• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 04, 2021, 04:21:14 PM
Including a number of Trump-appointed judges/justices who happily decided, once safely behind the bench, that he was full of shit, and giant assho  ;D I see no conflict here, quite the opposite.

Hey, even his VP turned on him in the end. That still doesn’t mean they’re all right though. The swamp abides.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 04:28:12 PM
Hey, even his VP turned on him in the end. That still doesn’t mean they’re all right though. The swamp abides.

Or, the simplest explanation is that he is Full of Shit and Giant Assho.  If Trump were halfway decent he would have pardoned Horn Boy anyway.  He can rot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 04, 2021, 04:37:44 PM
Or, the simplest explanation is that he is Full of Shit and Giant Assho.  If Trump were halfway decent he would have pardoned Horn Boy anyway.  He can rot.

This nation will rot with Xiden at the helm.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 04:42:11 PM
This nation will rot with Xiden at the helm.

You need to go talk to Keef he is still working through his feelings about Trump's loss, here is the fourth or maybe the third stage of grief which is bargaining, I forget:

https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1357461167933952001

Originally he said he was going to focus on something other than on politics but now every day it seems he is still grinding away at it.  And he can't get anyone to follow him to parler or gab or telegram, kind of sad to see.  He really needs someone to play Trump with.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 04, 2021, 04:59:45 PM
You need to go talk to Keef he is still working through his feelings about Trump's loss, here is the fourth or maybe the third stage of grief which is bargaining, I forget:

Originally he said he was going to focus on something other than on politics but now every day it seems he is still grinding away at it.  And he can't get anyone to follow him to parler or gab or telegram, kind of sad to see.  He really needs someone to play Trump with.
There are online card games, or here at BG that could help him! Keef should stay away from those Psychojooical hucksters, though there are VERY good at steering society, despite even the 'experts' in those fields say, basically, BS, and can't scientifically reproduce results. And science, as we know, is "settled." But, like theater, there can be lessons learned, I guess. All the world a stage, and such.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 04, 2021, 03:57:01 PM
Ok fine, but what you saw during the election contest was courts declining to get involved.  Let us not forget who was desperately hoping for an activist partisan judge here!  And coming up empty every single time  :-X  The courts punted.

Well, hopefully that "punt" bought the time needed to actually take a look at some of the Evidence (whatever its quality) in a Legal setting, like I dunno maybe a Court?

My problem is that if my recollection of the Law is sound, election fraud is an actual Crime?  Weren't all these cases civil suits?  Or is the reverse OJ indicated here (acquitted of Criminal Charges, but found Liable in Civil Court)?

Will any evidence of Criminal Activity found to be compelling in a Civil Case leave the door open to Criminal Proceedings?  Or will that violate the "Double Jeopardy" legal clause (cannot be punished twice for the same crime).

It would be nice to see a District Attorney prefer charges if there is evidence of Criminal Acts;  Local, County or State.  I have little doubt that brainwashed political types on both sides have once again shit on the election process. 

It would be really nice to see Voter Fraud be a Death Penalty offense (I will add this to the 2024 MAPA Kamp Pain Goals).

To be honest, Death Penalty for Voter Fraud was an implied unspoken promise of our 2020 run.

I am sure you picked up on my delicate/indelicate hints in regard to that?

-p

albrecht

https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/status/1359252743651753991?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And that Rep Raskin fellow? He should have worn the skullcap- as it would hide his male pattern baldness better than the hair-do attempt. It almost appears Joo vs. Joo, or Spy vs Spy one could say,  with a few rabid Muslims thrown in for fun. I don't deny their legal chops or power of rhetoric but Raskin's crocodile tears was a bit theatrical.

I still don't quite understand why the Democrats are focusing, still, on Trump who is out of office and is not a young man. And considering the sheer numbers of illegals and 'refugees' important make it not likely for him to be elected again.

Instead of things like the economy, war(s,) and the deadly virus (one notes this people aren't wearing masks as they talk.) Xiden likely, if he knows what is happening, likely doesn't like it taking away attention or legislation by him.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2021, 03:56:23 PM
https://twitter.com/danielsgoldman/status/1359252743651753991?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And that Rep Raskin fellow? He should have worn the skullcap- as it would hide his male pattern baldness better than the hair-do attempt. It almost appears Joo vs. Joo, or Spy vs Spy one could say,  with a few rabid Muslims thrown in for fun. I don't deny their legal chops or power of rhetoric but Raskin's crocodile tears was a bit theatrical.

I still don't quite understand why the Democrats are focusing, still, on Trump who is out of office and is not a young man. And considering the sheer numbers of illegals and 'refugees' important make it not likely for him to be elected again.

