• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 18, 2018, 07:58:26 PM
I got here late, did ddd have anything to say about that Aquino interview?
Not yet....but he attacked Aquino almost from the beginning of the show...

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2018, 08:01:45 PM
  Not yet....but he attacked Aquino almost from the beginning of the show...
I'm surprised they came right out and said he is crazy. Somebody like ddd seems to be the kind to try and make a quick buck by suing them.

Pelayo

His dad, the navy sailor that served aboard the small destroyer the USS Pittsburgh.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 18, 2018, 08:12:03 PM
His dad, the navy sailor that served aboard the small destroyer the USS Pittsburgh.

He never served on the USS Pittsburgh

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2018, 08:12:53 PM
He never served on the USS Pittsburgh
And the Pittsburgh wasn't a small destroyer either.

Pelayo

Uh yeah, I took forensic science classes but never learned anything.

Corona Kitty

Is this Douglas trying to pretend he's distressed?

Gunner65

So Trump ordered the fires started by US Marines and the "secret message" was Happy Birthday Marines?  What a load of bullshit!

Gunner65

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
He does it all the time.

Sounds like he's trying out for a part, in a shitty horror film when he reads.

Gunner65

He frequently works himself into an emotional frenzy which starts with distress, and leads to sobbing, then screaming and back to sobbing again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2018, 08:46:18 PM
He frequently works himself into an emotional frenzy which starts with distress, and leads to sobbing, then screaming and back to sobbing again.

Sounds like another show-host, we've heard before.

Pelayo

Hey, if I had a collapsed lung I'd go to a medical cosmetologist.

Gunner65

Dietrich has a medical cosmetologist to treat him for collapsed lungs?  I thought his lungs had been stapled to his rib cage to prevent that!  LOL

Pelayo

Now ddd, is just killing radio time by telling how long it takes to get to certain places.

His cosmetologist got evacuated?   This is serious!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pelayo on November 18, 2018, 08:50:55 PM
Hey, if I had a collapsed lung I'd go to a medical cosmetologist.

Not D.D...... he pushes forward... lungs or not.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 18, 2018, 08:51:51 PM
Dietrich has a medical cosmetologist to treat him for collapsed lungs?  I thought his lungs had been stapled to his rib cage to prevent that!  LOL

I did hear him say that.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, how come you aren't pushing your signature reason for being on the radio, I.E. the japs won WW2? Because they didn't! End of story! End of Story! End of story!

F*cking Scandinavians?  It is good indeed that K_Dubb folded up!

Gunner65

I think he is going to get into his merc career next and what that imaginary line of bullshit has to do with the fires.....

Dietrich's Psychologist - now there is a thankless job.    Were would you even start trying to fix that mess?

Pelayo

Uh, hello ddd, how many weeks are you going to go on about the stupid california fires?

Gunner65

Here you go Dietrich......https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/91-114/default.html

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)   Has absolutely NOTHING to do with criminal psychology....

Lilith

Douglas, it's hard enough for me to listen through your show ONCE, let alone listening to it twice to catch the parts that dropped out.   ::)

Pelayo

ddd is just filling up air time with miscellaneous crap.. He has nothing of substance to say about anything. His only popularity is among racists similar to himself.