• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Nope.  And Edith "Jackie" Ronne's daughter Karen called me right after the segment!  She loved it!  She did correct me about some details on the mail issue, but I figured she would.  But that is all part of the research and establishing the truth! 

This was incredible!  I called her earlier today and she actually listened to the segment! And called me immediately after! She is even taking steps to allow me access to her fathers files in the Library of Congress!

Pelayo

As long as we're talking about the world south of the equator and playing CSNY, here's another good song:
https://youtu.be/iuLBhxZUkmU

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 07, 2020, 08:47:20 PM
Nope.  And Edith "Jackie" Ronne's daughter Karen called me right after the segment!  She loved it!  She did correct me about some details on the mail issue, but I figured she would.  But that is all part of the research and establishing the truth! 

This was incredible!  I called her earlier today and she actually listened to the segment! And called me immediately after! She is even taking steps to allow me access to her fathers files in the Library of Congress!
Congratulations for a job well done. I bet nobody calls ddd just because he's a piece of shit.

Gunner65

Jackie Ronne's daughter Karen has already sent me previously unpublished photos and documents and contacts to credentialed historians regarding the Ronne Expedition.

And research from a PhD Dissertation on Adm Byrd!  All in the past hour or so!

I am downloading them now! But I will wait on publishing them - this is amazing!

More to follow!   :)

Pelayo

Hey ddd, are you paying attention? One of your "gangstalkers" hit a home run his first time at bat while you are still striking out. Why? Because he did it the right way like a professional historian and not some hysterical propagandist asshole liar. You lose again ddd, just like the japs lost WW2. And it's not some American fantasy, it's the truth. 

Gunner65

This is amazing stuff. It proves all the bullshit and speculation by conspiracy theorists and revisionist historians about Operation Highjump and the Ronne expedition are total fiction!

And we are not done!

Gunner65

Jackie Ronne's daughter Karen has already sent me previously unpublished photos and documents and contacts to credentialed historians regarding the Ronne Expedition.

And research/contact to a PhD Dissertation on Adm Byrd!  All in the past hour or so!

I am downloading them now! But I will wait on publishing them - this is amazing!

More to follow!   :)

Gunner65

We are going to blow the past 50 years of fictional bullshit revisionist history away!

Quote from: Pelayo on March 07, 2020, 09:32:29 PMHey ddd, are you paying attention? One of your "gangstalkers" hit a home run his first time at bat while you are still striking out. Why? Because he did it the right way like a professional historian and not some hysterical propagandist asshole liar. You lose again ddd, just like the japs lost WW2. And it's not some American fantasy, it's the truth. 
Officially the Japanese did surrender "unconditionally" but it took a lot of back door negotiations, concessions and other agreements to placate the Japanese military to stand down. Even the threat of atomic destruction did not deter them from wanting to fight to the last since their culture does not accept defeat or surrender to an enemy which the Japanese considered a extreme humiliation. During the occupation of Japan the U.S. treated the Japanese with a great deal of consideration and tried to rebuild their shattered cities and economy as quickly as possible. There was no doubt the war with Japan was a unnecessary waste of lives and material since Japan could have made a formidable ally to the U.S. if more intelligent people in Washington were in charge.

Pelayo

Japan's adventures into WW2 were a mirror image of the nazis in Germany. A nation who thought they were disgraced and demeaned by the western powers and determined to prove they were the "master race" of Asia. They committed unspeakable atrocities in their goal to prove their dominance. That is the truth. Historical revisionists can drone on about how the racist white American males put Japanese Americans into concentration camps, but who speaks for the untold number of subjects of the Japanese "empire" who were worked or beat to death by sadistic, racist Japanese? I'm sorry, but I'm old enough to know the truth about what happened in WW2. It's a pity Japanese Americans lost what they did because of Roosevelt's proclamations, but their burden pales in comparison to what was inflicted to westerners under the control of the Japanese empire, And as ddd is so quick to say, you can look it up and vet it for yourself. That is if you want the truth and go against the "progressive"narrative.

It is true the Japanese committed unforgivable atrocities during their expansionism. But in the world of geopolitics weakness and failure to prepare against an enemy is just as unforgivable. Korea became weak through internal political strife just like China which gave the Japanese the opportunity to invade them. The Japanese had the advantage due to the modern weapons  they acquired from the west as well as their industrialization. The Americans were aware of the atrocities and genocide the Japanese were  committing against other Asians in their insane assumption they were the master race of Asia and should have severely punished the Japanese after their defeat. If it was up to me I would have exterminated the Japanese completely until there was not a single one left in all of Japan if they refused to surrender unconditionally. Like the Klingons the U.S. don't take prisoners...LOL. That should have reminded the Japanese race in other parts of the world and in America what the price of racial tyranny will cost the aggressor. Besides , the Japanese would have preferred death over surrender anyway.

