Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on June 25, 2016, 05:25:52 PM
Tabasco is an overrated hot sauce.
Not the green.  It's mild.

Oh.  I read overheated.  Sorry.  My bad. :-[ ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 25, 2016, 06:05:48 PM
Reminds me of a compilation of Prince Philip's "greatest (racist) hits" a colleague showed me a couple years ago in the UK.  I had not heard the word "darkie" in at least 30 years!
I love his stuff. So out of touch with the rabble, foreigners (including Scotsman) and so non-politically-correct.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-quotes-relive-90-133848

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 25, 2016, 06:05:48 PM
Reminds me of a compilation of Prince Philip's "greatest (racist) hits" a colleague showed me a couple years ago in the UK.  I had not heard the word "darkie" in at least 30 years!

He also asked a group of British (Chinese) exchange students if they were "going all slantey-eyed now?" or something like that. Now that dude really IS a Nazi!  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2016, 05:43:21 PM
but he doesn't even know of me (or my secret love for his wife  ;))
What??!!!

You, you, you . . . two timer! >:( >:( >:(

:'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 25, 2016, 06:16:05 PM
What??!!!

You, you, you . . . two timer! >:( >:( >:(

:'(

but, but...it's just a fantasy. What we have is real?!  ???  :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 06:08:05 PM
For the love of G-d... Tell me your given name is Jesus. :D
Je'sus.
Rhymes with Hey Juice.

Right JJ? ;) :-*

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2016, 06:15:42 PM
He also asked a group of British (Chinese) exchange students if they were "going all slantey-eyed now?" or something like that. Now that dude really IS a Nazi!  ;D
A few choice cuts from the list of many:
"To a British student in China, 1986: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll go home with slitty eyes.”
"To Scottish driving instructor, 1995: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?”"
"To a woman solicitor, 1987: “I thought it was against the law for a woman to solicit.”"

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 25, 2016, 04:42:04 PM
I agree Trump is bombastic, ignorant, arrogant, poorly spoken, etc, but I suggest listening to what he actually says, in context, rather than having it filtered through the media or by the folks around the lunchroom water cooler
Would this be when he tells us how he is the "Best Christian", that the "whole world will love and respect him", or that he is the "Greatest American ever?"

It seems most of the time when he opens his mouth all that escapes is hot air and methane.

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 06:08:05 PM
For the love of G-d... Tell me your given name is Jesus. :D

hahahah now that would be funny

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2016, 06:18:16 PM
but, but...it's just a fantasy. What we have is real?!  ???  :P
Whew.  Had me scared there for a minute.  Hey, if you really wanna freak me out, tell me this thread is just a fantasy.  LOL! ;D ;D ;D

Wait. ???     :o

mikuthing01

Godrules is a good guy to sub to has a lot of unique viewpoints. He don't have many videos on the Jews but this is one of them. He has a Bother Nathanael in the beginning i have linked it before so if you seen it just skip it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wBWHKtd5k

VtaGeezer

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 25, 2016, 04:21:30 PM
A few people here are aware that I am Mexican-American but I guess that I'll just announce that fact here in this thread.
So then your BG moniker is pronounced Heysuss Huss, right?

starrmtn001

Remember, tonight.

This is a streaming channel with a live show at 7:30 pm PST on Saturdays and a 24/7 flashback marathon all other times. Please join us in the chat during our live show. Call in at 760-332-8724 or 760-332-8065 or add endofdaysmyke on Skype.
http://endofdaysradio.com/chatroom/

mikuthing01

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 25, 2016, 07:15:09 PM
So then your BG moniker is pronounced Heysuss Huss, right?
kek

I have been wondering if Heysuss is a fan of degenerate Miley or if it's just for kek's

VtaGeezer

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Would this be when he tells us how he is the "Best Christian", that the "whole world will love and respect him", or that he is the "Greatest American ever?"

It seems most of the time when he opens his mouth all that escapes is hot air and methane.
Give him credit for working without a net (i.e., teleprompter).  Other politicians should try it...but they wouldn't be able to keep the lies straight.  When Trump uses a prepared speech and teleprompter, its big news.  That should be an indictment of the career hacks, but we've been convinced that true intelligence is reading a speech written by others.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 25, 2016, 07:20:10 PM
kek

I have been wondering if Heysuss is a fan of degenerate Miley or if it's just for kek's

Hannah Montana is all growd up

ItsOver

WildCard

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 25, 2016, 04:21:30 PM
A few people here are aware that I am Mexican-American but I guess that I'll just announce that fact here in this thread. I usually just skip over the anti-Mexican posts here but if we are going to start banning politically offensive posts here then I want the Donald Trump thread deleted. Donald Trump is a racist who has accused all Mexicans of being thieves and rapists. He wants to deport all Mexicans from this country and I guess that includes me. Plus he wants to build a big wall to keep us out.

Donald Trump has been compared to be a modern day Adolf Hitler in mainstream news media sites.

Since Donald Trump is a modern day Hitler that says repeatedly says racist things then he should not be promoted here. The Donald Trump thread must be banned. His supporters here must be banned. Anyone in favor of building a wall between Mexico and The USA should also be banned.

You especially.

#BuildTheWall

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on June 25, 2016, 02:22:34 PM
Cool. That means the check didn't bounce.

It's a great quote. Glad it made it to the top right corner!  ;D

Quote from: Imconfused on June 25, 2016, 04:51:17 PM
It is your dog.  I took the picture through your window when you were sleeping.

Was it wrong?
:o

Firefighter

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 25, 2016, 02:38:20 PM
Heh Heh... That's right, Duke. And my first order of business will be to disclose all the "government's secret files  on UFOs."  8)

Not ufo use upa the "new" term that's been used since the early 80s

(H Clinton on jimmy kimmel corrected him almost proud that she said upa is the new term for ufos her ignorance knows no bounds)

=Schlyder=

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 25, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
I never heard of "Stalin deniers" though.

There are plenty of them who deny the Holodomor.  The genocidal famine which murdered over 10 million Ukrainians.

Quote from: Firefighter on June 25, 2016, 10:46:58 PM

Not ufo use upa the "new" term that's been used since the early 80s

(H Clinton on jimmy kimmel corrected him almost proud that she said upa is the new term for ufos her ignorance knows no bounds)

It's UAP.

The acronym sounds like a small boy's utterance as he issues a golden shower upon a deceased desiccated toad in the road.

I can see why Hitlery Clinton the attorney would prefer it.

So we burning this motherfucker down?

Yes?

No?

Neonazis, antisemites, Alex Jones' listeners, Trump supporters, casual racists, ordinary bigots, nationalists, mouth breathers, bed wetters, chronic masturbaters, the clinically insane - at the end of the day, who can tell the difference?