• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 11:57:17 AM
Listen girdle breath, I have no way of knowing your sexuality, until you bring it into the conversation. I suppose to demand different treatment. I thought you were OLG, he probably was a girl too.

Piss off or put on some long pants.
Way to go Onan!
Hey schemppy when you get a hold of SLOB-O u can help him clean up his hovel and when he brings out the mayo jar...get on your knees.

Quote from: Who on July 15, 2015, 12:12:17 PM
Gerry, why don't you go camping with Casio?  I'll bet you two have a lot in common (beside multiple accounts).

They both have purty mouths.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 15, 2015, 10:28:00 AM
I've seen this before.  This is a joke, right?

If you look closely, you can see his stomach has been manipulated and blacked out.

onan

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:08:17 PM
Pot calling the kettle black? Even if that were true (and my intentions with respect to Falkie are noble), how is what you do any less "insipid" as you say...

If you really need a road map for this you are more dense than I first thought.

But you do raise a good question. That being: What is more harmful to Falkie? And that is difficult to assess and even more difficult to measure. So I work from the point of view that some things are wrong and some things are uncomfortable. I seek Falkie to think about change, your side thinks humor is paramount to Falkie's actual betterment. I make him uncomfortable you allow him to choose poorly and convince him you're on his side. 

MAX

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 11:54:26 AM
Falkie. I appeal for your help. You've spoken to OLG on the phone. Perhaps a 3 way call between yourself, Gerry, and yours truly is in order to put this nonsense to rest.

You have a supporter in Schmeppy. I'd like to continue to stay that way.

On a side note, I find it rather amusing that there is chatter of banning me based on an ASSumption, rather than fact; when abusive language towards women goes unchecked. And so it goes....

Good Bye Gerry come back when you cant stay so long.

schmepper

Quote from: MAX on July 15, 2015, 12:18:34 PM

Good Bye Gerry come back when you cant stay so long.

I'd be perfectly happy for MV, or anyone else, to verify my authenticity. I am not OLG - as much as it seems you all want to believe. The sooner that narrative ends, the sooner we can FOF.

aldousburbank

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:24:00 PM
I'd be perfectly happy for MV, or anyone else, to verify my authenticity. I am not OLG - as much as it seems you all want to believe. The sooner that narrative ends, the sooner we can FOF.
Will that enable you to get interesting, funny, or otherwise worth reading?

onan

I do have it on good authority that Schmepper is not OLG.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 12:30:05 PM

Really? Then they share the same empathetic defects; what are the chances of that?

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 12:33:15 PM
Really? Then they share the same empathetic defects; what are the chances of that?

People say I sound just like you.

Who

This is disturbing news.  We could be dealing with an entirely new subspecies.  These deranged hominids could be multiplying even as we speak.

ADG12311990

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:32:54 PM
...because I know you want it so badly....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZuS_dWZAe8

Still looks like a shit hole. Why don't you go help him clean, Schmepper? And call Gerry, Drone, Dave and Tommy to help?

Nah, just would rather show Falkie off online.

Yorkshire pud

1:47 in that video; the shot through the garbage is his kitchen cupboards? Yeah? How do you grade 'shit tip'...does it go up from 0 or down from 10 to signify it's shittiness?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 12:34:11 PM
People say I sound just like you.

I've heard you on GC, several times, you don't sound like me. Not even a little bit. I'm from Yorkshire damn you. Even I don't sound like me.

Who

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZuS_dWZAe8

"I've been cleaning, as you can see," says Falkie.

Thank you, Falkie, for this fascinating glimpse into the private life of  one of the individuals (you) who is a key part of the Noory media empire.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on July 15, 2015, 12:35:17 PM
This is disturbing news.  We could be dealing with an entirely new subspecies.  These deranged hominids could be multiplying even as we speak.

I think they're not able to reproduce; it's why they get their kicks from such as Senda, hoping he'll get on the erm, job with Kathy and video it to go on such as (so I'm told by my friend's friend) Red Tube, to use as an educational film about semi human copulation.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 12:41:15 PM

I've heard you on GC, several times, you don't sound like me. Not even a little bit. I'm from Yorkshire damn you. Even I don't sound like me.

They were just trying to make me feel better.

schmepper

What a gentleman. Apology accepted.  ;)

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 12:43:51 PM

I think they're not able to reproduce; it's why they get their kicks from such as Senda, hoping he'll get on the erm, job with Kathy and video it to go on such as (so I'm told by my friend's friend) Red Tube, to use as an educational film about semi human copulation.

So, we know they share these characteristics:  They are obsessed with selfie sticks.  They live in the woods.  Their clumsy attempts at copulation almost always result in failure and humiliation.  Their dentition has not advanced since the Paleolithic era.

onan

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:49:28 PM
What a gentleman. Apology accepted.  ;)

I know it must not feel like it, but I would very much like to be considered a friend as opposed to an antagonist.

And not that I want to get all weepy, but I work with several clients that demonstrate very similar behaviors and life styles to Falkie. And no I am not as openly critical because I have time and a supportive team to gently nudge people into healthier choices and eventually into healthier lifestyles. And with the great team I am part of we are very successful. And I often have to redirect family and friends that act in ways that hurt clients' chances of achieving realistic goals.

3OctaveFart

Onan- as a health professional, what course of action would you recommend?

onan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 15, 2015, 01:00:40 PM
Onan- as a health professional, what course of action would you recommend?

I've said it before but I doubt Falkie has any interest. He needs therapy, particularly cognitive behavior training and specifically DBT, Dialectical behavior therapy. It isn't fun and it isn't easy; but the results are astounding.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 01:04:34 PM
I've said it before but I doubt Falkie has any interest. He needs therapy, particularly cognitive behavior training and specifically DBT, Dialectical behavior therapy. It isn't fun and it isn't easy; but the results are astounding.

That's interesting. I had never heard of DBT before. The trouble with someone like Falkie (coming from someone who is admittedly entirely unqualified to comment) is that the one thing that gives his life any meaning (i.e coming on forums and sharing too much info about himself) is also the the main obstacle in the way of leading any kind of productive life for the time he has remaining. And it's hard to be optimistic about the length of time he has left given his age and the shape he is in. I can't see any prospect of him motivating himself to change when he evidently has lived like this more or less his whole life. Short of admitting him to some kind of facility against his will it is hard to hold out much hope for him.

Pale Horse

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 01:04:34 PM

The LandMark Forum is cheaper and more effective. 

I hadn't realized that Onan was sharing a professional's opinion all this time. 

Would you prescribe any medications to be used in conjunction wit DBT?

littlechris

Rumor has it that Falkie has had sex with his cats. 

Outrageous I know, but I wouldn't doubt it.

-

onan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 01:15:21 PM

That's interesting. I had never heard of DBT before. The trouble with someone like Falkie (coming from someone who is admittedly entirely unqualified to comment) is that the one thing that gives his life any meaning (i.e coming on forums and sharing too much info about himself) is also the the main obstacle in the way of leading any kind of productive life for the time he has remaining. And it's hard to be optimistic about the length of time he has left given his age and the shape he is in. I can't see any prospect of him motivating himself to change when he evidently has lived like this more or less his whole life. Short of admitting him to some kind of facility against his will it is hard to hold out much hope for him.

The biggest problem with DBT is the need for an absolute commitment from the client. And it does take time, the longer the dysfunction the longer therapy will need to be, generally speaking. So yeah the point of diminishing returns is a very valid criticism. And since Falkie doesn't present as a danger to himself or others he would never be involuntarily committed to a hospital.