• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

TigerLily

The topic sounds pleasantly bizarre. I'm about to tune in ...

"Cast Your Fate to the Wind", Vince Guaraldi, 1965.

Sublime bumper selection by Hoagie's (never acknowledged) Engineer/Board Op. 

=Schlyder=

This guest is out there. LOL  RCH is frustrated he can't mix his torsion BS into the story. LOL

akwilly

Maybe I'm just really high but Hoagy sounds almost sane tonight

=Schlyder=

Quote from: akwilly on September 11, 2017, 12:54:00 AM

That's because he couldn't inject any of his crazy into the topic.... he could only ask questions... that the guest wouldn't answer.
A craptacular show.

Lunger

Interesting that Hoggie has more pages (3700+) than Art (3500+) even though Art's thread started years before Hoggie entered the fray.

ShayP

Quote from: Lunger on September 13, 2017, 09:39:59 AM
Interesting that Hoggie has more pages (3700+) than Art (3500+) even though Art's thread started years before Hoggie entered the fray.

Yep.  He would've had a whole lot more if he didn't embrace the insufferable grifter bastard side of him.  He should've stayed true to his Generalist side, with the touch of Dick Cavett.  Let's face it.  Hoagland could ruin a wet dream.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
Yep.  He would've had a whole lot more if he didn't embrace the insufferable grifter bastard side of him.  He should've stayed true to his Generalist side, with the touch of Dick Cavett.  Let's face it.  Hoagland could ruin a wet dream.

Fortunately, he has yet to ruin any of mine.

pate

None of my Hoagland "wet-work" dreams have yet to come true, Anut-Mae sex:  NO MONIES, NO HOAX.

Carrie-anne?

Juan Cena

Robin VII must've found a new way to hide Hoagy's meds in his food.

trostol

lol so so many of these

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES…
WE REGRET THAT TONIGHT’S SHOW â€" Professor Larry Molnar â€" HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO NEXT SATURDAY â€" SAT 23,2017.

Tonight is a Replay from 8//7/2017
“From Sea To Shining Sea: The Great Eclipse Of 2017 … And Its Hyperdimensional Effects” â€" Maria Wheatley & Sam Osmanagich

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on September 16, 2017, 10:26:42 PM
lol so so many of these

WE REGRET THAT TONIGHT’S SHOW â€" Professor Larry Molnar â€" HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO NEXT SATURDAY â€" SAT 23,2017.

“From Sea To Shining Sea: The Great Eclipse Of 2017 … And Its Hyperdimensional Effects” â€" Maria Wheatley & Sam Osmanagich

Maybe he can fix that if he doubles his price again.

=Schlyder=

lol so so many of these

LOL he's a fucking lazy lima bean.

Nobody

Er, did you happen to tune in late last Sunday?

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on September 15, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
Yep.  He would've had a whole lot more if he didn't embrace the insufferable grifter bastard side of him. 

There's another side to Hoagland?  ???

Alphalpha

Quote from: Nobody on September 17, 2017, 07:15:45 AM
There's another side to Hoagland?  ???

Obviously, in my mind. It's way too early (PST) to be reading this stuff. Everything else on the web seems so pedestrian, so here I am.

Funny how I read things somethings:
- The Other Side of Hoaxland, I dunno. My mind finds that funny.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm beginning to believe that a lot of human generated smalz is crap. What's a smalz? Dunno really. Just another word my mind spit out for anything beyond a naturally occurring event.

In other Alphalpha news: I recently moved our residence from one house to another. We were lucky in that we actually found a place to live that we like and that will work for us. A bit smaller (>50%) than our previous residence, but we'll make it work. I mention this because the land owner, is, well, too nice of a person. My New York life attitude seems to run amok with some kinda mean things. Like I think he's a fvcking idiot dick. A bag of balm. ... dot dot dot ... I dunno. Maybe I need some counseling. My wife says he's a very sweet man. I'm sure he is. / blink blink / If I ever wanted out, this might be the opportune time. On the other hand, it is a really nice property, very quiet, many more stars out than where we used to live, and a big backyard where we can pitch a tent and setup the cheapo 300mm Cstar Optics telescope I inherited to look at the heavens with.

Rambling here. blab blah.
Anyway, regardless of the rabble rambling, idjiot postings, and anything else one wants to jab off about here, it's good to be here.

Hope you all are having a stellar weekend.

Little Al and his bag of little green men
Don't pass me by, don't make me cry don't make me blue

Morgus

Lets see if Hoagie makes it on the air tonight with this planned new episode:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

OK. First hour, Hoagie then onto Knapp. With Morningstar on his panel you know it's just going to keep descending into anti-Trump rants.  ::)

Juan Cena

lol so so many of these

"Technical Difficulties" Robin VII kicked him out of the house again.

Or maybe he finally killed her and ate her like he did the "furbabies," and now has to go on the run again.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on September 17, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

It is curious there have been so many incidents involving the Navy since Trump took office.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 17, 2017, 11:15:57 PM
"Technical Difficulties" Robin VII kicked him out of the house again.

Or maybe he finally killed her and ate her like he did the "furbabies," and now has to go on the run again.

Some of your thoughts are best left in your head.