• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

pate/K_Dubb 2020 - "We are going to fix this shit"

Started by pate, July 18, 2020, 04:06:34 PM

Three of the five below are the correct answers, you are invited to choose one. Just remember that the odds are in your flavor, but which is the favorite oddity?

Biden/Harris (D)
2 (7.7%)
pate/K_Dubb (aye)
7 (26.9%)
pate/K_Dubb (eye)
8 (30.8%)
pate/K_Dubb (I)
5 (19.2%)
Trump/Pence (R)
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 23, 2020, 09:01:44 PM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 27, 2020, 09:23:56 PM

Too High To Listen To Steely Dan Right Now

Frankly, I have some chicken alfredo

Apogees in advance:
Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Excuse me, are you making Franks or Chicken? We had Roast Beef au jus grilled cheese... Well, Jack did. I had sourkraut and mustard grilled cheese :)
The moon is nowhere near full here! Are you time traveling? Oops Silly me, I just looked it up and apogees are distances not fullness...
That Steely Dan though, I am always high enough for that band!!!

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 27, 2020, 10:41:07 PM
Excuse me, are you making Franks or Chicken?..
The moon is nowhere near full here! Are you time traveling?..

Short answer;  Yes to All.
Medium answer; These things are all happening simultaneously, but as discrete individual events.
The Alfredo is Chicken and Yellow Squash, with rolls & butter, and a Salad with homemade ranch(Garlic, fresh herbs, buttermilk, mayonaise) It is/was delicious;  I am time traveling between two discrete events and posting on Bellgab from the very near future;  The Franks are actually Mild Italian Sausages that are slowly simmering in a Tomato Sauce that will finish in the dark of the night sometime.

https://youtu.be/qB_d_OEQrt4

Long answer:  I don't really have thyme for as I want to find a crappy movie on Amazon Prime that will put me to sleep.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

albrecht

Quote from: pate on August 27, 2020, 10:58:23 PM
Short answer;  Yes to All.
Medium answer; These things are all happening simultaneously, but as discrete individual events.
The Alfredo is Chicken and Yellow Squash, with rolls & butter, and a Salad with homemade ranch(Garlic, fresh herbs, buttermilk, mayonaise) It is/was delicious;  I am time traveling between two discrete events and posting on Bellgab from the very near future;  The Franks are actually Mild Italian Sausages that are slowly simmering in a Tomato Sauce that will finish in the dark of the night sometime.

https://youtu.be/qB_d_OEQrt4

Long answer:  I don't really have thyme for as I want to find a crappy movie on Amazon Prime that will put me to sleep.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Hint. Prime still has some good movies. Charlie Chan, Mr Moto, various others. Just don't go with suggestions and try to supress views. Delete this comment MV lest amazon deletes good movies.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 27, 2020, 10:58:23 PM

pate/K_Dubb 2020

We've been watching Perry Mason, the new one. And your meal sounds incredible! For sleeping seriously check out Jon Levi, his voice is so monotone KEK it helps the sheep come home to get counted.

PS I am cracking up because the time loop triggers Jack

pate

"PLANK, DON'T RUN"

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 27, 2020, 10:41:07 PM
Excuse me, are you making Franks or Chicken? We had Roast Beef au jus grilled cheese... Well, Jack did. I had sourkraut and mustard grilled cheese :)
The moon is nowhere near full here! Are you time traveling? Oops Silly me, I just looked it up and apogees are distances not fullness...
That Steely Dan though, I am always high enough for that band!!!

You have taken the Mark of The Beast, MurMaiden!  That is okay, I believe we can fix that shit.

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2020, 11:03:09 PM

Hint. Prime still has some good movies. Charlie Chan, Mr Moto, various others. Just don't go with suggestions and try to supress views. Delete this comment MV lest amazon deletes good movies.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 28, 2020, 01:46:43 AM
We've been watching Perry Mason, the new one. And your meal sounds incredible! For sleeping seriously check out Jon Levi, his voice is so monotone KEK it helps the sheep come home to get counted.

