• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 01:50:18 PM
The only way we can make America great again is by defending it against poo-poking, yoghurt-knitting Commie bastards like you. You just don't get it, but you certainly will when you step into that communal shower in the FEMA camp. Especially if you drop the soap.

Simmer down, Mary. You always get so cross when you haven't had a kid to diddle for a couple of days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 01:58:06 PM
Did that come from your ad on Craigslist when you were advertising for flatmates?

No, it comes from the literally reams and reams of mainstream media articles I've posted here over the last week stating how your country is literally overrun and run by pedophiles.

WildCard

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 07, 2017, 01:29:05 PM
Well now isn't that interesting.  Tell me why I should believe that an obscene call to my home from a dyke sounding female wasn't made by, or at the behest of, a looney tune like Meister.  Are you telling me that it was a different looney tune.  As a matter of fact you are one of the others that I have had frank exchanges with but I have yet to eliminate you.    Could it be that you are also a Dyke with penis envy.  The thought has entered my mind.

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with making an obscene anonymous phone call says volumes about you.  You are a cowardly piece of shit.   
we've established that i'm a cowrdly peice of shit. that's not in dispute
nobodies invisible anymore and that includes me

when i first got on the net, hell yeah, i would of made that call!
with great enthusiasm
It's not that I'm not a real deplorable. I am.
I'm just old. That's a young man's game. I'm need a nap.

Now. Stop. Look I'm agreeing with everything you said and you're raging even harder right now.
That psychic vampire thing is real.
MOAR!

Quote from: pyewacket on March 07, 2017, 01:53:05 PM
You are right, RGG. I don't support that sort of behaviour from either side. I should have made that clear. Now it is on record.  ;)

Good catch, RGG.

Cheers, sweetie darling

The bubbly's on me next time. Cheers!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 07, 2017, 01:59:34 PM
Simmer down, Mary. You always get so cross when you haven't had a kid to diddle for a couple of days.

Keep joking from your perch in the North.  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBVTUVlIE5s

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 01:59:42 PM
No, it comes from the literally reams and reams of mainstream media articles I've posted here over the last week stating how your country is literally overrun and run by pedophiles.

You're the guy doing internet searches for pederasts, not me, poppet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Anyone can. That's not a crime. Anyway, back to your truly sick fucking country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W84577wguSo

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 02:06:27 PM
Anyone can. That's not a crime.

It sounds like Father Sean couldn't keep his ham-like hands to himself while he was teaching you your catechism, and now you're boring the arse off the rest of us. I suppose I should sympathise but I've run out of shits to give, you pathetic little tit.

Here's some reading for you, petal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Laurakinch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Yep, as he fiddles with his little wee wee. He's a sick puppy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 02:10:39 PM
It sounds like Father Sean couldn't keep his ham-like hands to himself while he was teaching you your catechism, and now you're boring the arse off the rest of us. I suppose I should sympathise but I've run out of shits to give, you pathetic little tit.

See! He can't help but spin pedo fanfiction. It's just their natural state over there now.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 07, 2017, 02:11:32 PM
Yep, as he fiddles with his little wee wee. He's a sick puppy.

Show us your tits again, Laura!  :P

pyewacket

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 01:54:35 PM
A mutual admiration society where no one ever says anything about anything. LAME!  ::)

Dr. MD- I would relish a good exchange of ideas on this thread, but I see little chance of that happening as long as people resort to name calling and straw man arguments. President Trump, anyone who supports him, and people in the center (even some from the left), have an uphill battle against what appears to be well organized opposition.

I guess my question would be, "Do you think there is a way to start a genuine discussion?"
Maybe I am too out of touch with how that's done these days.

Cheers, sweetie

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 02:12:53 PM
Show us your tits again, Laura!  :P

Wrong laura you little bitch

starrmtn001

YP?  You got some 'splainin' to do. :o    (J/K).  ;) ;D
UK Helped Obama WIRETAP Trump? Insider Explains FBI, NSA Coup (ObamaGate Sedition).  3.6.17.

https://youtu.be/7XYW8WFZqIs

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 02:12:20 PM
Why are women repulsed by me? Is it the smell?  >:(

Partly. Your free-thinking approach to personal hygiene doesn't help, but I think it goes deeper than that.

You sound like a man who's on a lot of dating websites. I have to be honest here, having a dating profile that says 'I spend 18 hours a day on BellGab and obsessively do internet searches for pedophiles' might be one of the reasons you're not getting many dates.

I say this in a spirit of love and helpfulness, babe. You sound troubled.  ;)

WildCard

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 06, 2017, 03:58:03 PM
Every time I look in here you're going on about pedophiles. Now you're mentioning another poster's kid? You're a real lowlife piece of shit.

Roswell's, Art?

Sign me up! Let's get DR. MD banned. He really is awful.

This maneuver didn't end well last time.

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 07, 2017, 06:59:42 AM
I hope you don't go before explaining how requiring proof of citizenship when registering to vote, and requiring voters to produce a photo ID when voting is discriminatory and suppresses the minority vote.

