Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 04:25:14 PM
Why hasn't the she been sued out of existence by recording industry lawyers? Multiple people have been reporting her for over a year.  That Spooky Dennis guy said he used music in his podcast without the proper paperwork and got fined within days IIRC.  According to Bart Ell she should have racked up 6 figures in fines by now. What gives?

Perhaps she's telling the truth about having a music license to do what she's doing? Plenty of people have reported her, HW knows this too, so "what gives" is maybe she's lucky, slick wily, legal, or the rights holders don't want to bother with it. AB may have secured HW this ability to somehow do this legally, though I'm certain HW would have been boasting about this too... maybe that didn't happen.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 10:41:12 PM
Perhaps she's telling the truth about having a music license to do what she's doing? Plenty of people have reported her, HW knows this too, so "what gives" is maybe she's lucky, slick wily, legal, or the rights holders don't want to bother with it. AB may have secured HW this ability to somehow do this legally, though I'm certain HW would have been boasting about this too... maybe that didn't happen.

She said something early on, during a test show I think, that she had found anotha way to pay for her music license, that was even cheaper, and that she had asked all the questions to make sure that everything was covered. 

Lilith

I just had three big audio drops in a row.

Lilith

Honestly?  If the government got on mainstream news and told us there are aliens watching us, I think I would have to laugh, and wonder what they're up to now.

Lilith

A possibility is NOT a reality.

Pa-LEEZE

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 09, 2019, 09:33:44 AM
I didn’t do it, guys. You gotta believe me.

If you need assistance, don't forget, we have Inspector Groyper.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

August 2, 2019...

What happened to Open Lines and a listed topic? HW is working her ass-off promising to list the next day's topic/guest shortly after 1am PST the previous day. Nothing posted yet on the following day. Hmmm...

Another relapse? My right toe got abducted? Altered states after party? Those Code Ninjas are on it...

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 09, 2019, 11:38:57 AM
What happened to Open Lines and a listed topic? HW is working her ass-off promising to list the next day's topic/guest shortly after 1am PST the previous day. Nothing posted yet on the following day. Hmmm...

Another relapse? My right toe got abducted? Altered states after party? Those Code Ninjas are on it...

IKR?  And somewhere, she lost a week.  The 2nd was last Friday.

Let me go see if she's fixed it yet...

Lilith

...Nope, not fixed yet.

To be honest, the site, and show preparations, really don't seem to reflect the care and attention to detail, that one who is enjoying their job would naturally reflect.  It all just feels thrown together, much like Heathers commentary, to be gotten done and out of the way as quickly as possible IMO.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 11:58:25 AM
...Nope, not fixed yet.

To be honest, the site, and show preparations, really don't seem to reflect the care and attention to detail, that one who is enjoying their job would naturally reflect.  It all just feels thrown together, much like Heathers commentary, to be gotten done and out of the way as quickly as possible IMO.

We are closing in on the 4 week mark ... this is when she gets tired and the cracks in the wall appear. The evp tonight will raise some ire I am guessing.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 09, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
We are closing in on the 4 week mark ... this is when she gets tired and the cracks in the wall appear. The evp tonight will raise some ire I am guessing.

I plan to be here, awake and ready to "keep record" if need be.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 09:22:00 PM
For one, HW is not on any terrestrial radio station to dial into -no AM/FM dial for HW.

QuoteBetter yet, I don't listen to HW's KoN, because, well, broken record and cringe worthy boring, but I want to post about her lies here alleging AB committed suicide and other pathetic manipulations she does. I'm not griping about it either from my POV, but you're free to post your opinion about it too.

For that to be proved a lie you would need to be the coroner or some other voice of officialdom - are you?

QuoteI acknowledge HW has a following of paying subscribers that may be enough for her to want to continue. Meanwhile, I'll follow and post about her continuing train wreck. It's a well known and accepted tradition at BG to critique, as if you didn't know that.

