• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
Good Lord you ARE a loon!. What the fuck are you talking about "caricatures of ISIS atrocities in smearing Trump"?  You're beyond demented, you're flat-out insane! Crawl back into your hole.

What, you haven't figured out she got the idea of holding up a bloody severed head from watching ISIS videos?  Like I said, you then go and cluelessly post similar memes.  This is what the Left is, one sick person trying to outdo the next.

Quote from: lucifer bell on June 03, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

So what great goal was the climate accord going to achieve?  Why did they have different standards for different countries?  You know third world countries did not have to decrease their "carbon footprint" and China was not bound to do anything until after 2030.  What a crock of shit.  Good for Trump.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 02, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
... my followers...

That must be quite the band of sociopaths.  Please forward a list of their contact info to the Secret Service, and to your local mental health caregivers.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 01:06:30 AM
What, you haven't figured out she got the idea of holding up a bloody severed head from watching ISIS videos?  Like I said, you then go and cluelessly post similar memes.  This is what the Left is, one sick person trying to outdo the next.

Dud, you have got to be THE most Toxic baboon on the planet.

You're no "Sherlock" either. Right here you've demonstrated for us how your sick narrow brain makes it's "brilliant" connections, deductions, conflations, wild conclusions, assumptions, assertions, reckless leaps, etc. First of all, no one but a sick pig like yourself would willingly seek-out and watch an ISIS beheading video. I don't know, nor do I care to know, the back-story of her or her photographer's deliberations or inspirations/models but, for example, the French revolution's Guillotining executions (of  Political oponents, traitors, enemies) is an equally likely historical source, model, and referant. Neither ISIS, nor Islam (since it's inception), "invented" the practice or act of beheading -- it's Biblical, book of Judith, and further back too, obviously. But your demented ultra-narrow tunnel-visioned toxic fixations and perspective allow you only to reach back two or three decades maximum, and then only from within the limited content of that sliver of possibilities -- Islamiphobia of course being a regular part and feature of your meager sliver which you would fancy to be "the whole realm" of earthly possibilities.  You're a wretched, putrid, decayed shell of a man.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 03, 2017, 02:27:25 AM
... I don't know, nor do I care to know, the back-story of her or her photographer's deliberations or inspirations/models but, for example, the French revolution... is an equally likely historical source...

Yes, that must be it, she drew her inspiration from the French Revolution and it didn't occur to her that people might make the connection between her holding a bloody severed head and the current headlines featuring ISIS and some of your other Moslem friends.  And somehow you weren't able to make that connection either. 

Like I said, absolutely clueless.  I recommend you stick with that, it beats the alternative.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
Like I said, absolutely clueless.  Stick with that, it beats the alternative.

Here's another recent referant, predating hers, this one German, well within the realm of possibility, the pool of well-shared familiar political imagery and vocabulary, and this one Trump-specific as well: enjoy (Sherlock)

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
Yes, that must be it, she drew her inspiration from the French Revolution and it didn't occur to her that people might make the connection between her holding a bloody severed head and the current headlines featuring ISIS and some of your other Moslem friends.  And somehow you weren't able to make that connection either. 

Like I said, absolutely clueless.  I recommend you stick with that, it beats the alternative.

Now that you've completely altered (trippled the text) what you'd originally posted, I'll have to come back and say it one more time:

NO, Muslim beheadings is NOT foremost in her NOR her audience's heads -- IT'S IN *YOUR* HEAD!

And knock-knock; Muslim beheadings IS *NOT* "current headlines" -- unless you're suffering from DEMENTIA and have lost sence of time and place! The bulk of the ISIS beheading-as-"headline" period largely ended over two years ago already. It stopped being novel, "new", and thus "headline making stuff" long ago. So now we have the evidence -- you *ARE* demented, in fact! And again, even when it was "headline news" only the sickos like you actually SAW them, the videos. Fucking demented pig.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 11:40:42 PM
When I was a kid it was often alluded to in popular media that in the old days people would throw garbage at performers they didn't like. We should bring that tradition back for her.  ;)
Rotten Tomatoes     ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 03, 2017, 01:19:26 AM
So what great goal was the climate accord going to achieve?  Why did they have different standards for different countries?  You know third world countries did not have to decrease their "carbon footprint" and China was not bound to do anything until after 2030.  What a crock of shit.  Good for Trump.

Indeed they didn't. They're starting now instead, decommissioning coal mines. The USA is the second biggest polluter in the world with barely 5% of the population.

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:05:13 AM
Indeed they didn't. They're starting now instead, decommissioning coal mines. The USA is the second biggest polluter in the world with barely 5% of the population.
I'll bet the plants don't consider us polluters at all. We're their McDonald's.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:05:13 AM

Yes, and we feed the world.  Farming uses an enormous amount of energy.  I suppose we could stop doing that.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 03, 2017, 02:59:39 AM
Here's another recent referant, predating hers, this one German, well within the realm of possibility, the pool of well-shared familiar political imagery and vocabulary, and this one Trump-specific as well: enjoy (Sherlock)

So some German dirtbags are being influenced by the French Revolution, and she's just plagiarizing them?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 03, 2017, 10:38:26 AM
I'll bet the plants don't consider us polluters at all. We're their McDonald's.

Not to mention the coral reefs, the icecaps, the deserts, the people living on islands that will be under the sea in about thirty years.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 10:46:05 AM
Yes, and we feed the world.  Farming uses an enormous amount of energy.  I suppose we could stop doing that.

