• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 01:38:43 AM
It's incredible.

So much for quitting Bellgab, eh?  You fat tub of dog shit.

MV is just doing what Red did with you and others like you who were fingernails on a chalkboard over on Redbook: give them a private sandbox to play in.  It's a win-win solution.  You'll feel superior, and the rest of us are rid of your disgusting presence.  You're too fucking stupid to understand you're not getting a privilege; you're getting the broom.

In other news, I *finally* got ahold of Karanne Senda Towne, nee' Fullbright and she agreed to talk to me.  She married Falkie in a Reno wedding on October 31st 1981.

Some of you might recognize this day, October 31st, as Flakie's stated anniversary date with Kathy.  Additionally, it falls within the time frame where he said that he and Kathy were "together."  So what gives?

The answers, and so, SO much more are revealed in our chat.  I'd post it here, but I'm a little concerned that it would be considered personal information not previously posted.  This is some juicy, juicy shit, let me tell you. 

So I won't post it publicly, but anyone who wants the beans should send me a PM.  You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it.

Falkie2013

This is a place where the select members come here to have fun and discuss topics and issues of interest to both me and them in an adult manner free of the stench of acrimony and trollish posts.
I WILL be the arbiter of who gets to be a member & who does not and it WILL be a troll/hater free zone.
There is already a list being formed of those who want to enter into this community & they are welcome to say or suggest any topic as long it is respectful to the other members and even more importantly, to ME.
I will decide if someone cross the bounds of proper behavior but expect little of that to happen here as we are all kindred spirits and of like minds.
If a troll manages to post here or comes in under false pretenses, their posts will be deleted and they will be booted out unceremoniously but with great glee on MY part.
Decisions of the moderator are final.
Enjoy YOUR thread but remember that your behavior should be like that of someone who allows you to be a guest in their home.

Note :

A recent post by one poster shows the need to add a rule or two to THIS forum.

Photoshopped pictures depicting the moderator, his You Tube videos, his girlfriend Kathy or anyone personally associated with the moderator on or off of this board or the Internet without his express PERMISSION  ( and/or the commissioner of Major League Baseball ) are hereby forbidden.
The same goes for edited video or audio clips depicting the above or taken from the moderators videos or from any other thread, forum or website.
Any such pictures, or posts showing said pictures will be deleted and should the activity continue, that poster WILL be banned.
Such trollish activity will NOT be tolerated in this forum.

Rule number 2 :

All decisions made by the moderator are because I see the need for them to correct a problem or to stop a potential problem from developing.
Open discussion of these decisions are not allowed and IF you have issues with it, then discuss it in an inbox with me, but ALL decisions of the moderator  are FINAL.
This is no different than other moderator rules that I have seen enacted on numerous forums, websites & bbs systems I have seen or been on in the last 38 years.

Rule number 3 :

Posts from this forum are not allowed to be reposted in any other forum.
Any poster who violates this rule will be warned or banned on the discretion of the moderator.

Rule number 4 :

Videos from the You Tube convicted pedophile Casio/Robert Robinson/Robert Ripley are not to be posted here.
Videos by any other convicted sex offender or pedophile are also not to be posted here as well.
They will be deleted.

Who

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 01:09:22 AM
And what is someone that, bully's a big gullible man child every day for years?

There is no bullying taking place  here.  What we have is an adult who freely chooses to post on a public message board.  From time to time he posts messages others perceive as bigotry.  He posts messages about the most minute details of his life.  People react to those posts. It's that simple.

We've been over this before but I guess it needs to be repeated.  The vast majority of people who post on YouTube and on public discussion forums do so anonymously.  It's the common sense, prudent thing to do.  Something compels Senda to post messages and videos using his real name, to share his mailing address and to share the most minute details of his life.  He's been warned not to do it but he does it anyway.

He made insulting videos about George Noory.  He made one about Heather Wade.  He said that was okay because they're public figures.  Then he defamed a private person.  A friend who had helped him clean his apartment.  Someone who provided free room and board to Kathy after he threw her out onto the street.  He posted a video accusing her of rape.