Instead of things like the economy, war(s,) and the deadly virus (one notes this people aren't wearing masks as they talk.) Xiden likely, if he knows what is happening, likely doesn't like it taking away attention or legislation by him.

Thanks, I wondered why he did that!  I love Schoen, he cries when he reads Longfellow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2021, 03:56:23 PM

It’s a message being sent to anyone thinking of running as a legitimate (not owned by deep state globalists) president: We’re (the cabal) in charge. Don’t even think about trying to fuck with our op or we’ll ruin you.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 04:02:44 PM
Thanks, I wondered why he did that!  I love Schoen, he cries when he reads Longfellow.
It is a weird deal. Not watching for the past few hours but listening to NPRs coverage so missed the tears of Schoen's rendering of "O Ship of State." Which I'm sure went over the head of most listeners/watchers, as white poets, and even reading or recitation, is verboten in public schools. It would appear that emotional appeals are the new order of the day in the august Senate. Though there were some interesting arguments. NPR needs to explain what a "Bill of Attainder" but the reporterette used a term "red herring," which might ALSO need to be explained to the American listening public.

And now they adjourn until NOON tomorrow- because our public servants work so hard!  But still preempt Jeopardy!   >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 04:05:47 PM
It’s a message being sent to anyone thinking of running as a legitimate (not owned by deep state globalists) president: We’re (the cabal) in charge. Don’t even think about trying to fuck with our op or we’ll ruin you.
The waving of the "Little Red Book" was a not-so-subtle swipe at Xiden, maybe?

Also this nice thing. Not that some people in the country, of a much larger number, might consider Sunday a sabbath. 

Schoen suggested that if the trial has not concluded by sundown Friday, it could resume again on Sunday once the Sabbath is over
    Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's office, who is also Jewish, said the Senate will 'accommodate' Schoen's request   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9232967/Trumps-impeachment-lawyer-David-Schoen-asks-trial-paused-runs-Sabbath.html

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2021, 04:12:12 PM
It is a weird deal. Not watching for the past few hours but listening to NPRs coverage so missed the tears of Schoen's rendering of "O Ship of State." Which I'm sure went over the head of most listeners/watchers, as white poets, and even reading or recitation, is verboten in public schools. It would appear that emotional appeals are the new order of the day in the august Senate. Though there were some interesting arguments. NPR needs to explain what a "Bill of Attainder" but the reporterette used a term "red herring," which might ALSO need to be explained to the American listening public.

And now they adjourn until NOON tomorrow- because our public servants work so hard!  But still preempt Jeopardy!   >:(

Trump's first guy was a waste of breath but Schoen is worth watching highlights at least -- that is some good lawyering!  Of course it is all a show, he likely doesn't believe it himself, knows convincing people they don't have any jurisdiction is perhaps the most difficult of all cases to make, there were a few almost winks that gave it away, but the poem appeared sincere to me.

A Jewish friend told me something like no matter how assimilated we appear, remember we are tempestuous Mediterranean people at heart, why they make great actors and musicians.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 04:45:38 PM
Trump's first guy was a waste of breath but Schoen is worth watching highlights at least -- that is some good lawyering!  Of course it is all a show, he likely doesn't believe it himself, knows convincing people they don't have any jurisdiction is perhaps the most difficult of all cases to make, there were a few almost winks that gave it away, but the poem appeared sincere to me.

A Jewish friend told me something like no matter how assimilated we appear, remember we are tempestuous Mediterranean people at heart, why they make great actors and musicians.

That’s right. Bow down, maggot. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 04:45:38 PM

None of them were great, quality. So far it seems the usual: billable hours, want to stay in office/reelected, crocodile tears, fixed gaming ('both of them agree not on late Friday or Saturday but ok for Sunday',) appeal to emotions, and usual political theater- but now with videos! Undermining the real issues at hand, likely while gleefully rubbing hands and covering heads before water sips. A minyan, or Summer in the Poconos stand-up routine,- but the joke is on our country- and their allegiances, shall-I-dare-say, are elsewhere. Approaching, from my quick calculations, even a sanhedrin!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 09, 2021, 10:03:58 PM
None of them were great, quality. So far it seems the usual: billable hours, want to stay in office/reelected, crocodile tears, fixed gaming ('both of them agree not on late Friday or Saturday but ok for Sunday',) appeal to emotions, and usual political theater- but now with videos! Undermining the real issues at hand, likely while gleefully rubbing hands and covering heads before water sips. A minyan, or Summer in the Poconos stand-up routine,- but the joke is on our country- and their allegiances, shall-I-dare-say, are elsewhere. Approaching, from my quick calculations, even a sanhedrin!