PS I am cracking up because the time loop triggers Jack

I elected to view Pandora's Promise, which did a pretty thorough job of putting me right to sleep.  I was a bit concerned that it might be Communist AgitProp but it turned out not to be.

Reviewing my shit-fixery lists, I do Not Sea that there has been any official stance made on this Nuclear shit that is in dire need of fixing.  So without further eye dew:  let it be known that the Make America Pate Again initiative is solidly Pro-Nuke!  I believe the official title of this shit should be "Nuke 'Em Daisy Duke," to be sure;  at campaign rallies that will focus on this program we will need to hire burlesque dancers, hula-dancers and professional private dancers have them properly dressed in cut-off jeans shorts, tightly knotted tops that will consist of various American flags* and of course the requisite Make America Pate Again trucker hats.

I suppose cowboy boots of appropriate colors, material and "top"-depth can also be employed to complete the uniform ensemble, I will probably defer to K_Dubb and ShayP on the specific fashion advice in regards to the details of the apparel for the official Make America Pate Again back-up dancers.  If male dancers are employed to satiate K_Dubb's unique tastes they, of course, may omit the tightly knotted American flag* tops.

These events will need appropriate music for how can one fix to dance without that shit?  I would like to look into hiring Southern Culture on the Skids as the official band for the "Nuke 'Em Daisy Duke" campaign events.  This troupe of traveling troubadours has extensive experience in tours, delightful dancing music and general MAPA foolishness and would be ideally suited for the task I have in mind for them.  I, unfortunately, do not know what their Political tastes are, if any?  It is likely they have not been introduced to the unique flavors of the "aye," "eye," and "I" parties under the patian banner.  If this is the case they may jump on board just to help the MAPA cause, I speculate on this as they may in fact be political enemies of a different flavor entirely.  That would be unfortunate, but I believe they may be convinced to "Jump Ship" and come aboard.

*I have hinted above about the Nature of the American flags to be worn as tightly knotted tops by the Make America Pate Again official campaign back-up dancers, below find a visual representation of some, but not all, of the flags that may be appropriately placed on that particular shit-list:

I would also like to include Confederate battle flags, Gadsen flags, and any other flag that may or may not have been flown in an official, martial and/or indigenous nation-state manner.  I leave the interpretation of that statement open;  the main purpose here is to attract as many votes or high-multiples thereof to the MAPA movement.

As to the suitability of retaining, hiring or enlisting of SCOTS for the "Nuke 'Em Daisy Duke" cause hear are a few selections that may or may not prove my point:

https://youtu.be/fmFiC_MP0bc

https://youtu.be/jRiSl8G077g

https://youtu.be/wbg6_rd0x3Q

This has been yet another Great Idea brought to my attention by the magickal, tasty and sorta hawt "Great Idea Farie."

pate/K_Dubb 2020

aldousburbank

The Pate pledge of Lee gents:

Eye hedge a Lee gents
Two the fags
Of the united steaks of america
And two the republicans
Four witch they stand
Won nation
Under guard
Invisible
With liver tea
And just ice
For oil

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 28, 2020, 02:20:02 PM

Eye hedge a Lee gents
Two the fags
And two the republicans
Four witch they stand
Won nation
Under guard
Invisible
With liver tea
And just ice
For oil

Gab bless yew!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 28, 2020, 12:33:32 PM

You have taken the Mark of The Beast, MurMaiden!  That is okay, I believe we can fix that shit.

I elected to

Reviewing my shit-fixery lists,"Nuke 'Em Daisy Duke," professional privatve American  K_Dubb's unique

I would also like to include Confederate battle flags, Gadsen flags, and any other flag that mSCOTS for the "Nuke 'Em Daisy Duke"t
pate/K_Dubb 2020

Pate, Jesus loves me and He will Save me! Where is the mark!? I rebuke you! And I believe your uniforms should be red white and blue leather. The ball caps as well. We are going for lasting quality and style, my friends, in the Great Awakening!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 28, 2020, 03:38:11 PM
the Great Awakening!