There is a fictional character named Jack Flanders whose motto is, "What appears to be coming at you is coming from you."  Senda would do well to learn that lesson.

Giving Senda and his "supporters" their own private thread is a good idea.  Some people, it would seem, need to be protected from themselves.

MV/Liberace!

Falkie, do you have moderator privileges in this thread?

It says I do. I have NO idea how to access them but if I have one I am sure you will have my back on it.
Thank you for setting this up and all the extra work you had to do in creating it.
It is most appreciated.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 01:09:22 AM
I'm cruel?  It a dick move?

"He is a big gullible man child"

And what is someone that, bully's a big gullible man child every day for years?

I am whatever you want to think of me as. Asshole, cock sucker or twat waffle. It does not matter. I could be the nicest person or the vilest one and it will not change what you are doing.

Attacking me does not negate your actions.

You are leading him on with false hope just for the lols.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2016, 01:37:57 AM
Also, keep in mind that this thread is only temporarily invisible to those who aren't invited by Falkie. When I figure out how to do it, the thread will be publicly visible with posting restricted to invited users. In other words, careful what you say.

Of course.

Lilith

There are a few old sayings that come to mind.

One is:  Beware of strangers bearing gifts. (Keep in mind, not ALL strangers bearing gifts, have ulterior motives, but many expect something in return, and it may not always be money.)

The other is:  If it SEEMS to good to be true, it IS too good to be true. (Sometimes it can be a good samaritan lending a helping hand, expecting nothing in return.  Sometimes it is a control freak that wants to control your choices.)

The last is from the Desiderata:   "Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism."             

Whatever you decide George, I wish you all the best.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on March 25, 2016, 01:18:53 AM
Please do not create new threads (topics) inside this board. Use this thread for everything.

Ok. Understood.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 25, 2016, 03:00:38 AM
Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.

What ?
I don't do racing.
And probably never cart racing since Nintendo is discontinuing the Wii U.

Yours is too complex a subject  for my coffee free brain and eyes when I first wake up.

Welcome to the forum, citizen.
You have been recognized and may pass.
You are the first of the disciples of Falkenberg's Legion.
Next time bring cheddar cheese slices.
And my brand of coffee creamer, International Delight's Irish Cream.
I'm running low.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 25, 2016, 03:15:10 AM
What ?
I don't do racing.
And probably never cart racing since Nintendo is discontinuing the Wii U.

Yours is too complex a subject  for my coffee free brain and eyes when I first wake up.

Welcome to the forum, citizen.
You have been recognized and may pass.
You are the first of the disciples of Falkenberg's Legion.
You will receive all the privileges and accolades do unto you.
Next time bring cheddar cheese slices.
And my brand of coffee creamer, International Delight's Irish Cream.
I'm running low.

Who

All hail the charter members.
All rain hail upon the trolls.
I have spoken.

I'm guessing you're going to have your own private thread. Is that right?  If that's what is happening,  I think it's great.  Really.  You and your like-minded friends will be free to complain about non-caucasians at the ER and ridicule Mexicans and other minorities.  Remember the video you did taking about the woman who crashed her car into some people?  A tragedy by a mentally disturbed person.  But you were only too happy to point out that, "She wasn't a muslim.  But she was black."  Remember that one?

What will you call your thread?  Bigots R US?  Another thing you can do is defame people.  Like the time you accused your friend Patty of Rape on a YouTube video.

Congratulations, Senda.  I'm sure you and your "friends" will have a great time in your own private sandbox.  Don't be surprised if a few of them kick sand in your eyes.

It's incredible. You attack the host of his own show for his accent abundant then for the way he took calls from people who wanted to talk to me. Even the haters in chat who had far, far too many of their negative personal questions aired ( which the host admitted to me later was a mistake ) wanted to get their two cents in.
There is no end to your perfidy, no target of attack left untouched.
The show host gave you  4 1/2 hours of entertainment ( and 4 1/2 more with Wells because of a miscommunication problem on his part ) and how do you repay him ?
You go on the attack.
I will be back on there and when the secret project is completed, * I * WILL get the last laugh.
As to the shirt shop & the Bell shirt, I only make $2 bucks off a shirt.
If we have a website, WC will get his costs compensated and we will split the profits in a manner equitable to all I am sure.
MV informs me that the select have been chosen. Two remain to be added with more to come.
I have spoken.

