• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 31, 2016, 09:05:44 PM
My sediments exactly.  I want to stop reading, but you guys have me over a beryl.

You're only gonna make them boulder.

albrecht

I dont see geology on the topic list for that one competition at the O'Henry Pun-off but it should be. Might email them. Some clever folks here!!  Btw, it was a total random time n I happened upon the event years ago, saw a crowd n was like ill check it out and was amazed n laughing so hard. 

Had to cross post: my reply to the C2C thread since LMH on about, I guess, Fukishima:
"Whether cored rectums or cores that wrecked them I'll listen to LMH" or something like that

WOTR

Quote from: bobo17 on March 31, 2016, 12:20:41 PM
All
its with great sadness that i announce that i have decided to cancel the meeting
with Art, Keith and Heather.
i warned all of you not to mock me, but some smart asses decided to pretend they are
tough (of course hiding behind an avatar)
At first, it was kind of fun... but as others have suggested (and I will agree with their assessment); you need to get better at this if you are going to attempt it on Bell Gab.  I would suggest that you go peddle your schtick on another board and come back when you are a little more practiced.

On a side note, you could always change your ticket to Toronto or Vancouver and we will party like the old days.  I invited Art, and he has assured me that he will make the trip if we are both in the same city. He said he misses the old days...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 31, 2016, 11:25:22 PM
At first, it was kind of fun... but as others have suggested (and I will agree with their assessment); you need to get better at this if you are going to attempt it on Bell Gab.  I would suggest that you go peddle your schtick on another board and come back when you are a little more practiced.

On a side note, you could always change your ticket to Toronto or Vancouver and we will party like the old days.  I invited Art, and he has assured me that he will make the trip if we are both in the same city. He said he misses the old days...

sigh...equally pathetic...get a new hobby  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2016, 09:16:12 PM
I dont see geology on the topic list for that one competition at the O'Henry Pun-off but it should be. Might email them. Some clever folks here!!  Btw, it was a total random time n I happened upon the event years ago, saw a crowd n was like ill check it out and was amazed n laughing so hard. 

Had to cross post: my reply to the C2C thread since LMH on about, I guess, Fukishima:
"Whether cored rectums or cores that wrecked them I'll listen to LMH" or something like that

Rectum?! It nearly killed 'em!  :P

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on March 31, 2016, 09:14:04 PM
You're only gonna make them boulder.
How did I miss this topic?  Well, I suppose I have a few hours to participate. After all, Ammonite person.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2016, 11:26:48 PM
sigh...equally pathetic...get a new hobby  ::)
Nope... I'm only here for my amusement... ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 31, 2016, 11:29:21 PM
Nope... I'm only here for my amusement... ;)

Me too! I just don't find what you guys are doing all that amusing...more tedious, really. It was a cute fantasy for awhile but it's worn thin now.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2016, 11:44:19 PM
Me too! I just don't find what you guys are doing all that amusing...more tedious, really. It was a cute fantasy for awhile but it's worn thin now.  ;)

Sounds like you caught what I got.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2016, 11:44:19 PM
It's well beyond thin.  It's downright threadbare.  8)

Sorry to drag this back up but I had to log in to say if you genuinely think that Bill Hicks might be Alex Jones then you are probably an idiot.

akwilly

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on April 01, 2016, 03:53:37 AM
Sorry to drag this back up but I had to log in to say if you genuinely think that Bill Hicks might be Alex Jones then you are probably an idiot.
I would like to point you to the Stevie Wonder is Not blind thread Mr. Jesus

bobo17

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bobo17 on April 01, 2016, 11:07:27 AM
All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

Avoid falling in the batholith.

whoozit

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo
I hope the door hits you in the brains as you exit the forum.

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

Bobo, don't go. Don't listen to the trolls on bellgab. Some of us will support you no matter what or when. You come back when you are ready, there will always be a loyal audience waiting for you!

Laurakinch

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

Awww :'(
I was looking forward to more from falkie Jr.

Donald Noory

Heather just posted on her Facebook page that she is quitting as of today, and that everyone on Bellgab can suck her brass balls. Geez!

Auslandia

Quote from: Donald Noory on April 01, 2016, 12:15:37 PM
Heather just posted on her Facebook page that she is quitting as of today, and that everyone on Bellgab can suck her brass balls. Geez!

nice try

ge30542

So after many weeks of hearing and seeing the term printed here, I finally googled vocal fry. It's twu, it's twu, that's how our girl Noory sounds. Amazeen.

zeebo

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

Bobo, we have failed you.  Give us another chance.  But maybe in like a month or two, after we've had some time to shape up.

Donald Noory

Quote from: ge30542 on April 01, 2016, 01:45:54 PM
So after many weeks of hearing and seeing the term printed here, I finally googled vocal fry. It's twu, it's twu, that's how our girl Noory sounds. Amazeen.

Yeah, listen to the way she often rattles the last words at the end of sentences. That's vocal fry. She has another annoying habit that is becoming more pronounced too, looooooooooooooong drawn-out sighs.

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo

april fool bobo you'll be back and art bell is doing open lines tonight april fools which i'm now convinced is us -somehow we have been living april fools for months now!!!

ge30542

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo
Bobo! Don't jump, please. Don't jump!

chefist

Quote from: Donald Noory on April 01, 2016, 02:00:35 PM
Yeah, listen to the way she often rattles the last words at the end of sentences. That's vocal fry. She has another annoying habit that is becoming more pronounced too, looooooooooooooong drawn-out sighs.

Is it true what they say on FB she is expecting?

73s

Does anyone have new thoughts about Art's status with doing an occasional MITD? My impression was his stalker/related problems were calmed down and that he was wanting to do 2 shows per week (according to a recent interview, a week or two ago). But other than that one Friday show he hasn't done anything and it seems like there are no plans or even gossip. And now with RCH's departure I wonder if the network will even keep going.

He also has stopped posting here. I wish he'd chime in either here or on his FB page and just say something about where he's at with doing radio at this point.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 73s on April 01, 2016, 02:28:51 PM
Does anyone have new thoughts about Art's status with doing an occasional MITD? My impression was his stalker/related problems were calmed down and that he was wanting to do 2 shows per week (according to a recent interview, a week or two ago). But other than that one Friday show he hasn't done anything and it seems like there are no plans or even gossip. And now with RCH's departure I wonder if the network will even keep going.

He also has stopped posting here. I wish he'd chime in either here or on his FB page and just say something about where he's at with doing radio at this point.

See, there you go screwing it up again. He only shows up to post here if he sees his name hasn't been mentioned for 48 hours. That drives him mad. Then he pops in to scold a troll or two,  posts a witty post for old times sake and then leaves, with or without a threat of never coming back, all based on his biorhythms. Now the clock starts over.

I know that the truth sometimes hurts, but my other answer was "Soon, very soon".

ItsOver

All
this is my last post
good bye
bobo
See you soon!

ge30542

Quote from: 73s on April 01, 2016, 02:28:51 PM

There never was a stalker. Mrs Bell told him to shut it down, and to save face, he created a scenario which he believed would garner sympathy for himself. When he realized that it wasn't working, he played the COPD card. Meanwhile, insisting that redacted is extremely talented as on-air talent. Also saying what a "big get" fake John Titor was for Girl Noory.

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on April 01, 2016, 02:21:54 PM
Is it true what they say on FB she is expecting?
What date was that posted? Was it all fools day?