• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

whites invented asian martial arts

Started by abbajc, May 06, 2013, 05:07:53 AM

abbajc

here proof 

when alexander the great army took over india they brought with them pankration
and many offshoots of it which spread though asia which gave birth to kung fu karate
muay thai among others

Sardondi

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 06, 2013, 12:07:16 PM
Here proofreading would be good....
I think we should invent our own malaprops and typos. How about...
"Whites Invented Asian Marital Acts" (and then watch the Battle of the Kama Sutra, although no one would believe it, of for no other reason than no one over 5' 2" can contort like that)
"White Invested Asian Maritime Arks"
"Whites Inverted Asian Marsupial Aards"
"Whites Invented Amish Marital Arts" (this is news?)
and so on

I like those, Sardondi... Unfortunately, due to circumcisions beyond my control, I don't think I can top your offerings.  However, I can say without fear of contraception that malapropisms are pretty funny.   

Quote from: abbajc on May 06, 2013, 05:07:53 AM
here proof 

and many offshoots of it which spread though asia which gave birth to kung fu karate
muay thai among others

I hear that son.

Wasn't Alex after the 3 Kingdoms period?

I miss Chris Farley....

Regarding my above comment, I want to point out that I did NOT pen those malapropisms.  I think maybe Norm Crosby spoke them...  I just plagiarized them, unintentionally, of course -- here is my mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Yorkshire pud

here proof 

muay thai among others

Unless; What was intended was thus:

Here you heretics is the proof.

When Alexander with his great army took over India, they brought with them Panktation and many offshoots of it which spread through Asia which gave birth with no punctuation whatsoever too kung fu karate muay thai (a hybrid marital aid, I mean martial art), among others who don't have such vision and I'm quickly getting to the stage of going too far without punctuation, syntax or and en. d.

I always enjoy your comments, Yorkshire...  Keep up the good work.  Hey, if you are a Star Trek fan, there is a very funny commercial featuring Leonard Nimoy & Quinto (the new guy playing Spock).  I found it today over on another blog -- I hope I'm not breaking any rules here -- named Balloon Juice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 08, 2013, 12:21:37 PM
I found it today over on another blog -- I hope I'm not breaking any rules here -- named Balloon Juice.

if you or anyone else mention a blog on this forum ever again, i swear by god and sonny jesus you will all visit the infirmary. every last motherfucker in here.

only kidding.

MV/Liberace!

muay thai among others

well... i'm sold.

Yorkshire pud

It's plankton... That's what's been throwing us..Plankton...

Okay..nothing to see now, it makes perfect sense.

Wait... I thought plankton was invented in China!  Okay, well, I see I need to take a basic math class again.  I are so dumb....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 08, 2013, 02:22:36 PM
Wait... I thought plankton was invented in China!  Okay, well, I see I need to take a basic math class again.  I are so dumb....

Sure are!! Plankton comes under biiiloogyyy ..or sumfink. Cyence. Yeah, Cyence

Sardondi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2013, 11:08:34 AM...When Alexander with his great army took over India, they brought with them Panktation and many offshoots of it which spread through Asia which gave birth with no punctuation whatsoever too kung fu karate muay thai (a hybrid marital aid, I mean martial art), among others who don't have such vision and I'm quickly getting to the stage of going too far without punctuation, syntax or and en. d.

I think you meant to say that this is where the Shrove Tuesday Pancake Races in England came from. Right? Hello?

Oh, dear... we've really rather jumped on poor aabajc, haven't we?  Poor chap won't risk posting here again anytime soon.  He/She could be a well-intentioned person who just needs to sharpen the old composition skills.

I bet Aristotle had a hand in this too. It was probably his idea.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on May 08, 2013, 06:44:55 PM
Oh, dear... we've really rather jumped on poor aabajc, haven't we?  Poor chap won't risk posting here again anytime soon.  He/She could be a well-intentioned person who just needs to sharpen the old composition skills.

that's true, and on one level it kinda sucks that this was our reaction, but you also have to consider the fact that the only method of communication we have here is the written word.  it would be no different than if someone were a guest on a radio show, where the only method of communication is speech, and the guest spoke with a profound speech impediment.  people would notice it, and it definitely would interfere with the guest's message, whatever that might be.

abbajc

i believe whites invented asian martial arts

onan

Quote from: abbajc on May 17, 2013, 01:07:04 AM
i believe whites invented asian martial arts

I believe whites invented pancakes.

onan

Who the fuck cares who invented/discovered any form of martial arts? Taking credit for anything due to one's ethnicity is worthless. Go do something worth doing and make your life better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: abbajc on May 17, 2013, 01:45:37 AM
serious answers please

(Clears throat)...ahem... Answers to what? You made a statement based on your presumably well researched and verified investigations. That data has been peer reviewed and reproduced by independent fellow researchers..thus (and this is the kicker) confirming your original hypothesis.

So...what answer is it you seek?

Do I break out my chemistry set and start heating up liquids and material in test tubes over a Bunsen burner?

C'mon man, help us here.

abbajc

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2013, 04:46:08 AM

(Clears throat)...ahem... Answers to what? You made a statement based on your presumably well researched and verified investigations. That data has been peer reviewed and reproduced by independent fellow researchers..thus (and this is the kicker) confirming your original hypothesis.

So...what answer is it you seek?

Do I break out my chemistry set and start heating up liquids and material in test tubes over a Bunsen burner?

C'mon man, help us here.

i care  do belive that whites invented asian martial arts

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: abbajc on May 17, 2013, 07:30:56 AM

There are roughly 6500 languages in the world..Are you familiar with any of them? Is it Klingon?

Quote from: abbajc on May 17, 2013, 07:30:56 AM

I repeat - Wasn't Alexander the Great AFTER the 3 Kingdoms period?

Don't little children without any formal training whatsoever wrestle each other?

Don't most animals wrestle and fight in nature, naturally? (Or is only because they all became wrestling fans in the 50's?)

Sardondi

I see this thread has yet to develop a point.

Eddie Coyle

Who invented marital aids? That's much more better than karate.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 17, 2013, 10:29:04 AM
        Who invented marital aids? That's much more better than karate.