• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 09:03:50 PM
Interesting.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night is watching a Soap Opera from her native land.   In it, there is a happily married executive type.  His
secretary is an extremely hot young lady.   The secretary is crazy mad in love with the exec but he keeps rejecting her advances.
To really get his attention, she just hacked out a rib, ground it up and mixed it with clay and made the dude a coffee mug.

Now the question - do I stick with the Falkie thread for the night or start watching that madness?
wow that would be hard not to watch lol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 09:03:50 PM
Interesting.

Mrs. Walks_At_Night is watching a Soap Opera from her native land.   In it, there is a happily married executive type.  His
secretary is an extremely hot young lady.   The secretary is crazy mad in love with the exec but he keeps rejecting her advances.
To really get his attention, she just hacked out a rib, ground it up and mixed it with clay and made the dude a coffee mug.

Now the question - do I stick with the Falkie thread for the night or start watching that madness?

You should read The Further Adventures of Falkie aloud to the missus.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 08:55:54 PM
Actually, to give credit where it's due, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost used the original of that to start a new thread over in the Tech section. I just did a quick 10 minute hack-job on it because it seemed to fit. ;)
I also hold Falkie in the same esteem as the Man-Bear-Pig that invented the internet.  :o      :D

Well done, Logan, well done! ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 09:08:08 PM
You should read The Further Adventures of Falkie aloud to missus.

That's what I do when my wife has a "headache".

bateman

I wonder if a(nother) phone call was made to the Food Maxx manager describing the Off-Brand Chicken Incidentâ,,¢. Surely George should be compensated for his suffering.

Quote from: akwilly on January 26, 2017, 09:07:55 PM
wow that would be hard not to watch lol

Good thing Martinez Tonight won't happen Friday night.   I think I am watching the next episode tomorrow.

I'll keep the thread updated on developments..........

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 09:08:08 PM
You should read The Further Adventures of Falkie aloud to the missus.

I didn't know SV had finished writing that.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 09:10:15 PM
Good thing Martinez Tonight won't happen tomorrow.   I think I am watching the next episode tomorrow.

I'll keep the thread updated on developments..........

WHAAA? No show tomorrow?

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
I wish my face was a blue pillow right now...
hahaha yes, just hope you have built up an immunity to the dreaded pink eye

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 09:10:11 PM
I wonder if a(nother) phone call was made to the Food Maxx manager describing the Off-Brand Chicken Incidentâ,,¢. Surely George should be compensated for his suffering.

And have his clothing sponged clean at least. At their expense.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 08:35:16 PM
10% of a donors annual income isn't too much to ask.
Isn't that the going church tithe rate ? Hey Falkie, now there's an idea. Become an ordained minister and start a church. It's cheap, the religion can be anything you want (grifting maybe ? ), and you can apply for non-profit tax-exempt status. Hell all you have to do is hold services once a week. Have the Kitties as the congregation. You could call it the Church of Falkanology.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 26, 2017, 09:06:03 PM
No need to worry, sweet Brig! The Fifi Endowment Fund is prepared to hire crisis posters if needed.

All my worries are laid to rest. 

I'll sleep much better tonight!  :-*

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 07:46:14 PM
Chefist can confirm that I am NOT his source, but I can verify that these are the actual inboxes that have been flying around behind the scenes.

Chefist has done more than give you all a "glimpse behind the curtain."  He has torn the curtain down, ripped it to shreds, and thrown it out with yesterday's trash.  It pains me to see The Master's business put out on full display like this when it should have all stayed private.  I know it hurts him deeply.

Confirmed...the Dark Web has triple and quadruple blinds in place...I have no idea who the source is.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 26, 2017, 09:13:08 PM
Isn't that the going church tithe rate ? Hey Falkie, now there's an idea. Become an ordained minister and start a church. It's cheap, the religion can be anything you want (grifting maybe ? ), and you can apply for non-profit tax-exempt status. Hell all you have to do is hold services once a week. Have the Kitties as the congregation. You could call it the Church of Falkanology.  ;D
Oh dear, Logan, maybe you shouldn't give him any new ideas. :o

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 26, 2017, 09:04:46 PM
I met her a few days ago and she has not changed one bit! Such a classy lady!

I hear she's a wonderful Divorce Counselor.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 26, 2017, 08:23:36 PM
I'm still trying to determine where I fit into all of this mess.  I have not, and will not, turn my back on The Master.  At the same time, I have also told George straight out that SWT(tm), BellGab's area51drone, and Justin are still my friends as well, so I am not going to just cut them loose either.  While I have taken George's comments about people I associate with under advisement, as Brig can attest to, there are lines I won't cross when it comes to people I am asked to distance myself from.

SixWeekTenure(tm) and A51D would probably be able to speak on this subject more authoritatively than I can, but I will try to call in if I am able.

FRIENDSHIP.

You are more than welcome...the show starts at 7pm PT...Saturday...call in is 929.477.3181

DIOS TE BENDIGA

bateman

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 26, 2017, 09:11:55 PM
And have his clothing sponged clean at least. At their expense.

You just know he didn't clean up properly after the explosion. A normal person would have used up a gallon of bleach, but Falkie probably just smeared around a couple of Roy Rogers napkins and called it a day.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2017, 09:12:29 PM
Nope - Chefist|SWT moved it to Saturday night

Darn it!  I forgot, and made my cookies one night too soon!  :-[

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 09:21:12 PM
You just know he didn't clean up properly after the explosion. A normal person would have used up a gallon of bleach, but Falkie probably just smeared around a couple of Roy Rogers napkins and called it a day.

Is that a bad thing then?

Brotha and sistas! Thank ya'll for coming! Welcome to the Church of Falkietology!

*dramatic organ music*

We are gathered here today to celebrate ... and possibly masterbate the evil vanderhoVen away! Be gone! Be gone, I say!

Did our Lord and Senda travel across the country searching for the meaning of life? Yes! Did our Lord and Senda save IBM from financial ruin? Yes!