• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

Here is my rejected image.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 08, 2015, 05:37:19 PM
Recommendation, because Keith is understandably leery of any copyright infringement.. go to Google images, type "desert night" or something like that, and under "usage rights" hit "labeled for reuse with modification." There's some good stuff in there that won't get anyone in trouble.

Reported for trying to teach me how to use the internets.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on March 08, 2015, 05:37:19 PM
Recommendation, because Keith is understandably leery of any copyright infringement.. go to Google images, type "desert night" or something like that, and under "usage rights" hit "labeled for reuse with modification." There's some good stuff in there that won't get anyone in trouble.

Or you could just steal it from Flickr, ladies and gents.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 05:38:53 PM
Here is my rejected image.

Ok, this made me lol. Well done.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 08, 2015, 05:42:13 PM
Or you could just steal it from Flickr, ladies and gents.

Are Flickr images for public consumption? Legally speaking. Is this the same for all social media platforms? I'm going to start blurring my kids faces on Facebook.

Art,

I think a dynamic host for the week-ends, in light of the fact that GK has a non-compete, would be John Bachelor. John is a great interviewer and next to you, is the best interviewer on talk radio IMO. He has touched just about every subject out there.

He definitely has that throwback radio demeanor as well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 05:44:34 PM
Are Flickr images for public consumption? Is this the same for all social media platforms? I'm going to start blurring my kids faces on Facebook.

Just replace all of their heads with little Rob Schneider heads.

jazmunda

This one is legal. (click to make bigger and stuff)

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 08, 2015, 06:00:45 PM

Reported for not getting permission to use my artwork and reported again for not even attempting to match the fonts. Unreported because I agree with your sentiment.

SaucyRossy

I want "Goblins-n-Such with Art Bell", on a hideous tshirt

coaster

Did I do it right?

Danger!UFO

Quote from: FortRock on March 08, 2015, 06:13:09 PM
BULLETIN FROM THE PROPAGANDA MINISTRY, SCORPION ARMY

TO THE FIELD MARSHALL, ART BELL, SCORPION ARMY

SUBJECT: STRAW POLL OF SCORPION ARMY TROOPS, WEEKEND HOST:

THE TROOPS HAVE VOTED FOR A WEEKEND HOST FOR YOUR SHOW BEGINNING IN JULY! WE HUMBLY SUGGEST JEFFREY GONZALEZ,
HOST OF "PARANORMAL CENTRAL" ON DARK MATTERS RADIO NETWORK. HE IS AN AMAZING PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR FROM THE
FRESNO, CALIFORNIA AREA. HE AND HIS ASSOCIATE ALLEN THOMAS HAVE BEEN LIGHTING UP SUNDAY EVENINGS FOR SOMETIME NOW!
PLEASE CONSIDER THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE SCORPION ARMY, AND THEIR ENJOYMENTS. ATTACHED IS A LITTLE REMINDER!!

Fort Rock...NNNNOOOooooooooo!!!!!!

They are the 'Fernwood Tonight' of Paranormal Radio shows....(credit to another member of the board, don't remember his name)

I  listen at times to get a laugh. The guy that does the Bigfoot report is good. Still waiting for Jeffrey to 'blow my mind' with his evidence....NNNNOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!

Danger!UFO

Quote from: FortRock on March 06, 2015, 05:38:27 PM
THANK YOU TO FIELD MARSHALL BELL FOR ADDRESSING THE TROOPS OF THE SCORPION ARMY THROUGH THE PROPAGANDA MINISTRY. I HOPE COLONIAL GENERAL AIRYN BELL, AND LT. GENERAL ASIA BELL (COMMANDANT YOUTH DIVISION) ARE DOING WELL? WE'RE READY AND WAITING FOR COMMUNIQUES ON THE 8MHz. BAND! TRAINING IS DOING WELL IN WINNEMUCCA FOR YOUR TROOPS! WE'RE SHARPENING OUR STINGERS BECAUSE WE'VE HEARD GEORGE NORRY'S SKIN IS AS TOUGH AS A MULE'S.

