method.  good results have been shown using psilocybin mushrooms to break cigarette addiction, as well.

Sure, now you tell me.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2020, 08:33:29 PM
You’re talking to a guy who wanted Romney to be president. ;)

I would have voted for Dirty McNasty if he were running against Obama. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2020, 09:42:33 PM
I would have voted for Dirty McNasty if he were running against Obama.

I know but the problem with guys like Romney or McCain is that they just would’ve continued with the NWO plan. Differences without disinctions?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2020, 09:16:32 PM

Such things have their place.  I'm just afraid that I'd enjoy the trip too much.  Just sayin'.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 02, 2020, 09:47:25 PM
I know but the problem with guys like Romney or McCain is that they just would’ve continued with the NWO plan. Differences without disinctions?

I agree that it often becomes a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Thus my "fuck you both" vote for Ross Perot. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2020, 09:53:50 PM
I agree that it often becomes a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Thus my "fuck you both" vote for Ross Perot.

Yeah, he was a great man with real vision but short with big ears and so fell victim to the usual troglodite ad hominem attacks. They also tried to portray his war hero running mate as a doddering old man so we got a rapist instead.

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2020, 08:34:55 PM

And that anaythusca for everything from H, nicotine, PTSD, and booze. According to some. The mushroom also being seriously investigated, at levels, apparently, not even that 'trippy.' Tho LSD, DMT etc also used to be N idea. Ketamine also now for PTSD n depression. Some of the latter can be more studied- once legal- because more ability to measure amounts? Aldous?

I personally love to smoke while tripping. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 02, 2020, 09:48:51 PM
Such things have their place.  I'm just afraid that I'd enjoy the trip too much.  Just sayin'.

Psychedelics have a very low risk of addiction especially when people use high doses to get the brain reset effects that are being explored in the clinical trials by universities and a company called Compass Pathways.  I can speak from experience. I’m a recovering alcoholic. Been sober almost 28 years. I felt that the clinical trials could help my condition but held off for over 2 years because I was afraid my addictive personality would be drawn back into undesirable yearnings.  Exactly the opposite. Once you do them most people are profoundly glad they did but have little to no desire to go through that again. At least for awhile.

Psilocybin is self regulating in that it builds up a high tolerance immediately.  If you trip one day you would have to double the dose the next day to get a similar experience. The good news is that they have yet to find an LD50 (toxic dose) for mushrooms. They say you would have to eat your body weight in mushrooms before you had a negative physical effect. 

Look up YouTube for some of Terrence McKenna’s or his brother Dennis’s discussions on “heroic doses”. 

I believe the current research will end up making psilocybin an acceptable treatment for PTSD, end of life anxiety, treatment resistant depression and addiction. Compass Pathways is well on their way to offering a treatment. They have been given fast track approval by the FDA to complete advanced clinical trials and begin offering treatments in a controlled environment.  I believe they will prove to be much safer than antipsychotic medications.

Not recommended for people that have Schizophrenia.

I don’t know if I will ever try DMT or ayahuasca but peyote and psilocybin were truly a miracle treatment for my condition. Some locales have decriminalized it but outside of the clinical trials, the only legal way in the US to have access to these natural medicines is through the Native American Church. 

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2020, 09:16:32 PM

Thanks. Worthy of research. Maybe. Some troubling sponsors and refs there. Agree real science and willing patients are ok, with much oversight. The psycho sfuff also should have more. Esp during this "lock-down" I predict use as an excuse for more...psy-holds,  lack of mental docs, relapses
, and so on.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 02, 2020, 10:11:39 PM
I personally love to smoke while tripping.

You never answered my QUESTION. "If dosed, without knowledge, and go to sleep." Would one's "dreams" be like real life?  Or, more properly,  maybe, would dreams seems "unreality?"

Btw I got some ducks nesting n squealing in my large oaks. So awesome. They mate for life n so hapoy came back to lay. Mexican Squealers (Black Bellied Whistling Ducks.) Last time had seven little ones scooting about later

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2020, 08:36:57 PM

Never seen anything related to Mormon’s but several horse entities and Ganesh character usually pops in to check on things. Kind of freaked me out when I saw a statue that looked just like it during my trip to Thailand last year.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2020, 10:31:17 PM
Never seen anything related to Mormon’s but several horse entities and Ganesh character usually pops in to check on things. Kind of freaked me out when I saw a statue that looked just like it during my trip to Thailand last year.

Some people see silver orbs that communicate telepathically...or so I’ve been told.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2020, 10:19:52 PM
Psychedelics have a very low risk of addiction especially when people use high doses to get the brain reset effects that are being explored in the clinical trials by universities and a company called Compass Pathways.  I can speak from experience. I’m a recovering alcoholic. Been sober almost 28 years. I felt that the clinical trials could help my condition but held off for over 2 years because I was afraid my addictive personality would be drawn back into undesirable yearnings.  Exactly the opposite. Once you do them most people are profoundly glad they did but have little to no desire to go through that again. At least for awhile.

Psilocybin is self regulating in that it builds up a high tolerance immediately.  If you trip one day you would have to double the dose the next day to get a similar experience. The good news is that they have yet to find an LD50 (toxic dose) for mushrooms. They say you would have to eat your body weight in mushrooms before you had a negative physical effect. 

Look up YouTube for some of Terrence McKenna’s or his brother Dennis’s discussions on “heroic doses”. 

I believe the current research will end up making psilocybin an acceptable treatment for PTSD, end of life anxiety, treatment resistant depression and addiction. Compass Pathways is well on their way to offering a treatment. They have been given fast track approval by the FDA to complete advanced clinical trials and begin offering treatments in a controlled environment.  I believe they will prove to be much safer than antipsychotic medications.