The irony being that what was once pasture land is being taken over by desert. So other countries that did once produce food on arable land can no longer do it.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 03, 2017, 05:54:37 AM
Now that you've completely altered (trippled the text) what you'd originally posted, I'll have to come back and say it one more time:

NO, Muslim beheadings is NOT foremost in her NOR her audience's heads -- IT'S IN *YOUR* HEAD!

And knock-knock; Muslim beheadings IS *NOT* "current headlines" -- unless you're suffering from DEMENTIA and have lost sence of time and place! The bulk of the ISIS beheading-as-"headline" period largely ended over two years ago already. It stopped being novel, "new", and thus "headline making stuff" long ago. So now we have the evidence -- you *ARE* demented, in fact! And again, even when it was "headline news" only the sickos like you actually SAW them, the videos. Fucking demented pig.

No, of course not.  Why would anyone think she was influenced by ISIS beheadings when she holds up a severed bloody head of the president?  Crazy, right?

But knock-knock, they're still doing it and less than a month ago put out another beheading video - this time of a ''Russian spy''.  Of course it no longer makes the news really, because the Fake News Media figured out it somehow turns people against the folks doing the beheading.  And since it doesn't make the headlines, its down the rabbit hole the ''comedians'' can't possibly have drawn from them for their ''acts''.

Regardless, its good that every so often the mask drops a bit and the ''progressives'' show themselves for who they really are.  Thanks for your contribution to that today.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 10:49:50 AM
... the people living on islands that will be under the sea in about thirty years.....

According to Al Gore, where I live has been under water since around 2008

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 10:54:54 AM
The irony being that what was once pasture land is being taken over by desert. So other countries that did once produce food on arable land can no longer do it.

Much of that is due to war, destruction, and lousy government policies.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
I blame the Zimbabwe, a country that used to feed much of Africa, situation on the carbon footprint of my pickup. Hollywood stars and Al Gore Jr tell me so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 11:00:30 AM
According to Al Gore, where I live has been under water since around 2008

Nothing to do with Al fuckin Gore. That still doesn't alter the fact it will happen. The campaign rally that Trump was planning to attend this weekend to tell the gathered brain dead throng how wunnerful and bigly he was and how the world is unfair to him, etc, whine whine fucking whine.... Well he isn't going now. He's off to the wedding reception of a Russian diplomat instead, where no doubt he can catch up on his next instructions on how he'll be laundering Russian mafia money for the foreseeable. His followers at the rally must be disappointed, he'd promised he'd be there for them, now he's off to enjoy fine wines and chocolate cake on the Russian dime...#flickthebirdattrumpers. ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

The Sahara desert (among others) is expanding miles a year because of government policy and wars? Are you serious?

Although in one respect yes, government policy that flatly refuses to accept scientific study and instead has a spiv like Pruitt in charge of the EPA (Dracula in charge of a bloodbank analogy) will make things worse than they are now. Still Trump has a good brain, he said so, it must be true.

Catsmile

Hillary server room...
Lock her up!!1

Catsmile

3OctaveFart

So a couple trillion in alternative energy development goes to China and Germany and India and Japan, etc., over the next 30 years.

How about you fucking retards explain to us again how this is good business for our country. This fat oaf is supposed to be a 'deealmaker'.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: pyewacket on June 02, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
So much hysteria- I wonder why. I posted three videos on the subject in the climate change thread-
Nobody cares about your visual aids, cunt.

Go fuck yourself.

albrecht

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2017, 11:55:05 AM
So a couple trillion in alternative energy development goes to China and Germany and India and Japan, etc., over the next 30 years.

How about you fucking retards explain to us again how this is good business for our country. This fat oaf is supposed to be a 'deealmaker'.

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Treaties/2016/02/20160215%2006-03%20PM/Ch_XXVII-7-d.pdf

Where in the non-binding Paris Agreement did it say "trillion in alternative energy development goes to China and Germany?" Please reference the section on that. The treaty is above for your ease.

They are not mutually exclusive. We can still invest in alternative energy and not sign onto non-binding international agreements that both the journal Nature and others say won't work. Not signing on doesn't mean we can't create new agreements that might work. Or create legislation or regulation on our own. Or as consumers make choices based on how we think a certain company is environmentally. Or invest in "green" industries. All we did was pull out of a symbolic treaty that threw tax-payers money to other countries and international organizations so that bureaucrats can have jobs and Hollywood celebrities can proclaim how great they are in fighting the 'warming.' And we haven't even pulled out yet! But Hollywood and the media is still going nuts.
https://doi.org/10.1038%2Fnature18307

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

Sure, but at least Trump might still be alive when the last miner leaves and puts a padlock on the gates. He's done what he said he'd do in the election because the climate issue was invented by the Chinese to undermine the dollar, or something. He did that based on no scientific, economic, social, technological input whatsoever. Just what he'd dreamed up that day. And his disciples nodded in unison: " Drrr, yeah Don, yeah, yer right dude, I've seen it on Infowars and Alex don't lie, no sirree". No matter that the scientists who he decided were fake and he doesn't believe in science anyway. Perhaps because the nearest he got to science was wondering just how spray on tan works.

Two points to add. The withdrawl won't happen until 21st January 2020, and all the tech to make renewable energy will drift from the USA, because why invest in something if the policy is coal?