THE RECRUITMENT BUREAU OF THE SCORPION ARMY WILL BE HAVING BOOT CAMP SOON AT THE CLOWN MOTEL IN TONOPAH, NEVADA (WE'RE SCREENING EVERYONE FOR UFO ABDUCTEE TENDENCIES). NOT MUCH GREENRY THERE, BUT THERE'S LOTS OF GROUND TO PLAY KICK-BALL ON!

HERE'S A PUBLICITY IDEA, EVERYONE ON THE 10th OF MAY GO ON CB CHANNEL 10 AND START TALKING ABOUT THE DEPARTURE OF COAST TO COAST AM!

MY TROOPS HAVE SOME IDEAS ABOUT OLD FIELD MARSHALL BELL TRADITIONS; GOVERNMENT AGENT LINE, AND TRUTH OR TRASH! OR HOW ABOUT A NEW ONE ABOUT AREA 51, THE WACKENHUT OFFICER DISCLOSURE LINE?

OH NOTE TO FIELD MARSHALL BELL, HERE'S A MUSICIAN FROM LOS ANGELES VIA RUSSIA WHO MIGHT BE GREAT, HER NAME IS MARINA V. HER FATHER IS A NUCLEAR PHYSICIST IN THE FORMER USSR'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM, AND HER MOTHER IS A FORMER CLINICAL PSYCOLOGIST IN THE USSR'S MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE. SHE IS AN OBVIOUS HIGH OFFICER IN THE SCORPION ARMY'S INTELLIGENCE SERVICE! HERE'S SOME SAMPLES OF HER WORK; https://www.youtube.com/user/marinavdotcom/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

On other issues I do have a working CB base station and do plan to talk about the departure of Coast to Coast on Channel 10 on May the 10th!

sydtron

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 05:56:15 PM
This one is legal. (click to make bigger and stuff)

*insert cock joke*
*insert joke about insert cock joke*

Delphi

Awesome I love it,  good stuff

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on March 08, 2015, 05:14:52 PM
I vote for "Goblins and Such with Art Bell"

Beats the idea of Gerbils, Tommy, Pizza Rolls -n- Such with Dave Noorie.

jerry

Halloween ideas:

Midnight in the Crypt
Midnight Horrors
Tales from Midnight
Midnight at the Morgue

Midnight Campfire.

jazmunda

Based on this meme:

jazmunda

Halloween suggestions:

Screams in the Desert
Fright Night in the Desert

cweb

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 07:02:10 PM
Based on this meme:

Reported for not including a parody of Wells

Scully

Some of us never tire of a good paranormal topic. Not to be confused with New Age gobbledygook.

If it isn't mysterious and unexplained, it's not Art Bell material. (That's in the Bible Code, I think ... somewhere.)

Quote from: Morgus on March 08, 2015, 05:28:24 PM
How about "Halloween in the Desert" or similar?

Love this

onan

How do I carve my radio and put a candle in it?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jerry on March 08, 2015, 06:55:39 PM
Halloween ideas:

Midnight in the Crypt
Midnight Horrors
Tales from Midnight
Midnight at the Morgue

Everyone has great ideas, even MV.  This is my favorite so far.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2015, 07:17:20 PM
How do I carve my radio and put a candle in it?

You mean you don't have the app?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 07:19:12 PM
You mean you don't have the app?

Oh, Australia, always ahead of the curve.

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on March 08, 2015, 07:02:10 PM
Based on this meme:

Quote from: cweb on March 08, 2015, 07:06:03 PM
Reported for not including a parody of Wells

That wasn't Wells in the photo?

Edit: The voice over will be read by Wells.

wr250

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 08, 2015, 05:05:49 PM
I'd just call it spooky stuff with Art Bell.

"for whom the  Bell tolls with Art Bell"