• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 02, 2018, 10:30:57 PM
It's not uncommon to walk into bookstores or convenience stores here and see magazines with bare breasts on the cover just out in the open. Even sports newspapers have bare chested ladies in them. Yet the vaginas and penises have to be censored.
Even major, prime time TV has bare-assed topless girls in sensual/sexual situations.

I do remember though, during the business news in the morning, my father-in-law had quickly went for the remote control...

For the remainder of my time at their house, I tried to watch that morning business report to see what he switched off. A tampon ad!

A business woman in a skirt was in an elevator with a businessman. She proceeded to rip her business coat off in a striptease and proceeded to lift her leg over her head like in ballet. She was wearing a white g-string. The purpose of the ad was to show that the tampon was a good choice for the woman who wanted to be attractive and exposed.  This was circa 1999 or maybe 2000.

I wish I went there as a single man.  A record company executive producer invited me to meet a star who is looking for an American husband. By the time I met him in Japan, I was already engaged. After that she did not meet me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 10:37:23 PM
Yeah, I enjoyed hearing PBS and Rollye talking about bellgab and MITD1 @2.  OK yeah Other than that, I found myself rolling my eyeballs yet again.

I can see that!  All hail and bow before the Queen of Bellgab. You earned it.

Praise brig 

Aquarius

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Rollye has uncommon, common sense.

Yes, she does. I will say that she reminded me that we are, in fact, witnessing the ongoing deterioration and descent into serious mental and emotional issues of a deluded person, and on that count all this drama makes me sad. And sadder still that it is all self-created following Art's death, although he certainly helped create and foster in her the serious delusions as to her importance and fame from which she seems to be currently living.

I speculate that if he has any consciousness from the other side and based on what we now know of his life history and sociopathic behavior, he'd be privately delighted that so many people are still talking about him and his "legacy"/aftermath is dramatic and without an obvious short-term end. A twisted form of afterlife, eh? <g>

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2018, 10:31:36 PM
I listen too and thought the same about Rollye.

I have a different take on Ms Wade. If she is attracting a narrow focused market share, either by happenstance or design or more than likely a combination of both? Can that narrow slice of listeners be large enough to pay the bills?
My bet, it will.. And if Heather would understand her appeal to that limited focus listeners she would embrace continued conflict here. And post more pictures of herself to increase new "loyal"  listeners
A few thousand loyal "White Knights and "Cat ladies" as monthly  paid subscribers is a big deal. And it seems to achievable.

Go Heather

#Confict Is Good

Well....

Senda.

Sean92008

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Rollye has uncommon, common sense.
Unlike Heather, Rollye has lived life, she's been around different parts of the country. She's obviously intelligent enough to remember shit (as evidenced in her program).  Heather is a reclusive crab lady, staying in her shell while demanding the world comes to her.

She would have never made it in the pre-high speed internet era.

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Yes, she does. I will say that she reminded me that we are, in fact, witnessing the ongoing deterioration and descent into serious mental and emotional issues of a deluded person, and on that count all this drama makes me sad. And sadder still that it is all self-created following Art's death, although he certainly helped create and foster in her the serious delusions as to her importance and fame from which she seems to be currently living.

I speculate that if he has any consciousness from the other side and based on what we now know of his life history and sociopathic behavior, he'd be privately delighted that so many people are still talking about him and his "legacy"/aftermath is dramatic and without an obvious short-term end. A twisted form of afterlife, eh? <g>

Well, I thought that she was not decided as to wether said person is in fact going through serious mental and emotional issues, or putting on an act to appeal to her target audience, lonely hearts and Woe is me me's.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

He roped her into the pretend stalker bollox, made the right noises to convince her she had the ability to 'carry on the legacy', and who knows what else?