[attachment=1]

He will Save me!

Every Wednesday. It's like clockwork. You can set your watch by Him.

(REDACTED)/(CENSORED) 2020
"If we told you, we'd have to fake your death"
"Don't think we don't do that kind of thing"

pate

Two hundred twenty-one, Saturday (FSS, Three Day Weekend FFS)"JEWELED ALIEN" : "EYE DEW" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "SOYLENT PURPLE HAMBURGLAR" : "OVER ARCHON"

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 28, 2020, 02:20:02 PM

Eye hedge a Lee gents
Two the fags
And two the republicans
Four witch they stand
Won nation
Under guard
Invisible
With liver tea
And just ice
For oil

Aldous!  Hah, wunderbar that will now be engraved on deBase of every statue of pate as Thor-on-Earf that will be lovingly displayed nearby, but not too close, to every Bronze Elk Statue Everywhere.  Glorious!  Thank you kind, sir;  would you care for a plum from the banquet table?  I think I will need a NORMaLization Czar, yours if you wish?

There is music for the official Make America Pate Again back-up dancers for this event:

https://youtu.be/xxetIEI73Rc

The title alone says it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97nVEw1r9Y

Pate, Jesus loves me and He will Save me! Where is the mark!?!

Settle down MurMaiden, listen to the above song and view this:

[attachment=1]

I believe you sinned and were given for in the same day, consult JackStar for deets!

So:  now that I have concluded yesterday's business, I wish to remind every day that today is the hump day of the FSS Three Day Weekend FFS!

Hear some musical guidance:

https://youtu.be/fiMXKhqJl1w

I fear eye have wince wagon sad too muck!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 28, 2020, 10:28:17 PM
engraved on deBase of every statue of pate as Thor-on-Earf that will be lovingly displayed nearby, but not too close, to every Bronze Elk Statue Everywhere.  Glorious!  Thank you kind, sir;  would you care for a plum from the banquet table?  I think I will need a NORMaLization Czar, yours if you wish?

There is music for the official Make America Pate Again back-up dancers for this event:

https://youtu.be/xxetIEI73Rc

The title alone says it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97nVEw1r9Y

Settle down consult JackStar for deets!

So:  now that I have concluded yesterday's business, I wish to remind every day that today

pate/K_Dubb 2020

OK, Yay. I am Saved, I am a sinner and I have been offered a place in Heaven with Our Heavenly Father.  I love Elk. Elk statues sound lovely, especially in bronze. Thank you Pate, but Jackstar hasn't a clue what to explain to me. I hope you have an excellent weekend and I approve of the SCOS.  BTW I am fascinated, please define "patian"? I am intrigued!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 28, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
Jackstar hasn't a clue what to explain to me.

The police just killed Black Panther. Contact Sting immediately.

GravitySucks

Pate. You gotta fix this shit. I think your running mate’s friend Trumpet Guy has watched too many Billy Jack movies

https://twitter.com/pdocumentarians/status/1299881109132468224

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 29, 2020, 08:58:51 PM
Pate. You gotta fix this shit. I think your running mate’s friend Trumpet Guy has watched too many Billy Jack movies

Damn. Might have been an interesting bout. Neither one really know how to fight. White T-Shirt guy kind of looked good at the start.

K_Dubb

*sigh* so brave!

Jackstar

Pate. You gotta fix this shit.

I have literally never seen a man fight more like a girl in my entire life. And I'm going to remind you, I have seen actual women fighting. I have seen women biting actual boobs. Here, on this issue, my word is law.

So, of course you know: I allowed this. I wish you all would make better wishes. I can make this world a lot more exciting for all of us for all this.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2020, 09:14:33 PM
I have literally never seen a man fight more like a girl in my entire life. And I'm going to remind you, I have seen actual women fighting. I have seen women biting actual boobs. Here, on this issue, my word is law.