Sounds like you have a fun club and I hope it makes you happy.

It will not make you any money but money can not buy the happiness that a secret code name can buy, I hope you get a world of joy out of it.

Money can buy the joy that a K-Doll can give at an AAMP, I prefer that fun.

Corona Kitty

Falkiemania t shirts will be printed.

WhiteCrow

It's incredible. You attack the host of his own show for his accent abundant then for the way he took calls from people who wanted to talk to me. Even the haters in chat who had far, far too many of their negative personal questions aired ( which the host admitted to me later was a mistake ) wanted to get their two cents in.
There is no end to your perfidy, no target of attack left untouched.
The show host gave you  4 1/2 hours of entertainment ( and 4 1/2 more with Wells because of a miscommunication problem on his part ) and how do you repay him ?
You go on the attack.
I will be back on there and when the secret project is completed, * I * WILL get the last laugh.
If we have a website, WC will get his costs compensated and we will split the profits in a manner equitable to all I am sure.
MV informs me that the select have been chosen. Two remain to be added with more to come.
I have spoken.

George, to be 100% clear, I do not want any of my start-up capital returned. Nor share in any proceeds/profits from the sales of merchandise. If the business plan appears to be a viable I will make a donation.

Goor luck George, wish you success!

akwilly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 05:28:41 AM
George, to be 100% clear, I do not want any of my start-up capital returned. Nor share in any proceeds/profits from the sales of merchandise. If the business plan appears to be a viable I will make a donation.
you should be a partner not a donater. He needs a person with your business savy to lead him. I would volunteer but all I can do is fish and chase tail.

whoozit

I cannot in good faith buy a bootleg Bell shirt from you.  If you sell items with your likeness or other things with permission, I would certainly buy something.  I've often thought of starting this sort of business, it doesn't take much start up money and most of the work is coming up with designs.  I would gladly overpay for items at the outset to get you started.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 25, 2016, 02:13:57 AM
I am whatever you want to think of me as. Asshole, cock sucker or twat waffle. It does not matter. I could be the nicest person or the vilest one and it will not change what you are doing.

Attacking me does not negate your actions.

You are leading him on with false hope just for the lols.

Sir, I did not stack you. Nor am I giving George any false hopes or doing this for LOL.

Is it so wrong to help people make dreams and then help their dreams come true?

Granted George may not appear to the best candidate, for my efforts, but one never knows until they try.

George has passion, that is something one can not teach.

Do you?   I do!

(π+∆) = ~ ~

akwilly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 05:47:38 AM
Sir, I did not stack you. Nor am I giving George any false hopes or doing this for LOL.

Is it so wrong to help people make dreams and then help their dreams come true?

Granted George may not appear to the best candidate, for my efforts, but one never knows until they try.

George has passion, that is something one can not teach.

Do you?   I do!

(π+∆) = ~ ~
damnit Mr crow you are an optimistic. Your faith in people is commendable but common sense has to take over. If you are to help Falkie then you must be involved. Hell I could make more money and follow my "dreams" if you sent me a 10 cent hook. If he is trying to do biz he needs s biz guy like you

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on March 25, 2016, 05:34:20 AM
you should be a partner not a donater. He needs a person with your business savy to lead him. I would volunteer but all I can do is fish and chase tail.

Oh I'm sure you can do more, if you truly wanted too.

So could I, but don't want too because haven't the time. If had more time and less responsiblties I would do more.
Not an excuse, it's a the TRUTH.

As far my business savy goes... find passion.. lead and teach them until they make their own dreams and become leaders themselves. Breaking though their own fears is usually the hardness part.  "Be bold"
(π+∆) = ~~

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on March 25, 2016, 03:00:38 AM
Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.