Sociopathic narcissists never think about the damage they do or to whom they do it. As long as they get adoration, and positive acclaim they couldn't care less about anyone else. We know at least two well known people that fit that profile.. AB was no different. He even put his daughter out to get subscribers otherwise he wouldn't return. Cunt.

zeebo

I want to thank those who were brave enough to monitor the MITD2 stream last week.  It's important that such events are documented so future generations will never make the same mistakes.  I myself could only tune in a for a few mins. here or there, before the psychic trauma became too much.  Just a few fragments were enough - a retelling of the cigarette story, some fawning caller being asked to say happy birthday to Asia, live unboxings of various care packages sent in, gushing well-wishers, more legacy claims and assurances, continued use of the now-macabre art promos, etc.  It's truly surreal, and if others weren't around to confirm the experience, I'd question my own grip on reality. 

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on June 02, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
I want to thank those who were brave enough to monitor the MITD2 stream last week.  It's important that such events are documented so future generations will never make the same mistakes.  I myself could only tune in a for a few mins. here or there, before the psychic trauma became too much.  Just a few fragments were enough - a retelling of the cigarette story, some fawning caller being asked to say happy birthday to Asia, live unboxings of various care packages sent in, gushing well-wishers, more legacy claims and assurances, continued use of the now-macabre art promos, etc.  It's truly surreal, and if others weren't around to confirm the experience, I'd question my own grip on reality.

Praise MV!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
I remember actually hearing her say that 90% of the job is showing up.

WRONG.

You are taking that to literally. It means perservance and dedication "showing up"  beats "gifted" underutilized talents. Having both is a one in million thingie.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2018, 11:12:22 PM
You are taking that to literally. It means perservance and dedication "showing up"  beats "gifted" underutilized talents. Having both is a one in million thingie.

If you say so WhiteTroll.
You're the career maker in the group after all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 10:49:23 PM
Well....

Senda.

Few want to be "loyal" fans to George.. He is ungrateful and unappreciated and actually manages to burn anyone that helps him

Heather has that going for her, she talks about being in it together. She and the listeners are partners etc. She is appreciative of her listeners.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 11:15:51 PM
If you say so WhiteTroll.
You're the career maker in the group after all.

And you find "negitivity" where none is intended...after all

Hail Queen brig

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 02, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
If Keith had the time, calling around to see if DF Neely is on probation might be the coolest case of boomerang karma in this whole post-Art Bell era.

I wonder if local law enforcement has an easy to search database.

Jocko, you think they do?
A database to search if someone is in prison or on parole? Absolutely. The county or state where the convicted prisoner is incarcerated, (or arrested {committed his/her crime} tried, convicted, sentenced and been inprisoned) has the info. The office of parole and probation has the responsibility to know who, what, where and when.

My password is Heather_Sucks_2018.  I sent it in and now I can't access my account

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 10:07:19 AM
Good morning Gravity.  I got my coffee for now, and a good supply of popcorn at the ready.  Looking forward to Spooky Tim later as well.

Btw... Those wknd Darkness Radio shows are really, really good. IMO.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2018, 10:00:46 PM
You, for all the shit you did in the FBI.

Hey everyone, look!  It's my personal troll, the Dickdr.  Still cyberstalking me across the threads.  Unrequited homo.

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 02, 2018, 10:33:42 PM
Yep.  Then a white guy like me GOES to his wife reporting on one of her friends propositioning sex... Guess whose fault it was?  Since I embarrassed her, I was at fault. Not the horny friends of hers.

Big mistake. Looking back, I should have been doing it with all of her friends that offered. My life would be immensely easier and certainly happier.

I took the marriage as a team effort and I realized that she wanted the misogynistic, patriarchal structure.  Boy did I fuck that up.

Now you know.

albrecht

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 02, 2018, 11:24:22 PM
A database to search if someone is in prison or on parole? Absolutely. The county or state where the convicted prisoner is incarcerated, (or arrested {committed his/her crime} tried, convicted, sentenced and been inprisoned) has the info. The office of parole and probation has the responsibility to know who, what, where and when.

Barring certain ones it is surprisingly easy and you don't need P.I.'s etc many official sites where you can search and find. Feds pretty easy some States, Ctys, etc are a bit harder or not 'up to date.' But still easy (if you know real name and general time.) And then there are the free or paid sites that troll for info on public records etc.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 02, 2018, 10:52:36 PM
Unlike Heather, Rollye has lived life, she's been around different parts of the country. She's obviously intelligent enough to remember shit (as evidenced in her program).  Heather is a reclusive crab lady, staying in her shell while demanding the world comes to her.

