• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 11, 2013, 04:58:15 AM
I fell asleep. Almost as soon as I turned the radio off.
I was waiting for him to tell us that Mel Torme and Lady Ella were doing the music because they had a gig in a jazz club on the far side of the moon owned by Gidney & Clyde.
One of the books on that shelf says Sex on Planet X on its spine.
;D

And I just loved hearing about the aspertame lady's hives and probably she got hot flashes too.

NOT !

More reasons why this program is a joke and why people who think people who pick on Noory are clueless.
He's dragged the program down deeper than Mel's Hole.
And the $noore thought a legend about a Chinese princess being abducted to the moon was real. He certainly thought it was profound enough to comment on it.

It would not have surprised me if he had said there were jazz clubs and saloons on the moon, given some of the delusions he spouted!

The aspartame lady veered off into nutzville a couple of times, but the headaches caused from that stuff are no joke.  If they're really putting it in foods and labeling it only as "natural flavors", that's really bad- especially for people with PKU!

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 11, 2013, 05:24:08 AM
More like Chief Bedpan.
The other thing that broke me up is the actor who played Cliff Claven on Cheers is now hawking Super Prostate Formula.

" Eh, Normie. I got this here problem. "

" Take this stuff. It'll fix ya right up. It worked for me ! "

Every time I hear "Super Beta Prostate", I am reminded of "Vitameatavegemin"!

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on December 10, 2013, 07:19:34 PM
I don't care what that sleezy looking Ukranian maggot says, I'm waiting for Papa Yuri's Ukrainian Hot-and-Ready delivery service.  And I want cheesy bread and a liter of Coke with my order, too.  That should get Tommy all worked-up.

$noory is terrified. He just heard that Papa Yuri is branching out and is going to offer a Hot-And-Ready Pizza Roll delivery service.
And on your 12th order not only is it free but they throw in a free Ukranian hooker who drives herself to your pad.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: ziznak on December 10, 2013, 02:04:31 PM
hahah Poke-wife

I just found Pokeman slash fan fiction where Ash and Gary ... OMG !

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2013, 02:09:58 AM
Are they Russian? Someone said they were Ukrainian.
It could be he had a look at the US alternative that persuaded him to cast his net East European. Just a guess.

I'm gonna post up some British mAil order wives

DanTSX

Quote from: DocHolliday on December 11, 2013, 12:11:27 AM
What the FUCK?

He's making jokes about Paul Walker's death, saying there are conspiracy theories about his death on internet forums that he was killed by the Illuminati, a drone strike and that his death was predicted on Family Guy.

Those aren't conspiracy theories you fucking scum bag, those are trolls.  What a god damned piece of fucking shit excuse for a human.

What do Paul Walker and Nelson Mandela have in common?

They both died at 95.  (And drone strike)

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 11, 2013, 12:38:04 AM
Robert Morningstar also writes:

"The Greys are very confused by human feelings, laughter or our silly sense of humor"

This reminds me of more than a few Bellgabbers.  >:(

I keep the Greys away by masterbating furiously when they show up.

valdez

Quote from: coaster on December 11, 2013, 01:20:27 AM
...fuck him...
Quote from: Étouffée on December 11, 2013, 04:04:48 AM
Commenting against the tide here, but I enjoyed this whacky guest...

I liked Robert Morningstar.  I can do without the ufo/Kennedy thing, and I was kind of concerned about his confusion as to who was in charge of the Soviet Union during WWII (it wasn't Khrushchev), but there was something about that laid back voice and confidence that made me want to listen.  I dig it when someone wants to talk about Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, and even his reading of the transcripts of that Apollo astronaut who heard music on the far side of the moon was cool, but it was all lost on George who just wanted to take his stupid calls.  Betty Martini on the danger of aspartame.  I don't even know what that stuff is.  Prayers for coaster's mom.

gray?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: DocHolliday on December 11, 2013, 12:11:27 AM
What the FUCK?

He's making jokes about Paul Walker's death, saying there are conspiracy theories about his death on internet forums that he was killed by the Illuminati, a drone strike and that his death was predicted on Family Guy.

Those aren't conspiracy theories you fucking scum bag, those are trolls.  What a god damned piece of fucking shit excuse for a human.

