• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

OMG, the DNI says Iran is interfering with the election by sending out anti-Trump emails and by making a video.  Russia is planning the same.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2020, 11:53:50 AM
Sheeeiiitt! Kanye, Fiddy and Cube, three of the biggest rappers in the industry are all confirmed MAGA now. Just say you’re sorry Snoop and you too can join the cool kids club. 8) ;D
Snoop?  Snoop?  Oh yeah, you mean calvin broadus. 

Dr. MD MD

LOL!!! They’re just so desperate! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQuJatYGwdc

But...but...Russia, Russia, Russia!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 22, 2020, 10:23:43 PM
evangelicals were a mistake

I don’t think so but I understand your thinking that because of their deference to Israel over of their belief in biblical prophecy. Admittedly, it is a weakness but Christians are supposed to be forgiving, not doormats. ;)

WOTR

So, that was it. End of the debates and all that's left to look forward to is the civil war?

I will say that Trump did far better in this debate. I would have said debate #1 was pretty much a draw. Biden didn't do well. But to be honest, neither did Trump. This time he scored some major points and quite a lot landed. Joe did have him on a couple of more minor points and the people living just outside chemical refineries.

I loved when Biden pleaded that it is a popularity contest and an election on personality and Trump looked at him and said that if the info on the laptop is true, Joe is just another corrupt politician. I fell out of my chair gasping for air in fits of laughter.

I'm still a little concerned. When I look around there is not the excitement that there was last election. Pepe is not posted everywhere, the meme army has retired. Either they grew up and the next generation was not trained for replacements, or some of the hope is gone. On the other hand, I think there are a number of people who were not all excited the first election who might cast a ballot. I know I would not have voted Hillary, but I don't think I would have voted Trump either 4 years ago. Now he has proven he is not a complete disaster and Biden is still just another career, corrupt, piece of shit politician.

I'm looking forward to a few more data dumps from the Biden laptop before the election. I really wish while Joe was saying it was a "Russian plant" that Trump would have directly asked him "was that Hunter's laptop?" I don't really care if it was a Russian who turned it in. I'm more interested if it is true (which it is looking like it is...)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 10:26:47 PM
I don’t think so but I understand your thinking that because of their deference to Israel over of their belief in biblical prophecy. Admittedly, it is a weakness but Christians are supposed to be forgiving, not doormats. ;)

I think it has more to do with the video and some evangicals. When you listen to her, and she says "the holy spirit told me ___ at 4 AM this morning" it really should not mean anything at all. I find it very hard to trust that it is not just the person's inner wish speaking to them. Even if you believe that they heard a voice or that something really did tell them, it is impossible to discern if it was "God" or something else.

Now, if she has a perfect (and I mean 100%) track record, maybe I could believe her. But even on small stumble in the past puts it all in doubt. And then you have to ask "who cares" what you think you understand...

Also, I assume that there is another Evangelical who has heard from the holy spirit that Joe will be next president... That really is the problem with that video. A Christian preaching that they believe Trump should be president or deserves it is fine. One declaring that God told them is far more fringe and questionable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 23, 2020, 03:25:15 AM
I think it has more to do with the video and some evangicals. When you listen to her, and she says "the holy spirit told me ___ at 4 AM this morning" it really should not mean anything at all. I find it very hard to trust that it is not just the person's inner wish speaking to them. Even if you believe that they heard a voice or that something really did tell them, it is impossible to discern if it was "God" or something else.

Now, if she has a perfect (and I mean 100%) track record, maybe I could believe her. But even on small stumble in the past puts it all in doubt. And then you have to ask "who cares" what you think you understand...

Also, I assume that there is another Evangelical who has heard from the holy spirit that Joe will be next president... That really is the problem with that video. A Christian preaching that they believe Trump should be president or deserves it is fine. One declaring that God told them is far more fringe and questionable.

I doubt it. If you can find one post it here.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2020, 10:26:47 PM

Evangelicals are undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenics used by the jews to further their Zionist agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EUg3LVj6s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 23, 2020, 03:14:33 PM
Evangelicals are undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenics used by the jews to further their Zionist agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EUg3LVj6s

Heh. They certainly can be but I don’t think all are.

Vote Biden if you think it will help.  :)

Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2020, 03:23:04 PM
Heh. They certainly can be but I don’t think all are.

Muhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ;D
I can never decide if Jim Jones did a better Powers Boothe or if Powers Boothe did a better Jim Jones.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2020, 03:23:04 PM

>implying evangelicals are voting for a racist

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2020, 04:27:20 PM
You’re the racist, race baiter. ;D

You're a credulous idiot who's so far out in the fringe that no one even knows WTF you clowns are talking about. Get some concerns that are real you moron.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 23, 2020, 03:27:08 PM
I can never decide if Jim Jones did a better Powers Boothe or if Powers Boothe did a better Jim Jones.
Powers Boothe was better. Jim Jones was a highly-connected Democrat Party fundraiser in SF and operative who ended up killing, or killing by proxy, a whole lot of deluded people. Power Boothe was a great actor and lifelong Republican who just played crazy Democrats sometimes in the movies. And then broke a leftist Hollywood strike to show up to accept the award for the performance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2020, 04:33:20 PM
You're a credulous idiot who's so far out in the fringe that no one even knows WTF you clowns are talking about. Get some concerns that are real you moron.

Says the credulous idiot leftist extremist. LOL!!! ;D