She would have never made it in the pre-high speed internet era.

Hmmm.. Art lived next door to Heather ie reclusive. :)

I'm not comparing Heather to Art or Rollye..

As Rolley talked about,  the change of audience between Art and Noory. They appealed to different groups.

Can Heather carve out a large enough listener base to pay the bills.. I think she can.

Is she ever going to appeal to the current group-thinkers (bellgabbers) that post on this thread? Obiviously NO.

Can she used Bellgabbers to appeal to a different group.  Possible?

Sean92008

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 02, 2018, 11:24:22 PM
Thanks for the insight.

This D.F.Neely has arrests in multiple states. Since he threatened Keith Rowland online, I was thinking about a parole officer needing to consider a review.

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
Well, I thought that she was not decided as to wether said person is in fact going through serious mental and emotional issues, or putting on an act to appeal to her target audience, lonely hearts and Woe is me me's.

Real or an act, what's the diff? Just different delusions or diagnoses, if one is into that. Still the same end result, just a different set of motivations and path. Still unraveling, not clean in her intentions or actions... it's still all about her, remember? <g>

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 02, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
Thanks for the insight.

This D.F.Neely has arrests in multiple states. Since he threatened Keith Rowland online, I was thinking about a parole officer needing to consider a review.

I am sure that Keith is scared shitless over the threats.  Probably sees a stalker every time he turns around.  I'm no attorney, butt, I'm sure that competent legal counsel could articulate it quite effectively.

Lilith

Quote from: Aquarius on June 02, 2018, 11:40:20 PM
Real or an act, what's the diff? Just different delusions or diagnoses, if one is into that. Still the same end result, just a different set of motivations and path. Still unraveling, not clean in her intentions or actions... it's still all about her, remember? <g>

Well, IMO,  if it's real, we should probably all be calling the suicide hotline on her behalf.  If it's an act, it's pathetic enough to make me laugh.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2018, 11:39:05 PM
Hmmm.. Art lived next door to Heather ie reclusive. :)

I'm not comparing Heather to Art or Rollye..

As Rolley talked about,  the change of audience between Art and Noory. They appealed to different groups.

Can Heather carve out a large enough listener base to pay the bills.. I think she can.

Is she ever going to appeal to the current group-thinkers (bellgabbers) that post on this thread? Obiviously NO.

Can she used Bellgabbers to appeal to a different group.  Possible?

She seems to have a certain appeal to poor spellers

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2018, 11:50:48 PM
She seems to appeal to poor spellers

.... and folks that can't construct a sentence.

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 02, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
Thanks for the insight.

I wonder if he beat his wife, Katie Kamura (Neely).  They both use the moniker "Dr."  But when I asked Katie in a chat if she was a real doctor, the Gestapo mods kicked me out.  Strange.  Also, Katie's profession is authoring erotic novels.  Absolutely, for ALLL of you, for shoo-er.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
.... and folks that can't construct a sentence.

Maybe if more painted rocks are sent? With Latin declesions? Or sentence diagrams? Could be effective? With sage and tobacco smudging and some application of salts at corners, of course.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on June 03, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

Maybe if more painted rocks are sent? With Latin declesions? Or sentence diagrams? Could be effective? With sage and tobacco smudging and some application of salts at corners, of course.

Sounds like a plan  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on June 02, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
I wonder if he beat his wife, Katie Kamura (Neely).  They both use the moniker "Dr."  But when I asked Katie in a chat if she was a real doctor, the Gestapo mods kicked me out.  Strange.  Also, Katie's profession is authoring erotic novels.  Absolutely, for ALLL of you, for shoo-er.
If he hasn't beat on her yet, statistically  it will happen.

This guy's got multiple arrests and it appears they want someone to die before they throw a book at him... Maybe The Art of Talk or a soft cover edition of The Quickening.

Hope they truly love one another because an actionable beating might not be worth it if they don't.

[sarcasm]