• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

SredniVashtar

I really think we should harness WOTR's unique power to bore the crap out of people and turn it into a vaccine. If we could persuade him to tell the virus all about bitcoin, or a really tasty sandwich he once had in a cafe just outside Toronto in 1987, after about three hours of this any self-respecting pathogen would choose oblivion over having to listen to any more of him.

SredniVashtar

I hope everybody's feeling better now that Operation Useless Cunt Warp Speed is kicking into high gear. I don't want to hear from you nay-sayers who say that this great man is just a headline-grabbing tool flailing from one stupid idea to the next because he is incapable of sustained attention on any issue for more than a few minutes.

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2020, 03:08:09 PM
So that's when she had an honest job.

Consider yourself fortunate as I remind you of what our Prime Minister was doing for the few months he held an "honest job" before Daddy's last name won him the leadership of the liberal party of Canada.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2020, 08:32:43 PM
I really think we should harness WOTR's unique power to bore the crap out of people and turn it into a vaccine. If we could persuade him to tell the virus all about bitcoin, or a really tasty sandwich he once had in a cafe just outside Toronto in 1987, after about three hours of this any self-respecting pathogen would choose oblivion over having to listen to any more of him.

How the hell do you think I have remained virus free despite tempting fate to strike me down by venturing out into the hordes of infected each day? Did you honestly believe that my only protection was my respirator and hazmat suit?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2020, 07:15:22 PM

I am well aware of U.S. nuclear weapons doctrine as well its policy regarding use of chemical or biological weapons in an attack against the U.S. which warns that the response to such an attack will be “overwhelming and devastating.”  Apparently you and MD are convinced that China made a calculated biological attack on the U.S. by creating a pandemic which by definition effects nations worldwide and has been a disaster for China and that there is ironclad proof of this that warrants the U.S going to war with both China and Russia.  It’s that kind of irrational thinking and casual attitude towards sending Americans to war that convinces me you are both bat shit crazy.

Way to go to bat for China, globalist boomer.  You should work for their ministry of propaganda. ::) ;D

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sends-warships-to-support-malaysia-in-south-china-sea-amid-china-pressure-11589382717

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/33482/navy-p-8-with-secretive-radar-pod-surveils-massive-chinese-naval-base-in-south-china-sea

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQzAYkjN0M
restoring WHO funding

Watch Fauci gush over Tedros’ leadership as minster of health for Ethiopia when he covered up multiple cholera outbreaks for political reasons. Fuck both these globalist assholes! >:(

WTF?!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 15, 2020, 10:05:53 PM

You should talk to kidnobrains. You and he seem to have a lot in common. You’re both chimps for China. :D

albrecht

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 15, 2020, 09:50:42 PM

Where/when? That is weird. Like Soetoro, or whatever name he is using these days, is going to be picked up like Mary Poppins and Mike is afraid of water because he can't swim.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2020, 08:39:04 PM
Consider yourself fortunate as I remind you of what our Prime Minister was doing for the few months he held an "honest job" before Daddy's last name won him the leadership of the liberal party of Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzqQlBQzo1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZFSOSSv59I

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2020, 08:37:52 PM
I hope everybody's feeling better now that Operation Useless Cunt Warp Speed is kicking into high gear. I don't want to hear from you nay-sayers who say that this great man is just a headline-grabbing tool flailing from one stupid idea to the next because he is incapable of sustained attention on any issue for more than a few minutes.

Feeling pretty good.  Weather is warming up.  Spring is here.  Time to grab a watered down brew and shoot the shit.  You want in?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2020, 08:37:52 PM

What exactly do you find wrong with the idea of expediting development of a COVID-19 vaccine and therapeutics. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2020, 08:01:26 AM
Feeling pretty good.  Weather is warming up.  Spring is here.  Time to grab a watered down brew and shoot the shit.  You want in?

I’m up for a grasser (outdoor beer bust).

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 16, 2020, 10:29:57 AM
I’m up for a grasser (outdoor beer bust).

Met you there!

K_Dubb

Hahahaha the gov's attempt to deputize your waitress didn't go so well.

QuoteGovernor Jay Inslee says he will no longer require businesses to keep a daily log of customers when they reopen, however, he is asking customers to voluntarily provide their information.