And the mystic Tila Tequila had to go and drag Elisa Lam into it:

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/23004/20131209/paul-walker-victim-of-ritualistic-murder-claims-tila-tequila-starlet-compares-actor-death-elisa-lam-water-tank-mystery-facebook-following-tragic-car-crash.htm

"Paul Walker 'victim of ritualistic murder,' claims Tila Tequila: starlet compares actor's death to Elisa Lam 'water tank' mystery on Facebook following tragic car crash"

Tila Tequila: "I know who killed Elisa Lam. The 'Mysterious Video of the Girl in Elevator' who ended up 'mysteriously dead' at the bottom of a closed off water tank. I believe I am the only person on this entire planet who knows what happened. I knew it the first time news of the strange video started circulating the internet weeks ago. I have just kept my mouth shut because there is a lot more to it and of course.... cases like this... I just did not want to draw any attention to myself but I know exactly why they did it and yes it was indeed a ritualistic murder. Just like Paul Walker's. However, for Lam's case I have so much detail that it may blow your mind. I know it blew my mind and that's why I was debating on weather or not I should blog about it as I did not want to have anything to do with it... except for the fact that this ritual murder was directly linked to my ritual murder last year... So... kinda makes it hard for me to talk about, but....... "

Quote from: coaster on December 11, 2013, 02:20:43 AM
I think robert morningwood is trying to ride the coattails of that  robert morningsky. hence the name. why the fuck am i listening to that car salesman fishfaced fuck tonight.

Coaster, I know you don't want to hear a lot of platitudes and bullish*t right now, but I just wanted to say I'm praying for you and your mom.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 11, 2013, 07:56:32 AM

Tila Tequila: "I know who killed Elisa Lam. The 'Mysterious Video of the Girl in Elevator' who ended up 'mysteriously dead' at the bottom of a closed off water tank. I believe I am the only person on this entire planet who knows what happened. I knew it the first time news of the strange video started circulating the internet weeks ago. I have just kept my mouth shut because there is a lot more to it and of course.... cases like this... I just did not want to draw any attention to myself but I know exactly why they did it and yes it was indeed a ritualistic murder. Just like Paul Walker's. However, for Lam's case I have so much detail that it may blow your mind. I know it blew my mind and that's why I was debating on weather or not I should blog about it as I did not want to have anything to do with it... except for the fact that this ritual murder was directly linked to my ritual murder last year... So... kinda makes it hard for me to talk about, but....... "

Do authors of the above get special permission to breed? If not, why not?

wr250

Quote from: DanTSX on December 11, 2013, 06:11:29 AM
I keep the Greys away by masterbating furiously when they show up.

that only attracts ceiling cats.

also there are far worse things than noory. just turn on the  boob tube, 75% of whats on it (and everything on mtv ) is crap.makes noory look like a genuis.

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on December 11, 2013, 08:11:12 AM

...also there are far worse things than noory. just turn on the  boob tube, 75% of whats on it (and everything on mtv ) is crap.makes noory look like a genuis.

That's why I really enjoyed C2C with Art.  It was such a nice escape from the boobery on the boob tube.  For me, I'd say it's closer to 95% crap on the tube.  PremRat has just applied the same crapola formula to C2C.  Crap in, crap out.  That's why they love Jorch, the master of mediocrity.

kjosa

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 11, 2013, 02:09:38 AM
I'm confused:

robertmorningsky.com/

I thought Robert Morningsky was dead. Now he's re-starting his website. Hmmm.

Art's guest from the 1990's was Robert Ghostwolf and he died several years ago!

expat

My assessment of Morningstar's "crashed spacecraft on the Moon" (which has been doing the rounds of the conspiracy web sites sice 2007):
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2013/12/robert-morningstar-on-c2c-last-night.html

Falkie2013

Quote from: kjosa on December 11, 2013, 10:24:02 AM
Art's guest from the 1990's was Robert Ghostwolf and he died several years ago!

Soon to be on Coast.

Robert Morningski. Famed Aleut Eskimo and keeper of the secrets of the Arctic.
HE knows where Santa's Workshop really is, all the sex secrets of Mrs. Claus and where the reindeer go to frolic in the summer.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 11, 2013, 12:00:24 PM
Soon to be on Coast.

Robert Morningski. Famed Aleut Eskimo and keeper of the secrets of the Arctic.
HE knows where Santa's Workshop really is, all the sex secrets of Mrs. Claus and where the reindeer go to frolic in the summer.

Can you imagine all of those little elf peckers crowding
Her every hole and appendage for attention?

Could santa's elves be the jersey devil?

Meanandnasty

No, they are not the Jersey Devil, they are the Artic Demoniques.  A new artic hybrid of an elf and an ET.

