• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

Baton Rouge police: Three arrested in plot to harm officers

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/us/baton-rouge-police-threats/

but, but, but, my white liberal narrative!

mikuthing01

Trashone Coats looks like a dangerous fellow

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 12, 2016, 06:25:09 PM
Trashone Coats looks like a dangerous fellow

How the fuck do you name your kid Trashone?

Reminds me of another ghetto name "Shitavious".

Not making that up, some black woman named her child "Shitavious".

Though the basketball player named Anfernee Hardaway was named that because his mom didn't know how to spell "Anthony", and spelled it out ghetto phonetically.

DEY WUZ KANGS!  though.

DanTSX

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 11, 2016, 09:22:17 PM
Black Lives Matter now complaining that police got chicken and "dey didn get nuffins".

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752700650266460160

At this point, it is pretty much loosely orchestrated theater.....

Orders came down from high above to make it look like organizers and police came together and meted out a peaceful happy ending......

The DOJ is now involved with many large depts and will be issuing guidelines to not report major happenings, and to ignore wide types of crime fitting certain profiles  as "judicial reform".   

Justice will go out the window, and the true victims are only the folks that Obama and DOJ are insisting are given a wide berth

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 12, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

Though the basketball player named Anfernee Hardaway was named that because his mom didn't know how to spell "Anthony", and spelled it out ghetto phonetically.

DEY WUZ KANGS!  though.

For someone who doesn't like Black people, you sure let a lot of them live rent free in your head.  ;)

No wonder there's so little room for anything else in there.

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 12, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

My sister used to work with a black girl named Velveeta and spelled just like it is on the box.

JesusJuice

One of the cops killed in Dallas was a white supremacist.  The Huffington Post broke the news yesterday.

http://archive.is/lCPh5

QuoteSo, is he still a hero? He never was to me, but this should raise some serious questions for media and all you “patriots” out there continuing to exalt him as one. It also underscores the logic behind Micah Johnson’s motivesâ€"assuming we believe what’s been reported of them to be true. In a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police already, and when none of the officers are likely to ever be charged with a crime for doing so, Micah Johnson killed five police officers. And one of them was likely a full blown white supremacist. Perhaps unsurprisingly, if someone wants to target white supremacists, starting with cops is a good bet.

He was immediately attacked by white supremacists and Trump supporters (lol what's the difference, amiright?) on Twitter but he handled himself pretty well.

Highlights:

[tweet]753102152621490176[/tweet]

[tweet]753097582428192768[/tweet]

[tweet]753096185808838659[/tweet]

[tweet]753072903399157760[/tweet]

[tweet]753090216425099264[/tweet]

[tweet]753086735018590208[/tweet]

And then he retweeted this.

[tweet]753007865003184128[/tweet]

What absolute garbage this rich white dick is. I'm interested to see the mansion he grew up. God I hate these types of liberals, they're so fake. That's great you smoked a blunt with a black guy once and listened to NWA in high school Jesse. I hope this dude gets his tits sued off.

JesusJuice

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 13, 2016, 02:42:00 AM
What absolute garbage this rich white dick is. I'm interested to see the mansion he grew up. God I hate these types of liberals, they're so fake. That's great you smoked a blunt with a black guy once and listened to NWA in high school Jesse. I hope this dude gets his tits sued off.

https://twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/753051613950939136

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 13, 2016, 02:46:01 AM

https://twitter.com/JesseBenn/status/753051613950939136

I'd love to see this case. This idiot makes a bunch of assumptions over some shit trolls were saying on the internet about the dead cop's tattoo that is literally entirely conjecture.

JesusJuice

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 13, 2016, 02:50:33 AM
I'd love to see this case. This idiot makes a bunch of assumptions over some shit trolls were saying on the internet about the dead cop's tattoo that is literally entirely conjecture.

His sources were anonymous posts on Reddit and Imgur. I think that will stand in court.

QuoteFirst [Cameron Sterling] told CBS News that not all police officers are “bad,” adding that while “there are some that are bad, but all aren’t bad.” He also said that “all police shouldn’t be punished for other police’s crimes.”