Carry on... :D

Since you "don't listen" your following of her is content free, or mere repetition.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 08, 2019, 09:46:57 PM
Bwahahahaha! Maybe you should subscribe to KoN and $upport HW...

Or, better yet, send her Grifter worthy gifts, so she can highlight your offerings "live" on KoN. She even makes requests, so you can "maker" $atisfied.

She's had several decent programs in a row. Should she manage to string together a month or two of similar content I just might subscribe. No one is less listenable than darkness dave.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 09, 2019, 11:38:57 AM

Oh LOOK!

Somebody fixed it.

WildCard

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 04:48:34 PM

Oh LOOK!

Somebody fixed it.

it's like she's trying to tell us something but can't quite work up the nerve.

did she do drugs with art? did she give him drugs?
cause the only way she could know more than the coroners report would be if she "assisted" him.

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on August 09, 2019, 06:01:28 PM
it's like she's trying to tell us something but can't quite work up the nerve.

did she do drugs with art? did she give him drugs?
cause the only way she could know more than the coroners report would be if she "assisted" him.

I agree.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 09, 2019, 04:40:43 PM
For that to be proved a lie you would need to be the coroner or some other voice of officialdom - are you?

It's already "proven" a lie by the coroner's report. IF there was proof of suicide, then the coroner would have reported that.

But, HW continues to allege "on air" at least 4-5 times for nearly 2 years that AB committed suicide. She let people believe or come to the conclusion there was a note at least once or twice with callers, and she's told this to at least one person that spoke of this independently "on air" too. He was her producer.

The problem with HW's story is she wasn't there to see any note when AB died. She was asleep at another location. So, AB's body was removed including any notes before "no show" HW found-out on her voice mail that AB died. HW is not going over to Airyn's house, since AB's body was removed, Karen was there, and the police might have still been there too. There was no-way HW could see a note from AB at Airyn's house.

So, many AB fans just want to know HW's alleged story about how it's possible she could even know AB committed suicide??? All she has to do is stop withholding that information, since she's already willing to talk about AB's suicide "on air" as if she knows it happened this way.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 09, 2019, 08:33:21 PM
It's already "proven" a lie by the coroner's report. IF there was proof of suicide, then the coroner would have reported that.

What it tells me is that the medical examiner did not find an entire bottle worth of pills in his system. It does not tell me if it was more subtle, very strong medication used, medications known to interact taken.

On the other hand, I really don't care what the cause is...

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 08:41:27 PM
What it tells me is that the medical examiner did not find an entire bottle worth of pills in his system. It does not tell me if it was more subtle, very strong medication used, medications known to interact taken.

On the other hand, I really don't care what the cause is...

I think it's interesting HW is willing to lie and/or manipulate everyone about her alleged AB suicide. She can't overturn the coroner's report, so it's strange she wants to continue alleging this happened.

Add-in her recent history of erratic behavior that included multiple "suicide prevention" or "health checks", and, now, she's also admitted to attempting suicide at least two times this year. She had an ankle/toe injury that she wants everyone to believe it happened without her knowledge. She allows the idea to be spread that it might be an alien abduction among other BS explanations.

HW seems to be an attention seeking pathological liar that has a fan base willing to support her in such behaviors. Why should she stop now?

Lilith

I think what Heather is talking about right now is CRM's (Customer Relationship Management Tools)  Like SalesForce and Pipeline.  SalesForce is in San Francisco, so that's probably the one she's talking about.  This has been behind social media platforms for some time now.

Lilith

Well Gosh Golly Gee, it's Mike in Montana.

Lilith

Mike in Montana plans to do a cross country Bike trip next year, all 50 states, and stop by to visit Heather.  She'd like a days notice, she said.

Lilith

Jeffery in North Carolina, a caller who is informed about these apps behind social media, but it's hard to understand his mumbling and rambling.

Lilith

No Heather, they're not wires that go into your brain.