I don’t know if I will ever try DMT or ayahuasca but peyote and psilocybin were truly a miracle treatment for my condition. Some locales have decriminalized it but outside of the clinical trials, the only legal way in the US to have access to these natural medicines is through the Native American Church.

Thanks.  Good to know. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2020, 08:30:25 PM

That sounds like the old force the kid to smoke the whole pack while locked in a closet or root-cellar technique. Not suggested, even by modern 'adversion therapy' types. Though psychological n physical effects MIGHT be less than some of the pharma products listed on commercials?

Of course I said that tongue in cheek and although I did smoke up until I was about 30 I would not be one to chew and swallow cigarettes.  Way back when,  I put a big chaw of Redman in my mouth before pitching a Babe Ruth league game just like the big leaguers did and it didn't turn out well.  Didn't want to spit too much or the coach would notice, but, that's a whole other story.

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 02, 2020, 10:19:52 PM

Thanks for sharing Gravity, congratulations on your continued recovery.

I can vouch for your assertions that "Psychedelics have a very low risk of addiction" and that "Psilocybin is self regulating in that it builds up a high tolerance immediately."

In my youth, a Friday night administration of "Psilocybin" made for an interesting night of exploration.  Attempting to dose the next night (Saturday) resulted in us getting mild headaches.  Similar experiences were had with LSD.
I wish substances such as opiates/opioids were as "self-limiting" as the psychedelics are. I myself have/had issues with addiction, but have been clean of such substances for just over 5 years now.

Speaking of PTSD treatment, MDMA Ecstasy/E/Molly, has shown promise as well.  It is often grouped under the Psychedelic family, though the Methamphetamine molecule in its makeup gives it stimulant'like qualities as well. 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine

The human brain is an amazing organ.

peace
Hog

pate

I do so love your parody songs, eMCee!

I understand that you only like to do them if Art Bell used them as bumper music;  Did he ever use Procul Harum(sp) "Whiter Shade of Pale"?

I think "Whiter Shade of Christian Bale" sounds funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yECgXi3Y_8

Always with the old "Kiwanas Dodge"

I herd South/Southwest cancelled... bummer man.

-p

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on April 11, 2020, 10:08:26 AM
Thanks for sharing Gravity, congratulations on your continued recovery.

I can vouch for your assertions that "Psychedelics have a very low risk of addiction" and that "Psilocybin is self regulating in that it builds up a high tolerance immediately."

In my youth, a Friday night administration of "Psilocybin" made for an interesting night of exploration.  Attempting to dose the next night (Saturday) resulted in us getting mild headaches.  Similar experiences were had with LSD.
I wish substances such as opiates/opioids were as "self-limiting" as the psychedelics are. I myself have/had issues with addiction, but have been clean of such substances for just over 5 years now.

Speaking of PTSD treatment, MDMA Ecstasy/E/Molly, has shown promise as well.  It is often grouped under the Psychedelic family, though the Methamphetamine molecule in its makeup gives it stimulant'like qualities as well. 3,4-Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine

The human brain is an amazing organ.

peace
Hog
Congratulations on your recovery.  I am an alcoholic who has been abstinent for many years because I would drink myself to death if I didn't stay abstinent.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on April 13, 2020, 03:08:46 AM
I do so love your parody songs, eMCee!

I understand that you only like to do them if Art Bell used them as bumper music;  Did he ever use Procul Harum(sp) "Whiter Shade of Pale"?

I think "Whiter Shade of Christian Bale" sounds funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yECgXi3Y_8

Always with the old "Kiwanas Dodge"

I herd South/Southwest cancelled... bummer man.

-p

Thank yeeeew!  I'm currently working on a coronavirus song to the tune of Toto's Africa.  However, the lyrics are kicking my ass as usual.  I keep stepping away from it for a couple days and then coming back to it.  Anyway, it should "drop" soon, as the kids say...

AC400KICK

Do you think Richard Groyper's seminal ejaculatory mussel velocity is that of a rate and force of lethality? Do you think The Groyp should cease giving young women forceful cum facials in an effort to forego potential fatalities from these women receiving their dose of vitamins?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 13, 2020, 08:57:45 PM
Do you think Richard Groyper's seminal ejaculatory mussel velocity is that of a rate and force of lethality? Do you think The Groyp should cease giving young women forceful cum facials in an effort to forego potential fatalities from these women receiving their dose of vitamins?

I think it's time to call it a night.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 13, 2020, 08:57:45 PM
Jealous?

AC400KICK

MV..are too Covid? To Covid to quit?

And for the record it was totally not baboon for BellChan to be taken down. That is not the baboon way!

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 20, 2020, 05:53:54 PM
MV..are too Covid? To Covid to quit?

And for the record it was totally not baboon for BellChan to be taken down. That is not the baboon way!

Somebody is smoking their meds.

Hog

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 21, 2020, 12:06:19 AM
Somebody is smoking their meds.
Ha ha ha, thanks, I needed that.

Lee, your sites are working great again.  Thanks

peace
Hog

whoozit

I am quite concerned that when I log into BellGab I do not see anything about the BellGab comprehensive response to the existential threat of COVID 19.  All other business concerns beat me to death with how much they care and that we all need to work together to survive.  Liberace, how can you not glom onto the biggest marketing campaign opportunity of 2020?  I thought this thing was designed to get you money.  Good day to you sir.

chefist

MV = my virus...been in the works for decades.