So, of course you know: I allowed this. I wish you all would make better wishes. I can make this world a lot more exciting for all of us for all this.
He's not talking about me! I'm lethal.

pate

Looks to me that that shit fixed itself.  I assume Trumpet Man was Biden's champion, and the other guy was Trump's champion.  They both lost, therefore both their candidates lost, and by default and right I won!

I didn't even have to throw a punch, which would have been a vulgar display of power.  I am my own champion;  ergo pate=victor.

That wasn't self-evident?

How are those ion-engines and solar sails coming along?  Hey, I remember reading some "hard" science fiction that had space-ships using "Bussard Ramjets":  they sounded pretty cool, get something going on those too!  These asteroids aren't going to mine themselves, unless you have some plans on utilizing von Neumann devices to accomplish that?

If you are developing von Neumann devices, Don't Be Stupid and put some serious hard-core self-destruct codes at the lowest level possible in their heuristic programming hierarchy.  I've seen, read and heard some scary stories about those things if they run amok and cannot be checked!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Two hundred twenty-two, Sunday (FSS, Three Day Weekend FFS)"JEWELED ALIEN" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN"

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 28, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
...  BTW I am fascinated, please define "patian"? I am intrigued!

patian that is a tough one to define, I have attempted to make a computer algorithm that would do so but it always get this weird "UNDEF/ERROR" output line after it completes a run through.  It might be simpler to define patian by what it is not.  So, the mathematical function solves to:

Inverse(patian)="Not Me"

All eye can say is that you know it when you see it?  At least that is how it works for me, I do not think that pate likes to be put in definitive boxes anyway.  So aye would recommend against trying to do that, neither to attempt to bottle pate up.  Although, there might be a market for pate-sauce:  I imagine it could rival Pizza Punch in popularity.

I suppose if that were to be a marketable product maybe "pate-sauce" isn't the best name, I could always "steal" from Saucy Rossy and call it "Saucy pate" but I do not like stealing and that doesn't sound all that delicious.  Probably will have to focus-group that idea, it will probably have to be yet another thought experiment;  as I do not think that "Essence of pate" actually can be bottled, much like lightning.

This all probably has to do with the Spirit of Elvis or something, although instead of Taking Care of Business;  I tend to Fix That Shit...

I really do not know where to go from hear, as that was sort of a boring topic.

Maybe, I should find a new plank for the Make America Pate Again initiative?  I would like it to be fun and not boring, so without further ado I will announce the "Barrels of Monkeys All Over The Damn Place" plan.  Since the Bronze Elk Statues and pate/Thor Statues are already dove-tailed together, I suppose we will have to do a Half-blind Dovetail with the "BoMATDP" plan to get them to be cohesive in design.

Who can disagree that there is nothing more fun than a Barrel Full of Monkeys?  I envision all sorts of shenanigans, ape-shittery and other types of monkey business as a result of this bold and innovative plan.  This may be difficult to implement due to the inevitable shortage of bananas due to my banning of their import, I suppose this will quickly encourage domestic banana production as there will now be a captive market for them that will have a high demand for the noxious fruit.

The synergistic effect on the economy should be readily apparent to even the dullest of apes.

I may have said to much on this, so I will cut this shit short.  That'll fix it!

How about a song:

https://youtu.be/JyZnGcExZG8

I thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 29, 2020, 11:05:36 PM
patian that is a tough one to define [...] Inverse(patian)="Not Me"

It's an older, more crappier code, but it checks out irregardless. It's like you're reading my diary after I read yours and scribbled in the margins!!

Quote from: pate on August 29, 2020, 11:05:36 PM
I may have said to much on this, so I will cut this shit short.  That'll fix it!

Nope. You're burnt. Cheer up! More time for sardine prep!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 29, 2020, 09:36:11 PM
I'm lethal.

She can bring knives to a jökulhlaup fight and it's still--no contest.

pate

Two hundred twenty-three, Monday"JEWELED ALIEN" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "OVER ARCHON" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 07:23:13 AM
... You're burnt. Cheer up! More time for sardine prep!..

