• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

someguy

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 15, 2013, 11:14:34 PM
I don't even think we can view that communication as legimate. Not until it's proven. My point was this random crap he got then Jeorge actually shows up here. Weird huh?

I figure he was told they couldn't do anything legally so he came here and started shitting out posts with horrible spelling and structure.

Quote from: Partiefiuchter on August 15, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
In before this is the subject of an episode of Coast to Coast in the next three months.

Heh heh, Horn's already been on with his alien savior theory, back when the new pope stepped up, or the old one stepped down, I forgot which.

Lol george says he's been in lion den past couple days!!

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Partiefiuchter on August 15, 2013, 11:13:20 PM
Time to make the doughnuts.

Hey, that was my pic idea from like seven years ago!   8)

NowhereInTime

Jorch just acknowledged that this site has "kept him honest" the past few days.  Kudos Gabbers!

Quote from: SaucyRossy on August 15, 2013, 11:06:19 PM
Whoa. Whoa. Whooooooooooaaaa.

Please do not associate him with a comic book reader, that's just an insult to comic book geeks everywhere.

Including me.  ;)
Sorry sorry sorry

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 15, 2013, 11:18:27 PM
Jorch just acknowledged that this site has "kept him honest" the past few days.  Kudos Gabbers!

It's the fucking lion den in here!

Quote from: someguy on August 15, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
I figure he was told they couldn't do anything legally so he came here and started shitting out posts with horrible spelling and structure.
Did you happen to see my question posed to Jeorge and the following pictures? I am just feeling soooooo :D tonight. I'm elated.
I was even able to ask him if he'd be down for it. Told me no though.

coaster

I cannot believe Michael Horn is on Coast. Why would anyone waste their time talking to Horn? I thought he and Billy Meier were old news.

Adventure Time- Hit in the Boingloings

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 15, 2013, 11:19:50 PM
It's the fucking lion den in here!

"If you are to be kept right, you must possess either good friends or red-hot enemies. The one will warn you, the other will expose you." - Diogenes of Sinope.

SaucyRossy

Anyone have the audio of it? I turned the show off awhile ago.

Morgus

yes Noory tonight on the air with Peter Davenport mentioned he has been in the 'lion's den' at an internet forum the past couple days. didn't mentioned coastgab by name, but this proves he was really here afterall..

Quote from: coaster on August 15, 2013, 11:22:40 PM
I cannot believe Michael Horn is on Coast. Why would anyone waste their time talking to Horn? I thought he and Billy Meier were old news.
Horns source of information is a "crusty lookin fellow" he met.

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on August 15, 2013, 11:22:40 PM
Horn is talking now about something new - an expert photo analysis that proved one of Meier's old UFO photos is not a fake like a garbage can lid...

eddie dean

Quote from: Tray von Gutenberg on August 15, 2013, 11:23:02 PM
Coming from you, that's quite... errr... ummm... well... pithy... no - no, perhaps reminiscent? Maybe a dose of clonazepam would help. Or not. Maybe you already have clonazepam coursing through your veins.

Heh, I waiting for her explosions of rage.
maybe the meds she's on now are helping

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2013, 11:28:45 PM
Horn is talking now about something new - an expert photo analysis that proved one of Meier's old UFO photos is not a fake like a garbage can lid...

The pictures I've seen are identical to garbage can lids.  I don't know how anyone could say or prove it to be otherwise.

You know how when you have to point out the obvious (like with parents letting their children run wild in a store or restaurant) "excuse me folks, can you control your children?  It's inconsiderate of others to let them run wild", you are going to LOSE that argument.

Why?  Because you are trying to point out the obvious...that which people should already know because it's OBVIOUS.

It doesn't work, and just leaves you frustrated and angry.

I think this applies to Mr. Noory's situation.

In other words, yer wasting yer time trying to "help George improve"

Oh George is so desperate.  I smell nothing but a huge fat rat.  Motive?  Doubtful.  Wants to create a problem or two, definitely.  He's probably online, now for the last 13 years googling his name.  Big fat rat with big fat balls about sums it up.

Quote from: Morgus on August 15, 2013, 11:28:45 PM
Do you think this Horn really believes what he preaches? I had an old show where he was on with Art where this guy was talking about some far out shit. Not saying that I believe it, not at all, but I'd sure like to know if he does.

Oh give me a break! Meier predicted touch screen technology in 1982? Well, a short time after that when I was doing software for a defense company, we were beginning to incorporate nascent touch screen tech in our demo products. It's not like it was a huge secret that t his was on the horizon. I'll bet he predicted writable DVD discs around the same time.  ::)

Quote from: Maxwell on August 15, 2013, 11:49:30 PM
Meh.

Thanks Maxwell.  Sorry, I had no right to ask you to keep doing this but it's appreciated.

ziznak

Quote from: Gnoory on August 15, 2013, 08:58:58 PM
Oh Ill pop in from time to time. Someone has to keep an eye on you!!
Hope you are all well......
This IS awesome... George I hope you can remain civil.  This goes for the gabbers too.  I think a lot of progress can be made here now that there is a back and forth with us and the man who the thread is devoted to.  I've been almost glued to the forums again.

eddie dean

Quote from: Partiefiuchter on August 15, 2013, 11:35:47 PM
Which is us?

This:

or

This:
I vote for the bottom pic, if that is the one where the Russian reporter is attacked out of the blue by the bear.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gnoory on August 15, 2013, 09:14:57 PM
agree for the full three not the 4....unless its a very special guest. I think Art is doing? Three? It will be interesting to see how he stacks it.
I know Hoagland is one of his guests that week

George... do you have any other names of people who are scheduled to be on Art's show?

ziznak

Quote from: Gnoory on August 15, 2013, 09:14:57 PM
agree for the full three not the 4....unless its a very special guest. I think Art is doing? Three? It will be interesting to see how he stacks it.
I know Hoagland is one of his guests that week
I hope he calls hoaxy out... you should too George.... DO IT... mess with him on air sometime.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 15, 2013, 11:50:07 PM
Oh give me a break! Meier predicted touch screen technology in 1982? Well, a short time after that when I was doing software for a defense company, we were beginning to incorporate nascent touch screen tech in our demo products. It's not like it was a huge secret that t his was on the horizon. I'll bet he predicted writable DVD discs around the same time.  ::)

I tried reading some of Meier's 'communications' once.  It was amazing how the aliens thought just like him and kept congratulating him on his knowledge.  One thing that struck me was that he asked the aliens if he was experiencing trouble in his arm because of radio waves from an armband radio he liked to wear.  They confirmed this and were very complimentary of his wisdom.  The only problem is.. AM/FM radios neither generate nor attract radio waves.