• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Mizak on February 16, 2017, 06:30:00 AM
Last night noory says Hey Coast insiders become coast insiders.WTF? Does he want the coast insiders to pay double?

Herbal remedies from quack doctors isn't cheap. Also, needs more money for hair dye.

Dateline

Quote from: Mizak on February 16, 2017, 06:30:00 AM
Last night noory says Hey Coast insiders become coast insiders.WTF? Does he want the coast insiders to pay double?

Probably referring to all of those Coast Insiders that did not take their supplements and canceled their subscriptions is disgust.

Ciardelo

Jorch says it's "scary" spouting off unverified facts...

I actually felt a seismic response from the facepalming... REALLY!

Ask Starr, she's our seismic expert because if anybody knows how to make an eruption///

///just sayin'

Zetaspeak

For christ sake is this Curtis clown is on everyday. This guy literally  makes things up that's  easily  reviewed .

"Every news network except for Fox had Trump losing" - Curtis

Fact: Fox news had the election  48% Hillary - 44% Trump in thier last poll. Pretty similar  to every other network.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 17, 2017, 12:23:08 AM
For christ sake is this Curtis clown is on everyday. This guy literally  makes things up that's  easily  reviewed .

"Every news network except for Fox had Trump losing" - Curtis

Fact: Fox news had the election  48% Hillary - 44% Trump in thier last poll. Pretty similar  to every other network.

HuffPo was on it...

Ciardelo

similar? Some people keep using that word...I don't think it means what they think it means.

Because similar must mean "very different" the way they are trying to use it.  ;)

Dateline

Dateline

Is it possible to get truthful and decency injections?  Maybe you can glue it on.

zeebo

Quote from: sparty89 on February 16, 2017, 06:12:52 AM
While reading a commercial for a staffing company, George said "there are over 5 billion job openings in the country."...

Great I'm already doing two jobs, now I gotta do like 20?  We need robots asap.

zeebo

Classic George, when he comes upon a 3x5 card for a question that's already been pre-answered.  Guest earlier already discussed the engineering of a Hawaiian papaya to be virus-resistant, but later George still asks "So tell us about the Hawaiian who fixed the papayas."

GravitySucks

Anyone else ever been to Coral Castle?  I toured it for about 3 hours maybe 5 years ago. I don't own an accutron.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 17, 2017, 02:37:48 AM
GS there's no shame in renting one.

I went to this state park that had an indian pyramid/burial mound as well. On the Crystal River.

https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Crystal-River-Archaeological

ItsOver

zeebo

Hey just turned this on to catch some frumus umphen wines ...  and this dingbat aniimal aura lady is still rambling about  "universal power" and "intuitive wisdom" and whatever visions she gets from rubbing her crystals. 

Spurious Jorch has found a way to get himself free meals.  He's going to have monthly eat n' greets at LA restaurants which he's brilliantly named Lunch with Jorch. More like Lose Your Lunch With Jorch as you stare at the food accumulate in his mustache.

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2017, 02:50:03 AM
Hey just turned this on to catch some frumus umphen wines ...  and this dingbat aniimal aura lady is still rambling about  "universal power" and "intuitive wisdom" and whatever visions she gets from rubbing her crystals.
gotta go with what sells. i tuned in during the second hour when she claimed to pray an apology to a black mamba snake for her intrusion into it's territory. I hung in there waiting for those infamous open lines and her segment was extended. it seems George is suited for interviews with pet psychics and ppl seem to like that subject well enough. me thinks there will be more of tonight's guest and her ilk.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 18, 2017, 02:51:15 AM
Spurious Jorch has found a way to get himself free meals.  He's going to have monthly eat n' greets at LA restaurants which he's brilliantly named Lunch with Jorch. More like Lose Your Lunch With Jorch as you stare at the food accumulate in his mustache.
I wonder if he pushes Carnivora and tooomeric on them during the meal.  Anyway to scam the elderly.

zeebo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on February 18, 2017, 03:45:58 AM
gotta go with what sells. i tuned in during the second hour when she claimed to pray an apology to a black mamba snake for her intrusion into it's territory. ...

