• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Ug, Lasha, what an awful example of a meatbag.

This is her:

https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4093

You might have to dig deep to find the crazy.

K_Dubb

When it comes to NDEs there's a fine line between "here's a strange thing that happened to me" and assuming the mantle of a prophet, offering a vision of the afterlife to eager believers.

I think she likes telling people How Things Are.  Give her a few years and she'll have a fully worked-out eschatology.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 09, 2019, 12:24:42 AM
Ug, Lasha, what an awful example of a meatbag.
Last week she claimed Heather blocked her from the website and listening....

K_Dubb

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 12:22:56 AM
I am not denying it was speculated upon. It was. What I am saying is there has been a preoccupation with death which changed significantly in the 1800's due to questionable influences.

Ok yeah that is true; 19th c. spiritualism was a return to the idea that you could interact with the dead in this time, i. e before the final judgment, sort of the same way pagans used to.

Gunner65

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2019, 12:30:50 AM
Ok yeah that is true; 19th c. spiritualism was a return to the idea that you could interact with the dead in this time, i. e before the final judgment, sort of the same way pagans used to.
Yes, that is what I was attempting to get at.

Pizzapunch

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]

K_Dubb

I think that, if Heather is a rapper, Lasha is one of the little guys jigging around at the back of the stage that she makes a show of beating up once in a while.

Gunner65

This woman has serious problems.  Her show is becoming a bizarre version of something in her imagination that she is incapable of making a reality.  No one wants to listen to shows about death. No one wants to listen to bizarre stories of people dying, who then live to tell another bizarre story. 

Roswells, Art

Wade seems to be repeating my story about my stepmom but saying it's her grandmother.

Gunner65

My first experiences listening to "late night" radio were of the CBS Radio Mystery Theater with EG Marshall https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._G._Marshall

Yes, I stayed up late, violating "curfew" with my AM radio under my pillow, the antennae wire running out of my window and into a Maple tree.
Sometimes I would get interference from truckers etc using CB radios. Now I am listening to this shit.

Gunner65

"White Zombie/Rob Zombie" (loud) and her cat liked it?

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2019, 12:13:02 AM
I'm not arguing reality; I'm arguing your assertion that life after death wasn't speculated upon until the 1800s when, in fact, it has been a human preoccupation since time immemorial.

#True

# It Seems To Be A Feature/Bug That Resides In the "GodPartOfTheBrain."

# Or Simply A Feature/Bug That Exist Within The Consciousness/Zeitgeist Of The Great Apes Homo Sapiens, Et. al, Which Allows Us To Form Into Larger Troops/Tribes Than Any Other Currently Living Great Apes. Caring For The Needs Of the Tribe/Many, Beyond Ones Needs/Greed Will Be Rewarded Hereafter. It's A Common Thread Among Many Belief Systems Across Human Pre-History, And Written History. A Successful Small Chunk Of Code That Resides Within Our DNA, Working On A Low Level Of Our Operating System (OS) Known As Human Consciousness 1.0. Insects Are One Of The Few Creatures That Seems To Express A Stronger Hive Mindset.

#TheMoreThingsChangeTheMoreTheyStayTheSame
#LowLevelCodeOnTheOSWorkingTheHardware
#KnowingTheCodeIsTheFirstStepInHaxingTheCode
#HereticalBlasphemyTranshumanTrash

#FreeWill
#Really?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2019, 01:28:06 AM
#True

# It Seems To Be A Feature/Bug That Resides In the "GodPartOfTheBrain."

# Or Simply A Feature/Bug That Exist Within The Consciousness/Zeitgeist Of The Great Apes Homo Sapiens, Et. al, Which Allows Us To Form Into Larger Troops/Tribes Than Any Other Currently Living Great Apes. Caring For The Needs Of the Tribe/Many, Beyond Ones Needs/Greed Will Be Rewarded Hereafter. It's A Common Thread Among Many Belief Systems Across Human Pre-History, And Written History. A Successful Small Chunk Of Code That Resides Within Our DNA, Working On A Low Level Of Our Operating System (OS) Known As Human Consciousness 1.0. Insects Are One Of The Few Creatures That Seems To Express A Stronger Hive Mindset.