And the five Dallas officers who lost their lives didn’t deserve to be gunned down “because nobody knew if they had kids to go home to,” Cameron Sterling added to the network. “Those kids need their parents.”

“What I want, what I ask if you truly love my father, I truly just want everyone to protest the right way â€" protesting in peace. Not in violence,” the teenager added. “Not beating the police. Not police beating the people. That makes no sense. That make things worse. You have to make things better by making peace.”

As Cameron Sterling’s mother, Quinyetta McMillon, addressed the public following Alton Sterling’s death, Cameron Sterling broke down.

“When I put my arm around her, it’s like somebody else’s hand touched me, like I had another hand laying on top of my hand,” he told CBS News of that moment. “And when I looked over … nobody else was touching me. And it was like at that moment I knew. My daddy here, he right on the side of her.”

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 13, 2016, 12:38:15 PM
That's an interesting 180 in the propaganda. I wonder what changed.
Yeah, CBS actually seems to have reported what happened for a change, without some goofy spinning to fit the usual agenda of the traitors.  Maybe 60 Minutes will have an "in-depth" assessment to tell us "the real story."

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2016, 12:42:37 PM
Yeah, CBS actually seems to have reported what happened for a change, without some goofy spinning to fit the usual agenda of the traitors.  Maybe 60 Minutes will have an "in-depth" assessment to tell us "the real story."

Yeah it's interesting isn't it? With all due respect, this isn't a news story. Kindness to and from the police is a daily thing in every city across America. But it's interesting this puff piece pro-Police story showed up on a national news platform that's been pumping nothing but anti-Police, pro-BLM bullshit for the last week or two.

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 13, 2016, 12:45:01 PM
Yeah it's interesting isn't it? With all due respect, this isn't a news story. Kindness to and from the police is a daily thing in every city across America. But it's interesting this puff piece pro-Police story showed up on a national news platform that's been pumping nothing but anti-Police, pro-BLM bullshit for the last week or two.
Yes, sir.  I gave up on the so-called MSM years ago.  I usually just look at it for grins and when I need to exercise my facial muscles and upper body.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 13, 2016, 11:48:26 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/13/texas-waffle-house-customer-shoots-robber-armed-ak-47/
Finally some good news. I can't believe I haven't heard of this story but not really surprised the news and radio news hasn't picked up on this. Doesn't fit the anti-gun narrative. Instead I'm getting constant updates on a non-story about- panic panic- that UT etc will allow concealed carry. I knew a guy who had several Waffle House franchises. The one on the 'bad side' of town had stuff going down constantly. He had to hire 2 off-duty cops to be security because of the antics and, due to policy, he had to keep it open 24/7 so once the clubs closed the element would go there. Shots fired, fights, attempted rapes, theft, robbery, etc.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 13, 2016, 05:26:35 PM
.. Instead I'm getting constant updates on a non-story about- panic panic- that UT etc will allow concealed carry...
Geesh.  It's not like it's A&M.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2016, 06:09:15 PM
Geesh.  It's not like it's A&M.  ;)

Ha. I always wonder how their sabers didn't violate the knife law?
TITLE 10. OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY, AND MORALS
CHAPTER 46. WEAPONS
Sec. 46.01.
(6)  "Illegal knife" means a:
(A)  knife with a blade over five and one-half inches;
(B)  hand instrument designed to cut or stab another by being thrown;
(C)  dagger, including but not limited to a dirk, stiletto, and poniard;
(D)  bowie knife;
(E)  sword;
or
(F)  spear.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 13, 2016, 03:09:27 PM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/

A dykey looking ham beast.

Pretty much what I would expect.

I prefer this type of girl.  The kind that would laugh at obnoxious dindus

pyewacket

'Ben Shapiro rips into Obama's Dallas memorial speech'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLW1CgnPBLU

Wow, Ben finally found a microphone he could reach?

aldousburbank

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 13, 2016, 08:50:18 PM
I prefer this type of girl.  The kind that would laugh at obnoxious dindus

Afro dude down there checking out her ass heh.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 14, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
Afro dude down there checking out her ass heh.
He's disappointed, no doubt.

Bummed, no riots in the Day of Rage.

Still early though.