• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2016, 02:30:20 AM
I always enjoy reading the chat, and hearing all the bellgabbers call in.  Thank You to ALL the participants!

I love hearing from all of you, i thank you for adopting me. I love interacting & watching you people interact in the chat room.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 22, 2016, 03:11:41 AM
I love hearing from all of you, i thank you for adopting me. I love interacting & watching you people interact in the chat room.

It was a good thing you guys played that wonderful loud tune before Senda called, I had fallen asleep sometime while the guest was talking. 

chefist

I just wanted to ask him who is writing his next script for C2C...that's alll.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2016, 07:41:22 AM

No need to ever explain yourself to me Chefist.  I know your intentions are always honorable and pure.   :-*

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/t-rex-would-have-had-lips-researcher-says/ar-BBtenWX?OCID=ansmsnnews11

TORONTO - One of the world's most famous predators, the fearsome Tyrannosaurus Rex is typically shown baring dozens of sharp, jagged teeth â€" but a Toronto researcher says the carnivore likely had lips to cover them.

Robert Reisz, a professor at the University of Toronto who specializes in vertebrate paleontology, says that contrary to what's shown in movies and even museums, T. Rex and his fellow theropods would not have teeth that stick out even when their mouths are closed.

His research is set to be presented Friday at a conference of the Canadian Society of Vertebrate Paleontology conference, held at the university's Mississauga campus. The two-day conference begins Thursday.

Reisz says only a few land animals, such as elephants and wild boars, have exposed teeth and these have no enamel.

Meanwhile, the only animal with bared teeth that have enamel is the crocodile, which is aquatic.

Reisz says theropods, which include other well-known dinosaurs such as velociraptors and Albertosaurus, were land animals whose teeth had enamel, making it far more likely they had lips.

"The available evidence would suggest that none of these animals â€" none of the theropod dinosaurs â€" should have their teeth sticking out of their mouths. They look more ferocious that way but that's probably not real," he said.

Though more work needs to be done to reconstruct what the ancient creatures would have looked like, "all the evidence right now points to the likelihood that they actually had their teeth covered by essentially scaly lips," he said.

In reconstructing what dinosaurs looked like, scientists rely on preserved anatomy â€" typically bones, but sometimes skin and feathers â€" and comparisons with modern animals, said Caleb Brown, a paleontologist working at the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller, Alta.

"And then a lot of it is artistic licence," said Brown, who has not seen Reisz's research.

"You have to estimate somewhere. One of the big ones we don't know about is colour. We're getting some details about colour from feathered dinosaurs but when we just have skin preserved we don't know what colour they are."

Lilith

OMG!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE "The Flat Earth Heads" Song.  I wantz the ALBUM!!!!

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on May 22, 2016, 07:41:22 AM
TOMMY is writing it again.

Corona Kitty

Last night show is up on the 247 stream.

tunein radio app or their web-site

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

MR. Spock

Quote from: username on May 22, 2016, 03:55:51 PM
Last night show is up on the 247 stream.

tunein radio app or their web-site

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/
thanks my friend

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 03:58:32 PM
thanks my friend

Thanks for participating, thanks to all who called in.

Listening now. LOL at Todd's birthday song!  :D :D   

Happy 100th!

73s

Just heard the replay. Awesome show, funny as hell! Loved Ibby's call (you should call more often to these shows, you're smart and have a great laugh!). The drama with Falkie was hilarious too ("taking a shower", lol, then hanging up with Chefist). I also agree with you guys on the other shows. Many are boring and poor facsimiles of Art.

And that first guest actually seemed legit. She also seemed really fun and cool.

Great show for your 100th. I hope for many more.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 73s on May 22, 2016, 06:53:34 PM
Just heard the replay. Awesome show, funny as hell! Loved Ibby's call (you should call more often to these shows, you're smart and have a great laugh!). The drama with Falkie was hilarious too ("taking a shower", lol, then hanging up with Chefist). I also agree with you guys on the other shows. Many are boring and poor facsimiles of Art.

And that first guest actually seemed legit. She also seemed really fun and cool.

Great show for your 100th. I hope for many more.

I'm glad you see it my way, thank you my friend... Keep listening.

MR. Spock

Hello. When did you have John B wells on your show?

pate

Quote from: brig on May 22, 2016, 07:21:57 AM
It was a good thing you guys played that wonderful loud tune before Senda called, I had fallen asleep sometime while the guest was talking.

Care for a coffee at the café?

Quote from: username on May 23, 2016, 12:00:27 AM
Vulgar & abrasive... I love that.

He's truly a great man and patriot.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on May 23, 2016, 12:43:20 AM
Care for a coffee at the café?

Why YES!  THANK YOU!  How nice of you pate!   :-*

3OctaveFart

Is the new show up yet?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 23, 2016, 04:59:13 PM
Is the new show up yet?

Should be up on youtube by  9pm pst

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/RYLGQzWBPyE

This is our very special birthday episode and we not only have a celebration happening but also a very interesting guest. We start off the show by touching bases with some of our favorite fans and callers.

We are then joined by our guest Elizabeth April, who is an alien contactee as well as a telepath and medium. We begin by asking how she got started with all the paranormal stuff, she informs us that she wasn’t always involved in the para world, she actually started out as a competitive athlete which she was very successful at, she became disillusioned with competition due to its materialistic nature and after a past life regression, started a spiritual path which later on led to an alien encounter and the unlocking of her DNA and latent spiritual abilities which she now uses to help others.

Elizabeth takes calls from some of our callers and actually gives them readings on air!, including a very special call from Gary the Mad Martian who gets some very solid advice.

We finish the show with our actual birthday celebration which includes too many hi-jinks to list. Highlights include a performance of “Flat Earth Heads” by Wolfman Mike and a momentary face off between George Senda and Falkie investigator #1 Chefist from Bellgab. Michael and Daniel finish the show by issuing an open challenge to the world to bring in a new era of radio!

www.elizabethapril.com

Aah, a new EODR, birthday edition at that, and a new Lionel nation post to listen to.
what could be better. Can't wait to hear it. By the way, Malone is not the only guy on the planet with a flip phone. There are at least three of us that I know of. I continue to resist the inevitable.
Happy 100 guys.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on May 24, 2016, 08:01:06 PM
Aah, a new EODR, birthday edition at that, and a new Lionel nation post to listen to.
what could be better. Can't wait to hear it. By the way, Malone is not the only guy on the planet with a flip phone. There are at least three of us that I know of. I continue to resist the inevitable.
Happy 100 guys.

Thank you larry!  Flip phone's are coming back.