Since you've mentioned this in a number of posts, I really thought you were someone who would finally be able to explain it to me in a way that made sense.

One last time I am going to assume someone has a serious question and wants a serious answer. When I have a question I go directly to the source. Here is the link to the judges' opinion on the North Carolina voter idea law that was struck down. Warning: There are a lot of words and some of them are big words:

http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Published/161468.P.pdf

Here is a short summary for the semi-literate:

North Carolina voter ID law overturned on appeal
Besides eliminating voter ID requirements in North Carolina, Friday's ruling erases provisions that prohibited same-day registration and out-of-precinct provisional voting, as well as those that restricted early voting.
The court found that the North Carolina legislature enacted the provisions after it gathered data on the use, by race, of certain voting practices.
The provisions "target African-Americans with almost surgical precision" and "impose cures for problems that did not exist," the judges wrote.

And here are a few of the other states where the laws were overturned or revised that you can research on your own:

This was the third federal court ruling against voter identification laws this month. The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled July 20 that Texas' voter ID law violated the Voting Rights Act, and federal judges softened a Wisconsin law on July 19.

If you still don't understand I suggest you have your 3rd grade teacher explain it to you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 02:35:23 PM
Partly. Your free-thinking approach to personal hygiene doesn't help, but I think it goes deeper than that.

You sound like a man who's on a lot of dating websites. I have to be honest here, having a dating profile that says 'I spend 18 hours a day on BellGab and obsessively do internet searches for pedophiles' might be one of the reasons you're not getting many dates.

I say this in a spirit of love and helpfulness, babe. You sound troubled.  ;)

It's an extremely weak mind that has to fabricate posts to respond to but I notice your friend and countryman is fond of that bit of douchery too. Must be a Britfag thing. <shrugs>  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on March 07, 2017, 02:39:47 PM
Roswell's, Art?

Sign me up! Let's get DR. MD banned. He really is awful.

This maneuver didn't end well last time.

Do your worst, faggots! You'll never ban free speech here. DO YOU HEAR ME?! NEVER! Muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 07, 2017, 02:40:25 PM
One last time I am going to assume someone has a serious question and wants a serious answer.

If they expect one from you or ANYTHING but propaganda they're in for a rude awakening.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 02:44:31 PM
It's an extremely weak mind that has to fabricate posts to respond to but I notice your friend and countryman is fond of that bit of douchery too. Must be a Britfag thing. <shrugs>  :-\

We're all here to help you, honey. It's a natural human instinct to try and help inadequates covered in their own jizz.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 02:52:55 PM
We're all here to help you, honey. It's a natural human instinct to try and help inadequates covered in their own jizz.

You are pretty brave for a gay man. Surely, your Muslim captor will punish you for engaging in such antics on the internet and for just acting autonomously without his permission.  :D

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpf6VHmsfOE&feature=em-lss

I tuned in and the first thing I see is a gang of tits playing with duct tape and fondling the flags.

I'm a citizen, I'm not curious, I'm simply paying attention--but now I'm at attention.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 07, 2017, 02:56:51 PM
You are pretty brave for a gay man. Surely, your Muslim captor will punish you for engaging in such antics on the internet and for just acting autonomously without his permission.  :D

MD's dating profile from 'NoHopers.com'

"Hey there, ladies!

I'm looking for a blind 14-year-old to hook up with for some adult fun. I like to BellGab! Oh boy, do I ever! I BellGab the fuck out of that bitch 24/ 7. In fact, some people say that I have no life and just quarrel with anonymous people all day because I've fuck all else  to do, but they're just jealous fags!

But I'm not all about BellGab. I also like to look up articles about child molesters. Now, I know some people might think that a bit 'weird' and my credit card statement has a few questionable items, but my buddy Pete said to just say you were doing research and it will all work out just fine.

Show us your tits!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

"Hey there, ladies!

I'm looking for a blind 14-year-old to hook up with for some adult fun. I like to BellGab! Oh boy, do I ever! I BellGab the fuck out of that bitch 24/ 7. In fact, some people say that I have no life and just quarrel with anonymous people all day because I've fuck all else  to do, but they're just jealous fags!

But I'm not all about BellGab. I also like to look up articles about child molesters. Now, I know some people might think that a bit 'weird' and my credit card statement has a few questionable items, but my buddy Pete said to just say you were doing research and it will all work out just fine.

Show us your tits!"

Here's yours  ;D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW9lIVj_nPU

Jackstar

Now it's some airhead reading a canned speech written by some Pollock. I'm out.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 07, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

"Hey there, ladies!

Show us your tits!"

I will say it again, liberals are really terrible at the bantz.

starrmtn001

BREAKING: TRUMP VINDICATED BY MASSIVE WIKILEAKS DUMP THAT COULD END THE ENTIRE CIA TOMORROW!  3.7.17.

https://youtu.be/MP2MgJWxFqQ