Slightly burnt-out maybe, hold on...  Okay, just had the switch flipped to the "off" position;  the light bulb is not technically "burnt-out."  I did sleep most of the day after eating my bruschetta which apparently was an appetizer.  Still hungry I then toasted raw almonds, cashews, black walnuts, and pecans in butter, salt and garlic;  then I added dried dates, apricots, raisins, craisins and cherries with a bit of granulated sugar to keep them from sticking together.  Sort of an un-minced "mince-meat," or trail-mix as I prefer to refer to it.  I still have a little bit of that left, but the bruschetta was tits;  I should have made twice as much.

Sardines, I haven't really had a hankering for in awhile, I think it needs to be a cooler ambient temperature or something.  They are pretty easy to prep, just open them up and let them drain in the sink:  maybe that's why they don't pair well with higher temperatures;  the fish oil really stinks up your sink if you don't waste a bunch of water making sure it all gets rinsed out of the garbage disposal catchment basin...

"No Stinky Sinks?"  Hmm, I would hope that stinky sinks are not pandemic in the land and therefore shit that needs fixing.  I think I will hold off on that one for now, it would be evidence of Sloth;  so maybe.  I can't believe that people would allow stinky sinks in their kitchen for longer than the few hours required for un-flushed sardine oil odors to rear their ugly heads.

I did see Mackerel at the CostCo the other day where I would normally expect to see the Sardines I usually buy.  Seemed like a gamble, and Mackerel seemed to my mind to be closely related to the odious "Red Herring" so I did not embark on that potentially regretful adventure.  I will have to get input from my Sardine Czar before I attempt the Mackerel, the name certainly sounds unappetizing;  much like "Marzipan."

Now "Ban Marzipan" I could throw my full support behind, I think it is a Bad Foreign Idea and it is pretty gross like bananas.  Being the generous, fair and just leader that I am I would probably sentence those found in possession of Marizipan to second-class citizenship.  I do not think that it should be a class one felony resulting in Kansas citizenship and transport to the "Penal State of Kansas";  there will be no daily bag-limit on Kansans by the way.

Perhaps I have said too much?

I probably just lost the entire state of Kansas multi-vote, but fuck them they are scheduled for deletion anyway...

pate/K_Dubb 2020

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 07:23:13 AM
.., more crappier .., irregardless...

I note that it is far too late to fix this shit.

Still, it is funny.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

WOTR

Can you swing by with the presidential plane on your way to Prague once you win the election? I assume that the first 100 days are going to take a lot out of you, and I believe I have found the ideal spa treatment.

For only $211 you can have a two hour spa treatment where you both consume and bathe in beer. You provide the transport, and I'll even pick up the bill for the treatment.  ;)

http://draftmag.com/czech-beer-baths/

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 30, 2020, 10:32:38 PM
I note that it is far too late to fix this shit.

Still, it is funny.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Get a couple of hammers from Duke down in the armory, get your shoes on, and get in line.

Make sure you bring exact change: Duke can't break a $10,000 bill. That's not company policy--he just blew all his petty cash on Budweiser and Marlboro. Sad!

pate

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2020, 10:45:59 PM
Can you swing by with the presidential plane on your way to Prague once you win the election? I assume that the first 100 days are going to take a lot out of you, and I believe I have found the ideal spa treatment.

For only $211 you can have a two hour spa treatment where you both consume and bathe in beer. You provide the transport, and I'll even pick up the bill for the treatment.  ;)

http://draftmag.com/czech-beer-baths/

Hell yeah, that reminds me of this song I found somehow years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQBaDBL-tI

I would love to visit Pilsen, CH and sample the nectar of the gods directly from the source.  Pilsner Urquell is bar-none the best beer I have ever had.

Beer baths sound fine for the gentlemen, but I imagine the ladies would want to be sure that the brew is pasteurized before taking the treatment.  Yech!

Apogees for the twistings of my brane, it is my nature...