I only could tolerate a few mins. but I thought she told some guy to telepathically sense whether his dog needed chiropractic.

albrecht

The lady from Spokane ex-cop who turned into a modern day Dr.Doolittle when a bird talked to her at a neighbor's 4th of July party (she lost some friend upon her choice of a new career as an animal listeners) basically retold the same stories as last time. I think even some of the callers were the same. Was it a replay, somehow? Wasn't listening with much attention but on my phone as I rake and work in the yard.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2017, 01:59:13 PM
... Wasn't listening with much attention but on my phone as I rake and work in the yard.

Possible new C2C promo: "You'll love our show if you have a busy lifestyle!  It's perfect for barely listening to!"

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2017, 02:05:13 PM
Possible new C2C promo: "You'll love our show if you have a busy lifestyle!  It's perfect for barely listening to!"
I swear this must be a repeat or, worse, I'm having deja vu about a Norry show, but he even said- to a caller who was complaining about the political slant to the show- it was 90 days to the election and bragging how balanced his show will be (and he doesn't pick sides.) But, as I said I might have misread as I was bagging leaves. (I blame Al Gore for it being in the high 80s in Feb, as Norry, might say.)
ps: the ex-cop turned modern day Dr. Doolittle said she doesn't like rodents and won't talk to them (and if she did she couldn't say what she thought of them on the air.)

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2017, 01:59:13 PM
The lady from Spokane ex-cop who turned into a modern day Dr.Doolittle when a bird talked to her at a neighbor's 4th of July party... basically retold the same stories as last time. I think even some of the callers were the same. Was it a replay, somehow?...

With each guest, George always asks the same questions in the same order - no matter how many times the guest has been on.  He's also like a little kid who wants to hear the same bedtime story 5000 nights in a row.

Why shouldn't a guest be as lazy and put as little into it as the Snorge.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
I only could tolerate a few mins. but I thought she told some guy to telepathically sense whether his dog needed chiropractic.

This is comedy gold!  Quacks, snake oil salesmen, turmeric, Superbeets, Carnivora, and Doc Joel Wallach the vet!  You really can't get any more entertaining, informative overnight radio these days.   ;D ;D

Dateline

Norry does superbeats.  Is my face red yet?

Quote from: zeebo on February 18, 2017, 01:54:05 PM
i was only half listening to her during that segment, but i must admit it doensn't sound out of the realm of possibility, given all of her great abilities!

ok, you know that was sarcasm, right?

The guests just get worse and worse. Gimme some Steven Quayle and Andrew Basiago level people, I like my frauds to be flamboyant, loud and creative. I miss Hoagland, any word on what's doing with him?

I think the smartphone has been the final nail in the coffin of many of the subject areas Coast has exploited -  everybody has a camera/video recorder in their pocket.  We should be seeing convincing videos of UFOs, cryptozoological creatures and ghosts/hauntings regularly.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2017, 12:14:54 AM
Jorch says it's "scary" spouting off unverified facts...

I actually felt a seismic response from the facepalming... REALLY!

Ask Starr, she's our seismic expert because if anybody knows how to make an eruption///

///just sayin'
That bit about jogging in place for 30-60 seconds after sleeping or sitting in order to reduce pain by circulating the fascia really seems to be working! 

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 19, 2017, 01:34:50 AM
The guests just get worse and worse. Gimme some Steven Quayle and Andrew Basiago level people, I like my frauds to be flamboyant, loud and creative. I miss Hoagland, any word on what's doing with him?

I think the smartphone has been the final nail in the coffin of many of the subject areas Coast has exploited -  everybody has a camera/video recorder in their pocket.  We should be seeing convincing videos of UFOs, cryptozoological creatures and ghosts/hauntings regularly.

Completely agree, ghost Cronkite!