• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 18, 2020, 06:13:53 PM
You said "She was not a nice person who kept trying to lower the age of consent in pedophilia cases." Implying that nice people lower the age of consent.

I think I know what you meant, tho.  ;)

I think you’re really stretching to misunderstand me and I don’t think that’s implied in the way I phrased it. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2020, 06:16:34 PM
I think you’re really stretching to misunderstand me and I don’t think that’s implied in the way I phrased it. ;)

Eh, I don't think I am at all. But we aint known for proper grammar 'round these parts anyways. No worries.

The important thing is that she died from slow cancer over-night. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 18, 2020, 06:09:45 PM
I don't believe all conspiracy theories but the amount of her drinking, previous procedures, age, frailty, medical history, and most current medical operations and falling accidents,and lack of transparency of Justice's health, I could believe that she has been dead and it simply wasn't announced- hoping for a new administration and Congressional make-up. Or waiting to announce at some politically important point. Especially since The Court went 'virtual hearings' and people in 'lock down' due to the Corona-Chan.
This wouldn’t be the first time this century I don’t know what to believe, other than the demonrats are commie scum and most of the DC inside the beltway is a pack of self-serving mofo’s, with MSM as their propaganda machine.

Asuka Langley

Happy Rosh Hashanah Bellgab!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 18, 2020, 06:19:35 PM
Eh, I don't think I am at all. But we aint known for proper grammar 'round these parts anyways. No worries.

Take it up with Jackstar. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 18, 2020, 06:19:35 PM

Ha!  Yeah, I hope she didn’t suffer much in that slow, excruciating, endless, 5 minute death from metastatic cancer.

Asuka Langley

I know this old jew bitch has been dead for a long time but I'm still happy it's official now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

ItsOver

In further news, Generalissimo Franco is still dead.

http://youtu.be/BvHC2q6Bn-w

Juan

NPR is reporting her dying words were “I don’t want to be replaced by this president.”

Dim campaign war cry.  Releasing the news was a campaign decision.

Isn’t it awful that we have become so cynical - with reason.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on September 18, 2020, 06:48:52 PM
NPR is reporting her dying words were “I don’t want to be replaced by this president.”

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 18, 2020, 06:48:52 PM
NPR is reporting her dying words were “I don’t want to be replaced by this president.”...

Asuka Langley

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1307102754075275264

2020 might be the best year EVER! I hope Dianne Feinstein dies next LOLOLOL

Jackstar

At the exact instant Ruth Bader Ginsburg died... Grapefruit kicked me in the dick.

WORTH IT ON ALL COUNTS. I ain't even mad! I might develop a taste for it! However, I doubt that this was what was intended for my powers of resurrection.

Asuka Langley

I can't wait for the Jonestown level mass suicides that are going to happen in November

ItsOver

Now we’ll have to endure a week or so of the Stalinists and their fake news comrades idolization of the witch.  I’ll be trying to avoid it as much as possible.  I hope The Turtle can whip the RINOs into shape and move out aggressively.  I’m not hopeful, unfortunately.

ItsOver

From just a little over a month ago, according to a Bravo Sierra puff piece.

“Last month, she announced her fifth bout of cancer for which she is undergoing chemotherapy. She said she has no plans to retire.

“She’s doing really great actually. My sister is with her now, we’ve had a little family rotation pretty much since the COVID crisis started,” said James Ginsburg, Ginsburg’s son and the president and founder of Cedille Records, a nonprofit classical record label in Chicago. “The good news is the chemotherapy is doing what it’s supposed to do, so tumors are shrinking, cancer cell numbers are going down, which is all we could hope for,” he said.”

https://news.wttw.com/2020/08/12/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-celebrates-27-years-supreme-court

Oh, yes, all is just wonderful.  The witch wii be able to push her anti-Constitutional personal agenda forever!  Oh, wait...  ::) 

The so called “main stream media” is as dead as Ginsburg.

ItsOver

I doubt a new judge will be appointed before the election.  There’s just too many lily liver RINOs in the Swamp that are more interested in their butt than the country’s.  I don’t doubt there’s going to be a virtual civil war, especially with China and it’s minions now so entrenched in this country, before and after the election.  Fasten your seat belt.  What we’ve seen up to this point has probably been a leisurely walk in the park.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2020, 06:03:07 AM
I doubt a new judge will be appointed before the election.

I doubt the visible Supreme Court is doing anything more than pantomiming the "real" court that CoG and Deep State has been machinating behind the scenes, since... well, who knows? Fuck the lot of them, anyway.

The headline here is that I got kicked in the dick at the same time RBG died. I'm going to go with poltergeist drive-by. It really can't be a coincidence. I've never been kicked in the dick before.

I don't think I'll be performing the maneuver, but I've certainly begun to plan to ensure that the other side of it gets nailed next time, rather than again on the left. Get it? Hahaha. On the right.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 19, 2020, 06:03:07 AM
What we’ve seen up to this point has probably been a leisurely walk in the park.

You haven't even seen the reams of content that I've been steadily producing and saving up for the future since 1993. I am of course, dribbling it out. Drooling it out! Yeah, funny! Because cough syrup. Hey, do you think Scalia could have used some cough syrup?

Tune in soon to an all new blah-blah-blah yadda-yadda to find out. Meanwhile, I went all over town singing "Ding Dong, The Wicked Witch Is Dead!!!!" this afternoon, and only Grapefruit laughed. Sad!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 19, 2020, 09:15:37 AM
https://twitter.com/MaybeAmes/status/1307181505572212736

>THAT NOSE!!!!!

I'm sure this poor woman would have gladly given her own life in exchange for that of Justice Ginsburg.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 19, 2020, 09:43:46 AM
I'm sure this poor woman would have gladly given her own life in exchange for that of Justice Ginsburg.

Y'all are reading this one wrong--she's doing a "Leave Britney Alone" thing. Clearly, from the haircut, the glasses, and the relentless joi d'vivre, this was a former Dem supporter, but now she's attempting to learn to be ironic--perhaps for the first time in her life--so as to reach, in her mind, the maximum number of brainwashed slave-followers and to virtue-signal her nuveau-woke attitude to any friends she has that she thinks she can "help" at this point. She thinks she needs to finesse. It can be seen in the dull, glassy reflection of those half-librarian doe eyes.

Where was this woman when Kavanaugh was getting ass-blasted? Rolleyes. Where's her Chessboard? 3/10 WOULD NOT BANG