I don't know; his job was to give people who don't want to consider the case at all a constitutional argument to back up their vote, and he did his job just fine.  The most interesting thing how the Rs who pride themselves in upholding the Constitution would handle a demagogue right out of Federalist I and, if you caught it, the answer is not to deny Trump is that man but to damn the Founding Fathers as elitists and embrace democracy -- hahaha I wish I could see the look on my old professor's face!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 10:44:18 PM
I don't know; his job was to give people who don't want to consider the case at all a constitutional argument to back up their vote, and he did his job just fine.  The most interesting thing how the Rs who pride themselves in upholding the Constitution would handle a demagogue right out of Federalist I and, if you caught it, the answer is not to deny Trump is that man but to damn the Founding Fathers as elitists and embrace democracy -- hahaha I wish I could see the look on my old professor's face!

Professor of?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 10:52:38 PM
Professor of?

It was supposed to be constitutional law, but this is the west coast so we just read Mao's Red Book instead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 10:58:07 PM
It was supposed to be constitutional law, but this is the west coast so we just read Mao's Red Book instead.

Sure, they have to teach you who the imperialist pigdogs are first.

So, you’re a lawyer? That would explain a lot.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 09, 2021, 11:24:36 PM
Sure, they have to teach you who the imperialist pigdogs are first.

So, you’re a lawyer? That would explain a lot.

No you dummy I told you I am a camwhore-cum-poet-cum-cookie-baker.

stevesh

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 11:59:46 PM
No you dummy I told you I am a camwhore-cum-poet-cum-cookie-baker.

No cum cookies for me, thanks.

AZZERAE

Quote from: stevesh on February 10, 2021, 05:00:38 AM
cum cookies

Those ain't cookies. They're raisin bread, smothered in rat semen.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 04, 2021, 04:59:45 PM

Is parler back?

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 09, 2021, 10:58:07 PM

Well, that was good for a laugh. Thanks.

albrecht

All these Congressmen faking tears or wearing their hearts on their sleeve and showing real tears. A police officer who cries and sought a 'safe space' because someone called him a bad word? I think the outrage is, mainly, real because it is "their house" and "only for thee, not for me."

Where was the outrage and tears when normal citizens were trapped in their homes, when burning mobs looted, when rioters attacked Congressmen or just white people, when gangs of 'youths' play knock-out games, when rioters attack police, burn buildings, snipe at police, even take down whole neighborhoods, of just the regular crime many citizens need to worry about? But when it effects their office- impeach! Outrage! Tears! I'm shaken!

But when their constituents have to deal daily murders, riots, arson, looting it was ignored, or encouraged. And all this worry and lauding of the Capitol Police? What happened to 'defund the police,' 'police are racists,' or 'fry em like bacon?' Putting up walls and fences around Congress and their homes? What about protecting regular citizen of this country instead of 'no walls,' 'no fences,' 'open borders?'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 11, 2021, 01:36:16 PM
All these Congressmen faking tears or wearing their hearts on their sleeve and showing real tears. A police officer who cries and sought a 'safe space' because someone called him a bad word? I think the outrage is, mainly, real because it is "their house" and "only for thee, not for me."

Where was the outrage and tears when normal citizens were trapped in their homes, when burning mobs looted, when rioters attacked Congressmen or just white people, when gangs of 'youths' play knock-out games, when rioters attack police, burn buildings, snipe at police, even take down whole neighborhoods, of just the regular crime many citizens need to worry about? But when it effects their office- impeach! Outrage! Tears! I'm shaken!

But when their constituents have to deal daily murders, riots, arson, looting it was ignored, or encouraged. And all this worry and lauding of the Capitol Police? What happened to 'defund the police,' 'police are racists,' or 'fry em like bacon?' Putting up walls and fences around Congress and their homes? What about protecting regular citizen of this country instead of 'no walls,' 'no fences,' 'open borders?'

I love when these politicians use the phrase Threatens our democracy becuase we now know they mean their democracy, not ours. We clearly don’t have one.

albrecht

This character Raskin is now defending property? Defending free speech and quoting Voltaire? Where is he on cancel culture? Where he is on 'hate speech' laws? Where is he on BLM, Antifada, and other Democrat shock-troops on tearing down statues, looting, attacking police, burning buildings and property? Where is he on 'defund the police?' And all the other Democrat talking points? Where is he on the Borders and Fences? I guess fine for his place of employment, likely his neighborhood or home, and fine for his likely other country of dual, or maybe sole, allegiance- but not for the USA? And his bald-spot is annoying to look at, just put the skullcap on,  find a clever hairdresser, or ask Xiden for advice on hairplug treatments, please.