• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 05, 2016, 11:04:19 PM
Where?  I've been in both chat rooms and nothing was going on.  Would you post the link please?  Thank you, K_Dubb. ;)

http://mixlr.com/end-of-days-radio/

Just started with the third guest who sounds like she'll be a while -- her husband is in prison framed for a murder after a career battling aliens in the military.  Mad Martian supposed to be later sometime.

theONE

Quote from: laserjock on November 05, 2016, 09:38:37 PM
IIRCC, I commented long ago on how "redacted" was annoying all while people here were falling all over themselves that Art chose her.

The thing is, you are all fickle and hypocritical. You are enjoying kicking others when they are down and worshiping those on top.

Now I don't like how Richard took a turn against democrats, but for a new show and not much experience, he's done a pretty good job except for the frequent absences.

Bunch of whiny little bitches here, kinda like Trump.

Richard will be back, he likes this too much. Art, on the other hand, lost confidence when his show evidently wasn't going gangbusters and staged a false threat. Now all he does is talk about what a hero a carnival barker is. Then again, Bell has always done that. His shows were consistently interesting, even good, but it was just a carnival, more so than Richard's shows. Sure, Hoagy has some pretty BS ideas, but he's had some pretty substantive shows also, all while not too many of Bell's shows were based on reality.

1. As far as I remember majority of BellGabbers were against Art's love of his life (Redacted) to become
a host on MITD, so you are full of shit on this point.

2.  I enjoy kicking assholes and to me (Redacted)Heather Wade and Art are assholes.
Heather for death and suicide and heart attack wishes on George Noory and Alex Jones and later for lying and rattling bateman's cage
on Gabcast and in her posts here in order to manipulate people to be on her site.
Art for abandoning his two young children and committing his third child Art junior to the mental institution for being gay.

3.  So as you see I don't worship Art, /I do like his radio hosting interviewing style/ but the way he uses people
to fulfil his desires is disgusting in my opinion, and as a human I think Art is a very disgusting human being

PaulAtreides

Quote from: theONE on November 05, 2016, 09:24:43 PM
Actually he did -it is called: "How I fucked everybody at midnight in the desert"

He is doing final touches and it will be published soon as a hard-cover edition ,
he dedicated this book to love of his life (Redacted) Heather Wade

I understand that the chapter on redemption is quite short.

PaulAtreides

except for the frequent absences. 

I think you men except for his frequent UNEXPLAINED absences.  Richard is a con man.  Making up all that shit about how it's such a good thing to listen to the replays so you can "connect the dot."  Then there was the time he tried to make an old show appear to be a new show by changing the introduction.  I do not believe he will be back in any meaningful way.  He's lost the trust of his listeners.

laserjock

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 12:08:17 AM
1. As far as I remember majority of BellGabbers were against Art's love of his life (Redacted) to become

2.  I enjoy kicking assholes and to me (Redacted)Heather Wade and Art are assholes.
Heather for death and suicide and heart attack wishes on George Noory and Alex Jones and later for lying and rattling bateman's cage
on Gabcast and in her posts here in order to manipulate people to be on her site.
Art for abandoning his two young children and committing his third child Art junior to the mental institution for being gay.

3.  So as you see I don't worship Art, /I do like his radio hosting interviewing style/ but the way he uses people
to fulfil his desires is disgusting in my opinion, and as a human I think Art is a very disgusting human being

I often wondered why Art at least seemed disconnected from his earlier children and families. If he committed his son for being gay then he IS a bastard. What a deplorable man Bell is. I started to realize that, but I didn't at first.

Nobody

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 04, 2016, 04:23:12 PM
LOL.  :)

Hope you're not just "Jive Talking", that would be a "Tragedy".  Think Hoagy is "Staying Alive" ?

* "I Started A Joke"     ;)        ;D ;D ;D

Why did you spend time to typing all that out when "You Should be Dancing"?  ???

(Apologies; I am just getting over a bout of Saturday Night Fever.)  :(

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on November 04, 2016, 02:45:01 PM
"Technical details"  LOL!  This stuff really isn't that hard.  I'm thinking Hoagie burned one too many bridges.  Although I do have a feeling that he'll do anything to be broadcasting right before the election, or on the day of.  He better get going then.  Only a few days left.

Speaking for myself, I am waiting to see if Hoagland can somehow contrive to get back on the air either the day of the election or Wednesday at the latest.  Wednesday will be the last day he'll have to convince his audience that the election results were "in the data" all along ( ::) ) before the election becomes ancient history.

