• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:38:09 AM
If I had any ambition to be a writer, I would have become one by now.  I have the knack but it is just so fucking taxing.  I really don't want to spend my day typing on a pc or whatever.  I hate the fact that I really don't like to write.  I could have been a contender, I tellz ya!  Or so my friends, family and teachers have told me.

If I did write,  I'd be writing horror westerns with heavy doses of eroticism or something like that anyway.  Those are what my initial stories were when I wrote them.  Just without the eroticism.  I could have gotten low marks for being naughty.
What about voice-to-text?  You do write well.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:39:24 AM
Yes.  Today, I did a Bellgab search of Yorkshire PUDs post.  My search terms were something like child girl boy cherry touch sixteen 16 under (as in underage) tyke, and tot.  14 pages of results came up.  I read pages 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, and 9 and stopped there because, as I expected, it was very clear that PUD is protective of children.  There was one sarcastic post regarding role play between two consenting adults, that is all.  Nothing pedophiliac.

How's that for citing a source!

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for worming up into this fine man's craw so persistently.  I suppose it gave you a topic you felt you could control.  It is nice to feel control over something, when other things are so uncontrollable.  But PUD asked you to back off, and you should.  Or, find support for your claim among PUDs posts, because no one else has found anything pedophiliac.

Yorkshire pudding a gentleman and if you confess you were trying to upset him, and if you are sorry for the harm you have caused, he will most likely forgive you at some near point.

uh huh so we start a convo about yorkshire pud threatening me and doing all of this stuff and then you just magically move the goalpost to be about pedophilia, even though that's not even close to what we're talking about right now. uh huh. yup. typical jojo post. why am i even wasting my time.

Swishypants

Overt Evil is rare and never works. To understand it, you have to have a keen eye for banality. It's fucking everywhere.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
I keep them in a bucket with water then take them inside and fillet them alive. :)
When you fillet them, where is your first cut?

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
21st century man, i saw you post in the "people on this forum who we miss thread" about how you missed me. thanks bro, i knew you loved me. i posted a reply but i think it got buried before you saw it. i said something like "i knew he always knew that my trying to cure him of his butthole perversions was always for his own good!". something like that. it's true. i only want to cure you of your butthole perversions for your own good. if you need the shock therapy just ask me lol, i will oblige. there is research to suggest it works in like 15% of cases.

I'm perfectly comfortable with who I am and what I like ...and so I might add is my wife....but thanks for your concern.  ;)

gnooryblows

jojo i mean the guy explicitly said that he was going to bribe MV for my personal information and track me down, and then he claimed that MV already obliged him and gave him what he needed. so you know, whatever dude. who knows what really happened, but for you to be like "ooooooh he's not doing anything wrong" is pretty bizarre and on a whole new level.

people ask why im mean to people like you and think i'm a huge douche for it. this is why. i know the type of person you really are, lol. i know what you're all about. i'm just not fooled by your stupid horseshit. that's the only difference between me and someone "nice" or someone that they consider "nice".

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
I'm perfectly comfortable with who I am and what I like ...and so I might add is my wife....but thanks for your concern.  ;)

21stcenturyman, you take it in the crapper, you get the zapper! don't fight it! this will be better for you! just put these electrodes on!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:42:00 AM
uh huh so we start a convo about yorkshire pud threatening me and doing all of this stuff and then you just magically move the goalpost to be about pedophilia, even though that's not even close to what we're talking about right now. uh huh. yup. typical jojo post. why am i even wasting my time.
Wrong.  He only threatened to see about your address, presumably for defamation papers, which usually start with a cease and desist order similar to the one he wrote here when he said to stop calling him a pedophile.  The issue here is very clear, since Sunday morning if not prior.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
they wont. i mean in most peoples minds saying nazi is enough to warrant being treated like this. or being physically stalked and harrassed. ever hear the whole "punch a nazi" meme? i know what its all about when i get into it. i know what they're going to do to me if they get a chance. i do it because i see a lot of things wrong int he world and their authoritarianism about ideologies and ideas just inherently rubs me the wrong way. even if they were doing it over communism, rather than worshipping communists, i think i'd be doing the same thing, saying "stalin was a good guy" or something, but it's whatever. it doesn't matter. just because they believe i deserve it, it doesn't make it right. they're 100% wrong. but then again like i said, it's not like i'm surprised. it's happened to me before i 100% know how this stuff goes.

See, your problem here is your environment. This place is a brawl-hall. A shitty bar. People don't come here for reason. They come here to do stupid shit and blow off steam or just watch the freak show. As a caveat, I can't tell you where you might go though. Universities used to be the place for what you want, but those have been turned into white-collar job training paper-mills with a Disco-Stalin 40 drink minimum.  Just like-minded friends at your house I guess.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
When you fillet them, where is your first cut?