It would be great if the Chinese community in San Francisco was made aware of Dietrich's admiration for the Imperial Japanese military's actions in WW2, especially against the Chinese. That Dietrich receives pleasure from things like the rape of Nanking. That should get the Chinese there to organize a way to drive Dietrich out of the city.

Gunner65

Dietrich says this is a photo of his late mother:

"The Photographic Image as E(lectronically)-(a)ttached be that ‘o’ The Late-and-Sainted Matriarch ‘o’ DOUGLAS DIETRICH’s Decedent Family : THE GRAND SIRESS DIANNA 林蘇錦 (“LÍN SŪJĬN [‘BRIGHT-WOODS’ / ‘FOREST-‘O’-BROCADE’]”) / 高林秀子 (“TAKABAYASHI HIDEKO [‘SPLENDID CHILD’]”) DIETRICH "

Notice he cleverly cropped out the attribution at the bottom right of the photo:

Yuegene fay Tenou Haruka Cosplay Photo - Cure WorldCosplay

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/397231629624878897/

Gunner65

For anyone interested:

Repeat of: Edith "Jackie" Ronne: America's "First Lady" in Antarctica

RONNE ANTARCTIC RESEARCH EXPEDITION (RARE), 1946-1948

A Feature Story for Patriot Outlaws Radio March 7, 2020

will air at aprox 6:30 - 7:30 tonight

http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

https://tunein.com/radio/HillBilly-Radio-Network-s250916/

Gunner65

Airing now after the break

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on March 04, 2020, 09:00:32 PM
They will never hire him since employment there requires a x-ray and skin test for TB as well as a drug screen test. Dietrich will NOT pass muster....LOL.
Silly me suggesting ddd should seek employment at Chick-fil-a. The place I should have directed him to is der Wienerschnitzel. Being half nazi kraut and having a fondness for wieners, ddd would be much happier there. Speaking of no-job ddd, Deep Purple wrote a song about him. He should be honored it is such a crankin' tune. I bet he wishes he could jam this good, but unfortunately for ddd, his kind just ain't got the same soul like the white boys do. 
https://youtu.be/hNZPNv0Df9c

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, are you going to keep on doing shows on Saturday nights?

Pelayo

Ha! That article states there was incinerator waste on the base, not an incinerator. And your detractors say the library didn't have an incinerator, not the whole base. Nice try, liar.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 08, 2020, 11:57:03 AM
Dietrich says this is a photo of his late mother:

"The Photographic Image as E(lectronically)-(a)ttached be that ‘o’ The Late-and-Sainted Matriarch ‘o’ DOUGLAS DIETRICH’s Decedent Family : THE GRAND SIRESS DIANNA 林蘇錦 (“LÍN SŪJĬN [‘BRIGHT-WOODS’ / ‘FOREST-‘O’-BROCADE’]”) / 高林秀子 (“TAKABAYASHI HIDEKO [‘SPLENDID CHILD’]”) DIETRICH "

Notice he cleverly cropped out the attribution at the bottom right of the photo:

Yuegene fay Tenou Haruka Cosplay Photo - Cure WorldCosplay

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/397231629624878897/
Are you sure he didn't mean to post this picture? 

Gunner65

Didn't Dietrich post this photo saying she was his mother?

YES HE DID!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 08, 2020, 07:04:22 PM
Didn't Dietrich post this photo saying she was his mother?

YES HE DID!

ddd just can't keep himself from lying.

Pelayo

Don't sweat it Brendan, ddd frequently mispronounces words, very often on purpose in a clownish attempt to sound as if he was international.

Gunner65

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/10/photo-comparison.html

Similarities:

1. Shape of face
2. Hairlines/Scalp
3. Eyebrows
4. Cheek structure
5. Slight dimple/upper lip
6. Shape of jaw
7. Overall facial proportions

Sources:
1. National Archives and Records Administration
2. Social Security Administration Death Index (1935-2014)
3. Ancestry.com

Pelayo

Can you see the chat room tonight Gunner?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 08, 2020, 07:39:30 PM
No
Must be blocking you. No problem, nobody has said anything worthwhile.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you are probably the prime example of an incel troll. Twice a week you drone on about how evil white males are over the internet on your own volition simply because of your racist hatred and envy without getting paid to do so. Shut up and go away loser.

Pelayo

Are you going to do a show on Saturday Gunner?