If he doesn't get back on the air by then, I predict the pressure of all that "data" building up in his brain over the past month whilst he has lacked a media outlet will result in an cerebral aneurysm rupture.  :(

(NB: I am not saying that I hope he suffers from a ruptured cerebral aneurysm.  I am merely pointing out that the enormous pressure has to be relieved somehow, that's all.)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Nobody on November 06, 2016, 09:41:06 AM
If he doesn't get back on the air by then, I predict the pressure of all that "data" building up in his brain over the past month whilst he has lacked a media outlet will result in an cerebral aneurysm rupture.  :(

(NB: I am not saying that I hope he suffers from a ruptured cerebral aneurysm.  I am merely pointing out that the enormous pressure has to be relieved somehow, that's all.)

I prefer to believe the pressure is in his digestion and will be relieved in the usual manner.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 05, 2016, 09:36:22 AM

She also said Art was going to write more books. He never did.

Hi folks.

Hey! Where ya been, Roz?! I just chalked it up to the whole twin thing and her highness' disappearance.  ;)

Soylentblue

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 05, 2016, 11:40:35 PM
http://mixlr.com/end-of-days-radio/

Just started with the third guest who sounds like she'll be a while -- her husband is in prison framed for a murder after a career battling aliens in the military.  Mad Martian supposed to be later sometime.

End of Days Radio?

The absolute worst, most horrible, most boring internet broadcast I have ever heard. I listened for a half a dozen shows hoping that it would become more interesting but instead sounded more like a stoners club and if you're not smoking what they are it isn't listenable.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Soylentblue on November 06, 2016, 12:28:50 PM
End of Days Radio?

The absolute worst, most horrible, most boring internet broadcast I have ever heard. I listened for a half a dozen shows hoping that it would become more interesting but instead sounded more like a stoners club and if you're not smoking what they are it isn't listenable.

You don't have to be, but it sure helps.

trostol

IIRCC, I commented long ago on how "redacted" was annoying all while people here were falling all over themselves that Art chose her.

The thing is, you are all fickle and hypocritical. You are enjoying kicking others when they are down and worshiping those on top.

Now I don't like how Richard took a turn against democrats, but for a new show and not much experience, he's done a pretty good job except for the frequent absences.

Bunch of whiny little bitches here, kinda like Trump.

Richard will be back, he likes this too much. Art, on the other hand, lost confidence when his show evidently wasn't going gangbusters and staged a false threat. Now all he does is talk about what a hero a carnival barker is. Then again, Bell has always done that. His shows were consistently interesting, even good, but it was just a carnival, more so than Richard's shows. Sure, Hoagy has some pretty BS ideas, but he's had some pretty substantive shows also, all while not too many of Bell's shows were based on reality.

that pretty much not true...while there were indeed some here "falling all over her" there was just as many if not more saying she wasnot right for the job

anunnaki

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 12:08:17 AM

Agree-well said !

anunnaki

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 08:33:18 AM
I often wondered why Art at least seemed disconnected from his earlier children and families. If he committed his son for being gay then he IS a bastard. What a deplorable man Bell is. I started to realize that, but I didn't at first.

I agree. Art's history with family members shows to me that he doesn't form true bonds. He is too full of himself to have any room for others. His quick remarriage after Ramona's "Death", suggests that the Airyn (sp?) thing began much earlier, Ramona may have found out, Divorce would have been bad for his Fan reputation and very costly to his financial accumulation while her "Death", would have alleviated the money factor, and swapped "Fan negativity"-for Widower Sympathy- while freeing him to "Acquire" the "Newer-Younger Model.  A Triple Win situation.

theONE

Quote from: anunnaki on November 06, 2016, 02:11:32 PM
I agree. Art's history with family members shows to me that he doesn't form true bonds. He is too full of himself to have any room for others. His quick remarriage after Ramona's "Death", suggests that the Airyn (sp?) thing began much earlier, Ramona may have found out, Divorce would have been bad for his Fan reputation and very costly to his financial accumulation while her "Death", would have alleviated the money factor, and swapped "Fan negativity"-for Widower Sympathy- while freeing him to "Acquire" the "Newer-Younger Model.  A Triple Win situation.

very good points, his remarriage happened only bit less than 3 months after Ramona was put in the grave..and he claimed and bragged
that just within several weeks after Ramona's funeral he so madly fell in love with 34 years younger poor girl from some
obscure village in Philippines and that she also fell in love with him with his millions of dollars and they decided that they
are meant for each other and all that hot passionate love happened over the internet in space of several weeks of Ramona's death,
this story is as fake in my opinion as his story with the stalker.

I also believe that he was cheating on (only 15 years younger and with health problems) Ramona way before Ramona's mysterious death
and that she caught him and all started to fall into fights and arguments.