Behind the gills. When I throw them in the zip-lock bag they are usually still alive and suffering. I say: "FUCK YOU FISH! YOU DUMB CUNT!"

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
21stcenturyman, you take it in the crapper, you get the zapper! don't fight it! this will be better for you! just put these electrodes on!

Gblow, don't embarrass yourself!  Every 13-year old girl who has read Cosmo between now and 1982 knows about this sexual trick!  When you de-cry it, you sound naive!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Wrong.  He only threatened to see about your address, presumably for defamation papers, which usually start with a cease and desist order similar to the one he wrote here when he said to stop calling him a pedophile.  The issue here is very clear, since Sunday morning if not prior.

uh huh, i'm not going to even bother anymore with you.

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Behind the gills. When I throw them in the zip-lock bag they are usually still alive and suffering. I say: "FUCK YOU FISH! YOU DUMB CUNT!"
So, you slice from behind the gills to where?  How deep?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:47:21 AM
See, your problem here is your environment. This place is a brawl-hall. A shitty bar. People don't come here for reason. They come here to do stupid shit and blow off steam or just watch the freak show. As a caveat, I can't tell you where you might go though. Universities used to be the place for what you want, but those have been turned into white-collar job training paper-mills with a Disco-Stalin 40 drink minimum.  Just like-minded friends at your house I guess.

yeah, i know, bro.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:49:34 AM
So, you slice from behind the gills to where?  How deep?

I get all the meat off the sides, back to the tail. I cut, avoid the organs like a surgeon, and go to about an inch before the tail, flap the meat over and cut it from the skin. Then I body-slam them to the other side like Kerry Von Eric, and do it again. Then they go in a zip-loc baggie and then the garbage! It's cruel as fuck! My Grandfather taught me. I used to want to cry seeing it, but the years have made me hard! :)

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
What about voice-to-text?  You do write well.

Thank you.  I have thought about it but I just don't know.  I do have an idea for a grand novel and I've seriously considered writing it several times over the last decade.  Basically based on the Anasazi and the Lost Cities of Gold, other dimensions and that sort of thing.  Don't want to give away too much.  Some writers like Douglas Preston have flirted with the subject but the story I have is far more ambitious than anything Preston has written.  It has been gelling in me for over 20 years.  Maybe, I will get to it.

Darn it,  now I like you.  Who the fuck am I going to make fun of?  Oh right, Pud! ;D

gnooryblows

21stcenturyman, since im gonna be banned tomorrow over this, presumably, even though i didn't do anything wrong but MV is prob not gonna wanna deal with this drama, understandably, i suppose, i just want to tell you that i love you. in a non homosexual way. but as a friend. even though you engage in butthole pleasures and i make fun of you for that, and you always take my ribbing seriously (get that pun?). i just want you to know it was always in good fun. i always thought you and md md were the two coolest people here (even though md md hates me). even though our love is probably not on the level of my newly found internet lover swishypants, we're still pretty tight in my view, even though you prob don't like me very much. just like everyone else lol. they all hate me so don't worry, you're not alone.

Swishypants

I knew JoJo was PETA. I'll bet she's preparing an A-Team of libtards to come hunt me down over filleting fish! :)

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
21stcenturyman, since im gonna be banned tomorrow over this, presumably, even though i didn't do anything wrong but MV is prob not gonna wanna deal with this drama, i just want to tell you that i love you. in a non homosexual way. but as a friend. even though you engage in butthole pleasures and i make fun of you for that, and you always take my ribbing seriously (get that pun?). i just want you to know it was always in good fun. i always thought you and md md were the two coolest people here (even though md md hates me). even though our love is probably not on the level of my newly found internet lover swishypants, we're still pretty tight in my view, even though you prob don't like me very much. just like everyone else lol. they all hate me so don't worry, you're not alone.

Stop showing fear! MV feeds on it! Act like you don't give a fuck if you are banned, and genuinely don't give a fuck if you are banned!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 01:50:53 AM
call it catholic anger manifesting. i still really genuinely do believe in the existence of things "bigger than us". i believe in 8th dimensional energy vampires and whatnot. spirit world. NDEs. psychics. metaphysics. paranormal. aliens. a lot of the stuff art bell discussed. when i was growing up though the catholic church told me that all of those things were evil. cuz i had an interest in them i was labelled "a sinner" and stuff, so you know, naturally in my mind it just became "well satan is the good guy then", since the other guy was going to send me to hell to burn for an eternity because i touched myself at night and believed in ghosts.
You were a child.  Give it up.  Get over it.  I haven't ever found a Bible verse against masturbation.  Ghosts are spirits and spirits DO exist!  Wake up.  A man is not held accountable for his underage decisions once he realizes!

