• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/010fzJpuRv8

We are then joined by our first guest June Lundgren who is a medium and mystic clairvoyant. She is also very qualified in fighting demonic beings which is a rare treat for us. We begin by talking to June about how she initially got started as a medium, apparently she comes from a long line of gifted women who are able to perceive the world beyond. June educates us a bit about demonic beings before then telling us some of her best stories. We ask June if anyone is able to learn these gifts and use them. She also educates us about how the afterlife actually works.

mysticconnections.org/

We are then joined by our second guest, the legendary Wolfman Mike. He starts off by doing a fantastic impersonation of radio legend Wolfman Jack which we absolutely love. He then begins telling us about the fascinating paranormal life he has led including an incident where the branches of a tree formed into a face and began talking to him and his brother. Wolfman talks to us quite a bit about cryptozoology which is a passion of his. Wolfman refuses to answer some personal questions coming from the chat but he does inform us that he is actually a practicing Warlock.

#dmtalk

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/laEBo9KObWc

This special morning episode we are joined by none other than author Mack Maloney, who is famous for writing The Wingman, Starhawk and Pirate Hunter series of books. We start out by asking him how he got started, what authors he looked up to and why the Wingman series takes place in a post apocalyptic environment. We then begin talking about UFO’s and aliens as Mack tells us a little known fact about Grays, that many of them actually have tattoos. The conversation then turns to music as we talk about the British invasion and the influence that it had on Mack. We finish off by talking a little X-Files.

mackmaloney.wordpress.com/

ninjashoes

OK SO THIS SATURDAY IS OUR 100TH EPISODE!

It would mean quite a bit to me if you could all join us and it would mean even more to me if some of you bellgabbers could call in.

This is basically our birthday bash celebration. Think of it like a "This is Your Life" special.

Corona Kitty

Let's all hold hands and celebrate this glorious event

LL

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 17, 2016, 10:22:27 PM

It would mean quite a bit to me if you could all join us and it would mean even more to me if some of you bellgabbers could call in.

This is basically our birthday bash celebration. Think of it like a "This is Your Life" special.

Congrats on your 100th episode. I'll be there.

LL

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 22, 2016, 12:19:52 AM
Wife is home from Florida.  Put "Honey" Graham Crackers on her grocery shopping list.

Better tomorrows everyone!

Love you all. And Daniel too  (π+∆) = ~~

White Crow's graham cracker story was the best call-in I've ever heard on radio. I want it as a ringtone.

Ciardelo

I may not enjoy your show and think your opening montage is horribly overlong and a self-indulgent piece of crap that wastes your listener's time; but 100 eps is 100 eps. Congratulations.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on May 18, 2016, 12:12:05 AM

Let's all hold hands and celebrate this glorious event

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 18, 2016, 01:50:41 PM
I may not enjoy your show and think your opening montage is horribly overlong and a self-indulgent piece of crap that wastes your listener's time; but 100 eps is 100 eps. Congratulations.

That was the nicest thing ive ever heard you say, I'd give you a hug if you were here.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: LL on May 18, 2016, 11:22:21 AM
White Crow's graham cracker story was the best call-in I've ever heard on radio. I want it as a ringtone.

Whitecrow is magical

Congratulations on your 100th! I really enjoyed June Lundgren, and Wolfman.
Haven't gotten a chance to listen to the next show yet. By the way, I would have subscribed to your youtube channel a long time ago, if it weren't for the evil Google!
However, since someone in my house downloaded Chrome (I uninstalled it) I guess I will now. Thanks guys for some entertaining and enlightening content.
Peace

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on May 18, 2016, 02:34:18 PM
Congratulations on your 100th! I really enjoyed June Lundgren, and Wolfman.
Haven't gotten a chance to listen to the next show yet. By the way, I would have subscribed to your youtube channel a long time ago, if it weren't for the evil Google!
However, since someone in my house downloaded Chrome (I uninstalled it) I guess I will now. Thanks guys for some entertaining and enlightening content.
Peace

You're welcome, i dont pander to any demographic and i am self indulgent & self destructive at times, i am glad you have enjoyed the line of Entertainment brought fourth, people who dislike the show are clearly boring assholes in reality. Whom i would never want to share the same air with. Damn that evil google bastard. Like a breathe of fresh fucking air larry Endofdaysradio.com

Can we call in or does it have to be skype? I may not be home to skype, but I can call in.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 19, 2016, 10:42:21 AM
Can we call in or does it have to be skype? I may not be home to skype, but I can call in.

You can all call in beginning or second half of the show 10 pm pst

760 332 8065 or 760 332 8724

Quote from: username on May 19, 2016, 01:32:42 PM
You can all call in beginning or second half of the show 10 pm pst

760 332 8065 or 760 332 8724

It'll be the beginning. I always fall asleep by midnight.  >:( 

I fell asleep during the musical interlude of last week's show. What was the first song that you played at the beginning of the break?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 18, 2016, 01:50:41 PM

in other words, we are gods

Ciardelo

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 19, 2016, 02:28:00 PM
in other words, we are gods
You've got more shows in the books than bateman.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 19, 2016, 02:22:49 PM
It'll be the beginning. I always fall asleep by midnight.  >:( 

I fell asleep during the musical interlude of last week's show. What was the first song that you played at the beginning of the break?

*Edit*

Cancerslug - women & dope

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 19, 2016, 03:25:05 PM
You've got more shows in the books than bateman.

I haven't heard his show, I've only heard him and heather exchange words.

Quote from: username on May 19, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

He's got talent. Different format and feel from your show. You might want to give him a listen when you have the time.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on May 19, 2016, 04:16:38 PM
He's got talent. Different format and feel from your show. You might want to give him a listen when you have the time.

Cool  8)

malliard

you made an 100 without quitting...

Ciardelo

Quote from: malliard on May 19, 2016, 07:32:17 PM
I think your bullshit show has more eps than Art does on DMDN. Good job champ.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on May 19, 2016, 04:12:31 PM

another bully picking on a defenseless woman I am sure....

Quote from: malliard on May 19, 2016, 07:32:17 PM

Wow guys.  Looks like you got a compliment from one of the Titans of the Keith Rowland eats worms club.
You should bask in the glory

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 20, 2016, 06:23:59 PM
another bully picking on a defenseless woman I am sure....

I knew this was coming.

chefist

Are you going to do a top 10 list of best moments?

malliard

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 19, 2016, 11:06:28 PM
I think your bullshit show has more eps than Art does on DMDN. Good job champ.

Well, i was on before Dark Matter on XM, Midnight, and i just keep going....I know you think my show is bullshit..and thats great cause even with out Art the pool of internet shows is deeper then ever, you have jimmy church, dr j, amy, heather, mike Vera, the leo show with who ever is hosting that now...and a bunch of shows like mine, dark city and end of days....

you can listen to whatever you want. i encourage you to enjoy and share that show....so it grows and let the other ones fade...

malliard

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2016, 06:35:46 PM
Wow guys.  Looks like you got a compliment from one of the Titans of the Keith Rowland eats worms club.
You should bask in the glory

i can be listener to other shows....

and as for Keith Rowland... i wish him the best....

DaveScottSOR

Congrats on your 100th show.  Keep it rockin!