That's why I think suddenly (way before Ramona's death) he started to dump on her on the air, for very silly things, like her dropping keys
when she was carrying bags of groceries and few other very insignificant incidents.
And this was very strange and different attitude from him because everyone remembers that he was praising Ramona on the air
how great she is etc-etc, ...why this sudden change in attitude -- perhaps she found out that he is having internet romance behind her back.

Let's remember that he himself admitted of being capable of doing nasty things to others if needs to be.
That he could be brutal and that he took delight in crushing competition...just look at the choices of words that he choose
to describe his state of mind and emotions when he was in "destructive" mode when others were in his way...just read his quote
in the attachment and think if that is normal decent person's vocabulary or is that a vocabulary of a vicious psychopath 
ready to eliminate everything and everybody that is on his way to success - like he so easily abandoned his other 3 children his own offspring.

I believe that there are skeletons in his closet that he is hiding and guarding very carefully..maybe on his death bed
he will reveal them or he might take them to his grave...going for a ride into after death realities where everything
every our single word everyone of our single deeds is in the open..and subject for revision and judgment...       

[attachment deleted by admin]

trostol

why is all this in what is now the hang out spot instead of the Art thread lol

theONE

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 04:39:09 PM
why is all this in what is now the hang out spot instead of the Art thread lol

LOL... I just answered a post, besides Art and Hoagie are connected they used to be friends ,lol :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Soylentblue on November 06, 2016, 12:28:50 PM
End of Days Radio?

I doubt being stoned helps. In fact it would probably be a waste of a good high.

trostol

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 04:46:55 PM
LOL... I just answered a post, besides Art and Hoagie are connected they used to be friends ,lol :P

no one is friends with Hoagie..not even himself

laserjock

I think it might suffice to say that it sometimes takes a certain kind of person, one who is willing to do what many won't, to others, to competition, to the system around him, in order to get above the average Joe. Richard might be that way, I guess, but for sure it seems Bell is. I am embarassed of how much of a fan I was, how I even spoke in favor of him when deeper inside, those certain things bothered me. I always wondered, many of us ended up divorced, but why? Why no word about children from past marriages, why never any confession of love and dedication to offspring?

Now, I am divorced once over. I also know it is just as much my fault and failure as my ex's. We fought, she was a pretty hard soul, but she'd lived through a war and didn't suffer fools. She was my senior by several years and I married partly because I wanted to wife to make me act like an adult, pretty screwed up! We did love each other, she was extremely jealous, but we were never sympatico or compatible, and I lacked the maturity to be honest with myself about how we just didn't mesh.

But I DO NOT regret marrying my ex, she's a damned good person and I am proud of her. She is very brave, very strong, a great mom, has an excellent work ethic. But I know we never could have ever survived without both of us ending our lives miserable in the process. Humans have chemistry and not everybody gets it right to start off, sometimes we have to try and learn from our mistakes, as any wise man would. I rescued her and her daughters from war and I still reach out to the daughters all I can do this day. I've never stopped loving the girls, despite them not being of my blood, they will always be my babies, adults though they are. I could never just cut off like that. I am no longer in love with my ex, but I defintely care about her a great deal and would help her at the drop of a hat if my current wife didn't object. I never cheated, never abused, never betrayed, and she left me, she did me the favor. It was her third marriage, she's on number four, they seem to be lasting which is a really good thing.

So I cannot fault Bell for being married several times, but never any words about his children, a seeming disconnect. Maybe that is what they wanted, but it does cause unease to think about. I wasn't there so I won't accuse, but my impression of Bell right now isn't very good, to me he seems objectionable.

How much younger is Irene (that is how her name is supposed to be said, and I would never want my filipina to change how she pronounced her name just because I said her name wrong publicly, I am NOT so vain as that would seem.

Filipinos have first names that are often whimsical and very sweet, and they will use unique spellings. I have in laws there that have names like that. One of them, wife and I would talk about her and for a while I didn't connect the dots with the person's name online. Very nice relative, too.

Also, while my wife today is a LITTLE younger, the idea of marrying a wife young enough to be a daughter, man, that is just... I may want my wife to outlive me and benefit from life insurance in the end, but I don't want someone so unfairly, to them, younger than me. I'm not so greedy and I want me wife to actually really find me attractive for her.

Just too many things nag me about Bell, and to be brutally honest, I only started following him because an in law was such a fan and it influenced me, he's a good relative and I admire him, but I think he's not looked a good hard honest look at who Bell's seeming real shadow.

Maybe Bell isn't what anyone says and maybe he is, but so much is muddy and curious to say the least.  Could he have been cheating on Romona? Did he deliberately smoke when she had asthma? I know that asthma suffers can't even breath the stink from cigarrettes without being sickened.

Her name is pronounced IRENE guys. Bell never produced a single bullet guys. He pursued women extremely his junior, guys.