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
I get all the meat off the sides, back to the tail. I cut, avoid the organs like a surgeon, and go to about an inch before the tail, flap the meat over and cut it from the skin. Then I body-slam them to the other side like Kerry Von Eric, and do it again. Then they go in a zip-loc baggie and then the garbage! It's cruel as fuck! My Grandfather taught me. I used to want to cry seeing it, but the years have made me hard! :)
Do you cook the heads on?

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
I knew JoJo was PETA. I'll bet she's preparing an A-Team of libtards to come hunt me down over filleting fish! :)
I'm gonna need your address Swishy.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
You were a child.  Give it up.  Get over it.  I haven't ever found a Bible verse against masturbation.  Ghosts are spirits and spirits DO exist!  Wake up.  A man is not held accountable for his underage decisions once he realizes!

After I filet the fish, and their mouths are moving, I make them give me fellatio before putting them in the sack JoJo. I'm a FISH FUCKER!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
Stop showing fear! MV feeds on it! Act like you don't give a fuck if you are banned, and genuinely don't give a fuck if you are banned!

MV is definitely gonna ban me lmfao. MV is cool in that he's not into censorship but i know he doesn't want real problems springing up on his board, he is a businessman. and whatever, at this point it's definitely not going to be "fun" for me here. people get into doxxing and it just ruins everything, you know? that's why they do it. they want to shut you up. they want you to stop. it doesn't really work that way most of the time but as far as shitting in the same place? no. no fun.

it's just an internet board, you know? i have never taken it that seriously but people like pud do, i suppose, and many of the SJW antifa types do, they're always trying to dox people and hunt them down and intimidate them and shit. like i've said, i've been down the road before, and really i was down it with more than one person, but one person was really bad. the other stuff was just like my house got egged or whatever by people in town cuz of facebook posts, that wasn't that bad, but the other guy, the one that i said was dealing drugs, was a pretty big problem.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
Do you cook the heads on?

FUCK NO! That's poor people shit! I take the pure meat and toss anything that is inconvenient!

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
21stcenturyman, since im gonna be banned tomorrow over this, presumably, even though i didn't do anything wrong but MV is prob not gonna wanna deal with this drama, understandably, i suppose, i just want to tell you that i love you. in a non homosexual way. but as a friend. even though you engage in butthole pleasures and i make fun of you for that, and you always take my ribbing seriously (get that pun?). i just want you to know it was always in good fun. i always thought you and md md were the two coolest people here (even though md md hates me). even though our love is probably not on the level of my newly found internet lover swishypants, we're still pretty tight in my view, even though you prob don't like me very much. just like everyone else lol. they all hate me so don't worry, you're not alone.

LOL.  I've never taken you very seriously.  I'll be happy to give you tips on sexual pleasure in the future but I don't fuck guys so don't come knocking on my door.  May you have every happiness, sensual and otherwise

Most likely you won't be banned but these new threads will be with your old threads in one place, I suspect.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

i love religiontards. you defend and gaslight for the guy who is making threats against me, saying he's going to bribe someone for my personal info and track me down and send people to intimidate me, and has been saying all day that he wants to physically assault me and have a fist fight with me, then you act like a perfect fucking christian or whatever. my god. this is exactly why i hate churchlosers. you're drowning in hypocrisy and you all only adhere to your religion and your fake principles because you think it will grant you some kind of karmic reward when you die (ie heaven).

Swishypants

I also own real FUR coats and I don't recycle. I mean I go through a lot of trouble specifically to NOT recycle! Fuck Mother Earth! That bitch can take it! Animals are here to serve me and to eat. Most people too!

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
LOL.  I've never taken you very seriously.  I'll be happy to give you tips on sexual pleasure in the future but I don't fuck guys so don't come knocking on my door.  May you have every happiness, sensual and otherwise

Most likely you won't be banned but these new threads will be with your old threads in one place, I suspect.

MV is not gonna want to deal with police reports dude, or potential legal liabilities over anything that might happen, esp if pud keeps up and really wants to come after me. pud says he is a big donator here, maybe he is, maybe he isnt, if he is even a little bit MV is obv gonna ban me and keep pud around. whatever. i'm not mad about it, i understand. i'm just sayin, MV is a businessman, that's all. he is cool with the censorship thing and letting people speak their minds but this is another issue.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Missionary style for 3 minutes is hardly "sensual" 21st!