#TheMoreThingsChangeTheMoreTheyStayTheSame
#LowLevelCodeOnTheOSWorkingTheHardware
#KnowingTheCodeIsTheFirstStepInHaxingTheCode
#HereticalBlasphemyTranshumanTrash

# Except that it seems that, the more advanced a society, the less it communicates with its dead.
#Stone-age people often lived with them (or their skulls at least, with a clay mask representing their faces) in their houses
#Bronze-age people buried them beneath the doorstep or in the middle of the roundhouse, below the hearth
#Iron-age pagans put them in mounds or under gravehouses where you would leave food
#Christians put them in consecrated graveyards and visited once in a while
#We burn them to ashes and leave them on a shelf in the closet
#Things have come full circle
#Gross simplifications I know
#At least take grandma out and talk to her once in a while, maybe put her picture on the shoebox

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2019, 11:27:00 PM
#MaybeSheWasn'tDoingItRight?
#AmIRite?!

I'm pretty sure she wasn't, just like most "Christians"

#YesYou'reRite!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on October 08, 2019, 11:43:42 PM
#ItFeelsGoodToOutliveYourEnemies

Yeah, but I wanted her above ground because she made my dad happyish.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 09, 2019, 12:16:39 AM
Book of Revelations:  transmutation of bodies and souls etc.

Much of this was intended by the Jews to be misleading and deceptive.

::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 09, 2019, 12:16:48 AM
Feel free to call back :)

Maybe when I'm feeling mean. I wanted to also ask what was involved with getting ready for October.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2019, 01:40:32 AM
# Except that it seems that, the more advanced a society, the less it communicates with its dead.

That doesn't seem to be true for Japan.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 08, 2019, 10:35:21 PM
Creepy
[attachment=1,msg1360362]

Is this a frame from a David Lynch kino? It's unsettling.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 09, 2019, 03:33:16 AM
That doesn't seem to be true for Japan.

Darn, that blows my whole theory!  I suppose you kick over kids' sandcastles on the beach, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2019, 08:02:51 AM
Is this a frame from a David Lynch kino? It's unsettling.
"Blue Sandpaper"

Pizzapunch

REMEMBER the poor me rant from heather a few weeks ago where she claimed she recieved no cards or presents last Christmas.....?

[attachment=1,msg1360473]  [attachment=2,msg1360473]

Lilith

Listening to the replay, an hour and a half in, Heatha finishes describing her near death experience, and the first caller Markus gets to speak with his Queen of the Dark.

Praise MV?  ???

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 09, 2019, 12:09:05 PM
REMEMBER the poor me rant from heather a few weeks ago where she claimed she recieved no cards or presents last Christmas.....?

[attachment=1,msg1360473]  [attachment=2,msg1360473]

Poor Heatha has nobody.

Lilith

Marcus had a stoke, and lost his fear of death.  He complimented Heatha on her truthfulness, and teaching others about truth.  Heatha adds how she can't bring herself to lie anymore. I have no words.

bla bla bla, this goes on and on, endless mutual virtue signaling.

Lilith

Heatha finally found anotha caller onna phone.  Seems like not too many are calling in right now, but no worries, Heatha has a caller, but must go to a break.  Poor Adrienne from Connecticut has to wait thru the Fake Break.

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2019, 05:13:20 PM
Marcus had a stoke, and lost his fear of death.  He complimented Heatha on her truthfulness, and teaching others about truth.  Heatha adds how she can't bring herself to lie anymore. I have no words.

Well hopefully endless.   :)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

Lilith

Adrienne had a near death experience in an ambulance.