This is good, the new page needs music and there it is.  This campaign is magickal somehow, and I don't even believe in that shit.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on August 30, 2020, 10:23:11 PM
Two hundred twenty-three, Monday"JEWELED ALIEN" : "SPITZ FIREDUST" : "OVER ARCHON" : "PLANK, DON'T RUN" : "METHUSULA PROGENY"

Slightly burnt-out maybe, hold on...  Okay, just had the switch flipped to the "off" position;  the light bulb is not technically "burnt-out."  I did sleep most of the day after eating my bruschetta which apparently was an appetizer.  Still hungry I then toasted raw almonds, cashews, black walnuts, and pecans in butter, salt and garlic;  then I added dried dates, apricots, raisins, craisins and cherries with a bit of granulated sugar to keep them from sticking together.  Sort of an un-minced "mince-meat," or trail-mix as I prefer to refer to it.  I still have a little bit of that left, but the bruschetta was tits;  I should have made twice as much.

Sardines, I haven't really had a hankering for in awhile, I think it needs to be a cooler ambient temperature or something.  They are pretty easy to prep, just open them up and let them drain in the sink:  maybe that's why they don't pair well with higher temperatures;  the fish oil really stinks up your sink if you don't waste a bunch of water making sure it all gets rinsed out of the garbage disposal catchment basin...

"No Stinky Sinks?"  Hmm, I would hope that stinky sinks are not pandemic in the land and therefore shit that needs fixing.  I think I will hold off on that one for now, it would be evidence of Sloth;  so maybe.  I can't believe that people would allow stinky sinks in their kitchen for longer than the few hours required for un-flushed sardine oil odors to rear their ugly heads.

I did see Mackerel at the CostCo the other day where I would normally expect to see the Sardines I usually buy.  Seemed like a gamble, and Mackerel seemed to my mind to be closely related to the odious "Red Herring" so I did not embark on that potentially regretful adventure.  I will have to get input from my Sardine Czar before I attempt the Mackerel, the name certainly sounds unappetizing;  much like "Marzipan."

Now "Ban Marzipan" I could throw my full support behind, I think it is a Bad Foreign Idea and it is pretty gross like bananas.  Being the generous, fair and just leader that I am I would probably sentence those found in possession of Marizipan to second-class citizenship.  I do not think that it should be a class one felony resulting in Kansas citizenship and transport to the "Penal State of Kansas";  there will be no daily bag-limit on Kansans by the way.

Perhaps I have said too much?

I probably just lost the entire state of Kansas multi-vote, but fuck them they are scheduled for deletion anyway...

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Oh no. I might need an intervention. I don't think I can go without the Marzipan.

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 30, 2020, 11:18:44 PM
Oh no. I might need an intervention. I don't think I can go without the Marzipan.

I understand you are of the Native People, so just classify it as a religious substance or something and you will be allowed to possess it without losing your First Nation Citizenship.  Think of it as a "legal fiction";  however distasteful that may be.  Cabinet members, campaign volunteers and other elites in the Make America Pate Again will of course be granted lee-way with regards to any official Initiatives, Laws or Decrees as one of the many plums gained in exchange for precious votes or multi-votes.

This is normal, I believe;  for what use is the gaining of Power if you are not allowed to abuse it for your own benefit, and that of your friends and allies?

I only ask that it be locally sourced Marzipan made from Almonds grown in the United States, imported Marzipan will not be allowed in country, that shit is verbotten!

There, I fixed that shit!  Hah!

pate/K_Dubb 2020

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on August 31, 2020, 12:17:16 AM
I only ask that it be locally sourced Marzipan made from Almonds grown in the United States, imported Marzipan will not be allowed in country, that shit is verbotten!

A brilliant policy to revitalize American confectionery!  We certainly have the almonds in abundance, and I have long been making marzipan out of almond flour at home, formulated to my taste which, I must say, rivals the best Luebecker.

I do not understand why we have not created an alpine paradise in this country out of some neglected patch of trackless mountains, to string them up with cable-cars and nutcracker workshops and confectionaries churning out high-quality American-made candy to be sold to Europe at a premium the way they have been fleecing us for generations.