Morgus

In the last hour of c2c last night Robert Morningsky mentioned the classic 1964 scifi movie "Robinson Crusoe on Mars" and Noory looked up info on the movie and reported that the star, actor Paul Mantee, died a few weeks ago at age 82.
But he forgot to mention that the co-star astronaut in the movie was a pre-Batman Adam West!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 11, 2013, 07:56:32 AM
And the mystic Tila Tequila had to go and drag Elisa Lam into it:

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/23004/20131209/paul-walker-victim-of-ritualistic-murder-claims-tila-tequila-starlet-compares-actor-death-elisa-lam-water-tank-mystery-facebook-following-tragic-car-crash.htm

"Paul Walker 'victim of ritualistic murder,' claims Tila Tequila: starlet compares actor's death to Elisa Lam 'water tank' mystery on Facebook following tragic car crash"

Coaster, I know you don't want to hear a lot of platitudes and bullish*t right now, but I just wanted to say I'm praying for you and your mom.
She needs to wait so she can come up with some bullshit story.

If she is THE ONLY  person who knows what happened to Lam...doesn't that mean she did it? Only the killer (s) would be the only ones who know correct? If she said she just knows that's one thing but the ONLY person?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 11, 2013, 05:57:19 PM
She needs to wait so she can come up with some bullshit story.

If she is THE ONLY  person who knows what happened to Lam...doesn't that mean she did it? Only the killer (s) would be the only ones who know correct? If she said she just knows that's one thing but the ONLY person?

She said she's the only person on the entire planet.

So maybe it was a Grey.

Or a starchild.

margoloo

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 11, 2013, 03:15:13 AM
George, if you're reading this thread, ask Robert what the movie Caddyshack taught us.

That was perfect!  I am so sick of people citing movies as evidence for their theories.   WTF.

MikeJ

This is depressing.  I am right back where I started from 14 months ago on the Noory Sucks Thread.  It was an exciting year, but it ended ultimately unfulfilling.  Now, I don't even have the hope I had a year ago :(

aldousburbank

Quote from: MikeJ on December 11, 2013, 06:47:39 PM
This is depressing.  I am right back where I started from 14 months ago on the Noory Sucks Thread.  It was an exciting year, but it ended ultimately unfulfilling.  Now, I don't even have the hope I had a year ago :(
Welcome to getting older. The good news, some stuff sex gets better.

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 11, 2013, 06:54:15 PM
Welcome to ge
trying older. The good news, some stuff sex gets better.
I've found I'm forgetting the bad stuff a lot faster and I keep misplacing the good stuff.

zeebo

Quote from: valdez on December 11, 2013, 06:30:33 AM
I dig it when someone wants to talk about Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey ...

Anyone who's interested, this appears to be a legitimate earlier script than the final shooting script and has some cool additional expostion and other interesting wrinkles.

http://www.palantir.net/2001/script.html

Tommy TwoTons

Tonight's a two-fer:

In the first half, editor of Investigate Magazine in New Zealand, Ian Wishart will discuss how people all over the world are waking up to the scary potential of abuse from centralized global control. He'll reflect on how hard-won freedoms are being chiseled away every day as a global bureaucracy emerges.

In the latter half, speaker, author and entrepreneur, Sandra Champlain, will discuss her passionate search for answers to some of life’s most perplexing questions and how this journey took her from skeptic to believer in the reality of surviving physical death.

First half sounds like it could be interesting, if Jorch doesn't trip over it with his back feet.

Also, I posted this in the JBW thread, but there are no shows listed on the schedule past Friday.  At all.  Hmm...

zeebo

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 11, 2013, 10:49:02 PM
...there are no shows listed on the schedule past Friday.  At all.  Hmm...

I thought they were lining up some shpeshal shoowz with schecret dooorz n shtuff.

bateman

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 11, 2013, 10:49:02 PM
Tonight's a two-fer:

In the first half, editor of Investigate Magazine in New Zealand, Ian Wishart will discuss how people all over the world are waking up to the scary potential of abuse from centralized global control. He'll reflect on how hard-won freedoms are being chiseled away every day as a global bureaucracy emerges.

In the latter half, speaker, author and entrepreneur, Sandra Champlain, will discuss her passionate search for answers to some of life’s most perplexing questions and how this journey took her from skeptic to believer in the reality of surviving physical death.

First half sounds like it could be interesting, if Jorch doesn't trip over it with his back feet.

Also, I posted this in the JBW thread, but there are no shows listed on the schedule past Friday.  At all.  Hmm...

Hmm, her publicist contacted me literally an hour ago asking to appear on my show. Her book sounds interesting enough:

http://www.amazon.com/We-Dont-Die-Skeptics-Discovery/dp/1614483825/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386826473&sr=8-1&keywords=sandra+champlain