" Be sincere. Be brief. Be seated. "

FDR

Just about sums it all up perfectly. 😀👍👍👍👍

WhiteCrow

Quote from: whoozit on March 25, 2016, 05:45:18 AM
I cannot in good faith buy a bootleg Bell shirt from you.  If you sell items with your likeness or other things with permission, I would certainly buy something.  I've often thought of starting this sort of business, it doesn't take much start up money and most of the work is coming up with designs.  I would gladly overpay for items at the outset to get you started.

Bravo!  and I would gladly give George a hand, with some seed money to get him started..

If a faction of the effort is put into helping George, that has been spent tearing him down.. A mountain of Big Guy, could of been moved...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 25, 2016, 06:11:00 AM
Bravo!  and I would gladly give George a hand, with some seed money to get him started..

If a faction of the effort is put into helping George, that has been spent tearing him down.. A mountain of Big Guy, could of been moved...

You are a good man, White Crow. That is when you are not asking the chickies for pictures of themselves. It's great that you are willing to take Falkie under your wing, I just hope Falkie will accept your guidance. He thinks he is God and that he knows everything. He does not take anyone else's well meaning advice to his detriment. He loves to cut his nose off to spite his face. Good luck. Make sure he understands that you are calling the shots this time.

akwilly

I am on my knees right now thanking the big Falkie in the sky that you are not my banker.

onan

I will go far enough to admit that falkie is kind of a therapeutic Rorschach test for many "critics/haters" that take the mooch to task.

That being said, falkie is a mooch. He is irresponsible. He has by his own admission abused programs designed for people with greater adversity than he espouses. He has misrepresented his need and then use of monies he asked forum members to give him.

No one here would allow that behavior from one of their children. No one here would tolerate that behavior from a person living next door. And no one should see this behavior as acceptable. And to allow behavior that is dishonest to be explained away with "that's just falkie" seems perverse to me. Is that perversion worse than the onslaught of criticisms posted here? Up to you, I suppose.

I think falkie is his own worst enemy. I also think his learned behaviors and responses will make it very difficult to succeed at selling a shirt, cup, or whatever else is offered. Unless falkie, improves his coping skills he will continue to live the way he does now.

It seems some here believe all falkie needs is a little money to get him over the problems at hand. I think that is a fool's paradise. Unless there is an unlimited sugar daddy out there to continue support indefinitely, falkie will remain as he is.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 25, 2016, 06:15:15 AM
You are a good man, White Crow. That is when you are not asking the chickies for pictures of themselves. It's great that you are willing to take Falkie under your wing, I just hope Falkie will accept your guidance. He thinks he is God and that he knows everything. He does not take anyone else's well meaning advice to his detriment. He loves to cut his nose off to spite his face. Good luck. Make sure he understands that you are calling the shots this time.

Oh IB.. thank you! As I said before. Few undersrand my "ways"

My asking for pictures was directed at Ms Wade.. If you correctly remember.

She demonstrated  "passion" .. When she was Ms Redacted. I was playing a part 'asking for pictures, being a creepy fan".
Help her understand, to be successful in the broadcasting world and being a woman,  would need to reveal identity and take on a public personality. Also formulate and create a strategy for dealing with fans and the public in general. Later problems may have been avoided, if she was wise enough to understand what I was trying to do .

As for George, I'm not calling any shots.. Nor putting my self in any position to do so. I only encourage and offer help. 

It's up to them,  Ms Redacted (Heather) and George to find their own way...make dreams and act on them.

(π + ∆) = ~ ~

SWTâ,,¢ checking in. Congratulations, Falkie & friends, while we enjoy our victory lap against the detractors and vile haters. This will rapidly become the most enlightened and positive thread in BellGab history!

Praise MV for making the mighty Falkenberg's Fortress possible, Little Chris for suggesting it in the first place, and to George - the reason we're all here.

malliard

Good to see a little love around here.

I agree. But George needs to be willing to change. That is something he has been unwilling to do in the past.