"We are asking visitors to voluntarily provide contact information in case of COVID-19 exposure. We only need information for one person per household. If we learn you may have been exposed to COVID-19 during your visit, the information will only be shared with public health officials," explained Gov. Inslee in a statement Friday.

https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/gov-inslee-says-businesses-no-longer-required-to-keep-daily-customer-log-but-its-encouraged/281-1f2579bc-38ce-4275-b39f-8de66c50807c

Guess what else is "voluntary"?

QuoteWashington health officials address quarantine and isolation rumors 

Washington state Secretary of Health John Weisman and Dr. Kathy Lofy, State Health Officer, were compelled to clear the air about rumors circulating around specialized quarantine facilities. They issued the following statement Friday:

"The Department of Health is aware of rumors and misinformation circulating about quarantine orders and specialized quarantine facilities. Public health officials regularly ask people who are sick with an infectious disease or may have been exposed to an infectious disease to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.

This strategy has been used for decades to combat the spread of tuberculosis, measles, Ebola and SARS. Our experience during the COVID-19 pandemic and with other infectious diseases shows the vast majority of people we ask are willing to follow recommendations and isolate or quarantine themselves. Isolation and quarantine at home continues to be the best option and our recommendation for those who can do so safely.

However, all of these actions are voluntary and confidential, despite the misinformation being spread by some. We hope people will continue to protect their families and communities by following public health recommendations."

Right, this is just like "these voluntary guidelines are not optional" and violators will be publicly nagged to death.

Looks like Brazil is just about ate up with virus.  Exactly what the mystery 4Chan poster was most concerned with in January.

https://twitter.com/QuickTake/status/1261418872730562560

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2020, 08:29:12 AM
Slovenia for the big win!

https://twitter.com/AndyBiotech/status/1261312644327358465
Time for the obligatory #Slovenia Strong!  I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 16, 2020, 10:24:12 AM
What exactly do you find wrong with the idea of expediting development of a COVID-19 vaccine and therapeutics.

It's just a PR job. He's a lazy fuck who can't think beyond headlines. He can't face the fact that in all likelihood this is going to be a gradual process with no magic bullet. It's unlikely to be any more successful than Nixon's war on cancer. A couple of days ago he said they wouldn't even need a vaccine, he's skittering from one fake announcement to the next.

K_Dubb

More good news, and a treat for ardent collectors of contradictory expert opinion like me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/summer-weather-could-help-fight-coronavirus-spread-but-wont-halt-the-pandemic/2020/05/15/70ee90e2-95f6-11ea-9f5e-56d8239bf9ad_story.html

QuoteIn recent weeks, numerous research studies, based on laboratory experiments, computer models and sophisticated statistical analyses, have supported the view that the coronavirus will be inhibited by summer weather.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2020, 11:57:28 AM
It's just a PR job. He's a lazy fuck who can't think beyond headlines. He can't face the fact that in all likelihood this is going to be a gradual process with no magic bullet. It's unlikely to be any more successful than Nixon's war on cancer. A couple of days ago he said they wouldn't even need a vaccine, he's skittering from one fake announcement to the next.

We’ll see what happens. 

Gd5150

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 16, 2020, 11:57:28 AM

Fabio speaking like the unaccomplished loser that he is. Post often.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on May 15, 2020, 07:30:52 PM

The President is no doubt cautioned not to linger in a open doorway with no SS screen while wrestling with an umbrella.  Dropping it makes sense if there is no one nearby to take it from him. 

OBTW, checkout the Biden Thread.  Not only is Biden a groper, hair sniffer and finger nibbler he’s also a weenie waver.  Leave it to Dems to choose a senile, multi-faceted pervert to be the party’s standard bearer.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 16, 2020, 12:36:07 PM
More good news, and a treat for ardent collectors of contradictory expert opinion like me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/summer-weather-could-help-fight-coronavirus-spread-but-wont-halt-the-pandemic/2020/05/15/70ee90e2-95f6-11ea-9f5e-56d8239bf9ad_story.html

But the WHO is now saying we may never get a vaccine. I need some advice. Should I continue to cower locked away in my basement like our prime minister until a vaccine is found?

From the Jerusalem post. https://www.jpost.com/international/this-virus-may-never-go-away-who-627909

"It is important to put this on the table: this virus may become just another endemic virus in our communities, and this virus may never go away," WHO emergencies expert Mike Ryan told an online briefing.

I think it is important we are realistic and I don't think anyone can predict when this disease will disappear," he added. "I think there are no promises in this and there are no dates. This disease may settle into a long problem, or it may not be."