Now, what demons are in Richard's attic I wonder. So far he seems like a decent enough guy, but he does seem a bit hoaxish. Sadly, well grounded people often don't become popular and famous, look at Hollywood!

Roswells, Art

I blame Reagan for taking the funds away from mental hospitals.

trostol

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 07:20:44 PM
I think it might suffice to say that it sometimes takes a certain kind of person, one who is willing to do what many won't, to others, to competition, to the system around him, in order to get above the average Joe. Richard might be that way, I guess, but for sure it seems Bell is. I am embarassed of how much of a fan I was, how I even spoke in favor of him when deeper inside, those certain things bothered me. I always wondered, many of us ended up divorced, but why? Why no word about children from past marriages, why never any confession of love and dedication to offspring?

Now, I am divorced once over. I also know it is just as much my fault and failure as my ex's. We fought, she was a pretty hard soul, but she'd lived through a war and didn't suffer fools. She was my senior by several years and I married partly because I wanted to wife to make me act like an adult, pretty screwed up! We did love each other, she was extremely jealous, but we were never sympatico or compatible, and I lacked the maturity to be honest with myself about how we just didn't mesh.

But I DO NOT regret marrying my ex, she's a damned good person and I am proud of her. She is very brave, very strong, a great mom, has an excellent work ethic. But I know we never could have ever survived without both of us ending our lives miserable in the process. Humans have chemistry and not everybody gets it right to start off, sometimes we have to try and learn from our mistakes, as any wise man would. I rescued her and her daughters from war and I still reach out to the daughters all I can do this day. I've never stopped loving the girls, despite them not being of my blood, they will always be my babies, adults though they are. I could never just cut off like that. I am no longer in love with my ex, but I defintely care about her a great deal and would help her at the drop of a hat if my current wife didn't object. I never cheated, never abused, never betrayed, and she left me, she did me the favor. It was her third marriage, she's on number four, they seem to be lasting which is a really good thing.

So I cannot fault Bell for being married several times, but never any words about his children, a seeming disconnect. Maybe that is what they wanted, but it does cause unease to think about. I wasn't there so I won't accuse, but my impression of Bell right now isn't very good, to me he seems objectionable.

How much younger is Irene (that is how her name is supposed to be said, and I would never want my filipina to change how she pronounced her name just because I said her name wrong publicly, I am NOT so vain as that would seem.

Filipinos have first names that are often whimsical and very sweet, and they will use unique spellings. I have in laws there that have names like that. One of them, wife and I would talk about her and for a while I didn't connect the dots with the person's name online. Very nice relative, too.

Also, while my wife today is a LITTLE younger, the idea of marrying a wife young enough to be a daughter, man, that is just... I may want my wife to outlive me and benefit from life insurance in the end, but I don't want someone so unfairly, to them, younger than me. I'm not so greedy and I want me wife to actually really find me attractive for her.

Just too many things nag me about Bell, and to be brutally honest, I only started following him because an in law was such a fan and it influenced me, he's a good relative and I admire him, but I think he's not looked a good hard honest look at who Bell's seeming real shadow.

Maybe Bell isn't what anyone says and maybe he is, but so much is muddy and curious to say the least.  Could he have been cheating on Romona? Did he deliberately smoke when she had asthma? I know that asthma suffers can't even breath the stink from cigarrettes without being sickened.

Her name is pronounced IRENE guys. Bell never produced a single bullet guys. He pursued women extremely his junior, guys.

Now, what demons are in Richard's attic I wonder. So far he seems like a decent enough guy, but he does seem a bit hoaxish. Sadly, well grounded people often don't become popular and famous, look at Hollywood!

TLDR..take the Art talk to the Art thread

Roswells, Art

Quote from: trostol on November 06, 2016, 07:33:19 PM
TLDR..take the Art talk to the Art thread

I like how he drops in and judges everyone. Also his life story changes to suit his argument. lol.

and yes, I'm alive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 07:28:05 PM
I blame Reagan for taking the funds away from mental hospitals.

It worked out well for their mind control program though.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 06, 2016, 10:20:02 AM
Hey! Where ya been, Roz?! I just chalked it up to the whole twin thing and her highness' disappearance.  ;)

Our Highness left? Well good for her. I need to read back from where I left off.

theONE

Quote from: laserjock on November 06, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

laserjock, I just posted replay in Art Bell thread

theONE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:04:44 PM

I like how he drops in and judges everyone. Also his life story changes to suit his argument. lol.

and yes, I'm alive.

We only judge the scum of the earth -you can still worship them and kiss their ass if you are so blind -I guess cat's
are more important to you than people -how many cats you have now 3-4??

norland2424

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:14:49 PM

Our Highness left? Well good for her. I need to read back from where I left off.

welcome back roz